Sia

Story Info
An online relationship becomes steamy in person.
15.3k words
4.63
13.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities between persons, places or events are coincidental. Special thanks to NaughtyGeminiGirl96 for her fantastic editing.

***

It was a mild, warm summer night here in Canada, as the season was still young. I was racing around my place, trying to get the last bit of cleaning done before freshening up. Tonight was going to be unforgettable.

My girlfriend was flying in from Australia and she had just called to tell me she had landed safely. She would be seeing me as soon as she had been cleared.

We had been making it work, surviving the whole long distance thing for the last five years. As much as it sucked, we were still going strong.

I only got to see her once a year if I were fortunate. She had been here a few times, though I, at 35, had yet to visit her in Australia. Not that I didn't want to of course.

After all, I had talked about it since I was six. Having a childhood friend move there only made me want to go more as he would tell me about his way of life. My girlfriend even invited me several times. She always told me she'd look after me, that I could stay with her in Perth. I just couldn't seem to shake the phobia I had of anything aviation related.

There was just something about being 30000 feet in the air and having no control of your own fate that didn't appeal to me. I once told her about how creepy and ominous a plane sounded as it flew over my house at night as I walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

Cleaning up the last couple things that I had left until the end, putting away some stray papers that my fan had blown across the room earlier in the day and placing fresh sheets, pillows and blankets on the bed, I was now ready for her. Ready for my Sia.

My house was beautiful, yet modest. Not overly big for one person to live in, but with plenty of room to put someone up long term if need be.

My sitting room was adorned with walls of pastel blue. In one corner was a fireplace. The opposite corner held a glass cabinet which contained various decorative statues, most of which Sia had given me.

The room had a soft, cozy feel about it due to the plush, white carpet and the large, comfortable furniture. In each corner of the room stood two blue recliners, made of a fabric soft as velvet. The wall next to the glass cabinet held my entertainment system and computer desk.

That was where I spent most of my free time, if I were home that is. I live a relatively busy, active life, so not much time for mindless web surfing these days.

My phone buzzed, just as I sat in my recliner to take a moment for myself. A moment to relax, calm my nerves and get rid of the last of the butterflies that had invaded my belly since she had called the first time. I reached to check the message that flashed on my screen.

Sia was writing to ask if I needed her to pick up anything before she got to my place.

"Nope, just you, love." I replied, my hands shaking as I tapped the letters on the screen and hit send.

This was far from my first time with Sia, I mean, after all, we've been together 5 years, but she always seemed to have this effect on me. She made me feel like this was the first time I had fallen in love. The first time I had been explored, touched, made love to. She sure did have a way with me. That much I knew.

I love everything about Sia. Her pure, sweet, gentle nature, the way she'd do anything for anyone, just because she loved to help. That's just the way she is. Pure at heart. She's as beautiful outside as she is inside.

She once surprised me for my birthday a couple years back. Some close friends of mine rented a huge hall, everyone was there. Friends, family, you name it. There were even people I hadn't seen in years who were in attendance.

My best friend and Sia had been crafty enough to plan Sia's surprise arrival to the party without me catching wind of it. Sia stayed at my best friend's place for a couple days leading up to the party after she had been picked up from the airport. .

Once at the venue, Sia stayed hidden and silent so as to not blow her own cover. She communicated with the other guests with only her body language and facial expressions. I would know Sia's voice anywhere. Sia waited for just the right moment before sneaking up behind me. That was pretty clever on her part.

It pained me that Sia didn't realize just how incredible she was. Her ex is to blame for that.

Before Sia and I were together, she was in a relationship with a man, if you can even call him that. It was as if he got a rush out of putting her down, hurting her in any way he could, crushing any belief she ever had in herself and making damn sure to blow away the last remnants of confidence she had.

Over the last five years, I've managed to build some of that back up, but I'm still working on her.

Sia wasn't used to being loved before she met me, only used to being kept for his convenience and self gratification. Sia was only there to please him, then made to feel worthless as soon as he was good and done with her. This resulted in her being rather introverted which I could relate to. I still wonder what Sia saw in me that made her want to take a chance, or give me one for that matter.

Rising from my place in the recliner and setting down my phone, I made my way to the kitchen to get a drink of water as my mouth had suddenly become dry. As I made my way back to the sitting room, I fondly recalled my first time with Sia. Her uncertainty of it all, the way she looked at me, unsure, but willing.

Her first time with me was also her first time with a woman. I remembered how I reassured her, telling her that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to and if she just wanted me to focus on her this time, I would understand.

I remember the way she looked, the way she smelled, the way she sounded as she became more and more turned on with every touch. The way she had gone from being unsure what to do or whether or not she was ready, to pleading with me to make love to her.

The longer we were together, the more Sia meant to me. Our relationship was far from conventional. We met online in a music chat room. She was the first to make contact.

Sia's first message was short and to the point. The rest was history. Soon, we were creating our own private chatrooms to talk to each other away from the prying eyes of the main group.

Before long, we were chatting any chance we got a free moment. We soon followed each other off the site and began talking on the phone, video calling and typing over various messengers.

We were about six months deep when Sia told me she was coming to see me for the first time. True to her unselfish, sweet nature, she asked if it would be okay to stay with me at mine, or if she should book a hotel with extended stay.

That was just like Sia, never wanting to inconvenience anyone. I told her she was crazy if she thought I was going to make her stay in some stupid hotel room without me.

I can't imagine the amount of faith and bravery it took for her to travel to another country to meet someone, not knowing who they really were, what it would be like for her, how the relationship would turn out. Life has no guarantees, but Sia thought I was worth the risk.

This woman had stood by me through multiple surgeries, the passing of both sets of grandparents and the loss of several toxic, so called friends and that's just touching the surface.

I sat in the stillness of my sitting room, the moon high in the raven sky. I watched it reflect through my window and leave its pattern on the white sheet covering the other recliner, the one I never used.

"Haha." I chuckled to myself. "Sorry, moon.' 'Not this time.' 'I won't be alone tonight.' 'I think it's best if you leave.' I thought aloud. It had been some hours since I'd last heard anything from Sia. I was just starting to become mildly concerned when my phone rang. I reached to answer it.

'Hey, love!' I said in a soft, excited voice.

"Hey, can you come out and help me bring in my bags? I'm outside. The fucking handle's broken on one of them and I can't pull it up anymore, so now I have to carry the bloody thing."

My Sia sounded frustrated. Given that she had been traveling for the last 3 days or so, it's no wonder. I sat in silence with the phone to my ear as Sia went on to tell me how everything that could possibly go wrong, had. The inconsiderate asshole who insisted on playing music without headphones for most of the way, the entitled, self absorbed lady who screamed at the flight attendants every time she wanted something, the guy who talked in his sleep in the seat in front of her, the couple who insisted on arguing loudly in the aisle for about two hours straight, to the border security agent who seemed to have a shitty attitude, but only with her for some reason. That last part really boiled my blood. My Sia is the sweetest person I've ever known. I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to be rude to her.

"Sure, love. I'll be right out. Don't you worry about a thing." Once I get you in here, I'll be sure to take away every single one of those tensions.

"I'm counting on that." She said before we hung up.

Getting up from my recliner to find my shoes, I made my way down the hall and out the front door to meet Sia. The taxi was just pulling out of the drive when I saw her. My breath caught in my throat as she made her way over to me. She had already placed her bags neatly along the side of my driveway.

"Fuck, I look like about 40 different kinds of hell. Seriously, don't look at me." She said partially covering her face. I stepped closer to her and closed the space between us.

"You look amazing, Sia. You always look amazing to me. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've been on a plane for the last three damn days." I told her as I took her face in my hands, making her look at me. She leaned down to place a light kiss on my lips, just barely touching them. I was very quickly losing any self control I had left. Any hope of restraining myself until we got inside was fading rapidly. I threw my arms around my beautiful Sia, pulling her into me. Her mouth opened to receive my far deeper and passionate kiss. I rocked her back and forth while holding onto her tightly. All the emotions of the day finally making their way to the surface. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I was actually holding her.

"I missed you, Sia. I missed you so much." I breathed.

"Me too, love, more every day." She managed to respond.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. The two of us wrapped up in each other's need and passion, when out of nowhere, we hear my bitchy next- door neighbour shouting something at us about how we were inconsiderate and disgusting. About how there is no place for such a display, blah, blah blah. I loathed this woman beyond words.

She had caused nothing but issues and drama for me since I rented this place some years ago. False complaints to the landlord about me regarding petty issues, noise complaints to the police when I wasn't even home, leaving her trash in my backyard and blaming me for it, leaving things that could be safety hazards on my main staircase without telling me, the list goes on and on. I do my best to ignore her, but she really gets to me sometimes.

"Listen, my girlfriend fucking lives in Perth! Do you even know where that is? Australia! Okay? Australia. Do you know that I get to see her only once a year and that's if I'm lucky! Why don't you mind your own damned business for once in your life and stay out of ours? You think this is bad? This is nothing compared to what's about to take place as soon as I get her behind that door! Maybe if we're feeling considerate, we'll even close the damn thing for you so you won't be scarred for life!"

Sia burst out laughing at my blatant honesty and lack of filter. Her face turned the colour of a strawberry as she covered her mouth in total surrender to the ever intensifying laughing fit.

"Nice, Fara, nice." "Give it to 'em like it is." She said between giggles, slowly starting to calm herself and breathe again.

"Always do, my sweet serene, always do."

"I love that about you." She said tenderly as she started to collect some of her things and make her way inside. I picked up what was left and followed her in. Sia looked over her shoulder at my nightmare next door and mouthed the words 'get fucked' before closing the door behind her.

"Do you want anything, babe?" I asked her as she went upstairs to place her things in my room.

"Yeah, nah. I couldn't eat if my life depended on it right now. Too much going on in my head, It's been one of those kinda days and it can't be over fast enough."

"I hear you." I said following behind her. "Champagne?" I offered as I followed Sia upstairs.

"Really? Yeah, that would be awesome."

Sia continued upstairs while I doubled back toward the kitchen.

I returned with two glasses for us. Sia took hers delicately as she thanked me.

My bedroom was spacious and bright, with lots of natural light coming in through the large windows and the glass door which leads to my back porch. The floor was a dark coloured hardwood, the walls were the same pastel as my sitting room. My bed stood in the middle, a large, queen size mattress topped with sheets of deep rose. A white, fluffy duvet lay over the top sheet. The pillows were also white, covered in satin shams. My two wardrobes stood to one side of the room while a glass shelf which held my extensive, elaborate perfume collection stood on the other.

Sia sighed, took a seat on the edge of my bed, placed her glass on the nightstand and covered her face with her hands. After being together for as long as we have, I've come to know Sia's cues, spoken and unspoken. When she put her face in her hands like that, it meant she just needed quiet, tranquility, and stillness. She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to have to listen, just wanted to be, to co-exist with me in this moment.

Sia looked at the empty place beside her and I followed her gaze. Nodding and taking a seat beside her, I waited some time before I spoke.

"Sia? Are you okay?" I asked her with a look of concern washing over my face. She turned to face me slowly with a look that told me she was definitely worried about something. I remained silent, allowing her to find the words she needed. She let out a deep, long sigh before she spoke.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just... Just... What if you..."

She struggled to get her thoughts in order.

"As long as we've been together, I still can't help but think there will come a day when you'll tell me you're through, that you just can't do this whole long distance thing anymore. Or that I've been..."

She turned her face away from me. Now, I know my Sia. There are only two instances when she will turn her face away from me like that. When she's upset with me, or when she's crying.

"That you've been replaced?"

I finished the sentence for her. She put her face back in her hands and her breathing became laboured. I shifted my position on the bed to allow myself access to her face. I took her face in my hands, pulled her hands away and turned her to look at me.

"Sia, do you have any idea how much you mean to me? If you don't, that means I'm doing something wrong. Even when we aren't together, you should always know how much I need you, how much I love you, how amazing I think you are and if you think there's a single man, woman or anyone else in between in this entire fucking multiverse who can replace you, then you, my dear are out of your mind. You are everything to me, Sia. That has not, nor will it ever change. I know all these months apart can take a toll on the both of us, but please, please always know that. I don't ever want to be without you. Promise me you'll never forget that..."

I finished while moving my hands down to her shoulders reassuringly and began gently massaging them. By now, the tears she had been fighting back had faded and her normal breathing had resumed.

"Okay, I promise." She said, just above a whisper. "It's just hard, being apart all these months. Your mind starts to tell you a bunch of really stupid shit. Ya know? Like seriously fucked up shit that has no basis of fact, whatsoever. But somehow you've totally convinced yourself it's true?"

She looked at me for understanding.

"I totally understand. I must admit, I've had the same fears creep in ever so often. I do the best I can to push them out of my mind, but, well, I'm only human."

I moved up the bed and placed my head on my foam pillow. Sia followed and lay next to me on the one beside it. I then realized that she had positioned herself to face me.

Turning to face her, I wrestled with the thought of asking her a difficult question. Not difficult to ask, but one I probably didn't want the answer to.

"Sia? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." She said with a soothing tone as she took my hand, tenderly interlacing her fingers with mine.

"Have you waited for me? I mean have you..."

I trailed off. It was my turn to feel the emotions building. My turn to try to swallow them down. The thought of anyone else touching my Sia is unbearable.

"Have I been with anyone else? Is that what you mean?"

I didn't answer. I just remained still, awaiting her response while trying to keep it together.

"Nah." I can't. Even if I wanted to, as hard as it is to wait for you sometimes, I'd be comparing everyone to you. Everything they said, did, the way they sounded, felt, smelled, all of it. They're not you, Fara. Not good enough for me."

The relief that came over me when she said this is too intense to put into words. Part of me didn't want to believe her. I mean, how could you possibly be faithful to someone you see once a year? But then I remembered I had done the same for her.

"God, I'm dumb sometimes." I said out loud before having the chance to stop myself.

"What?" Sia answered in surprise.

"Nothing." I replied laughing at myself.

"Have you?" Sia asked softly. "I mean if you couldn't wait for me... I..."

I took Sia into my arms and pulled her close.

"Of course not! I want you, Sia. Only you. No one makes me feel the way you do, my sweet serene. You're all I have and all I want to have. This is why it's so special for me when you ARE with me."

"I love when you call me your sweet serene." Sia answered lovingly.

"Well, you are."

"Mmmmm." Sia purred, burying her face in my hair. "You smell amazing. I love that one on you."

I smiled at her recognition of the perfume she had gotten me a couple years back. One I wore very sparingly, because it was from her and I didn't want to use it all up.

I resumed massaging Sia's shoulders as I discovered how tense she was. After what she'd just been through, it's no wonder. Sia leaned into my hands and sighed her appreciation. Her face had become more relaxed now. Less stressed and uptight.

"Do you want me to do this for you? I asked still facing Sia

"Would you, please? I could really use it. "I don't want to be a pain, but..."

"Nonsense! You, a pain? Nope, never." Let me get some oil, I'll just be a minute. You deserve it, Sia. You've come a long way for me. It would be my pleasure to take care of you."

Sia picked up her glass and took a long, deep drink as I made my way back downstairs.

I had decided on some sandalwood oil, warmed up of course. One of Sia's signature scents. Returning back upstairs, I noticed that Sia was laying face down waiting for me.

I opened up the bottle of oil that had been warmed up just enough and poured some between Sia's shoulders before placing the bottle back on the nightstand. I began by spreading the oil up to her neck, then down her back as far as I could before reaching to get more. Sia's hands were on the pillow next to her face, but her head was turned to one side. She never looked away from me. I began massaging the oil into her neck, shoulders and upper back with deep, firm pressure.