Shylo Morra Ch. 04

Story Info
The Cost.
3.3k words
4.34
6.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

The cost.

I awoke in a panic.

A heavy weight was on my back and I could hardly draw breath.

"Calm down and use your diaphragm to pull in enough air," was whispered in my ear by an unknown male voice.

If I could get my breath I would have only smelled fear, and it would have been mine.

I felt hands on my right leg as it was pulled and tied at the knee. Nothing was said. The same was repeated for the left. I could only hear heavy breathing, the scuffing of feet, and my heartbeat!

"Give me your wrists," was his gruff command. I frantically tried to resist, but he shifted more of his weight onto my back, and I knew that I had to give in.

I brought my hands above my head and I heard the click of handcuffs and the feel of steel on my wrists. The hand was removed from my mouth, while he lifted his weight from my back.

As I opened wide and drew in my first full breath, a ball gag was pushed in past my teeth, and my capture was complete.

He stood above me and grabbed my hips, pulling me upwards as much as the restraints would allow, while they pushed a couch cushion under my abdomen.

"Check out the vibrator," the leader scoffed as he pointed to my egg shaped friend on my nightstand.

"I told you she loves it," cooed one of the others.

"Quiet," commanded the leader. "You know the rules," he hissed, "no talking, no anal, a fresh rubber for every turn, stand and enjoy if you're not fucking, and finally, we take everything with us that we brought with us."

As the rules were recited I looked about the dim room. There were 6 silhouettes moving tripods around the bed. They all had on the same dark skull mask.

"Sunglasses gentlemen," the leader pronounced.

Five seconds later I was bathed in bright light, from four corners. "Damn," I heard along with grunts of displeasure as a few stragglers got their eye wear in place.

As their eyes adjusted, their murmurs turned from annoyance to delight, as they fixed upon my naked and ready form.

"I was hoping to start on the tit side," complained one of my assailants.

"You can pass your turn until then if you like Able, but for now, take her or leave her?" the leader snapped.

The guy who wanted to see my tits, decided to accept his miserable lot and positioned himself below and between my legs and proceeded to fondle my pussy.

"She is lubed up," the leader directed, "lets keep it going!"

The first thrust was not much different from the last one, but the "first" always catches your full attention.

"This is a quiet invasion boys," so try to keep it going, we are not trying to please her, only yourself!" he continued, "think quantity, not quality." "You will all get a copy of the video, so you can relive it at your leisure," he concluded.

The one called Able reached the summit of his climb right about then, and shattered out his orgasm before turning it into "shit!"

I could feel his warm ooze, even though it was safely within its sheath.

"All used condoms must go into the trash bag on the table, right next to the box of rubbers," was heard, from the direction of the Overlord.

The second contestant mounted me, like the dog he was, and pressed his prick into home base.

"Was this butt plug here when we got here," he inquired while pressing himself deep into me and 'butting' up against it with a smack.

"I said that there would be no anal, so get over it," the leader responded.

The first round took about 15 minutes, and by then it was clear that there was one leader, one helper, and 4 'customers' involved in my attack.

"Okay, let's flip her," said the leader.

"She's like a dead fish," wined rapist #2.

"I told you Baker, that she would cum if you paid the extra, so stand back and watch the master," he chirped, while he jumped to the loading position and pressed his ample spear into my vagina. The 'self lubricating' condoms were doing their jobs, and I could not stop my body from producing my own juices to keep the friction from hurting me.

Of course I wasn't going to cum for this jerk! He could stick his finger up my ass, and I would bite my tongue in half, before I gave him the pleasure!

Then I felt the vibrations in my ass, and I knew they were playing dirty. The butt plug also had a vibrator inside of it, and they had some way to control it.

"Like I said boys," grunted out the boss, as he kicked his hips into high gear. "We are here to enjoy ourselves."

The vibrations were going all through my groin, and he knew where to push that cock! My mind said both no and yes, my body only said yes yes yes, and I exploded into the obvious convulsions of an orgasm.

As my nemesis emptied his disgusting balls into me he grunted out his victory speech, "She knows the King when he mounts her!" he said in triumph.

The vibe slowed down to nothing, as did my orgasm, and I was disengaged from the Chief Prick.

My legs were quickly untied, but firm muscles kept me from kicking out. The cuffs were not removed, they simply flipped me, and re-tied my knees to the sides of the bed. The couch cushion under my hips, was replaced with a pillow under my ass, to present my puss for the eager team of miscreants.

"I think we could take the gag off now," suggest the one called Delta, "she could breath better too," he kindly offered.

They removed the gag, but kept it handy.

The first guy was again up to bat, and he didn't bother with the foreplay, He lay on me and pushed inside. I could handle their equipment without a problem, there wasn't an eight incher in this sad club of shitheads. The thrusting lasted a bit longer than the first time, but the added ability to suckle my breasts, and play with my nipples was enough to hasten the recovery time, and he soon rewarded me with a few grunts of joy.

