All Comments on 'Shy White Virgin to BBC Slut Pt. 02'

by Tsubiaddict_04

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story, she needs the pill because she wants to be filled with black cum.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Bbc needs to funk her bareback.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

It is a good thing they are NOT married yet. He has already lost her, just doesn't know it yet. Once a woman gets a bigger cock that satisfies her more and better, why would she stay with the smaller white one that doesn't get her off as well? Don't share your women if you want to keep them. Cuz they will start "working late" "working on weekends" as an excuse to be at their lovers house for a nice fuck. Don't share, if you want to keep them. Cuz once you do it is real chancy. 5 stars, good writing, good story. thanks for the effort! Good Job. Thanks, #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I also enjoyed this second chapter. Laura's taking black cock was fabulous. I personally connected with the following from your story, "It frustrated me to see such a body wasted! It needed to be shown off. That way she may get hit on, I wanted her to enjoy that thrill."

That was how I felt about my girlfriend, now wife, when I started dating her. She is a petite Latina, 95 lbs., and only 4' 11" tall and her body was so perfect. It was a crime that she dressed so conservatively and didn't flirt.

So, I started buying her sexy clothing and taking her to parties off campus. I encouraged other guys to ask her to dance, and I kept her well-supplied with drinks. After a few months she was enjoying flirting, dancing, and being groped by other men.

Pretty soon, she met a super-hunk of a guy and he 'broke her in" with his huge cock. Every since she had needed a variety of big cocks, and she enjoys cuckolding me!

Great chapter, keep writing!

PassionRhryderPassionRhryderabout 1 year ago

My first time was similar to this. Now, a couple of years later, it's a monthly occurrence, except our rule is never with one only. It's too intimate. I and He, prefer 2 or more simultaneously. I can handle up to 5, but 3 has always been the best combo. The after care my man applies is heavenly. And the respect and love I offer Him is fulfilling.

Upallnite00Upallnite0010 months ago

This story just keeps getting better and better!! I'm going to part 3 looking forward to reading it all!! Thanks for sharing your intimate story..great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous