Shy White Virgin to BBC Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Laura meets T’chala who takes her as his own.
2.4k words
4.41
19.6k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing series into the sexual awakening of my partner from young virgin to black cock hungry slut. Pt1 covered how we met, whilst Pt2 was her first time with another man, a black man.

The story continues as genuine life events.

Once again our thanks to ThoughtAcceptable679 for feedback and guidance.

Months had passed since Jason, and we were spending many an evening talking about that night. Jason even came back one evening to fuck Laura again, whilst I was out with my mates. Receiving picture messages from him exhibiting my girlfriend's legs in the air with him buried deep in her smooth snatch is a turn-on. I love knowing that she has fucked Jason without me around, it's erotic knowing she has desires and that she is fulfilling them. But there was still that desire within Laura for something bigger, something much darker...

We opened up the swinging site hub, and were met by the usual array of messages:

I want you - Keith, 54

Send me pics - Sam, 18

You look so hot - Barry, 67

I will take L to new levels of pleasure if she truly wants it - Dark Knight, 35

The last message struck our interest. With mounting intrigue we clicked on the email and then quickly went to view his profile. Dark Knight. It had been 6 months since Jason, and although he had come over again for a quick fuck she has wanted to feel that nervous excitement again of meeting someone new, that thrill of 'he knows why he's here, I know what I want, let's just fuck like animals.'

Could this Dark Knight be the right person...

We examined his pictures purposefully. Laura studied each image, his torso, lips, & cock are all consumed and a mental image of this Dark Knight began to form in her head. It wasn't long before Laura asked me to message him and say we are interested.

"Hey, thanks for taking the time to view our profile, and for the nice message. It would be great to maybe meet up for a drink and see if we all get on!? Would that be of interest? Where are you located?"

Sent.... We waited, our minds racing. I'm organising an absolute stud to fuck my girlfriend, what would people think of us if they knew!?

Dark Knight replies moments later.

"Oh yes! I would be very interested in meeting your sexy lady, I live in the city and would be very happy to meet and show her what she needs in her life." - signed T'chala

Laura read his reply.

"T'chala his name sounds tribal, like a man who just takes any woman he wants to breed." Her voice was breathy, the excitement evident in her tone.

We organised a meeting with T'chala. It was a full day's travel and a hotel to visit the city but it was all part of the experience and enjoyment. I was already excited, just the knowledge of this ebony monster wanting to penetrate and stretch my girlfriend, who only a few years ago hadn't even seen or touched a cock, but was now seeking out the darkest of meats for her to devour was such a turn-on.

Laura started to get ready: showered, pampered, hair fixed & lingerie set laid out on the bed. It was a teal set from Honey Birdette, with diamonds set into the bra and suspender belt, it screamed class and sexual confidence. We agreed to meet T'chala in a bar, not far from where we were staying. She walked out of the bathroom, looking especially stunning. "I'm ready." She declared, handing me a little box. I opened it to see an ankle bracelet with a queen of spades charm.

"You need to put this on me, so everyone knows I'm available."

I looked upon my beautiful partner, in a long satin coat just above knee-length that hung over her body articulating her curves and figure, her killer pink heels and her charm slipped on her right ankle. It's naughty but classy when paired with her heels.

It was only when we walked to the bar that I realised that underneath the coat L is ONLY wearing the lingerie set, nothing else. As she walked you could make out flashes of exposed skin, the top of her stockings, as we stood to cross the road a breeze picked up and her satin coat fluttered and a few members of the city got a glimpse of her toned, pert ass, her teal thong. I moved to cover her modesty, only for her to tell me "Let them see". The words and her confidence sent a thrill through my body.

We arrived at the bar and await T'chala. We took a seat downstairs, out of the way in a secluded corner.

Her back was to the staircase as he approached. I stood to shake his hand. 'He is big!' The thought flew through my head as soon as I was standing next to him looking up. He beamed his broad smile, he looked Sudanese.

Laura stood to meet him; he's not seen her up close this was his first time. In the deepest dialect, T'chala exclaims:

"Gosh, aren't you delightful, would you like a top-up on your drinks?"

Like the first time I asked her on a date she was flustered and answered meekly

"N-n-no I'm fine thank you."

I smiled; 'She's certainly interested in this stallion of a man'. This definitely wasn't his first rodeo he seemed assured, confident, he knows he will be using my partner as a fuck doll.

"I'll have a pint please buddy!" I said.

As T'chala went for my drink I moved closer to my girlfriend and caressed her, telling her I love her, she looks so stunning. All the while I gently spread her legs so T'chala could have easier access upon his return.

He arrived drinks in hand and declared:

"To fun and friends."

It turned out T'chala and I work in the same industry. We chatted for 30 mins. We were super relaxed around each other; he doesn't pay Laura much attention, even though she was sitting there with her legs spread offering her wetness to him. It was only when I got up to head to the toilet that I realised that his hand was working up between her thighs towards her hotness. 'I bet he's been doing that since he sat down'. Laura would not have known what to say or do. T'chala had been fingering my partner at the table since he declared his toast.

I asked a simple question "Should I go for a cigarette Laura?"

"Yes, you could smoke as T'chala walks me to our hotel," She said, smiling. She knows that's the code for me to gauge if she wants to offer herself to this ebony god.

We stepped out of the bar, all eyes on my partner who arrived holding my hand but was now leaving in the arms of a black man.

As she strutted through the establishment, heels clicking on the tiles, we exited into the cool night breeze and T'chala wrapped his arm around her torso pulling her close and claiming her as his own. She didn't object; she wants this dark god to teach her about desire and lust.

We walked to the hotel, I stayed outside as I finished my cigarette leaving them to get to the room away from me. God only knows what happened during those moments between my staying to finish a cigarette and the 10 minutes it took to walk to the room. Maybe one day I'll find out.

I walked into the room to see Laura standing proudly in her lingerie and heels and this large black alpha male taking in her beauty. 'Must be a black man thing, looking at the piece of meat they are about to taste.' I thought as I watched. They didn't so much as glance my way, they were so wrapped up in each other that my presence went almost unnoticed

They embraced and started passionately kissing like they were young lovers. T'chala caressed her pert ass as she moaned in anticipation. He pushed her onto the bed and without skipping a heartbeat she opened her legs.... I don't know when he last tasted pussy, but he was feeding on her like he hadn't eaten for a week, he was feasting on her wetness, complimenting her on its taste.

"So, so sweet!" he declared, his mouth full, Laura writhing on the bed in an intoxicating mix of pleasure and anticipation, her moans louder than they ever were with me. I sat and watched, seeing the lust and desire in my beautiful girlfriend's eyes, watching her be so thoroughly pleasured by this powerful black man, I don't think that will ever grow old.

He stood up, took his top off and my partner reached for his jeans to unbuckle his belt, her hands were shaking; from the pictures she knows what lies in those pants is 9-inches of pure pleasure. Her parents would not approve.

She peeled down his pants and released his cock, it was huge. It hangs heavily between his legs. She reaches transfixed stroking it with 2 hands....

"It's big..." she whispered, entranced. It had looked big in the pictures, but seeing it now in context, unable to cover it with both of her petite hands...

"You want all of it!?" he growled down at her.

"Yeah!" is all she can say as she dips her head down and takes his dark tip in her mouth. I don't even get blowjobs! After 3 years of being with her, she doesn't even wank me off. I look as she is cupping his huge balls, they hang like fruits, and she pops them into her mouth. The dark black meat of his monstrous cock standing out in stark contrast to her pale skin.

"Like a dream come true," he stated as she got on her knees to service this shaft

"You're going to try and take all of it?!" He asked

"I'll try, but I'm not very good at it." she half whispered, half moaned.

"It's a challenge you will see." he held her hair back and started pushing his cock into her mouth, I was turned on immensely, 'I don't even think they know I'm in the room'.

As she sucked his cock and massaged his golf ball-sized sack she looked up at him "have you been saving up all your cum for me?"

His answer of "For days," gave her extra impetus she takes his cock in her mouth her lipstick smearing as she gags, mumbles & spits over this fuck stick. Laura was clearly enjoying his groans of pleasure. She imagines herself as a girl from Blacked! Her excitement was visible in her glistening, sopping wet cunt, as she gave a very inexperienced but clearly well received blowjob to this black stallion.

Laying on the bed, breathing heavily they both know the next steps will change her forever. He lined up his cock with her tight opening and slowly inches in.

"WOW," she exhaled. "Be gentle it's so big, it feels like it's deep."

"I'm halfway," he smiled, "you're doing so fucking good baby."

Laura looked over at me filming her being dominated by this man we just met. A wicked look crossed her face as he fucks her.

"Oooh it's big, it's bigger than your little pathetic cock, you don't have to put much effort in do you T'chala...... hmmm T'chala is deep in my cervix!" she can hardly get the words out around her moans of pleasure mixed with the pain of being penetrated so deeply for the first time.

Fuck me that pushes my buttons, she was starting to be the sexy confident woman I knew was there. I could see her neat labia, gripping onto his thick shaft moving back and forth in unison with his thrusts. She is so tight but I sense after this evening this will change. I get so turned on by what Laura just said I rub my cock. T'Chala looks over and laughs.

"You won't be needing that," he said to her. Nodding towards my 6-inch thin needle dick "after I've finished with you, you'll only want BBC!"

"I know look at his little dick, I can't believe I even let him fuck me... I love this big cock, fuck me, keep fucking me T'chala, ooh yeah, yes!!" she was shuddering from the onslaught. Her knees are up by her ears as he drives his member in and out of her sopping-wet hole. With superhuman strength, he flips her over. And as if reading her mind she is now doggy. Her favourite. She was facing me as he slid in, he had hold of her hips, pulling back on her as he thrust deeper. The onslaught she is facing I'm amazed she hasn't passed out. I imagine this is how he would fuck the women in his tribe, animalistic using them for his pleasure. Laura doesn't seem to mind, she was enjoying this sensation of being used, dominated, and opened. Pleasure etched on her face! 'Oh my lord, this is the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed'. We kissed; I told her I love her. All the while you could hear his balls slamming into her, her breasts bouncing and swaying below her as he used her as his plaything. Speeding up with shorter thrusts and holding her against his length he was violating her tight hole, and she was loving it.

T'chala pulled out and started to wank his cock.

My girlfriend laid on her back under his cock and said,

"Cum on my breasts, I want to feel your hot seed splash me," lust in her voice and eyes, her fingers working furiously on her raw, stretched out pussy.

He delivers, and thick ropes of cum erupt from his helmet and over her erect nipples, breasts and torso, painting her body with his hot, potent seed

Looking over at me, that wicked look back in her eyes "You can come over here and lick me clean." Laura orders.

I move toward her and taste T'chala's cum licking it from her pert breasts.

"Put your cock in me!" she demanded.

I obliged, of course, thrusting deep in her, to the hilt.

Laura looked me in the eyes and said "I told you to put your cock in me!"

"I have" I mumbled - as T'chala laughs, and Laura.declares.

"I finally feel like a woman, I've had a real man."

We all know things won't be the same. This is the start of something special, this is when Laura my pure girlfriend would start her journey to becoming a snow bunny and I a cuckold.