Sia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clattering of dishes, the clinking of silverware and the bubbling of the coffee maker. I could also smell food being cooked now. The gods only know what the hell she's up to down there, but oh well, might as well find out.

I slowly started down the stairs, listening for any further noises when I was met by Sia coming down the hall toward the staircase.

"Ah, hey, baby, you're up! I didn't wanna wake you, I was trying to surprise you and just thought I would wait down here until you came out."

"Sia, what did you do!" I asked surprised, stepping around her to get a better view of the common area.

Walking into the kitchen, I was met with a full breakfast laid out for me, including the table having been cleaned and set neatly. There was even a stunning centrepiece made with candles to look like white roses, with an actual rose in the middle of them. My coffee had been poured and made. Then, I turned to look at the buffet bar, that's when I saw it. A vase filled with a dozen red roses and baby's breath. In the middle was a small, white card. I instinctively picked it up and began to read the written words under my breath without her prompting.

"Dear Fara," "Thank you for being mine, but most importantly, for being you "All my love," "Sia"

I stared at it for what seemed like a century before finding my voice.

"Look under it!" Sia chimed in excitedly, breaking the thick silence that had settled over the room.

"Sia, you shouldn't have! I mean, not that I don't love it, I do. This is stunning. You've done amazing, but you're staying with me. I'm supposed to be looking after you!" I told her.

I suddenly felt guilty, like I hadn't done enough for her. She may be my lover, but she is still a guest in my home and I should have been accommodating her, not the other way around.

"You HAVE been looking after me!" Sia said emphatically. "That's why I wanted to do this next thing. Look in the middle of the roses. Way down. You have to search for it."

Puzzled by what she meant, I reached my hand into the vase and carefully parted the stems. There was a small, velvet box in the middle, just where she said it would be.

"Oh my god!" I said with a shaking voice, feeling my heartbeat increase as a sudden realization came over me.

"Sia..."

My voice trailed off as I turned to look at her. She was extending her hand to me. I took it without another thought.

"Will you marry me, Fara? I'll never have to leave you again this way. I mean, that's not the only reason, of course, but I think we've waited long enough. I'm ready if you are."

I stood there, looking at her with my mouth hanging open and my free hand over my face. The ring box placed beside the vase.

"Are you sure?" I asked her softly. "I mean, you're ready to do this?"

"How long is one supposed to wait? Sometimes in life, you just have to plug your nose and dive.

I loved Sia's words. She was an old soul. She had the wisdom of someone who has been here many, many lifetimes and had done it all before.

"Take that plunge with me, Fara. We can take it together."

Sia was right. I had been ready for quite some time. I actually thought about asking her myself, but when is there ever a right time or way?

"I will, Sia. I don't ever want to be away from you. Let's start this chapter of our lives. I'm more than ready."

I knew that she would still need to leave this time, until all of her documentation was completed and her permanent resident status had been approved, but it would be worth the wait. She always was.

I opened the ring box and took it out. Inside was a princess cut sapphire on a white gold band, with small diamond chips all around the stone.

"Holy shit!" I muttered to myself, looking at the ring with awe and admiring the way it caught in the light.

"Do you love it?"

"Love it? Sia this is extraordinary!"

It was definitely something I would have picked for myself. She knew me way, way too well. I slipped the ring onto my ring finger before closing the box and joining Sia at the table.

We both sat down to eat and talk about what was to come.

"I don't think I've thanked you yet for everything." I said reaching across the table, taking her hand in mine. "Thank you, Sia. Not just for this, but for everything. For being there, supporting me, defending me, even when I'm wrong. Mostly, thank you for loving me. I can't picture my life without you and I don't want to try."

"Loving you comes natural to me." She replied, setting down her still steaming mug. I never could figure out how Sia could drink coffee that hot. I always teased her about how she might as well drink straight out of the machine as it was being brewed. That always prompted a look from her that playfully told me to fuck off.

"That's why I want to spend the rest of my life doing it. I can't imagine being without you either, Fara."

We sat the rest of the time eating in silence until we were through. I piled up all the dishes before rinsing them off and placing them into the dishwasher. When I turned back, Sia was waiting in the doorway that separates the kitchen from the dining area.

"I'll meet you in the sitting room." Sia said before sliding her hand down the wall as she turned to leave the room.

"Be right there,. I'm just gonna go upstairs and freshen up!" I called out to her. Gods, I look like hell." I said under my breath.

"No you don't. You look bloody beautiful!" Sia called back with a smile in her voice. She knew I thought she was out of earshot.

She did it all the time. You should see the lengths I have to go to just to hide her birthday gifts. Sheesh!

Once I had recovered from Sia's ever affectionate scolding, I made my way upstairs, down the hall and to the bathroom to freshen up. I padded into the bathroom, flicked the light on, then squeezed some toothpaste onto my toothbrush. Switching it on, I turned on the water just enough to wet it. Absent-mindedly, I start humming as I brushed. I did this a lot. Sometimes, I would turn around and find Sia standing in the hall listening to my embarrassing bathroom singing, usually with a look of amusement plastered on that gorgeous face of hers. Damn, that woman makes me feel things. I won't even get into the number of times she's caught me obviously rocking out, headphones at full volume, not a care in the world about what was going on.

Once I was done brushing and rinsing my mouth, it was time to do something about that nightmare I call hair. I decided to style it a little after I brushed it out, so I took two small hair clips, brushed the sides away from the rest of the hair to form their own sections, then applied the clips to hold it in place at the sides. This allowed me to keep it out of my face. Now it was time to find an outfit.

I switched off the bathroom light and pulled open the squeaky door as I exited. I walked down the hall, into my bedroom all the while swinging my hands, snapping my fingers and still humming. When I started towards my closet to find an outfit, I noticed that there had been one placed on my bed and laid out for me. That Sia, what was she...When did she manage to pull all this off!

I picked up the dress and examined it. It was a white, lace dress that stopped just above the knee. Strapless and form fitting at the top, but free flowing at the skirt. "This is breathtaking!" I said under my breath as I chose a pair of red lace panties to go with the outfit. Slipping the dress over my naked form, I checked myself in my full length mirror before making my way down to meet Sia.

She sat in my favourite recliner awaiting my return. When she sensed that I had entered, she looked up and gasped.

"Fara! Oh my god that looks incredible on you! Do you like it? Have you seen yourself? Did you look?"

"Yes, I did and I love it. Thank you, Sia, this is amazing.

"No, you're amazing." Sia sighed as she got up from her place and walked toward me. She took me in her embrace once more. She had put music on while I was upstairs. Once we were standing in the middle of the room, Bon Jovy's Thank You For Loving me faded in as Sia pulled me into a slow dance. Placing her hands on my shoulders, I slipped my arms around her slight waist as we moved in time to the song. There were no words, there didn't need to be. This was our song now.

The next song to fade in was Bryan Adams' Everything I do, I do it for you. Sia did not break the dance. She kept right on, never missing a beat. By the end of it, I was left with a feeling of total fulfillment as Sia took me back over to the recliners.

"Now it's your turn to wait for me." Sia instructed as she motioned for me to sit. I chose to sit in the other recliner this time, the one. Never used. Something told me I wasn't going to want to be in my favourite one for what was about to transpire. There was a pretty good chance we would break this one. It wouldn't be our first experience with breaking furniture or our last me thinks.

Sia made her way upstairs. I watched her as she turned and walked out of the room. I made mental note of everything from the feminine way she walked, to the gentle sway of her hips, to the perfect, round shape of her firm, tight ass. Don't ask me how the hell she found the time to keep herself up like that, I'll never know. Wish I did, though. I'd be content looking a fraction as good as Sia did.

I wondered to myself if she knew instinctively that I was watching her. Of course she did, she knew everything about me. What was I thinking, silly me.

My thoughts wandered off. I began thinking about our plans for the future and our memories made in the past. Thinking back to the day I met Sia. How I was not looking for anything serious at all. Just looking to find some like minded people into the same kinds of songs as I was. Though we'd talked every day since we met, it still wasn't enough.

No amount of calling and texting her could replace the divine, euphoric sensation of her touch, or her body pressed up against mine. Pure heaven. She always looked, smelled and tasted lovely. Not that she ever knew this.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sia's hands pulling my legs apart. I was so deep in thought that I didn't see her return, lean back the recliner or lift up my dress.

"Deep in thought?" Sia asked pointedly.

"When the hell did you..."

Sia interrupted my thoughts once more when she knelt between my thighs and got right into it.

"I don't want to wait this time. I don't want to play around. I want you, Fara. I want you here, I want you now and I want you just like this, as you are." She told me in a lustful, breathy voice as she pulled me onto the floor in front of the fireplace before turning it on. Yes, it was that kind.

'I want to bring you off before I even get you out of those clothes.' Sia said as she began rubbing my clit with one finger through the lace of my panties.

This was normally how we started things off, one of us bringing the other to orgasm, still with our clothes on. I remembered a time when we did this at a friend's place where we had spent the night. The thrill of getting caught, the excitement of what she was doing to me, the effort to keep quiet and somewhat recoverable, Sia's hand slipping under my dress as she cast me a naughty wink, the warmth that spread through my core as her efforts intensified, the way we fought so hard to keep our noises discrete. All of that faded with time of course.

Sia sped up her ministrations as I grew wetter and closer to my release. My body tensed as I reached to hold Sia's hand in place. 'Oh, Sia, right there! Yeah...yeah...so close...'

My pussy soaked the crotch of my panties and Sia's hand as I came over and over. I'd never had multiples before, but that Sia, she's a miracle worker I tell you. I couldn't stop coming. Each one was more intense than the rest until I had to beg her to stop.

"I'm far from finished with you.' Sia said firmly as she pushed the fabric of my panties aside, exposing my slick, glistening pussy lips. Sia dipped the tip of her finger into my wetness before using it to gently rub my clit. I threw my head back with a sigh of pleasure and closed my eyes.

"Take me, Sia. Take me any way you want me. I'm yours. Take me anytime, anywhere and any way you want me."

She seemed pleased with my answer as she replaced her finger on my clit with her thumb, then inserted two fingers into my hot, wet centre before searching for my favourite places, just as she had before.

"Sia! Oh, god, Sia! Yes...'

She fucked me like this harder and faster, until words just became unintelligible noises. I could feel my orgasm building and I knew it wouldn't be long before she had me where she wanted me yet again. The pleasure was so intense by now that I could no longer make a sound. I couldn't do anything. I just half sat half lay there, Climbing the heights of ecstasy as she worked me into a sexual frenzy.

I came hard, nearly kicking my poor Sia right in the face. She caught me, though before any of that happened.

"Disaster averted.' She said in a melodic voice.

"Sia, I want you now. Let me please you. I want to make you cum for me." "Over and over. All day." "Maybe all night too." I said as I made my way to where she was now sitting in the middle of the sitting room floor.

"Here? Like this? Don't you want to at least go upstairs?" She asked, pushing back some strands of hair that had fallen in her face. She looked so pretty that way.

"No,." "I want to take you right here. I want to experience you with all of my senses. Yes, all of them." I told her as I half pushed her down until she was lying face up with her knees bent and legs spread.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the taste of her all day and now here she was, right here in front of me, waiting. Waiting just as much as I was.

Not wasting another minute, I got down on my stomach in front of her, pulled myself to settle between her legs and began attacking her clit with my mouth. Just as she had done to me before, I inserted two fingers into her waiting pussy and searched for that spot that made her lose all control.. I always knew when I found it as Sia loved to hold my face pressed as far into her pussy as she could. I was soon rewarded with her sweet sounds of passion once more as I kissed, licked and fucked her the way I always knew would drive her over the edge.

I was fucking her so hard that she began sliding across the floor and away from me. I moved to keep up with her, not bothering to pull her back. A fond memory flashed into my mind of something similar happening when Sia end I ended up fucking all over the house. Now, there isn't a single room in my place I can go into and not think of her. It's impossible.

"You fuck me so good... You fuck me so good." She whispered over and over again.

Did I mention I love the way she says things? Especially when she talks nasty like this. I never want to let her leave.

I could feel Sia's pussy begin to contract around my hand. She didn't even need to tell me when she came, I knew when she was there.

"Yeah, that's it. Come for me, Sia. Yes, just like that. All over me."

I was encouraged as the sound of her moans turned to screams and pleas for me not to stop. I never stopped until my Sia was good and satiated. I worked her up one side, all the way to her peak and back down the other. Not stopping until she pushed me away.

"Lay down and wait for me." She ordered breathlessly.

I did as she told me.

"It's your turn this time."

Sia retrieved a double ended dildo that we had used before.

"Now that I've fucked you, it's time for me to make love to you. Is that what you want? You want your Australian temptress to take you till you can't stand it? Till you can't hold back anymore?'

Holy shit, I don't know where this transformation came from, but I know I liked it. This was a different Sia. I'd never seen this one before, but I welcomed it with open arms.

"Yes, please." I managed in a weak voice.

"Please what?" Sia teased.standing over me, looking down at my face awaiting the right response. 'Please take me, Sia.' I pleaded desperately while reaching for her.

Sia inserted one end of the dildo into her well-fucked and waiting pussy before inserting the other into mine. Placing her hands behind my head, she began lowering me down to the floor until she was on top of me. I wrapped myself around her as she moved into a slow, rhythmic thrust, careful to keep the dildo in place. If she got too vigorous, it had a tendency to come out of at least one of us. That was frustrating beyond all understanding.

This was not about hard, fast fucking, this was soft, tender, affectionate. This was meant to be savoured. Meant to be remembered.

The fireplace flickered and crackled in the background, bathing us in its warm glow as Sia looked into my eyes. Her face was a reflection of everything she was feeling in that moment. Her features soft, her touch tender and meaningful, her every move purposeful. Neither of us spoke, as there were no words to be said. We let the moment do the talking this time.

I pulled Sia as close to me as I could bring her, then she finally broke the silence.

"Making love to you like this makes me wonder what it would feel like to be inside you' she said softly, her face buried in my hair.

"I guess we'll never know."

That was too much for me. It wasn't long before I had Sia locked in an embrace of pure, carnal pleasure as I came against her. This time, the orgasms were much softer, far less intense, but there were more of them. Wave after gentle wave came over me as I climaxed over and over. Sia, however, still managed to climax hard enough to pull the dildo from my pussy.

'Sure, have it all to yourself why don't you' I joked.

"Okay, then, I will." Sia retorted.

"Are you done with me yet' I asked her with a cheeky smirk?

"Do ya want me to be?" Sia shot back, never missing a beat.

"I never want you to be finished with me." I told her as we both straightened ourselves and recovered.

"Good, I wasn't planning on it. Though I don't think I have the energy to keep on like this. I'm good and spent."

"Yeah, me too. I'm so gonna pay for this tomorrow'."

"Was it worth it' Sia asked, looking down at me as she stood up.

"Of course it was."

"I never want our time together to end." 'Sia said mournfully.

Neither did I. My Sia wasn't perfect, but she was perfect for me. I wouldn't have her any other way. I wanted her just as she was.

We stood like that for a time in the middle of the sitting room. I rested my head on Sia's shoulder as she lovingly played in my hair. I could feel her sweet breaths on my face, the warmth of her pressed up against me. This was definitely how I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

I walked with Sia over to my oversized couch at the other side of the sitting room. We were far too weak and exhausted to even attempt to go upstairs.

"Why don't we just curl up here for a while. We both need to get our strength back."

"Yes, we do." Sia said in agreement. "We have plans tonight. I made reservations at that restaurant you always wanted to try with me."

I knew the one she was talking about. Could this day get anymore amazing?

"You did?? I almost squealed with delight.

"Yep, when I first got here. I wasn't gonna tell you until today." I tried to make a reservation for last night, but they were all full up. It's just as well, I ended up getting here really, really late." Sia yawned after she finished speaking and settled into me.

'Yep, I'm done. I think curling up down here is a good idea." She turned to face the back of the couch and I curled in behind her. At least now, she wouldn't be able to get up without me knowing.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on her breasts before moving one to her shoulder and the other around her waist.