Non of them was a satisfying fuck. After round two, Captain Dipshit indicated to his subordinate to take a turn. The guy was like a teenager, thou clearly in his twenties, with the prick of a horse. He pulled a condom out of his pocket (extra large?) and slipped it over his wood. "The wrappers for your king-dong covers have to go in the trash too," the leader grumbled. "Get some extra lube in there Goliath," said the boss.

The assistant brought a tube to the bed, and gushed out a healthy load onto my slit, then setting down the tube, next to my vibrator, he used one hand to rub my labia with deep passes up and down. I was already swollen from constant rubbing, but now I could feel my nipples harden as I contemplated this 'man sized' tool pushing into me. "You got 5 minutes Kid, so show our guests how it's done!"

He had to be near 3 inches in diameter and nine inches long! Okay, he was probably limp when I figured them all for underachievers. The thrusting began right from insertion. All the way to my cervix, he plied my depths, then back out until the thicker head of his penis bulged my labia out of it's way, then back down again.

The buzzing started, and I knew that their secret weapon had resumed it's insidious intrusion. It stayed on low, and I closed my eyes and started to bite my tongue. I wasn't going to be surprised again.

"You guys should enjoy those tits," said their Director. They scurried tighter to me, like rats they grabbed and fondled various pieces of me. There was a hand squeezing me on every cheek and breast, while fingers pinched my engorged nipples.

The butt plug went into high gear, and so did the Gomer Pile in my pussy. He pounded into me, slamming my ass into the pillow below. To my credit, he came first. His eyes bulged, and he held his breath while he grunted out an animalistic release of his spunk.

My orgasm started, when I felt the pulsing of his cock. The size of it transferred the pulses right to my love muscle and nature just took over. I tried to hide it, but they knew it for what it was, so I relaxed for the aftershocks, and closed my eyes, as if asleep.

"Okay, can I upgrade?" asked one of the guys, and the other's chimed in their agreement with the new plans.

"My pleasure Gentlemen, I'll put it on your tabs," the chief exclaimed.

The next hour was even less uncomfortable, as I was forced to cum, over and over, while they thrust joyously into my cunt, and dropped load after load. Of course these "loads" were getting to be squirts, and they were starting to show some discomfort with every orgasm.

"Okay, I think you've got your money's worth boys," the leader announced, with the completion of round four.

"Lets get the lights and cameras into the van."

As they moved about, the leader motioned over his assistant and I heard their hushed conversation.

"You drive them to their cars, then come back for an encore."

Then we were alone together.

My evil antagonist moved in for his parting performance.

He came to me, from the side, joining me on the bed, he reached below me and grabbed the ring on the plug and yanked it out with a pop, then he brought it up to my face, and near his own. He leaned closer and gave it a sniff.

"Not too bad I think," he proclaimed. He forced my jaw down with a great effort, pushing the tapered rubber plug into my mouth. No sooner was it in, he pulled it out, and brought it down to my vagina, and without hesitation, popped it in, spreading my overworked vagina lips to their fullest position. He then rolled off the bed and moved to the mounting point between my legs. He positioned his manhood at my pussy, then redirected his aim and swiftly pressed himself into my anus.

The muscle had been stretched for a long time, so it was not hard for him to push his entire tool into my poop chute. He returned his attention to his phone app, and turned the vibrator on high.

"Hmm, I can feel it", he purred into my ear.

This time he started slow. He obviously knew that he had lots of time.

"I didn't bother with a condom, Beautiful", he explained as he gently cycled into my butt. "I don't think you'll be calling the Authorities," he continued, "they will just end up with nowhere to go, and no one to look into."

I closed my eyes and tried to resist the vibrations, but the jerk was playing my instrument like it was far from his first concert.

He nibbled on my nipples, and tickled the sides with feathery strokes of his fingers, he was desperate to enjoy an orgasm with me!

The sensations built, and closing my eyes made it more difficult to resist his touch. His pace increased and my vagina wall was being raked from entrance to cervix, while the plug thrummed out its own tune. I gave in to the sensations, and through my hate, and revulsion, I quietly spasmed beneath the onslaught.

Soon after my release, he pumped out the last of his poisonous goo into my pulsing anus. He pulled out smoothly, and turned off the vibrating plug in my vagina. I could feel his spew trickling out of my tush, but I felt like I had survived the worst of it.

The assistant returned at that point, and he was told to move everything from the table, out to the van, while the leader went to make sure the bathroom was clean of any body fluids.

"Do I have time for another go", asked the helper.

"No, we have taken too long and there will be people out for their morning run soon," was his response.

Finally, they appeared ready to go, and Satan came over for his parting words. "We had a lovely time dear," he began, "I would suggest that you get out of the business, or improve your security a long way,"

He pulled the plug from my pussy, and thrust it in his pocket.

"I'll take these cuffs too," he informed me. He went to the kitchen where he found an old rag. Returning to the bed he grabbed my thong that he found on a chair and forced it into my mouth, tying it in with the rag. Then he tied my wrists with the extra rope at each knee.

