Sia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia's whole body was overcome with tremors as her grip on me tightened. With a moan, she bathed my face in her sweet, warm juices.

'Did you like that' I asked her in a whisper.

Her grip on my face had loosened and I was now half laying and half sitting between Sia's legs.

'yeah.' 'I loved it. Can you please do that again?'

My Sia always was insatiable.

'Sure, love. But I have something different in mind this time.' I told Sia as I shifted myself up the bed to be closer to her.

I straddled her legs while searching her face.

'What's that?' Sia asked between deep, panting breaths.

Her hair was now stuck to her face, her hands were splayed out on either side of her body. On her face was that look of sheer contentment and satisfaction. She slowly regained her breath and ability to form words.

'Tell me, Fara. Tell me everything that turns you on. Everything you want me to do. Your desires, your needs, tell me what you crave."

"I crave you, Sia.' 'All of you. I told her placing a hand on her gently.

'You look so beautiful in your afterglow.'

It's true, I loved seeing her in such a state. Sia stayed like that for a few minutes, trying to regain her strength. Once she saw the mess she'd made of me, my bed and herself, she instinctively tried to apologize to me.

"Oh my god, Fara, I'm so..."

I interrupted her with a deep kiss. Both of us were tasting ourselves on each other. It was my turn to play in her hair. My turn to be there for her as she had so many times for me. I wrapped my body around Sia's, feeling her warmth and softness.

"Sia, there's nothing to be sorry about. You wanted it and I wanted you to. Your pleasure is mine. Come here.'

I took hold of Sia's legs and parted them, 'I eased my body further between Sia's thighs, intertwining my legs with hers. Sia leaned back almost subconsciously. She knew what I wanted to do. We'd done this position many times before and it was, by far, our absolute favourite.

"You want to feel me, don't you?"

"Yes, I need to feel you, Sia.'

Sia moved in closer until her hot, wet pussy was pressed up against mine. . This was a difficult position to maintain long enough to reach climax, but so rewarding. The two of us quickly found our rhythm as Sia pushed herself into me harder and faster. I almost laughed out loud when I realized that this was the way we broke my first bed frame and I had to replace it last time she left for Australia. She nodded slightly as if to read my mind.

"So worth it though." She murmured to herself.

"'Indeed.' I agreed in a breathy voice.

I started moving my hips to meet Sia's and fucked her back. The way she felt could send me to a whole other dimension.

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck me harder, Fara." Sia's voice growing excited once more.

"I love the way you say things. The way you say my name. I love the way you tell me what you want.'

I poured out my thoughts before I had the chance to stop myself.

"How do you mean?' Sia asked as our speed increased. The room now filled with the sounds of our breaths and the strained sounds of the wooden bed frame as it struggled to keep up with our passion.

I had never kept a secret from Sia in all the years we'd been together, but I never told her that her accent really did it for me. She drove me absolutely crazy when she talked dirty to me or said my name, her voice thick with primal need and lust. It's not that I didn't want to tell her, I just didn't know how. I mean, it's not the easiest way to start a conversation, so it just never came up.

I chose to keep it to myself for now, only for now. I would eventually tell her, but for the moment, I just wanted to revel in the feel of Sia's body against mine. The way she moved in time with me had me lost in her.

I loved how deliciously wrong this felt. Like we were doing something we shouldn't be, as if we weren't meant to discover such an act of pure pleasure. It was my way of giving the middle finger to everyone who told me our relationship was wrong. Everyone who shamed us, for every look of disgust they gave us. Every time I heard someone say "What's wrong with you? You can have any man in Canada and here you are, wasting your time on some woman all the way in Australia!" For me, this was the ultimate fuck you.

There was no one to stop us now, no one to tell us this was wrong. Just Sia and I in the moment.

"Sia... Oh, Sia! You're gonna do it again. God, you feel so good.'

It wasn't difficult for Sia to bring me off like this and she knew it.

"You wanna come again for me?' Sia asked as she began picking up her pace and increasing the pressure she was putting on my clit, which was driving me to the point of no return.'

All I could do was breathe, whisper, moan and scream her name over and over again as my second orgasm sent hot sparks through my centre, threatening to consume my very being. I came hard against her, almost pulling her down onto me. We stayed that way as we continued fucking furiously. Sia wasn't far behind me as her body tensed. She let out a deep, guttural sound that reached places within me I never knew were there. I loved the way Sia had a death grip on me every time she came and I was more than happy to be trapped in her strong hold.

"That was fucking intense! She panted as we both fell back, covered in each other's essence.

"Yes, yes it was.' I managed to answer.

"So, what was it you were gonna tell me?"

Damn it! I was hoping she would have forgotten all about it by now.

"I'll tell you when the timing is right, I promise."

"Hey, why don't we go clean off together before turning in for the night?" Sia suggested, her eyes focused on the bedroom door and the hallway beyond.

"Yeah, good idea."

"I'll meet you in there when I'm finished in here." I told her, standing to let her up."

I made my way to the linen closet to get fresh sheets, towels, blankets and pillows.

Once I'd fixed the bed, I padded down the hall to.join Sia for a much needed, hot shower.

"Why don't we sit in the hot tub for a while after this? We both worked our asses off and deserve it I think." I suggested, stepping into the hot, steamy spray of water. Sia had her back to the wall as she wet her hair, preparing to wash it.

"That sounds amazing." Sia answered, bending to pick up the shampoo.

"Can I have it when you're done?" I asked, stepping to one side.

"Yeah, sure." Sia said, squeezing a handful of soap onto her hair before working it through.

I stood and watched her before repeating the same steps as she rinsed. Once our hair was clean, she reached to grab the soap.

"Here, let me do it for you." I offered, extending my hand to take the bottle from Sia.

She looked at me with an appreciative smile before handing it to me. I squeezed some soap onto my hand before working it onto Sia's whole body, starting with her facing me, then having her turn around so I could soap her back, ass and legs.

"That feels nice." Sia said softly as I lathered her all up.

Fuck, what I wouldn't give to have a photo of that moment. Seeing her all sudsy like that. Yes, please.

I worked the soap between her legs and into her pussy and ass, giving her clit a tease. Sia rinsed off one final time before repeating the same process on me. I couldn't help but let a moan escape my throat at the feel of her touch on my soapy, wet flesh. Sia then went on to lovingly wash and rinse my hair.

I loved it when she played with my hair. She always had a calming effect on me. That was why I called her my sweet serene.

Once we were all cleaned off and rinsed, Sia knelt down to shut off the water.

"Ah fuck!" She screamed.

"What's wrong! Sia, what happened! Did you turn it the wrong way?" I asked worriedly, bending to soothe her.

"Yeah!" "I never do that. Fuck, that hurt!"

"Be careful, love. Here, let me help." I offered as I wrapped my hands around Sia's waist and lifted her gently out of the tub.

I sat her on the edge before reaching for a large, white fluffy towel to wrap her in.

"Here, let me look.'

I held the towel in my hand as I carefully checked over Sia to make sure she didn't burn herself too badly with the hot water.

'Nope, I don't see anything. You look fine.' I reassured her.

Drying off Sia's hair, I moved down to dry the rest of her face and body.

"Is that the kind of effect I have on you??" I asked jokingly, helping Sia to her feet.

"It must be." She responded, making her way downstairs.

My hot tub was outside, but in it's own little closed off room, protected from the elements. It was a warm night anyway, but we had enough privacy that no one would see us.

"I'll be right out!" I called after her as she made her way through the kitchen and out the back.

"Counting on it!" Sia called back with a slight laugh.

One of the things I love most about Sia is her ability to put a smile on my face, no matter how bad things were. She was the only one who could pick me up sometimes, but she always managed to do just that. I finished drying myself, being careful not to track water through my whole place, before joining Sia outside.

When I got there, she had already turned the water on and was waiting for it to fill. She stood there, illuminated once more in the moonlight, shifting her stance from foot to foot, running her hands through her hair, softly humming to herself.

"I love your voice, babe. Will you sing for me sometime?'

Sia got that look on her face after I asked her this. The one that told me she was up to something and it wasn't good."

"You want me to sing for you?" Sia said with a grin spreading across her face.

"Yes, is that wrong?"

"Nah." Sia answered, stepping back from me and standing in the middle of the room.

What the hell is she up to? I wondered before she spontaneously launched into Men at Work's Land Down Under.

"I come from a land down under, where women glow and men plunder! Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take Cover.'

Sia sang loudly as she danced around with pure abandon. Flipping her hair, waving her hands, dancing on the balls of her feet and making a complete show of herself. I love when she goofs off like this. That free spirit of hers. One of the things that attracted me to her from the start. I burst into a giggle fit. I was about to tell her that she had actually mixed up the first and second chorus, but thought better of it and chose to appreciate the purity of the moment. I was in a full blown laughing fit by now, my face in my hands, tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

"What? I do!" Sia said in mock offence, launching into the second verse before taking hold of me and making me dance with her, carelessly, clumsily, with innocence and playfulness.

We both almost forgot about the bubbles before Sia went to turn them on with a loud and high pitched, "Woopsies..."

"Yes, yes you do my love. It's one of my favourite things about you." I told her while standing behind her.

"What, that I come from a land down under?" Sia said with that same playful smile of hers as she climbed into the steamy water, waving me in.

"Yes, actually."

"Does it do it for you? Don't lie, I can tell when you're lying." She said daringly.

"It might..." "What if it did?" I said, splashing her playfully.

Sia stopped just then. Her face got serious.

"Wait, what?"

It was my turn to apologize.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like..."

Sia raised a hand to silence me.

"Why have you not told me this the whole time?" She asked, surprised. "Is that what you were going to tell me earlier? Is this what's been weighing on you?"

"Yeah, I just didn't know how to bring it up. I mean, I didn't know what you would think of me. I'm sure you've had your fair share of experiences with non-Australians sexualizing or even objectifying you because of it." I didn't want to be another stereotype, or make you feel like one for that matter."

"You could never make me feel that way. I know you too well, Fara."

"I mean, I just thought you knew me so well, that you'd figured it out."

"Nah, didn't think anything of it. Thank you for telling me, Fara. For trusting me with this. I want you to know you can tell me anything, okay? Don't ever worry about what I might think of you."

"I'm sorry, Sia. I really thought you knew." I told her, suddenly feeling bad about the whole thing. That was, until I saw her face perk up.

"So, you have a thing for Aussie women, do ya? Oh, the fun I could have with you. You wait. You just wait."

I laughed nervously. "I have a thing for the one in front of me." I answered truthfully.

"Damn, you're smooth. Nice save.' Sia said sarcastically before splashing me back, as I had done to her.

"There are a million ways you could drive me crazy that way, Sia. I love the way you talk sexy to me. The way you say my name."

We played like that for a time. Chasing each other around the perimeter and covering each other's faces with bubbles. Laughing the whole time, like we didn't have a care in the world. Like I wasn't going to be without her in two weeks. Like I didn't have to wonder when I would see her again. A sudden wave of pain crept over me before I pushed it down.

I felt the smile suddenly melt away from my face.

"What's wrong? I was only playing with you, love, it's fine." Sia reassured me, coming over to take the place beside me. She placed her hand on my thigh.

"No, it's not that. It's just... I hate being apart, Sia. I hate that I have to live without you. I hate this. I hate that the immigration system makes two people who are as deep in love as we are, jump through fucking hoops just to be together. It's so wrong. It's all just so wrong!"

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I felt the tears fight to escape and there was nothing I could do about it but turn my head, so Sia couldn't see them. But it was useless as always. She knew me too well. She grabbed my face and turned me to look at her.

"Babe, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere. I don't care how long it takes. I promise you that. I'm yours and that's all there is to it. No one will ever, ever take me from you. Please know that."

By now I was overcome with sobs.

"I love you, Fara." Sia whispered as she took me into a tight, comforting embrace.

She held me and rocked me tenderly until I pulled myself together enough to look up.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this." I told her through the tears.

'I didn't mean to ruin the moment, Sia. We were all just so playful and romantic a minute ago and..."

"Hey, hey. Stop it. You haven't done anything wrong, Fara. It's hard on me too. I've had nights like this myself. Nights where I'm consumed with my greatest fear. The fear of losing you. No worries, love, it'll come right."

Somehow, I felt even worse at the sound of this. All I could picture was my beloved Sia, crying by herself. Scared, alone and uncertain, without me there to comfort her.

"I'll never leave you, Sia. Of that I'm sure. You are the most amazing, beautiful, warm, sexy, sensual, free spirited, loyal, open and selfless person I've ever met. If there's one thing I do know, it's that I need you in my life and I'll do anything to keep you here."

"Anything?" Sia asked with a curious look.

Oh, shit what have I gotten myself into.

I shouldn't say things like that. I should know better. Who the hell knows what kinds of plans she's cooking up in that mind of hers.

"Will you do something for me, Fara? It's gonna be a hard one, but it's important to me."

"Yeah, tell me." I said straightening myself.

"I'll tell you when we get back inside. It's getting cold in here and I'm exhausted." Sia said, turning to get out.

"Fair enough. I responded following in behind her.

We both climbed out of the water and made our way upstairs. I wanted to make a smart ass comment about how we managed to spend all that time in the hot tub and didn't even have sex, but thought better of it. I wrapped myself back up and followed Sia inside and up the stairs to my room.

Sia climbed into bed and wrapped herself in my duvet. She turned to face me with a deep look in her eyes that told me she needed me to shut up and listen.

"Will you come to Australia with me, Fara? I know this is hard for you. I know about your phobia of flying and I totally get it. I understand. Really I do, but my family have yet to meet you and we've been together for years. This would mean the world to me. I'll go with you, so you won't have to travel alone. I'll be with you the whole way, no matter what happens, we'll be together for it. You can even hold onto me the whole time if it'll make you feel better about things."

I was about to protest, then I realized she was right. She had made all the effort to see me all these years. She was the one who kept us together. She was the one who made the time, spent the money, took the risks and stepped up for us. She was there for me when I was trying to figure out my life after my last, particularly nasty breakup before we got together. Sia was not only my partner and lover, not only my girlfriend, but my best friend. I could see myself looking for a ring for her. But I knew she wouldn't give me the answer I wanted until I gave her the one She wanted.

I took in a long, deep breath before letting it out loudly. I suddenly found it hard to breathe and it felt like my heart was in my throat.

"Yeah, okay. I'll do it. I'll go with you." I told her after a tense, long pause.

Sia turned to face me with a stunned expression.

"Really? You will? You'll do it for me?" She perked up.

"Yes, Sia. I'll do anything for you. You know that. "Sure, it'll be hard for me. There's no question about that. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified, but like you said, we can do it together." "You'll be right with me. We can start planning now, so that the next time you come to visit me here, I can leave with you when you leave for Australia. I'll do it, I'll go with you."

"Are you sure?" "I don't want to pressure you, Fara." I know how hard this is for you and I won't think any less of you if you don't want to do this. It's entirely up to you."

"I know you wouldn't. I want to do this for you, for us. You've always been the one to make the effort. Now it's my turn." It's my turn to be there for you. Besides, you're worth it."

"I can't believe this." Sia said with an excited voice as she snuggled into me.

We wrapped each other up and fell asleep holding one another. Safe, warm, satisfied and loved.

I awoke to the sun painfully blinding me through the curtains. Reaching to gently touch Sia's face to see if she had woken yet, my hands were met with bare sheets and an empty pillow where her head should have been. She's probably just gone pee or something. I thought to myself as

I rolled onto my back to wait for her. Looking up at the spinning blades of the ceiling fan, allowing my eyes to adjust to the room, my vision still blurry from sleep. I strained my ears to hear any sign of Sia nearby. Nope, nothing. No matter how hard I listened.

I chuckled to myself at the idea of her leaving a dear John letter and taking off on me, stealing a glance towards my nightstand to humour myself. Actually, it wouldn't have been very funny, my worst nightmare coming true. But no, there was nothing there. No sign of her anywhere at all.

I decided to get up and look for her myself. Running a brush through my hair so as to not frighten the crap out of her with the way it looked, I made my way down the hall, towards the bathroom, calling for her.

"Sia? Babe?" Are you in here?"

I knocked on the door softly and awaited her reply. I was greeted with silence on the other side. Where the fuck is she! I thought out loud. My place is only so big and I couldn't understand why finding her was proving this difficult. I started to make my way down the stairs to check the common rooms when I heard it.