Shy Iris Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
197 Followers

Iris stayed like that, tits on the ground and ass in the air, for long enough that she could actually feel the different loads of cum pooling up inside her. At some point she realized she was still mooing, and she forced her mouth shut. She settled back onto her big bottom, hoping against hope that the men had left her alone. But, as tried to wipe the makeup from her face with the back of her hand, Iris could plainly see that the men were still there. In fact, it looked like more men had joined them. And Darryl was inching closer, with something in his hand that looked familiar, but that Iris couldn't quite place.

"Ok, slut, here's how it's going to work," he started to say.

"My name's Iris..."

Darryl reached out and swatted one of Iris' bruised up teats, silencing her. She still couldn't make out what was in his other hand.

"Your name is cow. Fuck slut. Breeding whore. It doesn't fucking matter what your name is. Got it?"

Iris nodded. She just didn't want him to slap her tit again.

"Now, while you were over here fucking yourself silly on Hoss' dick, you want to know what we were doing? We were trying to find you online. And lo and behold, there you were. Truth be told, a bitch with a COW tattoo across her big mutant shitter, I should have known this wasn't your first rodeo."

Iris said nothing, but actually blushed as the memories of all of her violations at the hands of Tri-Pi came rushing back.

"Now, tell me something." Darryl continued. He had his back to Iris now, as he fiddled with whatever was in his hands. "You were still a pretty big bitch in those videos, but not nearly as big as you are now. How'd you get so much fatter?"

Iris hung her head, surprised to feel so much shame. "Protein shakes," she muttered.

"What do you mean?"

Iris' voice shook as she spoke. "No one has touched me in months and I didn't want to lose my figure so... every time I masturbated I drank a protein shake."

Darryl was chuckling. "Well, don't worry, sweetheart. Over the next couple months, you're going to get touched to your hearts content. And by touched I mean fucked, over and over, until someone shoots a baby inside you and you start to plump up real good. Then, fuck it, we're going to keep on using you as our personal cum rag. And we'll live stream the whole thing, because I'm sure the demented fucks who paid for those old videos are going to pay even more to watch you get gangbanged when you're even heavier. And then when your belly's the biggest, your ass is the fattest, and your titties are at their most milk filled, we'll auction you off to the highest bidder."

Iris jaw hung loose. She was dumbstruck. Was this really going to be her life now? This couldn't possibly be real. She was living in a nightmare.

"But don't you worry. We'll let you drink all the protein shakes you want. We're gonna make you as big as the fucking moon. And if you play real nice, hell, we'll get you a nice, custom, plug for that big stinky butt of yours."

Darryl finally turned around and Iris realized what he was holding- a tattoo gun.

Iris started to back away, but she was weak and out of breath, and Chubbs and Roddy caught her easily. Each man held one of her arms, and they pulled Iris up into a kneeling position. She meekly struggled against them, her hanging breasts swaying back and forth as she did so. Hoss approached her as well and lifted one of her heavy tits in his powerful hands. He tugged her juicy left udder forward, holding it still and exposing her pale titflesh to Darryl's needle.

"In fact," Darryl cleared his throat as he thumbed the tattoo gun to life. "Speaking of the highest bidder; we posted a couple pictures of you online, along with our plan for you, and a few guys, all on their own, started taking bets on how many creampies it's going to take to knock your fat ass up. We've got to keep a tally somehow, and we figured, since you like tattoos so much...we're at what, three already?"

Darryl had etched one and a half lines into Iris' fat left tit before she finally passed out.

* * *

Opal Taylor took a deep breath as she walked. Her cartoonishly large bosom bounced obscenely with every step. The rings in her nipples digging into the tightly stretched fabric of her bulging bra as she did so. She climbed the steps of a modest, two story, house, her breasts wobbling even more pornographically as she did so. She steadied her nerves and knocked on the door.

To her horror, Jack answered.

"You...you!" Opal stammered.

Jack grinned. "I don't normally answer the door in this fraternity house, that kind of manual labor is strictly for the rushes. But when someone tells me that a broad with the biggest set of cans they've ever seen is coming up the walk, well I knew it just had to be you!"

Opal frowned. She had put the troubles of her past encounters with the boys of Pi Pi Pi behind her. Now, the only reminders of her time being sexually tormented at their hands were the rods through her nipples, and the occasional naughty dream.

"So ,what brings you here?" Jack demanded. "It's the middle of the summer and there's only a few guys here but I could easily set up a gangbang real quick!"

Opal's lips pressed together even further as her frown deepened. But, she hated to admit, she did feel a faint tingle in her cunt. "That... that won't be necessary," she finally choked out.

"What is it, then?" Jack asked.

Opal cleared her throat. "I need your help."

Jack laughed in her face. "Fuck off. Okay, we ran a couple trains on you and your daughter and then sold the footage to fund our fraternity for a hundred years. That don't mean we owe you shit."

"Iris is in trouble!" Opal screeched, and Jack actually took a step back. "She hasn't been home in a couple nights. I found her car abandoned in a parking lot, but the cops said since she's a grown woman they can't do anything. But I went down this alley by the club and I swear I found a shredded dress that was made for a...a...very big girl. She's really been packing on the weight lately, and I know she hasn't been right in the head. Please, you know how she can be. You have to help her."

Jack thought for a moment. "Okay, we're going to help you. But not out of the goodness of our hearts. We're going to help you because I honestly can't imagine Iris being even bigger. Hell, we could do a whole video series where we fuck her until she's skinny!"

Opal gritted her teeth. "I don't care what you do, just please, find my baby girl!"

Jack grinned again. "We're going to. But I've watched those old detective movies, private dicks usually get paid upfront. And they all accept the same form of payment from big breasted dames who don't have a whole lot of money."

Opal sighed and stepped into the fraternity house. As the door closed behind her, Opal was already undoing the buttons on her blouse.

To be continued...

* * *

Hey, everyone! Sorry about the wait between chapters, I promise the wait for chapter 8 will not be nearly as long. I know my stories are the kind of thing that people either hate or love, so if you're one of those people who love my stories I've got a question for you about how to end this particular one. Now don't worry, I've got a lot planned for Iris in the future, but I'm not quite sure what to do with the next chapter. There's going to be lots of deviant sex, obviously, but my question is whether you would rather see Iris pregnant, ballooning and corrupted, bigger and more fucked up than ever at the hands of Darryl's gang, or would you like to see her rescued and "fucked skinny" by Pi Pi Pi? Or perhaps a combination of both? I'm personally leaning towards a combination of both, but I'd like to hear your suggestions in the comments, or feel free to send me an e-mail with your ideas! Thanks for reading!

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
197 Followers