"I'm sure a wiry vixen like you, can get out of this in five minutes, but we will be long gone, so yell if you want, but you will only put yourself through needless misery if you do," and with that he picked up my little egg vibrator turned it to full and pushed it into my anus.

"Ta Ta," he said, with glee and off they went.

It took me a half hour to get one hand free, but ripping the gag off, I realized that I didn't want to yell for help. I could handle the rest. Ten minutes later I was free of my entrapment. I re-locked the door, and pushed the table in front of it.

My first call was to Jimmy.

He was devastated and furious. Part of his furry was aimed internally, having gone to help his Uncle, before securing his friend's apartment, and not being there to prevent the attack.

Carol rushed in, bringing an older woman with a stethoscope around her neck and a hefty black bag. She hooked me up to an intravenous drip of a multi antibiotic and immune booster, then began her examination.

The Doctor did a thorough exam of my body, including a deep look into my vagina and rectum. She took samples with her deep probes and vials of blood were pulled, and labelled.

After a tentative diagnosis that essentially broke down to 'mental trauma' as my only real affliction, she wrote out a script for Valium, handed me a tube of medicated jell, and with a promise to do all of the lab tests herself, she gave me a hug and with an empathetic nod of the head, she left us.

I was so tired, so Jimmy hugged me until I fell asleep.

When I woke hours later, my field of vision revealed three teary eyed girlfriends. Sharon and Pam were hugging each other, and my friend Karen immediately took my hand in hers and sobbed out her hello.

Confiding in certain friends, about my gang rape, was more demeaning somehow than the rape itself. From a psychological perspective self blame was normal, even where it should not be.

Carol was probably the most embarrassed and self reproaching. To a certain extent she was offering me and Jimmy, an opportunity to blame her instead of ourselves.

Jimmy was hard at work installing the dead bolts and soon the industrious Pam joined him to install the security system. Sharon and Karen were working on something in the kitchen that smelled good, and Carol had been on her phone for hours.

Finally I decided to get dressed and drop the pity party.

A giant casserole was eventually pulled from my oven and we all took a spot around the counters and table to enjoy the lasagne, and salad that they had prepared.

The two cooks had become friends and Sharon said that her and Pam were going to get a few costumes made by Karen and our friends in the Drama Department of the College.

Carol set down the tablet that she had been working on, and grabbed a plate.

"Okay, lets see what we have on this bastard," she began.

"My contact at the cop shop says there have been other attacks like this, but in spite of his pleading, he will not be sending anyone over to make this a part of their investigation," she said then looked up.

"He is enough of a friend, that he won't press the point," she confided.

"He said that there have been reports of similar rapes from Boston to Baltimore," but since it has always been hookers and peelers, there has been no outcry for action," she bit out with disdain.

"I contacted a reporter friend who was very interested in the story, even with it being about call girls and strippers," Carol continued, "and she will be doing her own investigation, while keeping me apprised."

"I think that they will be strongly associated with a Strip Club," I reasoned. "The assistant was a bit on the slow side, and I heard them refer to each other as 'boss' and 'kid', and tho it's not their real names, it might be something they are known to call each other," I concluded, with a questioning look. Others were referred to as Able, Baker, Charlie and Delta but that would be military jargon for A,B,C, and D. So they wouldn't quibble over who's turn it was.

"There are so many seedy places that I don't know how I can put that info out there, but I passed on your descriptions to the Detective and he said he would send it in marked as a 'competent confidential informant'", she quoted.

After our feast Carol had to go to work. She gave me a hug before departing.

"The one thing that these clubs should tell every single new dancer when they first sign up, is that you will get raped." "If you show your body to enough men," she bit out, "someone will take you against your will."

"I'm so sorry that I did not make that clear, but I will not make that mistake with another girl," she said, with a defining nod of her head.

"When we find this guy," she concluded, "We will stop him!"

Jimmy walked me to the Aquatic Center, then watched while I put in a 30 minute workout, that stretched to 45.

When we got back to my room the ladies had cleaned everything from top to bottom. New sheets were on the bed, and there was a bouquet of fresh flowers on the table. They had left a note, begging me to call and they would be here in a flash for anything.

Lasagna was always better the second time, but my appetite had not returned.

Jimmy said he was "staying until I felt safe," and I could not come up with a good reason not to accept that.

He did make me feel safe, but would I ever feel safe again, when I'm on my own?

There was no sex Sunday night.

I dreamed about the rape, and in my dream I came, and came, and came. I woke with a yell, and I could still see the masked face of 'the boss' staring into my eyes.

In the morning I had pillow talk with Jimmy, explaining my personal revulsion, and how it stemmed from feelings of arousal when thinking of the rape. Plus the memories of their lust made me wet! I do enjoy sex, and I have enjoyed bondage and multiple partners on numerous occasions. It was the removal of my choice that made the attack so heinous, not the actual sex.

"Help me make better memories Jimmy," I pleaded as I fell into his arms.

He assured me with word, and then deed, that he would do his best to give me that.

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers