All Comments on 'ShyHairyGrl'

by MohanSingh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Virgin

He needs to fuck that pussy in Part 2

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Love on a ladder

With cultural interest, 2 very different people have a magnetic attraction and who knows what their combined future holds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Insightful story

There are more men that love hairy women than most think. The big bush is a wonderful asset. Women that can grow thick, lush bush should do so. It may take a little time but when one finds a guy who likes it he will never leave.

VickieTernVickieTernover 4 years ago
I'm sure

that when they marry they'll be companionable forever. Or maybe they'll realize they have little in common apart from bodily fixations, and just fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He needs to put something inside her and work with her to make her first baby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a firm 5 and I wish it could have been an 8. There are few stories better than a guy having a fetish with sexy feet and a lady with clean hairy super bush. treasure trails to the navel simply rock!!!! Women who can grow pussy hair like that, should not be allowed to own a razor except to shave their sexy smooth legs. Please continue this one or write another similar one very soon, Possibly her brother or sister at the request of her boyfriend will be is as hairy as she is, when they have their threesome. I can only imagine the monster bush of her mothers pussy. Every guy I know loves to eat, prolonged eat, hairy pussies and a few ladies also admit to liking to bury their face in a clean "warm water only washed pussy and no disgusting perfumed soaps or body wash to take away the natural taste and delicious aroma of a super hot cunt allowed say no razors should be allowed!) Feet should be washed in only warm water also then she should wear shoes without socks for about an hour or so to get that sweat salty taste on them before they are lustfully devoured by a mouth, a male or female mouth! Excellent story, more please, soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Neat story and like another reviewer said "HAIRY BUSH PUSSIES, dude, man, they are just THE WAY TO GO, ALWAYS. SEXY AS HELL, ESPECIALLY THE SISTER, MOM, AUNT, AND YOUNGER THAN 55 YEAR OLD GRANNY STORIES. HELL ALL WOMEN SHOULD STOP THE DAMMED FOOLISH SHAVING, TRIMMED IS OK IF IT IS NOT TOO CLOSE, BUT HELL, DON'T EVEN DO THAT LADIES, HAIRY PUSSIES SMELL INCREDIBLE ABOUT 30 MINUTES AFTER A SHOWER)

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks man. Really appreciate this and the other comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous