Shy Wendy Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric asks Wendy out. Events lead to very memorable evening.
12.6k words
4.85
9.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers

Note to readers:

Please do not hesitate to leave comments after reading. I would love to hear feedback! Also, please take a few seconds to cast your rating vote at the end. This helps tremendously to know if my story is on the right track and whether I should continue to develop the storyline.

This is a continuation of the story which began with "Shy Wendy Ch. 01" To best follow the story continuity, it is suggested that you begin with Ch. 01 if you have not already done so.

All characters and names are fictitious. This story is based partly upon Seniors in High School who have all turned 18 or older. Any sexual situations described have occurred after the characters reached the age of 18.

--------------------------------

Chapter 4: Eric

Wendy's eyes fluttered open as she groggily realized that her room was bright with daylight. How long had she slept, she wondered? Her body had been both exhausted and calm as she'd fallen asleep after the incredible orgasms of the night before. She turned and saw her digital alarm clock showing 9:52am. Through the morning cobwebs her mind began to churn. Her cheeks warmed at the thought of the night before.

The morning urge to use the restroom was pressing, but first she reached for her cell phone. There were four messages waiting. One from her mom, one from Mary, one from Tony, and one from Eric. Her mom had texted that she had taken a sick day to stay home and was downstairs making french toast for breakfast. It would be ready whenever Wendy was hungry (that's odd she thought). Mary's text was a simple notification that she was on her way to her cousin's house and asking how her talk with Tony had gone (I was expecting that text she smiled to herself). Tony had texted a morning greeting with a smiley face (she smiled and sent back a quick "hi" with a smiley face). Finally, Eric's text was of details for the day ahead...this jolted her into motion. She had slept longer than anticipated.

Wendy stood up to head to the restroom. Her eyes caught site of the towel she had placed over the wet spot the night before. She lifted it and saw a slight stain visible. She quickly stripped off the sheets and pillowcases from her bed to put in the laundry. Wendy opened her door and headed to the restroom to pee and get a shower. The sound of a TV was drifting up from downstairs and she could hear low music playing through her sister's bedroom door.

Wendy hopped into the hot, invigorating shower as she began to plan for the day. She knew that Eric had asked her to come over around 1pm. They would likely have some pizza before going to the dealership, he had told her. She was looking forward to an afternoon with her oldest friend. It had been a long time since their childhood play dates had ended nearly 7 years ago after her father's disappearance. Her thoughts turned to the conversation with her mom the night before and all of the unanswered questions about his disappearance that now filled her mind.

The hot water flowed over her and she scrubbed shampoo into her hair. She picked up the soap and started lathering her body. The touch reminded her of the night before and she felt her nipples harden. She couldn't resist running her hands over her slippery wet breasts...enjoying the softness. Her hand dropped lower and she lathered the trimmed bush covering her mound. She slid past and soaped her awakening pussy...tempting thoughts began to take over, but, she knew if she continued down this path, she would fall even more behind schedule. Reluctantly, she got herself under control before her hormones could take over. She quickly rinsed off and slid the shower curtain open. As she reached for her towel she looked at her body in the mirror. Her skin shimmered as the last droplets of water slowly ran down over her. The light made her curves glisten. She heard Mary's and Tony's voices in her head telling her that she was beautiful and pretty. She proudly looked at her body with newfound confidence. Again, she felt the simmering arousal creeping over her. Her body had never been so sexually charged before this weeks events. Now it seemed like it was all she could think about!

Wendy dried herself off and put on a bathrobe. She headed to her room where she slipped on some baggy shorts and a worn t-shirt, so that she could go downstairs to grab the french toast her mom had made. She left her hair wrapped up in a towel. Picking up her bed linens, she carried them with her down the steps. Heading for the laundry area in the basement, she passed her mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning mom!" she said. "I hope you're feeling ok...that french toast smells awesome! Let me run these sheets down to the washer quick. Can you throw my plate in the microwave to heat it up?"

Her mom nodded as she glanced at the linens in Wendy's arms. "Sure, no problem."

Wendy put everything in the washer and started the cycle. Then she headed upstairs to grab the breakfast her mom had prepared. Small talk about the sick day ensued before the discussion turned to her dad and the revelations her mom had made the night before.

"I guess that kind of explains why you've never tried to date anyone new," Wendy said in the middle of the discussion. "You've never given up hope that dad may still be alive and could come home to us. Even after seven long years with not even the slightest bit of new information."

Her mom looked at her quietly as if lost in thought. After a moment, she began..."You really have grown into quite a bright and beautiful young woman, Wendy. I feel like I've missed so much with my crazy work schedule. There is never enough time for us to have mother/daughter talks like this...even today is just because I took a sick day." There was a pause before she continued. "You're right Wendy, I just can't bring myself to give up hope...and if I began dating someone, it would feel like I'm giving up."

"But mom," Wendy interjected, "You said yourself last night that we have to be realistic. You're still young and pretty...only 40...you shouldn't let your life slip away from you."

Her mom sighed and took a deep breath. Wendy had given her the opening that she was hoping for. "It's not like I haven't been approached by men over the years at work. I mean, they all know my story and that I'm single. But, I can't get over that hump. Yes, I'm only 40, still attractive, and I still have the same urges as any red blooded woman. BUT, there are ways to satisfy those urges and still keep my hopes alive while not moving on with other men."

Wendy nearly choked on the bite of french toast that she was in the process of chewing. She looked her mom in the eyes and her cheeks turned crimson. "MOM!!!" she exclaimed..."T. M. I."

"Wendy, you're 18.....you're a young woman now. We can't be embarrassed to have discussions like this. I'm your mother for goodness sake! Now that you know the full story about your dad, I feel like I should be able to confide in you. I need someone to talk to who knows the full story. My girl friends at work think I'm just a depressed widow who is not willing to accept the fact that my husband is dead. They can't know that there may still be a chance that he's not!"

Her mom paused, taking in her daughter's still stunned gaze, and then continued. "Don't act like it's shocking information Wendy! I know that you understand the urges I'm talking about. Remember, I was 18 once myself too!" She hesitated slightly (here we she thought to herself), "Plus, it was pretty obvious to me what I heard as I passed your bedroom door last night...and the fact that you threw your linens in the wash this morning pretty much confirmed any sliver of doubt I may have had."

Wendy's face dropped. She turned ashen and she felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach. Her mother had indeed heard her, despite her best efforts to muffle the sounds.

Her mother quickly continued, "Look Wendy, I just want you to know that you aren't alone. My mother was very, and I do mean VERY, prudish. When I was your age, I couldn't talk to her about the urges that were flowing through my teenage body. I felt lost trying to figure out my feelings on my own. I know they can be overwhelming. I promised myself that I would never let my children be without someone to talk to if they needed it. Overhearing you last night reminded me of that. We've never had a 'birds and bees' talk so I wanted to have the chance this morning to just let you know that I'm here for you. No judgement...EVER," she emphasized. "I had the same urges then. I still have the same urges now at times. It's natural. Just talk to me if you ever need to. I am here for you. I love you."

Wendy looked up. Tears had begun welling up in her eyes. "Mom, I don't know what to say. I'm embarrassed and grateful at the same time. You know how painfully shy I am. Thank you for your openness and concern. I appreciate you being there for me if I need to talk." She stood up and gave her mom a hug. In the process she whispered shyly into her mom's ear, "No birds and bees talk please...I know how that all works, and I'm not sexually active."

"I figured as much," her mom whispered back. "You've never had any time for boys before now." The hug ended and they pulled apart. Looking Wendy straight in the eyes, she added, "But, things can change quickly. I may have given birth you at age 22 after all, but let's just say it could have happened earlier," she smiled. "I think we should talk to the clinic about starting you on birth control."

Then it clicked in Wendy's mind. "Mom, is this all because I'm going over to Eric's today?" she asked. "Because, if it is, you have nothing to worry about...nothing at all," she said adamantly.

Her mom smiled. "Like I said, you've grown into a very astute and beautiful young woman. Let me just say from experience...if you've inherited the same genetic hormones that I had at age 18, then we should be proactive just in case." They both laughed nervously. "Now go finish getting ready for your day."

Wendy headed to her bedroom to get dressed. The shocking events just keep coming she thought to herself. She was in disbelief, not only that her mom had overheard her masturbation noises, but that it had resulted in the mind blowing conversation they'd just finished. Apparently her mother had also suffered similar raging hormones at 18...enough so that she now wanted to put Wendy on birth control "just in case". This was almost too much for Wendy to process all at once. She heard her phone buzz. Picking it up she saw it was already closing in on noon.

The message was from Mary. "Well?????" her text read. "Made it to Heather's ok. Hope you have fun at Eric's this afternoon!" followed by a smiley face.

"Sorry," Wendy typed back. I slept in this morning. Then I ended up in quite an embarrassing discussion with my mom...I'll fill you in later. As for the talk with Tony...uhmm, I'll fill you in on that later too...tee hee....it was interesting and fun!" She added a winking emoji and a crazy eyes emoji. "Getting ready to go to Eric's now. Talk to you later." She hit send and proceeded to get dressed.

She checked the weather app and saw it was expected to be warm and sunny...so she threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. She brushed out her wavy brown hair, feeling it's post shower softness. Looking into the mirror she pulled it up into a tight pony tail which hung to her shoulder blades. For the heck of it, she decided to tuck her pink T-shirt into her belted shorts rather than let it hang loose as usual. She pulled it just tight enough that it began to accentuate the curves of her chest. Her bra strap was slightly noticeable under the material. She threw on matching pink socks and her black Converse sneakers with pink accents. She was not a makeup person, so this was pretty much the final look. Then, at the last minute, she added on a powder blue ball cap style hat with a pink brim and adjusted it so that her pony tail fell comfortably through the back. At that, she bounded down the steps to head to Eric's.

She was nervous about her mom starting another embarrassing conversation, but instead she just waved and said, "Have a good time! Tell Eric and Mary I said hi."

Wendy felt a slight pang of guilt at the fib she had told her mom about Mary going too.

She started the walk to Eric's. The two of them had made this same trek so often in their youth. Memories of the games they played came flooding back to her. She certainly missed those carefree fun days. Before she knew it, she was standing at the front door to his house. She rang the doorbell.

Eric's father answered the door and smiled. "My gosh Wendy, it's been a long time hasn't it!" he said. "Come on in. Eric's up in his room...Hey Eric, Wendy's here!" he yelled up. "We're just waiting for his mom to get back with the pizza. Go ahead on up...I'm sure you remember the way."

"Thank you Mr. Taylor, it's great to see you again!" It had been nearly seven years since Wendy had climbed these steps, but she knew the way like the back of her hand. She knocked at the open door before poking her head inside.

Eric waved her in. He was laying on his bed looking at his cell phone. "Just like old times," he laughed. "I suppose I'll have to retire your 'house hermit' moniker now."

Eric couldn't help letting his eyes quickly run up and down Wendy's body. Despite her modest clothing, he thought she looked fantastic...beautiful...perfect! His eyes lingered briefly on the way her chest was accentuated, her exposed legs, her ballcap and ponytail. He'd had a crush on Wendy for almost as long as he could remember, but she'd never hinted that the romantic feeling was mutual, so he'd kept quiet to protect their friendship. Eric had never dated anyone else, because...well, they weren't Wendy. He'd even tried to enlist Wendy's best friend Mary's help with dropping a few hints along the way, to no avail. Mary's last words of advice to him were that he'd have to make the first move or forever wonder what might have been.

Wendy laughed at his comment and looked around. "Well, the decor has certainly changed since I last saw it. No more toys scattered all over the room, but it looks like dirty clothes have take their place," she observed. "No more SpongeBob posters...hmm, I see they've been replaced by classic rock bands annnd...lots of swimsuit models," she grinned as she said the latter.

"Jerk," he said good naturedly as he threw a balled up piece of paper in her direction. "I AM an 18 year old now, you know! I've kinda out grown SpongeBob...not completely, but almost," he added with a laugh.

"That you are!" She laughed along with him, but her mind was registering other thoughts too. Eric was 18....she had heard Tony say something similar. She glanced at Eric on his bed and suddenly pictured the way Tony had been laying the night before. Without thinking, her eyes drifted fleetingly to Eric's groin area. He was wearing khaki shorts below a black t-shirt. She quickly looked away, silently cursing her brain to stop. This was Eric after all...her oldest friend. He was not a romantic interest she told herself. But, she did have to agree with Mary...Eric wasn't too hard to look at. Despite being on the shorter side at 5' 6", he was muscular from playing football. Not too skinny, auburn hair, blue eyes, freckles, and a nice smile. Still he was like a brother to her. She couldn't let her current, seemingly unquenchable, horniness cloud her thoughts.

Wendy grabbed the chair from his desk and and sat down beside the bed. They were soon lost in reminiscing about past visits, old time games of hide and seek, or how they were the King and Queen of the neighborhood, etc. The years slipped away and it was almost as if they were kids again.

"Pizza's here!" They heard being yelled up from downstairs.

Wendy stood up and pushed the chair back into place, and as she did so it jostled the desk...and the wireless mouse. The screen of his open laptop popped out of sleep mode and suddenly there appeared a homepage image..."Amateur Teenage Brunette Blowjob Babes."

Wendy found herself staring at the cover photo featuring a pretty brunette dressed in a cheerleader outfit with the word Wildcats emblazoned on the green and white striped top. The top had been pulled up just enough to reveal her ample chest and cleavage. She was on her knees in front of a man who was dressed in a football uniform. The strings of his uniform pants were undone so that his groin area was exposed. The beautiful brunette held his large, hard cock in her hand. She was looking into the camera with her deep brown eyes. Her long brown hair was pulled to one side and flowed down over her shoulder allowing her face to be fully visible. Her lips were painted with bright red lipstick and her tongue was running up the underside of the man's thick shaft. The tip of her tongue touching just below the swollen head which featured a prominent drop of pre-cum beginning to run down the mushroom shaped crown.

Eric, with a panicked lunge from the bed, slammed the laptop shut. For Wendy, however, the image had been visible long enough to burn every detail into her memory.

Eric began to stutter in terror and embarrassment...trying to apologize. His face was crimson red. "I, I, uh....shit Wendy, I...I'm so sorry you saw that! Please don't let this mess up our day or our friendship! I'm just curious, ya know!"

Wendy was also crimson faced...and felt horrible for stumbling into something so private. She tried to push the thought out of her mind that Eric had most likely been using that website as he stroked...try as she might to block her mind, an image appeared. In her mind she pictured Eric doing what Tony had done for her last night. The warmth of her blush began to uncontrollably move downward.

"Hey you two, pizza is here!" Eric's mom had appeared in the doorway before Wendy could respond to Eric's concerned pleading. She stepped in and gave Wendy a hug. "It's so great to see you again! My, you have grown into a beautiful woman!"

"Awww, you're making me blush Mrs. Taylor!" said Wendy with a smile as her eyes fell on Eric.

"Me too!" said Eric glancing back at Wendy and laughing nervously. "Let's go eat!"

This had provided the perfect cover for the embarrassment that still flushed both of their cheeks.

Lunch went by quickly with Eric's parents streaming question after question trying to catch up with Wendy, and the usual 'time sure does fly by' line of conversation so prevalent when talking of high school seniors. Soon Mr. Taylor pointed out that it was time to head to the dealership to sign the paperwork for Eric's car. The four of them hopped into the Taylor's SUV. Eric and Wendy were in the back seat with an awkward silence between them. It wasn't like they could address what they were both thinking about while Eric's parents were sitting right in front of them. Before long they pulled up to a local used car dealer.

Eric's mood immediately brightened as he pointed to the bright blue Jeep Wrangler sitting in front of the office. It was dripping wet having just received the pre-sale car wash. "That's it!" he said excitedly.

"Wait, What?!?!?" Wendy exclaimed. "You're getting a Jeep?" she said incredulously. "But you told us it was nothing fancy!" she added as she gave him a playful punch on the arm.

"Ouch!...a little sore there from the game last night!" Eric smiled, feeling like the awkwardness was gone. "Well," he sheepishly grinned, "It is 12 years old with a lot of miles, but still, pretty sweet huh!"

"Oh yeah! Definitely sweet!" Wendy said with a wide smile that made Eric's heart skip a beat. His gaze seemed frozen on her face.

"Gosh Wen," he nervously said..."You have such an amazing smile!"

She blushed, "Thank you!" she said shyly diverting her gaze away from his bright blue eyes.

Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers