Sian Goes Wild on Holiday Abroad

Story Info
Welsh wife goes wild when hubby gets sick on first holiday.
3.1k words
3.49
26.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borderman
Borderman
45 Followers

Our First Holiday Abroad.( Sian's Corruption)

We had been together since school as we lived in the same Welsh village just outside Bala North Wales, we played together on her dads farm where we fell into a sheep dip, me completely and Sian up to her waist.

This resulted in me losing all my hair and Sian losing all her body hair, the dip was removed from sale soon after but we had no other health effects.

We got engaged on her 18th birthday and Married on her 20th living in a cottage on the edge of the village her dad owned.

I'm Rhys now 21, 5'10" muscular and fit as I work as a butcher in my dads shop and play Rugby for the local team, always getting comments in the showers about my bald cock and balls.

Sian used to ride in local fetes on her dads ponies before he sold them this took her virginity before we married, although I was her first and riding seemed to give her a sexual drive that I struggled to satisfy as she would cum multiple times and squirt wetting the bed every time, so much so that we used to put a cover under us when we had sex to soak the fluid.

She was a real Welsh beauty like her mum with long black hair and a great figure with a 36 20 36 figure, Puffy Nipples and being 5'6" height, she was fantastic.

We had our honeymoon in Llandudno for a week as we were doing the cottage up and needed the money for repairs.

When we had fixed up the cottage and wanted a good break before starting a family so we saved and our parents paid for a trip to Las Vegas and Miami for us.

We travelled to Vegas first for three days then on to Miami, both a real culture shock as we were from a small village in Wales.

We decided to go to the beach opposite the hotel in Miami and Sian soon realised she needed a smaller bikini as all the women were in very small ones that as she said "barely covered their privates".

We asked the receptionist were to go for some night life and the black American girls standing by us suggested a few places and offered to show us around, we looked at each other and accepted, they introduced themselves as Di and Rose, Di was about the same size as Sian and Rose slightly smaller with very large boobs, we dressed, me in shorts and tee shirt and Sian in a white summer dress with high collar, then we them met later and visited some bars then on to a club with music and dancing.

I'm not much good at dancing so the girls danced together most of the night until four black guys came over and were introduced to me as the owners of the club Sam, Lou, Brad and Bret, two of them had been to Wales with the American rugby team so we had things in common to talk about.

The guys asked if they could dance with my wife and the girls, I agreed and they insisted on buying drinks all night, we both got quite drunk and I noticed when the slow dances were on Sian was keen to dance with the men.

About twelve we were tired and decided to head back to the hotel, the women kissed me on the lips and after I shook hands with the guys they all kissed Sian on the lips.

I was hungry as we left the club so bought a burger with all the trimmings to eat on the way back to the hotel.

In our room I asked Sian if she enjoyed the night and as she stripped she said she had a great time but commented that the guys had large bulges in their pant when they danced with her especially Bret.

Sian was rampant and tried all positions including on the balcony above the road even though we were on the fifth floor and on view to those opposite.

She was also very vocal as I took her from behind plunging deep inside her, she fingered my balls and played with my arse hole too, which she had never done before.

Finally she gushed all over the balcony so we both had a shower together and went to sleep, I woke up about eleven and was sick then again after having food by the bar.

Di and Rose knocked on the room door and Sian explained the problem, which they put down to the burger I had had outside the club.

They asked if we were going to the pool or beach, I said I was stopping in bed but Sian should go with them, she disagreed but I persuaded her to go, so she put her bikini on in front of them and off they went.

I was sick again and had Diarrhea until she came back and brought water for me, she was very concerned about me but there was nothing she could do so I told her to go out with the girls at night, again she said no but I persuaded her to go and see them.

Sian put on another summer dress on as the other was washed as the Girls knocked on the door, just then I was going to be sick and as Sian helped me I was sick on her dress.

After I finished Sian said she couldn't go but Di said she had a dress to fit Sian, so they went to her room.

They returned with Sian wearing a very tight fitting black backless dress holding her bra and panties in her hand, explaining they showed under the dress.

I was too ill to argue and told them to have a good time and not to hurry back as I would be asleep.

THE NIGHT

The Girls followed the same route as the night before but after quite a few drinks they took her to a night club filled with mainly black men and a few white women which Sian was a bit worried about but when she saw the guys from the night before she was reassured.

The music was loud and the club dark but the drinks flowed freely and soon Sian was dancing freely with her breasts nearly sliding out of the dress, that's when the two of the men, Sam and Bret

started dancing more with Sian than the others.

Sian could feel the hands sliding under her dress to the side of her breasts so she moved back to the table for a drink followed by Di who she told she was feeling tired and worried about Rhys, she told her the night was young and Rhys told her to enjoy herself, then she gave her a pill from her purse telling her it would help keep her awake.

She took the pill and soon after felt free of inhibitions and after another drink she was back dancing with Sam and Bret who after speaking to Di took advantage of the drugged Sian.

Bret rubbing against her from behind and feeling her nipples inside her dress as Sam lifted the front of her dress up to her naked cunt which was soaking wet.

They moved to a darker corner and into a side room with round seats and a circular turning seat in the centre of the room and soon Sian's dress was off and she was naked between the men with hands all over her.

Then she felt the largest cock in length and girth she could imagine rubbing between her legs, then between her outer vaginal lips it must have been nearly twelve inches long and the size of her arm.

First the bulbous head nudged her protruding swollen clit slowly until it found the opening and entered her as she soaked his cock bending over to receive him, then he slowly pushed forward until all twelve inches were in to his balls.

She held the seat in-front of her as her nails dug in with each thrust he made in her, then Sam turned her head and thrust his cock in her mouth and down her throat making her gag as he went deeper.

She felt her insides breached as Bret thrust deep in her, more and more he plunged deep in her then all to soon he wrenched her hips as he came deep in her as she screamed in pleasure.

Sam's cock stopped her breath as he pushed deep in her throat, making her choke until she had to pull back from him as Bret finished with her.

Sam then moved from her throat to her cunt and after slipping in a few times moved to her arse causing first pain then pleasure as he purged her arse with his slim long cock.

He grabbed her swinging tits and roughly squeezed them as another naked tall black man put her hand on his cock that she grabbed and started wanking as another cock was moved in her mouth.

She just kept taking more black cock, when one finished another took his place.

Finally Di came in and called an end to events much to Sian's dismay as she wanted to carry on and pleaded for more in her little Welsh voice saying "don't make them stop", but Di dragged her naked to the toilet and cleaned her up before putting her dress on and bringing her back to me.

I was asleep and didn't hear the girls stripping her and putting her to bed where she lay until I woke to be sick again at nine.

She was lying naked on the bed with red marks on her tits and legs and as she stirred I asked her what happened, she slowly replied telling me she had been drunk and fell over but the girls had brought her back, then asked how I was just as I dashed to the toilet again.

She stayed with me for the next few hours and gave some vague details of the night before until Di and Rose asked if she would go shopping for a new dress for that night if she could go out with them again.

I said I was too ill to go out and didn't want to spoil Sian's holiday, again Sian said no but soon changed her mind and went shopping with the girls.

They returned hours later and told me they were going to a new club tonight for some sexy dancing and that Sian had been persuaded to buy a new sexy dress for the occasion and that I was sure to love it as they all giggled.

I was too ill to do anything and wanted to just sleep.

I heard her showering between sleeps and the saw her dressed if you can call it dressed, she was beautiful but the dress consisted of four straps of dark blue material crossed on her nipples and just covering her areola, the rest was a tight fitting skirt linked to the straps, split on the sides to her hips and with a bow either side to give some modesty.

She told me the girls were wearing something similar they bought today and said it was normal for the weather and the club they were going to.

I felt ill again and told her to go and enjoy herself and not to worry about me and stay out as late as she wanted, the door knocked and I heard the girls as I dived for the toilet.

THAT EVENING

They started going to the bars on the strip with Sian getting lots chat ups kept being groped by lots of guys as they moved in the bars.

Sian stopped them at first but then gave up and started enjoying the touches and exposure as a few guys pulled the straps exposing her nipples, even Di pulled the straps off after they had drunk a lot and they were dancing together in a dark bar, that's when she asked Sian if she had ever been to a stripper bar, she quickly said "no never" her welsh accent very strong.

"Right girl time to educate you" she said and hailed a taxi outside the bar telling the driver where to go.

When they arrived there was a few men waiting to go in but when the doormen saw the girls they called them in and showed them to the table by the low stage and took a drinks order.

A slim white waiter came to the table and talked in Dis ear, she nodded and slipped him some money.

The drinks arrived and the girls waited for the show to begin, the presenter was meeting customers and spent a lot of time at their table putting his hands on Sian's bear skin and playing with her straps.

The show began with male strippers, two of who paid particular attention to the girls table, one rubbing his tanned cock on Roses bare shoulder and cheek before waving it in Di's face.

Another group then danced and moved to the tables away from the stage which gave the girls time to have more drinks, then Di reached in her purse and gave all the girls more of the white tablets, Sian just took it and swallowed it down with her drinks as did the other two.

Female strippers came on next and did a lesbian show on the stage, a white blonde and a young black girl were in front of the girls giving Sian a clear view between the white girls legs as she opened her vaginal lips wide showing her opening and slipping fingers either side she opened up so Sian could seed deep in her, she had never seen inside a woman before.

Di was leaning her head on Sian's shoulder and slipped the straps off both breasts exposing her enlarged puffy nipples as she stroked them with her finger nails.

The dancers then produced a double ended Dildo and fucked each other in various positions, again Sian was amazed as she had not seen this before.

When the girls had finished the presenter announced that they were available for Lap Dances in the rooms behind the stage.

Just then the slim white waiter showed up and spoke to Di, she nodded and she told us we were going behind the stage and she led the way to a small room with a glass table.

Di took a package of white powder from the waiter and a small tube then she took a credit card and spread the white powder into six strips on the glass then she took the tube and sniffed a strip of powder up her nostril then gave the tube to Rose who did the same and passed it to Sian who followed their action and sniffed some up her nostril which made her eyes water, then Di took it back and sniffed a strip up the other nostril followed by Rose and then Sian.

She felt light headed then exhilarated as it took effect.

Rose then led them to another room with a lap dancer who sat Sian down and gave her a kiss then started dancing in front of her.

She first removed her sequinned top and rubbed her nipples into Sian's face then onto her lips were Sian licked and sucked them, then she rubbed them on her cheeks pushing them in either side of her face.

Moving back she pulled on the bows at the sides of her sequinned bottoms, slowly lowering them to expose her waxed vagina with her inner lips protruding out red and wet.

She pulled Sian's head down to it and her mouth onto the lips and Sian sucked on them raising her hands to grip it, Sian slipped her fingers inside as she felt her dress being removed by another pair of hands, exposing her naked body as it was pulled past her feet.

Then Di pulled her legs apart and pushed her face between her arse cheeks and pushed her tongue into Sian's cunt reaching deep into her wet hole as she worked her to an orgasm making her squirt over Di's tongue and down her throat.

She swallowed and licked her lips enjoying all she could of the fluid as she did she continued to work Sian with her fingers making her moan with pleasure as Rose played with Sian's nipples.

This continued for a while until Sian orgasmed again and moved to suck on Roses breasts biting on her long nipples, at the same time she was bringing her to climax with her fingers.

The slim waiter appeared and gave Di a package, she then told Sian to get dressed and the three of them moved back to the main room, had some more drinks and then they were shown to another room with booths.

They entered a booth then Di pulled out the package and spread the powder on the table, (it was cocaine) spread the powder and all three of them sniffed it.

It sent Sian crazy and mad for sex straight away.

She laughed and then wanted to dance, standing and moving to the dance floor alone, she moved sexily feeling her tits and stroking between her legs wildly, then waving to the girls to join her.

They all danced together for a while until four big white guys joined them and were soon feeling Sian and Di's tits openly.

Soon Sian's tits were out and she was being felt up by two of the guys as they moved to a darkened part of the room with a large round red leather seat come bed in it.

Sian was soon naked and didn't mind being felt up by the guys who were stripping and all of them had fully shaved with large cocks.

She pulled the lips of her cunt wide showing her hole and it also showed her arse hole, she was turned on her side and both holes filled as she screamed with pleasure.

The men took it in turns to keep her orgasms repeating until they were all exhausted and Sian was spent..

Eventually the girls all dressed and returned to the hotel, Sian joining me in bed without waking me.

The next morning I was feeling better and had breakfast before the girls joined us, they went to the beach and we stayed by the pool.

We stayed in the hotel for the rest of the holiday, Sian refusing to go down the town or clubbing again, so the girls tended to leave us out of their plans.

We flew home and Sian was as sexy as ever, so much so that our first child is soon due.

Borderman
Borderman
45 Followers