Shy White Virgin to BBC Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Journey continues with Laura meeting her first BBC.
2.4k words
4.36
28k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the sexual awakening of my wife. Part 1 covered how we met.

Once again our thanks to ThoughtAcceptable679 for reviewing and editing our story.

Did I hear that right? Laura, my partner of 6 months just said she would like to fuck another man.

"As long as it doesn't ruin us, yes I think I would like to try something new."

My cock twitches... I'm hard in an instant. Laura sees this.

"And it looks like you certainly want me to fuck another man," She giggles.

As I stroke my cock, we watch more porn together seeing if any storylines stoke her interest, and give her an idea of how this might develop for us. We flick through the usual until a "Blacked" video is on my feed. Would she go for it? Her upbringing was conservative, to put it mildly, I don't think she had ever spoken to a black man.That would be a huge leap from her prim and proper upbringing. An interracial hook-up would be extremely taboo.

Laura watches eagerly as the video showcases a petite blonde girl, small breasts, naïve and timid towards the large black muscle bound guy towering over her. Laura's breath starts to quicken, I know she's wishing it was her; she can't take her eyes off the screen. She's absorbed by the story line, I can almost hear her wondering how these girls meet these kinds of guys...

Laura looks at me and says shyly, "I'm wet!"

I don't need any further incentive. I drive my cock deep into her pussy, wetter and more eager than I've ever felt it, her desperate cunt engulfing me as she lays there telling me how she wishes it was a black guy between her legs.

"I'd lay here and let him use me for his pleasure," she gasps.

"Yes, just like that, harder, faster, oh my god!"

Her breath is coming in ragged gasps, basically panting, "His cock was so big though I wonder if I could take it all, it looked so f-fucking big."

That was all I needed to send me over the edge. I empty my cum into her pristine pussy, her sacred hole that I am now imagining being spread wide open by a black guy who will show my future wife the thrills of sex, desire and the excitement of being thoroughly used.

We spent the next few months watching more interracial porn and pleasuring each other. I don't think she watched it on her own, she seemed to enjoy subjecting me to watching well endowed black guys fuck someone else's girlfriend. As it turned out, Laura, unbeknownst to her, was turning me into a cuckold. I started to get off thinking of her fucking massive black men, offering her tight body - so pure and conservative - to them for their animalistic enjoyment.

The next question was: just how do we make it happen? My girlfriend is sexy for sure - a tight, petite body, flawless ass, adorable face - but so desperately shy! She was never the kind of girl to dress up sexy and go out clubbing with friends, she was always more 'walk the dog wearing wellington boots' kind of girl

It frustrated me to see such a body wasted! It needed to be shown off. That way she may get hit on, I wanted her to enjoy that thrill.

We discussed how we could make it happen.

"It can't be anyone we know," Laura stated firmly.

I suggested maybe we would be better off joining a swinging site... just to gauge the lifestyle, learn whether people swap partners, or if partners just watch, and learn how she could organise meets when I'm out of town. Laura was happy to sign up, it gave us some control over whom we meet and, until then, a sense of anonymity. We created a profile (Tsubiaddict) and uploaded various pictures to our account of Laura looking stunning in various lingerie sets and outfits she only wears for special occasions, but she started to get more comfortable being sexy, it appeared. On date nights she began to put on some lipstick and some makeup or wear her tight leather pants. I found it very exciting to see this small transformation, she was still rough around the edges, but maybe this shy awkward girl was starting to grow into a sexy, confident woman.

Ping....

We sat excitedly as we opened an email from a user: BBCYoungBull.

"I'm interested in sharing your beautiful partner. I'm local to you, clean and considerate. Let me know if you would be interested."

Laura's eyes widened at the 'BBC' in the username... we opened his profile, he was black - his skin a rich, dark ebony - muscular, very well-built, and clearly happy to show off the size of his thick, bulging cock. I was secretly excited: would this be the moment my future wife seriously considers taking another man in her pussy? She grabs the mouse and flicks back and forth through the pictures, staring at this thick dark snake, its bulbous head glistening, ready to stretch her to a level she could scarcely imagine, before she even took in his thick, meaty shaft.

She looked at me and told me something I'll never forget:

"I'd like to unwrap Young Bull for Christmas. He can be your gift to me."

I instantly hardened, my cock straining against my trousers as I scrambled to free it.

"Babes if that's what you want then yes, I'll make it happen," I said, not able to keep the excitement from my voice.

"I do!" she moaned, "I like getting you hard! I hope I can get his black cock hard, he looks so big, I hope he can get it all the way in, I want to feel him in parts of me you can't reach!"

Jesus! I started furiously wanking myself just at the thought of my girlfriend with her pale skin lowering herself onto his shaft. The rest of the night was mind-blowing, as I fucked my future bride senseless while she stared at the first black man who would conquer her delicate white pussy.

Weeks passed, and we continued emailing Young Bull- it turned out his real name is Jason. Once we felt that we had gotten to know him well enough, we set up a date with Jason. We scheduled it for only a few weeks before Christmas, holding up my end of the bargain to give her Young Bull as a Christmas present. I was now hoping Laura held her end up.

We were counting down the days. My girlfriend was busy preparing her outfit, her "look". She took to 'Blacked' for inspiration, watching endless videos to create the perfect outfit. It was simple yet elegant and believe me if you had set eyes on her, you would want to undress her, you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off her. Her hair was done in flowing curls, with a white blouse that hugged her firm abs and accentuated her perky breasts. A figure-hugging black pencil skirt that shows off her ass looking peachy, firm and fuckable completed the ensemble. It stopped just above her knees showing off her slim, toned legs, and paired with some pink 7-inch Kurt Geiger killer stilettos. She looked stunning. I helped her prepare for Jason by fixing her hair and helping her into her stockings and lingerie.

Laura was super quiet, I could tell she was nervous, I suppose who wouldn't be if you were about to take another cock in front of your partner from a total stranger who is hung so much bigger than him...

We had agreed on some ground rules:

1. Condom is a must.

2. If Laura feels uncomfortable she can say she feels unwell, and we call it off.

3. If Laura tells me "maybe you should step out for a cigarette" it means she is going to fuck him.

4. Kissing is allowed.

5. Cum on her not in her.

6. No anal.

7. And lastly, Laura has to tell me everything about it.

On the fateful day, Jason messaged me to say he is on his way, and that he would like some wine to relax as we chat. I poured a glass each and we waited.

There was a knock on the door, my heart was pounding. I wondered what my shy girlfriend was feeling at that moment.

I opened it with trepidation. This man was here to fuck my girlfriend, my future wife, my soul mate. Standing before me was a broad-shouldered, well-built, dominant black guy. He clearly goes to the gym. Smiling broadly he said hello and proceeded to walk in. I offered him a drink and we sat and chatted for a little. We went over the ground rules (the ones he needed to be aware of, at least) and Laura walked into the room, he took one look at her and smiled. I don't think he has ever been with such a creature: young, blonde, pert & insanely beautiful. She took one look at this beast of a man, shyly introduced herself, and failed to make eye contact with him or me, before asking:

"Do you need a cigarette? Maybe You should go have one to give Jason and me some time together."

Jesus that happened quickly, I stepped outside knowing that my partner was most likely leading him into the lounge and starting to work her magic.... But still, would she go ahead with it, all the way?

I took my time outside, taking deep draws of the nicotine, wondering what they were doing. My mind was racing; was this happening? I walked to the front of the house, I could make out shapes through the front window, she was almost naked and walking around in just her bra panties, stockings and heels. Jason was watching her every move, I could only assume he was making sure he was happy with the goods.

I walked back to re-enter the house. I quietly entered, to not disturb our guest, and the moment he appeared to be having with my girlfriend.

I opened the lounge door and saw my partner wearing just her heels and stockings lowering herself onto his throbbing black shaft. She was panting, her pussy glistening and dripping, guiding the thick, pulsating shaft into her wetness. Her body was being caressed by Jason; he seemed to enjoy the sight of her face as each inch he thrust into her was met with pain and pleasure. His large hands groped her small pert A-cup breasts, kissing her deeply and moving his thick shaft deeper into my innocent, young, prim & proper partner's pussy.

Fuck, this was hot. Laura had given herself over to this beast of a man... the sight of his dark meat opening up and stretching out her pale white cunt was mesmerising.

After some time of her sacred cunt being invaded she clambered off, stood and grabbed him by his cock. She looked him in the eye and confidently said:

"Follow me upstairs!"

She held his shaft in her small, delicate fingers; it looked amazing, she could hardly wrap her hands around it. Climbing the stairs and wearing her killer heels, her ass swaying just inches from his face. I half expected him to just forget the rules and try and fuck her arse there and then, I know I would have.

Thankfully he was a gent, upon reaching the room he laid her down.

"Show me where you want me." He demands, his voice deep and commanding.

Laura opened her legs, reached between and spread her labia. My partner of 3 years, a virgin when I met her, was laying on our bed spreading her lips for this BBC to penetrate.

You could see her eyes fixated on his cock as he moved towards her, he positioned himself between her legs and started to slide deep into her. He began to work up a pace, his heavy black balls slapping her with each thrust. It didn't take much for me to know she was enjoying this violation of her pussy, after another pounding Laura turns with that well fucked look on her face and asked:

"Can you fuck me doggy?"

She was ready to take him deeper with that request, years of fucking my partner had taught me that "doggy" is her using her sexy ass to tip me over the edge. She knelt on the bed, her ass thrust in the air, an offering to the gods, if this wasn't an open invitation for him to fuck her as if he owned her I don't know what was.

Jason glided into her sopping wet pussy, grunting, telling her she's got an amazing ass. Laura was panting in between breaths.

"Harder Jason," She moaned, "Urgggg...... faster."

His ball sack was swinging and crashing into her clit. Jason had hold of her hips, driving his cock deeper and pulling her back onto his shaft. Laura couldn't escape, she was getting blacked! Her pussy was getting owned by this black stud! Before I knew it she was cumming on his throbbing cock, her body convulsing, eyes rolling back into her head. She collapsed to the bed, his cock sliding out. He whipped off the condom that had been encasing his proud black cock, and with a few final strokes unloaded his thick, hot, sticky load all over my sweet bride-to-be's back and ass. The white of his heavy load made a stark contrast to his jet black cock. Looking down I saw that my hand had been wrapped around my own cock for the duration of their show, and as I watched Laura recover from her intense orgasm, with a black man's cum plastered on her back my cock exploded, leaving a sticky trail of cum dripping down the wall.

The next morning I asked her how she was feeling.

"A little sore, but thank you for my gift."

I smiled, telling her I love her and that she looked amazing, it was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

"That's good to hear because I want to try another.... I want a bigger black cock."

I was hard immediately, she saw this & started to fondle my balls as I listened to her talk about Jason's cock, and tell me that her next guy needs to have a longer & thicker cock. Opening up the swinging site I uploaded some pics from the meeting with Jason and informed the community of her wish.... Surely someone would be interested.