ShyHairyGrl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally said, "You shouldn't have lied to me. But I understand your reasons."

I was so pleased to hear from him. He then added, "You have a really pretty face."

That made me smile. I noticed the camera was pointing at my body still and I adjusted it so that it was pointing at my upper body and face.

I said, "I have nothing to hide from you now."

He then asked, "Take everything off and slowly strip for me. I want to see everything so there is nothing hidden from me."

I was nervous at having to show everything. This was getting so intense with Varun. But I had to take this step after I had already given Varun a reason not to trust him.

I stood up and pushed my seat back, "Can you see me?"

He nodded his head. I clutched at the bottom of my t shirts as my nerves built up.

He did not say anything and waited expectantly. I had to take the plunge or I was never going to do it. I lifted my shirt slowly bringing my body into view. I could see his eyes fixed on the screen.

I lifted it over my head and dropped it to the side. I reached behind to unhook my bra when he stopped me, "Stop for a second. I want you to lift your arms above your head and clasp your hands together."

I did as he ordered. The power dynamic had shifted between us and he had more control over me now. Was this love?

He breathed deeply as he said, "You have to most beautiful armpits. I would love to lick them as you stand in that pose."

That sent a shiver down my back and I could feel real heat between my legs as I imagined him doing that.

I held the pose for a couple of minutes when he said, "Now take off your bra."

I moved my hands behind my back to unhook my bra. My nerves and my aroused state were causing me to struggle with unhooking the bra. I managed to unhook it and let it fall to the floor. He was looking at me intensely. I could feel his eyes burn into my body, "I will lick you between your breasts where those fine hairs rest. I will kiss your breasts and take a nipple into my mouth, one at a time. I will suck on them one at a time. I will lick the hairs above your nipples and then take each nipple into my mouth and suck on it deeply."

His description of what he wanted to do to my body was driving me crazy. I was lusting after his cock but he was still fully clothed.

He then pulled me out of my lusty daze, "Take off your pajamas. Leave your socks and panties."

I was wearing small pink socks. I hooked my thumbs into the side of my pyjamas and pulled them down. I knew my panties were damp and as they were plain white cotton panties they were made almost see through by the wetness. I stepped out of the pyjamas and I stood waiting for his approval.

His eyes were taking my body in, "I want to kiss every part of your legs. Your legs are so sexy that I want to adore every part of them. I will kiss all the way up your thighs. Once I get to your panties, I will lick the hairs around the outside of your panties. I will kiss and lick your belly button. I will lick and kiss your hair down from your belly button to the top of your panties. I will kiss your pussy through your panties. I will lick it through your panties."

He was driving me crazy and I could not control myself. I reached down between my legs and stroked my pussy. He quickly interjected, "Stop. Be patient baby. Now sit on the bed and slowly roll off your socks showing your pretty little feet."

I sat on the bed and lifted my feet bed and slowly rolled off each sock. His eyes were focused on my body, taking everything in, "I want to kiss your precious feet. I want to suck on your beautiful toes. I want to wrap your feet around my cock and jerk off my cock."

Was there a party that he did not want to worship? I so desperately wanted him here to worship at my body.

He then said, "I want you to face away from the camera and bend over while slowly sliding down your panties."

He wanted me in ways that I only dreamed of. I bent over and slowly slid down my panties. I could see him taking me in as I slid it down.

He ordered as my panties were between my ankles, "Now spread your ass cheeks."

I was exposing myself in ways that I could not dream of. I never thought about anal sex or anyone being interested in my ass but Varun wanted to see everything.

I spread my ass cheeks for him. I could feel my juices trickle down my thigh. My exposed position was causing me to get even more turned on.

"I love your ass. I love the little hairs around your asshole. I want to eat your ass. I want to tongue fuck your asshole. I want to get wet and ready for my cock," his words were turning me on so much. I needed to cum. A need was growing inside of me.

He then ordered, "Now sit down on the bed and open your legs wide for me."

I sat on the bed and spread my legs for him. I was exposed in every way and I truly was not hiding anything from him.

He then ordered, "Use your fingers to spread your cunt lips."

I was desperate to cum. It was taking all of my will power to stop myself from fingering myself.

I opened my lips for him. I held the pose for a couple of minutes. He stood up and began to undress.

He sat down naked and was stroking his hard cock. He then asked, "Do you want to cum?"

I nodded, "Please Sir. I really need to cum."

He then ordered, "Finger yourself but you can only cum when I allow it."

I was relieved to touch myself but I was hyper sensitive from the strip tease and I felt a desperate need to cum. I built a slow rhythm trying to prolong my orgasm as I watched him furiously stroke his dick.

I moaned, "I am so close Daddy. Can I cum?"

That was a strange thing to call him but it felt right in my heightened state. He was taking my body as he kept on stroking his juicy cock. I needed it inside of me.

I was waiting for marriage before losing my virginity but in this moment I would do anything to have that hard dick inside me.

He grunted louder and I could sense him getting closer. I willed his cock to shoot towards me.

He finally said, "Cum with me."

I fingered myself hard and fast pushing me over the edge. The teasing and holding off caused me to squirt. I could not believe what was coming out of me.

I collapsed on the bed trying to regain my breath. It was such an intense orgasm. I had never felt anything like it before. I had surrendered control and I reaped the benefits.

He then called my name, "Suki, I love your name."

I liked hearing him say my name. I never enjoyed pretending to be Kiran.

He then said, "I love everything about you. When are you next working?"

My mind went blank for a moment but then it came to me, "I am working tomorrow. Why?"

He said, "I will come by tomorrow. I want you to wear a skirt tomorrow. I will see you tomorrow."

He then cut the connection.

I was thrilled by the idea of seeing him tomorrow. I was also nervous despite my overt sexuality over the webcam. I was unsure if I could be the same in person as I was still a virgin and inexperienced.

The next day I dressed carefully. I was wearing the uniform red and white striped blouse. I only had one skirt and it was a long skirt that reached my ankles.

I knew it was conservative and it was different to the persona he was used to.

I was nervous at work as I was waiting for him to attend but I had not seen him. It was getting to the end of my shift and I was putting books back on the shelf that had been taken down. I was on the third step of the step ladder when I heard a familiar voice, "I have been watching you all evening. You look so much more beautiful in person. You have amazing pretty eyes, beautiful skin and the perfect hair."

I was initially shocked by his sudden presence but upon hearing him I suddenly relaxed. His voice was just above a whisper so only I could hear him. I was about to look down but he stopped me, "Keep placing the books. Just carry on as normal. I don't want to alert your colleagues or the remaining customers."

He then slid his hand under my skirt startling me. My breathing was elevated and I tried to keep it under control. It was the first time a man was touching me. His hand was gently stroking my legs just above my ankle but below my knee. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up as his touch was sending sensations through my body.

"Your legs feel so sexy. I want to take off your skirt send lick them up and down." This caused me to bite my lip. I was at work and only metres away from my boss.

His hands began to reach further up my leg and he was slowly feeling the inside of my thighs. His touch was heavenly and I wanted more.

I glanced down at him and he was pretending to read a book with one hand while his other hand was under my skirt. He was dressed in a suit and tie and to any passing person he would seem like just an ordinary customer.

His hand was mere millimetres away from my virgin pussy. He seemed to be intent on touching every part of my legs, "I can feel your heat from here."

My aroused state was obvious to him. He continued his touching of my legs. He then moved his hands to the outline of my panties. He was caressing the hair around the outside of my panties and I was struggling to keep my composure.

His hand was covered by my skirt but I was nervous at being discovered in this compromising position.

His hand glided over my panties and his fingers were slowly moving over the outline of my pussy lips. My body was on fire and I knew he would be able to feel the dampness of my panties. I was so wet for him

He was slowly rubbing my pussy as I got wetter and wetter for him. I had to bite my hand to stop myself from moaning out loud. He was driving me crazy with his touching.

He then slid my panties to the side send began to stroke the hair on my pussy. It felt so good but I needed more. He was slowly rubbing my lips with his fingers soaking wet with my juices. I was filling with a real need to cum. I needed him inside of me.

He gently began flicking my clit with his thumb as he used his fingers to rub my lips.

I whispered, "Please. Inside me. I need it inside of me."

He then began to slide a finger inside. I was so close. I needed to cum so much. I could feel my wetness trickle down my leg.

He slid two fingers inside my slick wet cunt and I felt an ecstasy begin to take over.

He had a slow rhythm which kept me on edge. I looked down and there was a pool of my juices on the step of the ladder where my feet were. I needed to cum before I was caught and fired.

He then pressed against my clit hard and finger fucked me faster. It took two strokes of his fingers to push me over the edge. I bit my arms so hard that I left teeth marks.

He helped down from the ladder and kissed me deeply before declaring, "I love you."

12