Shy White Virgin to BBC Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Laura meets Jamal who introduces her to his friends.
2.8k words
4.3
17.8k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As part of a series, this follows my wife evolving from a pure virgin to a black cock slut. Pt1 covers how we met, pt2 is Laura's first black cock, whilst Pt 3 is the making of Laura as a snow bunny.

The story continues as true life events.

Some months pass after T'chala took Laura's pussy and claimed it as his own.

As we live a great distance from the city it's difficult to get to see him as regularly as she would like, work, and life gets in the way.

Once again I sense Laura needs some excitement in her life, I feel it too. Our love life is vanilla and average, these moments offer us something extremely erotic to think of during the mundane day-to-day life we live. In the background, I start searching for potential suitors.

I find something a little different this time someone younger than Laura. She has currently only fucked men older than her. I wonder if she would be interested to show some young man that she still has what it takes to get them hard.

I found Jamal's profile, he is in his final year at university. Not as well built as Laura's previous suitors but has a "look" about him. I'd say Gangsta esq. Corn rolled hair, beaming white teeth with gold cap visible when he smiled. Whilst not physically imposing how he carried himself and the language he used gave him an edginess.

I show Laura Jamal's profile, he's more street than anyone she's ever met, the type of person she would normally cross the road to avoid. We flick through his profile, pictures of him smoking, and chilling with his homies. Baggy pants, hoodies, and joints are on show. Each picture confirmed to me that Jamal was a player he would if given the opportunity treat Laura as his plaything.

Laura flicked through his profile, turned to me and stated.

"if I'm going to fuck a gangsta wannabe then I better make sure I'm to his liking! Ask him what I should wear for him, whatever he desires you buy as a gift to Jamal and me!"

Wow! The Laura I met would have never even looked at this type of man, she would consider him beneath her. Now she wants him to pleasure her in the most intimate of ways. I am aroused just messaging him, I inform him of Laura's statement...

"Fuck, your pathetic Mike! I'd never let a woman like that out of my sights... I'll think about what that slut can wear for me." Jamal replies.

I'm instantly erect upon reading his message, I can only imagine what he attire he will select.

Over the coming weeks, I received a barrage of degrading & demanding messages from Jamal.

"Yo white boy, send me a picture of Laura my boys need to see what I'm going to be tapping."

I oblige and send him a picture of Laura wearing a tight leather mini dress finishing just below her round bubble butt, knee-high boots and a black sheer top, her black 'Indria' honey birdette bra visible showcasing her tight torso and pert, firm breasts.

"Yeah yeah, my boi's think she's fucking hot! They want you to send them pictures too - I'll add you to a whats app group." Jamal messages.

My phone chirps

*you've been added to slut fuck group*

I hesitate and open the group - Jamal is typing...

"Boi's I've added that sluts fella to the group... I'll be fucking his partner in a few weeks. Mike, you better keep my pose happy if they request something you better make sure you do as they say."

"That's not a problem Jamal, and thank you for agreeing to pleasure my partner!" I diplomatically respond.

"Haha, this honky is whipped!"

"What a fucking loser can't please his bitch so asks one of us." Are the responses from the various members of the group.

It's degrading reading the messages ping on the screen. Laura looks over "your popular tonight!" She comments.

I smile and show her the messages.. as she scrolls through another message appears.

"Hey, Mike! Get me a picture of that bitch bent over show us where you want us to fuck her" another random member of the group states.

Laura's eyes widen! She stands in silence, walks upstairs and closes the bedroom door.

What the fuck just happened? I sit as more messages appear..."you got 5 minutes white boy!" "I can't wait to see this sluts ass."

Another message this time from Laura.

"You better come up here and take that picture, I don't want Jamal to be upset, and when you send it I want to know what they reply with!"

I walk upstairs and open the door - Laura is on all fours, her ass jutting high in the air with a fox tail butt plug erupting from her peachy white cheeks. The only other thing she is wearing...her thigh-high boots she normally only wears when she wants something.

I take one look at her and I'm instantly hard, I open up the group and fire off in quick succession the sight before me. A close-up of the butt plug, her kneeling silently shamefully exposing herself to me but knowing it's going to be seen by several other men.

My phone reacts immediately. Laura turns and lustfully murmurs.

