All Comments on 'Sian Goes Wild on Holiday Abroad'

by Borderman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why so many men enjoy being chumps

whore for wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how does he know?

So who is telling the story? If he was sick in bed for both nights how does he have all of this detail to explain to us?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
The shite will hit the fan

When the baby arrives and is a bit dark for a Welsh child. Sian and child will not be welcome and the poor child will suffer for having a slut for a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what the "fuck" is this?

who so many shit stories today again? ONE STAR for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love vacations

I get five weeks of vacation and my husband only gets two since he started his new job. He lets me go on a couple of "Girl's Trips" each year. I have to say, these trips have gotten crazier and crazier each year. This past year we took a swingers cruise and I have to say that when we got off the boat, I wasn't walking wobbly because I hadn't gotten my land legs back, if you know what I mean. There are four of us who go and only two of us are married. But the two of us married girls seem to be the ones that attract all the cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so why did you let

her come home with you? couldn't you just leave her there and find someone else when you got back home that had some sense of respect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
**

Potentially a good story but too much is left out. No emotion evident. Also as has been pointed out, how does the narrator know what Sian did? That is unexplained. The drug use has us infer that Rhys was drugged as well to make him sick. Finally the tale is way too short .

Andrew1968Andrew1968over 4 years ago
To anonymous - re: 'I love vacations.'

Unfortunately, there were a few problems with this story, though I appreciate the author’s efforts.

To the anonymous person, who posted ‘I love vacations’ – your brief story was pretty hot and intriguing.

I’m wondering Anonymous if you could get in contact with me by sending me a message. I would actually like to write a story around your post. I’m sort of stuck for a next idea.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

And why dis they get married at all, clearly she isnt committed to her husband.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Llandudno?

Beth sydd o'i le gyda Barmouth?

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Poor effort

An inconceivable storyline followed by terrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the best story tbh but it was good to have a Welsh element. I like Sian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous