Sibling Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmm," she purred. "And for me, too. That was really hot."

As I fought to get back to my senses, there was absolutely no fucking way I wasn't going to give her the worshiping she deserved for that incredible performance.

I slipped my fingers through her thick, raven locks to cup the back of her head. "Come here," I growled and pulled her lips to mine.

This kiss was unlike any before it. It hurt. Our teeth crushed into our own and each other's lips. Her mewls and whimpers disappeared into my throat while our tongues forgot the meaning of the word delicate as we thrust into one another.

"God, you're amazing," I breathed into her mouth, yanking myself from her lips and kissing down her neck to nibble at a pulsing vein. "Get up here," I commanded.

"Huh?"

I reached down to grab her perfect peach of an ass. I yanked, hoisting her up the bed. "Get up here," I commanded again.

She whimpered at the sudden shift and stared upside-down at me, her face shining in the light, a thick curtain of raven hair behind her. I could see the moment it clicked in her head as her panting lips closed with a sloppy lick and she briefly closed her eyes, letting out a tiny, elated noise. She crawled up and over my face before rising up on her knees.

"You look stunning," I grunted as my hands slipped down and around her thighs, lavishing her curves with my full attention. A thick string of her nectar dripped onto my chin. I darted my tongue out to capture it, the long strand connecting me to her swollen lips. "I need to taste you."

I stared up at her as her head fell back to let out a shuddering, breathy sigh into my suddenly overheated room. My baby sister dropped onto my face with a squeak, immediately reaching up to cover her own mouth.

I slipped my tongue along her sopping wet pussy, tracing between her lips, juices coating my nose as I brushed her slit up to her solid clit. Her body jerked against me, feet digging into my sides as she clamped herself tight on top of me. One of my hands returned to massaging her butt while the other carefully parted her little folds, lubricating my index finger. I flicked her little bundle of nerves with my tongue and gave it a tiny kiss.

"Adey..." Her hips began to gyrate on my face as a hand fell back to support herself on my spit and come glazed stomach.

I eased my sopping wet finger ever so gently against her tight, virgin entrance. She bucked hard against me, crushing her clit into my mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whispered in delight. "Please, Adey... Give me your finger."

I stared up at her lust-ridden face, taking in the myriad expressions as I eased my finger in further.

Her body vibrated at the intrusion. "More, more," she repeated in an almost desperate mantra as my slick digit fought against her vice-like grip.

Her begging for me had me working my jaw so hard it was beginning to ache. I didn't care though as I lapped up to her clit, assaulting the defenseless nub as my finger bottomed out within her unbelievably tight pussy. Her free hand shot up to grasp a breast, clawing at her swollen nipple; I stared in open adoration at her lustful expression and the way she abused her own bountiful chest. I eased my finger out and thrust back in, fucking her as I assaulted her engorged clit with my lips and tongue.

"Aden, Aden... A-" Her words became nonsense as I watched her stomach tremble and tense. She yanked her hand from my abs to slam the side of a finger between her lips. Her thick, delicious juices drooled from her sopping wet hole, soaking my hand, mouth, nose and cheeks. My cock pulsed in lust and love as she rode out her orgasm on my face, grinding her solid clit against my tongue over and over and over again. Her crushingly tight pussy rippled around my finger until she finally relaxed and slowed to a gradual halt.

I carefully slid out from under her and pulled her with me as I laid back on the bed. Her head landed on my bicep with a quiet thump as we both stared up at the ceiling, completely breathless.

We stayed like that for... I didn't know how long. Long enough that when we next looked at each other, we couldn't help our silly laughs. Her face was beet red, eyes wet, lips swollen and glazed with spit. I didn't want to imagine what I looked like.

"You're an absolute mess," she stated with a proud smile.

Well, that answered that. My matching smile grew into a grin "I could say the same for you."

Ellie slid up and on top of me where we shared a soft, slow kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist as we both let out quiet moans, lips smacking as our tongues massaged one another.

"I love you," she murmured into my lips, eyes boring into mine. "I've loved you for so long. We get along so well. I know it feels like we've only been doing a lot of, well... this, recently...," she trailed off.

I brushed her hair behind her ear, already knowing exactly where she was going with that topic.

"I know what you're going to say. It's like this should feel rushed, but it doesn't? I know how well we get along, I know all of your little quirks. You're my best friend and I've waited years to touch and hold you. I need to show you how much I love you."

Her beautiful, wissmile dazzled me as she rubbed the tip of my nose with hers. "See? You always know the right thing to say."

We shared another long, gentle kiss before I broke away.

"Out of interest, just how many porno's have you watched?" I raised an eyebrow.

She matched my eyebrow raise. "Adey... I don't watch them for fun. I watch them because I'm new to this... so don't you get any ideas."

I smirked. "Mmmhmm."

"I'm serious!"

Oh, she actually looked annoyed. I frowned, lowering my tone as I stroked up and down her spine. "Hey, hey. Sorry, I was just teasing you."

She shook her head and let out a sigh. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I just... when I... I think of you."

Her little blush was adorable. "I won't lie and say I've never watched porn, but yeah. I was always thinking of you."

"Thank you for being honest. I would have called you a liar if you'd said otherwise."

I feigned hurt. "Hey! That's a double standard you're peddling there."

She just rolled her eyes. "You're a guy."

Fuck.

"Good point, well made."

We both laughed, which soon transformed into moans as her teeth captured my bottom lip.

"Tired?" I could see the subtle changes in her expression as she asked me.

"With you on top of me? You ask silly questions."

"Good," she murmured. "Because there was something I reall-" she paused to nibble nervously at her lip.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can ask me anything," I reassured her while giving her waist a gentle squeeze.

Her smile returned as fast as it had disappeared. "You're right." Sliding down a little, she rose up on her hands against my chest, knees pressing either side of me. "Do you remember how we did it on our first night together?"

My rock solid cock twitched at the memory. "Oh yeah. Trust me, I remember."

Ellie let out a little laugh as her fingernails began working little circles through the tiny patch of hair in the center of my chest. "I wanted to try that again but with you on top. Like... having sex."

God, she looked so cute getting the words out. I raised up on my elbows and planted a soft kiss on her jaw. "That sounds amazing."

She nodded against my head, gently bumping her forehead into mine.

"You can trust me, El. I won't go any further than you're willing to."

Her smile was so gorgeous as her little fingers began to stroke my cheeks and chin. "I know you won't. I trust you. I always have and always will."

Hearing those words somehow meant more to me than anything we'd done in the past few days. I kissed her again, reaching up to cup the back of her head as I carefully rolled us over. Her legs spread to accommodate me. Pulling away from her delicious mouth, I reached down to her knee, coaxing her leg up. "You'll need to lift your legs up."

She nodded, her expression an odd mix of calm yet the rapid, shallow breaths gave away just how much she'd been looking forward to it.

"You've been thinking about this for a while, haven't you?"

Ellie bit her lip. "I just wasn't comfortable asking before."

As her legs lifted, her hips tilted. The length of my cock slid along her firm butt before flicking up and landing on her sticky pussy. "Mmm, but you are now."

"Oooh... yeah, I really am now." Her gaze locked onto our crotches, staring at my cock as her tight pussy coated me in juices.

"Are you able to wrap your legs around me?"

Ellie immediately did as I asked. "Oh... yeah, I am."

My outward show of composure as I walked her through this belied the whirlpool in my gut. There was something so incredible about the combination of the who, the what, the where, the situation. Everything melded together into something so perfect I just couldn't name it. Leaning over her, I rested my forearms on either side of her head. I felt her racing breath on my lips as my eyes searched hers, looking for any sign that this was too much.

I brushed a kiss across her lips. "You okay?"

Her responding kiss assuaged my fears. "I'm more than okay." I felt her hands come up to hold onto my biceps and she let out a little gasp. "God, you're so strong, Adey."

I slid myself forward. "Flirt."

Her breath hitched. "Hmm?"

"Squeeze me tighter against you, babe."

She whimpered a little as I ground against her core, carefully thrusting my hips forward. If I'd thought this felt good before, then this was on another plane of existence entirely. Her tiny lips spread around my solid cock, coating me in her juices as her hard little nub stroked the underside of my head.

"Oh god, yeeesss," she moaned as her thighs and heels squeezed me tighter into her petite body.

My pace grew as I felt my breath begin to turn ragged. "You feel so good, sis..." I let out a soft grunt as her juices leaked down to drench my balls.

"Bro... do... it... faster," she murmured between thrusts.

Thrusting harder and faster, her mouth crashed down on my forearm, biting into my skin as she muted a high-pitched mewl. I felt her tiny trembles as her thighs scissored me. I stared at her throat and chest as she fought for breath. Did she just...?

"Fuck me, sis... already?" I grunted as long fingernails cut into my biceps.

She released my forearm with a wet smack, a trail of spit hanging from the side of her mouth. "You have your... fantasies," she started, digging her heels deep into my ass as she swallowed and huffed out a harsh breath, "and I have mine. Oh god, don't stop."

I wasn't trying to disappoint her, but seeing her in that state, with the pressure of her vice-like grip from her legs along with the euphoric feel of her soft, sodden lips... "I'll try," I ground out.

With another show of strength Ellie flipped us over. Her hands immediately braced on my chest, digging hard into my skin as she rode along my length like a woman possessed.

"Fuck, sis... you're amazing, this feels incredible."

My mouth couldn't ignore her swaying breasts. Leaning up on an elbow I sucked a solid nipple into my mouth as hard as I could. Having her tits in my mouth and her pussy on my cock pushed me so close to the edge, I had to fight to stop myself from falling. Desperate to make her come with me, I slipped fingers over her fantastic ass to find her sodden little rosebud.

"Bro..." she groaned as though in a trance whilst the very end of my fingertip penetrated her little hole. I stroked her with my digit as best I could at this angle while the pressure built beyond control.

"Sis, sis... I'm gonna..." My thighs went rigid as I felt it hit me. And just as I felt myself begin to fire the first shot over my own stomach, she bore down hard against me.

"Ungh..." she grunted out, trembling and twitching as she came to a complete stop on my pulsing cock while I continued to shoot rope after rope of thick come.

I hit the bed a moment before she landed hard on top of me, prostate and spent. I carefully extracted my finger, earning myself a weak whimper as we both fought to catch our breath.

We came back to our senses over the next minute or two as I stroked her soft hair. "If this is going to be a regular thing, I'm going to be too exhausted to go to work."

Ellie kissed my chest as she snuggled up into my side. "I guess we'll just need to do it more often to build up stamina," she said with a chuckle.

I grinned and pushed back into the pillows. "You won't hear any complaints from me."

Another few minutes passed as we laid in silence, running our fingers over each other.

"Adey?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know when Mom and Dad are going to that convention thingy?"

"The woodworker's convention? The weekend after next. Not sure why Mom's going, though. I'd find it interesting but Mom will just fall asleep." I glanced down to find Ellie already looking up at me with tired eyes.

"She wanted to do some shopping. It's been a long while since she last went into the city."

"Poor Dad," I mused.

I could feel her smile against my chest. "It's poor you, tomorrow."

"Ugh, don't remind me." I stretched my legs, pressing against the end of my bed. "Why'd you ask, anyway?"

"Well... I figured that since we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves, maybe we could do something special?"

With all that had happened with Ellie and I in the last few days, I'd forgotten that our parents were going anywhere, but then again with my recent track record I'd been forgetting stuff left and right anyway so I shouldn't have been surprised with myself.

"That's a great idea, sis. Have anything in mind?"

"One or two things...," she said, blinking up at me. "But it'd be a good opportunity to have a real date. We could go out for dinner, maybe take a walk along the river and then catch a movie?"

I winked. "I don't think the two of us going to watch a movie is a smart idea."

Ellie snorted a laugh and slapped my chest. "You're terrible."

"I don't want to hear that from the person who started the movie interruptions." I twitched as she pinched me. "Jokes aside, that sounds like a real nice plan. We can't use the movie excuse here anymore since we should be done with watching them."

"That was my train of thought, too. We probably won't be able to spend nights together again for a while..."

"Hey, it'll be okay. It's only..." I counted in my dozy head, "twelve days." I blinked. "Ah fuck, it's twelve days."

"Mmmhmm." Ellie mumbled before letting out a dejected sigh.

"Mom mentioned earlier that your schedule changed at school."

"It did." She seemed a little confused. "Why?"

"I figured I could be the doting older brother who selflessly picks his sister up after school in his crappy old car. You finish around 5, right?"

Her smile was beautiful. "Around 3 usually, but I like to spend some time in the library working. Putting aside just how lovely of a brother that would make you," she started, tickling my chest, "it would give us at least some time alone during the week."

"We could do anything." I stretched again, this time with a heavy yawn. "Go see a movie. Grab something to eat. It's nearly Christmas, so we could just be going for some secret shopping."

Ellie slid up my side and pressed her lips to my neck. "My wonderful brother is wise." I felt her tongue grate along my stubble. "He also needs a shave."

That felt so good. "I do, but someone distracted me in the shower."

"I'm so, so sorry about that."

"You're the worst liar I've ever met." I sighed as she settled back against me. Feeling every inch of her soft, pliable, gorgeous body against mine felt like I'd died and gone to heaven every time. But with that said... "We'd better get dressed. I need to open the window and turn on the air freshener."

Her face screwed up in a weak grimace. "Does it smell?"

"Probably. We're just nose blind."

I gave her a quick kiss before ducking into the bathroom and quickly wiping myself clean, bringing a damp towel back to my room for Ellie as we went about getting ourselves dressed and decent. Before long we were back on the bed. I turned the standby off on the TV and skipped ahead to the end of the movie before pausing it.

"Y'know," I began as I wrapped my arm around her chest. She let out a little noise of approval in response. "We were both really looking forward to this movie."

She snuggled deeper into me. "I'd forgotten all about it. We'll see it for real next weekend."

"I've been more excited for our own movie."

I felt her smile against my chest. "It only had a private viewing, the studio decided not to release it to the public in the end."

"That's good," I answered along with a little laugh, "it might be a bit too much for the average Joe."

"It's a good thing that the writers kept adding to the plot. As the story continues, the more I want it to be kept for just the two of us." She lifted her head to meet my eyes, her smile and post-orgasmic glow took my breath away.

I reached up and carefully pulled some strands of hair from her face, tucking them behind her ear. "I like that. It might not be smart financially, but this movie is important to me."

"If it isn't released then we can continue to work on it." Ellie craned her head up, planting a kiss on my lips. "Because I don't want this movie to ever end."

"It won't." I pulled her against me, meeting her lips in a long, slow kiss. "Let's get some sleep, I'm exhausted and I've got one miserable day ahead of me tomorrow."

As soon as I said the word 'sleep', Ellie's jaw let out an almighty crack as she yawned. "I have a lovely day of Christmas shopping to do. I hope you sleep well."

"I can't imagine ever getting a bad night's sleep with you here."

She yawned again, nuzzling my chest. "Charmer."

****************************************************************

"Do you think a cart will be alright, or should I just get a flatbed?"

Mom gave me one hell of a deadpan stare.

I shrugged. "What?"

"A cart is fine," Mom answered with a shake of her head before heading through the sliding doors into the giant department store.

"What did I do?" I asked Ellie.

"Let's just say that your comedic timing isn't always perfect," she answered with a tilt of her head.

Huh?

"I wasn't joking."

"Then you're a silly man," she said with a wink before following Mom into the store.

Grumbling to myself about women, I grabbed a cart and took a deep breath, saying a silent farewell to three hours of my life. I walked into the store and immediately thanked whoever was responsible for the air conditioning in there. My jacket and gloves quickly found a spot at the end of the cart before I realized that Mom and Ellie had already vanished like a fart in the wind.

The huff of frustration that I let out would be the first of many. I knew it.

"Great."

I glanced around the, frankly massive, open-plan store. I couldn't see the end of it. Scents of cinnamon and orange wafted through the air from the busy cafe near the entrance, while the expected crappy music filled my ears. Christmas displays were everywhere, with stands showing off themed gifts, foods, drinks... you name it and it was there.

In all honesty, I'd been pretty lax on my Christmas shopping this year and it would soon be too late to get anything. My family were infamously difficult to buy for, mostly due to the fact that their hobbies made it nigh on impossible. I couldn't just buy Mom some fake flowers and things, she had her own unique tastes. Dad was much the same. With his wooden planes, anything I bought him would probably go unused unless it was something specific that he actually needed.

And then there was Ellie. Man, she was going to be tough.

123456...8