"What are they saying, babe? Are they happy? God, I hope they are happy... I want them all to be hard and cum thinking about me!"

I prop the phone in front of her so she can read the messages...

"What a slut! That ass needs dark meat in it!"

"Tell that bitch she never going back to white boys."

"That bitch is gonna make me cum!" So many random men are commenting, there must be in excess of 8 men enjoying this show!

I don't even realise but I'm pleasuring myself and Laura is still in position - reading these messages from a group of black men degrading me, yet championing the raw sex appeal of Laura is truly an exciting moment. My eyes finally come away from the screen to land on Laura's butt plug - that's all it takes I erupt and cum painting her back and shoulders with my milk. She looks around and tells me to take a picture. I do as I'm told.

"Send it to Jamal!" she pleads....

I oblige.

"Damn white boy got my whore dirty! You better clean it up, I don't want my goods spoilt by you again." Jamal states in such a manner that I know my place.

The next morning Laura and I wake I attempt some foreplay which is quickly dismissed.. "don't touch me I'm saving myself for Jamal". Laura firmly retorts.

I turn over and grab my phone I could at least pleasure myself reading a literotica story, unlocking the phone I see Jamal has been messaging.

I excitedly open the message

"Buy my white whore these for her to wear when I come and fuck her."

Links are attached, I'll be honest it could have been worse.. the garments he has selected are classy/sexy/slutty in part. I hop online and start buying the outfit he wants to see her in. Laura doesn't even know this is occurring I just inform her that some parcels will arrive and that Jamal has sent them here.

Finally, we have everything arranged, the day is upon us. I ask Jamal when he will be arriving so Laura can start getting herself ready.

Jamal messages to say he's with his mates smoking a joint, and that Laura should get ready and wait. It's 6 pm we have a light snack and Laura heads to take a shower whilst I get the packages. Placing the clothing down on the bed it's erotic knowing he selected this for my partner to wear. First the shoes. Pointed red stilettos with a clasp around the ankle, the kind with the red sole, one month's savings on some heels, it's going to be worth it.

Secondly just a pair of fishnet stockings.

Lastly a red slip dress, the front drops to showcase her pert breasts and small cleavage, whilst there is no back it showcases her toned arms & shoulders. Slits up the side to her hips are the icing on the cake, any walking in this dress will certainly flash anyone lucky to be nearby.

Laura finishes off the look with some killer red lipstick. My god, she looks amazing.

Jamal messages.

"Bring my slut to me, I'm stoned with my boys, this is our address, you stay in the car."

I inform Laura of Jamal's wish, but not the location. The address is the roughest area for miles around. You just don't go there if you're white, and certainly not dressed like she was. We pull up outside and Laura looks at me.

"Are you sure this is the place?" She asks.

I coyly tell her he is waiting inside, and that I have to stay in the car.

She looks towards the house, a run-down terraced house, the front door protected by a metal gate flanked on either side by a couple of young well built black lads drinking, smoking and laughing.

Laura opens the car door, a stocking-clad leg extends out and she plants her heel on the ground. The lads stop laughing and stare at this oddity.... A white woman walking in the street of this quality, she's gotta be lost. As she starts to stand a black SUV drives past the bass line is so deep and loud Laura can feel her wetness respond to the vibration. The SUV slows and the windows drop down plumes of smoke escape into the sky the smell of weed overwhelming. Laura smiles at the occupants as they wolf whistle and ask why she's here.

She turns looks over her shoulder and confidently stated "I've got a date with Jamal."

Walking towards the house I am left outside in the car. Her ass swayed as she walks proudly towards the group of black lads. So much flesh on show as she struts towards the door. They open the metal gate & she steps inside. The group of lads walk towards me and tell me to go home, she will be dropped off when Jamal has finished with her.

I drive home almost immediately the group chat is alive.

"You see that high-class slut walk into Jamals?"

"We better be able to taste some of that!"

"She gonna regret walking into Jamals he is gonna fuck her brains out."

I was hard - various images of Laura were already being posted by various people in the group. There must be at least 5 people taking photos of her.. pictures of Laura and Jamal embracing, in the next photo she has taken her dress off, she's in the middle of the room dancing, and she's now on her knees... my heart is racing and my hand is furiously rubbing my shaft.

Ping.

Her mouth has several black cocks around it. Her lipstick smudged. The photos stop being sent.... My mind goes into overdrive. I drift off into a deep sleep wondering what my partner is up to the thoughts are wild and exciting.

The next morning I hear the deep bass line of a familiar SUV I look out the window and see Laura being dropped off kissing Jamal as she steps out and walks towards our home. One of our neighbours looks over, you can almost see her shudder with fright. Four black guys in a car, witnessing my partner kissing one of them deeply, her hair not as pristine as usual, the neighbours will be talking for sure.

I embrace Laura at the door and kiss her deeply the taste of semen is noted on her breath. She notes my aroused state and we head to the bedroom, I lay on the bed as she kneels above my head her pussy glistening and puffy from the onslaught I was about to hear about.

"So you want to know what happened?"

"Yes!" I quickly reply... "tell me everything," between licks of her glistening moist pussy.

"Well, first of all, I broke a few of our rules!" Laura states looking down as I devour her wetness.

"Rule 1 the condom rule - well we broke it! And rule 5! I'm dripping with cum... and it's not over me, your cleaning it from in me!"

I'm aroused by my partner's sexual confidence she is becoming truly something to behold.

Laura continues her tale as I service her wetness with my tongue eagerly tasting the nectar leaking from her beautiful pussy.

"Well, it was exciting and nerve-wracking walking towards those 8 black guys manning the door- you staying in the car and me walking into what looked like a drug den, I couldn't exactly say no once I was out of the car could I? So I embraced the situation."

"I got to the door and one of Jamal's boys let me in and told me to go in and see him. I could smell weed the air was stale and musky, alcohol was left strewn around and empty pizza boxes it was a bit of a dive darling. But I was there for one thing and one thing only... I wanted this young gangsta 'wanna-be' to use me and show me off to his friends."

"As soon as I got in the lounge Jamal kissed me deeply, his hands were all over my body and groping my ass, I was dripping already I've never been around that many men, let alone black men. There were 5 of his friends sat around watching football and smoking joints. Jamal said I looked like a high-class whore and that I would be making him and his friends cum over me."

"They started cheering - was it because of the football or because he just informed them I would be their whore for the evening.

I embraced the situation hunny, I just went along with it. Having 6 black men standing watching me dance and strip was incredibly erotic. I looked around the room as I swayed my hips to see half a dozen young thick black cocks hard and proud - What else could I do? I teased and treated them all as Jamal watched me entertain his friends I knelt in the middle of the room and begged for them to cum over my face. Could you taste and smell them all when we kissed?

Jamal then took me to the middle of the room, I was on all fours and he thrust his cock deep in me whilst pulling my ponytail back he rode me like a pony. I came.... For the first time I squirted.. they cheered again. I felt humiliated, yet extremely sexy here I was in the middle of this run-down house, students watching me getting dominated with cum dripping from my face, over my back and my body gave in and showed my inner appreciation of the fucking I was receiving."

"Jamal looked down at me and smiled his golden tooth visible."

"Your mine now slut" he proudly stated.

"I could only nod.... Again a cheer went up in the room. I knew what he would have me do next, I was his for the night & I would have to service his friends."

"I hardly slept if Jamal wasn't trying to breed me his friends were shoving their cocks into my 'pretty white mouth' I licked, sucked and swallowed till I passed out. I'm sure that didn't stop them from fucking me! But I can only tell you what I was awake for."

"So are I am squatting over you and you've been licking my well-used pussy, you've been feasting on Jamals & possibly every black guy he knows cum out of me!"

"I'm glad I fucked Jamal as I have never felt that sexy before, having so many guys finding me sexy was exhilarating. He made me realise how sexy I can be. Now you need to cum over me and mark me as yours again baby!"

Laura kneels on the bed as I stand rubbing my cock inches from her face, she has a glazed look on her face like an out-of-body experience she opens her mouth and licks her lips. "Squirt in my pretty white mouth! Paint my face baby!"

My cock twitches and erupts stream after stream of cum splashing Laura across her mouth, cheeks & neck. "Thank you," she whispers as she lies on the bed.

As Laura starts to fall into a deep slumber I reach for my phone, over 100 new messages. I open the group and begin scrolling. Laura, you are truly the most beautiful snow bunny.