All Comments on 'Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos Pt. 02'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Felt a bit rushed

I have enjoyed your tales, and this one is no exception. My only regret is that it was predictable to the point where it felt rushed to get to the finish line. The race itself is as important as the win.

Slow down; we are here, reading and appreciating your command of the build-up. We already know how the story ends; take some time to help us arrive at the conclusion with you. Great addition otherwise. Write-on!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Great part 2

A great job with this continuation of the story. Yes, It felt a little rushed but we’re dealing with an over excited Virgin Male who can smell his first pussy. Richard is a great brother to share this experience with him. Richard does seem to have Debbie under his control. We do need another chapter to this wonderful erotic story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Richard, Too

Richard says how much he enjoys sex with Debbie and so why doesn't he step in how after his brother is finished and do her himself? Also, then Vincent should be ready for round #2--maybe even MmF? Might Vincent have a reason to prove he has done the deed to his friends--maybe by showing the photos?CFX7Cs

KissedManyKissedManyover 5 years agoAuthor
Richard Too. Here's my response.

My stories are short stories to stroke off to. I felt that adding Vincent back in after his virgin brother was finished was a great thing but made the story too long.

I will get the student to bring over a virgin friend for Debbie to fuck.

Vincent arranging a girl on girl photo shoot is a great idea.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Felt forced

While I enjoyed the story and writing, it did feel a bit forced given that she only cheated on hubby for the 1st time the day before.

Guessing MSR is in effect here to turn her from worrying about showing full nudity in pictures for hubby to giving her number to Vince to cheat on her lover within 24 hours or so.

Please keep going though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous