Shy Wendy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Wendy felt the sensation of an impending sneeze. Try as she might, she couldn't hold it in. She sneezed...and then sneezed again. Her eyes were open now and Jill was staring directly at her with a horrified gaze. Had Wendy been awake this whole time? How much might she have seen or heard? Jill's stomach turned...she was sure that she was going to be fired.

Wendy's face burned from embarrassment. She stared back at Jill...then looked over at Eric's exposed cock. He was still fully hard and looking deeper purple in color than before. She looked back at Jill who was still frozen in place.

Eric's voice broke the silence. "Oh my God...Wendy? Are you still in the chair? Are you seeing my...SHIT, I'm so sorry, but I can't control it. It just happens in my sleep. SHIT SHIT SHIT."

Wendy looked at Jill...then back at Eric...then uncontrollably, she began to giggle. Jill wasn't sure whether to laugh along or bolt for the door. She chose to nervously giggle.

"Oh Eric," Wendy said. "How many men can say that their girlfriends first saw their package while they were laying in the hospital...with a pretty nurse included as a bonus. (She neglected to let them know that she had been exploring his package on her own before Jill's arrival).

Jill interrupted, "You mean you've never even seen it before tonight?" she said incredulously. She blushed as she looked at Wendy and mouthed wide eyed, "WOW!"

Wendy smiled and quickly explained that they had become boyfriend and girlfriend literally a minute or so before the accident, but that they had been lifelong friends.

"Now," she said while looking back at Eric's engorged cock. "I think I see what you meant when you told me that Eric would need a lot of care and attention as he recovers!"

"WAIT, WHAT?" Eric exclaimed. "You told her that Jill?"

"Shhhh," Wendy whispered. "Let me take care of that for you." It looks awfully purple and swollen. She stood over the bed now and wrapped her hand around Eric's cock. She felt it throb and heard Eric groan.

"Wh, what are you doing?" Eric said. "Jill is still in here with us! Then adding, "Oh my God, that feels so good!"

"It's ok," said Wendy to Eric. Then she looked over at Jill, "Jill, you told me earlier that 'if you were me'...what were you alluding to?" Eric couldn't see the blush that instantly covered Jill's face. Jill stared at Wendy in disbelief. Wendy had called her out and put her on the spot. What should she do?

Wendy continued to grip Eric, enjoying the new sensations she had only wondered about before tonight. Now she could feel the throbbing in her palm. She imagined that his need mirrored what she felt when her clit was on fire (as it was now). She looked at Jill and mouthed silently "I saw you...it's ok, I liked it." She winked and smiled at Jill.

Then she spoke aloud. "I've never done this before Jill. Tell me what you would do to take care of Eric's problem." She gave his cock another squeeze Pre-cum oozed out and dripped onto his lower belly adding to a pool that had already formed.

What the fuck is going on Eric thought to himself. He cursed the bandages over his eyes. He wanted to see the scene that he could only imagine in his mind. "What are you doing Wendy?....this is crazy!"

Again, Wendy said "Shhhh, let me take care of you just like our nurse recommends."

She looked again at Jill whose expression had changed from horror, to confusion, to desire over the past few minutes.

In a slightly hoarse whisper, Jill began to play along with Wendy's request. "You've never even touched a cock before tonight...oh my! Stroke his beautiful, hard cock, Wendy. Look how swollen it is from his dream. He needs release or he'll become incredibly uncomfortable and sore as time goes by. He can't do it himself...he's helpless with his injuries. He needs our...I mean your care."

Wow, Wendy thought to herself. Jill knows exactly how to play this game! She let her hand begin to stroke him. She didn't understand why, but her typical shyness was gone. Again, her hormones were in firm control.

"You feel so big and hard, Eric," she said. "Is this what you need from us?" (the fact that Jill had begun to say "our care" hadn't been lost on Wendy)

"Th...that feels incredible," Eric croaked.

Jill continued. "Take his pre-cum and use it as lubricant. That's it..." she added as Eric's cock glistened in the soft lighting. Fully aroused now herself, Jill watched Wendy stroking him, wishing it was her doing it instead. But also, a new feeling of excitement washed over her. Jill had never watched another woman do this before. Wendy's hand looked small and delicate wrapped around the angry strength of Eric's cock.

Jill was 23 and had worked at this hospital since graduating nursing school as an RN just over a year ago. She'd had 4 boyfriends and a large number of shorter flings by the time she'd graduated college. She had quickly learned that she loved sex and, in particular, making men cum. She knew she had gained a bit of a reputation among the guys for providing happy endings after college parties, but that didn't bother her. Jill knew what she liked and she wasn't ashamed of her desires. But, the men she tried to date soon learned that she wasn't the monogamous type and they eventually moved on...frequently leaving Jill, as she was now, without a steady man in her life.

Now, one of her favorite perks of being an RN was the frequent opportunity to view handsome, male patients in a state of arousal during her night shift rounds. Between personal experience and work experience, Jill felt like an expert judge of cocks despite being only 23. She knew a favorite when she saw it...and Eric's fit into that category for her. She estimated he was about 6.5 inches long and probably 5.5 inches in girth. Not too long or wide to hurt during a pounding...but so perfectly filling...and that curve she knew would feel incredible on her g spot! Once she'd seen it, she couldn't get the thought of holding it in her hand (or fucking it) out of her mind. She had craved it from the minute she'd first watched it get hard. Jill had never experienced a helpless patient like Eric before, and the urge to cross that professional boundary to take care of his need was stronger than it had ever been before. She had never broken that boundary. But then tonight happened...I'll just hold it for a second she had thought...no one will know. But now, here she was telling a completely inexperienced virgin how to please her boyfriend. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined a scene like this while she was working.

Wendy looked at Jill and smiled. Wendy was enjoying this tremendously. She continued her slow but steady stroking. "It's so hard and slippery, but soft at the same time. I've always wondered what a hard cock would feel like!"

Eric was in heaven. "Oh my God Wendy," he whispered trying to maintain control of his voice. Because of his injuries, it was basically like he was tied up and blindfolded. "I wish I could see your hand on me but this feels so fucking amazing!" His hips lifted as he started to thrust in her grip.

Jill took the opportunity to chime in softly. "Oh, it looks fucking amazing too! How badly do you need to cum? Do you want your girlfriend to jerk you off Eric?

"Yes, please!!" Eric pleaded. "I need to cum so badly.

Jill looked toward Wendy and smiled. Wendy was loving this way more than she could have imagined.

"Stroke it faster Wendy...harder...jerk off your boyfriend for us. I want to see you make him cum for the first time. I want to see you finish your very first handjob," Jill said excitedly as she moved closer to watch. "He's so close...you'll feel it get super hard just before he shoots."

Wendy remembered what Tony had shown her just a few nights ago. Her hand became a blur on Eric's cock. Jill's gaze froze in anticipation. Within seconds, Wendy felt his cock grow even harder and his hips thrust upward. Eric, trying his best to remain quiet, let out a muffled grunt and the first thick spurt of cum shot upward with incredible force just missing Wendy's face, as she'd bent close out of curiosity. This was followed quickly by several smaller spurts and then the rest which dribbled onto Wendy's hand which had continued its stroking motion.

"OK, ok...sensitive!" Eric squeeked. Wendy got the hint and slowed to a stop.

"That was incredible. I can't believe you two just did that!" Eric said amazed.

"Oh my God, Eric...that was so fucking hot!" Wendy said. "My very first handjob," she added proudly.

"Mine too," Eric replied. Wendy could see that goofy grin again.

"Seriously?!?" Jill exclaimed in amazement. "You're both virgins?! Un-fucking-believable!!!" Again Jill's gaze turned longingly to Eric's cock which was still pulsing occasionally but had begun to deflate.

Wendy smiled and said, "I think our nurse has given us some nice care plan ideas for your recovery!" Jill looked her way and Wendy gave her a wink.

Jill smiled at Wendy. "You and your boyfriend just gave me the memory of a lifetime! That was H. O. T.!" (Inside she was thinking to herself...I can't wait to get home to my vibrator!).

Wendy grinned. She looked at Jill and mouthed silently, "I'm so fucking wet and horny!" Was it her uncontrollable hormones, or was Wendy suddenly looking at Jill differently? A flash memory of Mary's teasing ran through her brain. She remembered how it had also aroused her along with Tony. Was she attracted to Jill or even Mary? Confusion overtook her.

Jill smiled nervously..."Me too!" she mouthed silently in response. She had a sudden urge to lean forward and kiss Wendy, but stayed frozen in place studying Wendy's full lips. Jill had never felt an attraction to any woman before...this was new and caught her by surprise.

A voice came over the intercom breaking the sudden sexual tension between them..."call light in room 327:. Jill looked at Wendy and said, "Sadly, that's for me...can you do a little clean up here?" She winked and started to open the curtain to leave. They both seemed to breathe a sigh of relief at the interruption.

Eric spoke, "Are you on duty tomorrow night Jill?"

Wendy and Jill looked at each other and laughed.

Staring into Wendy's eyes, Jill said in response to Eric, but also for Wendy's benefit..."Yes, yes I am."