Sibling Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her smile up to eleven and tilted her head while shrugging her shoulders up like a little girl. "Pleeeease?"

"Meh..." I finally dropped my frown and gave her a smile and a wink. "I guess I could help you out."

Ellie's bright smile switched to mischievous smirk. "Oh, Adey. It's not just me you're helping." With that, she leaned forward to give me a gentle kiss. "Mmm, thank you."

I raised an eyebrow as she rested her forehead against mine. "Thanks for what?"

"Saying you'll help me. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

That left me wondering what, exactly, I was helping her with. I decided to let it go for now, though. "I hope so," I said as I gave her another soft kiss before standing up and pulling her with me. "Now though, you've got studying to do and I have practicing to get on with."

She gave me a pout as her arms slipped around my neck. "Spoilsport," she mumbled into my lips.

She wasn't wrong, but the excitement for next weekend had been building since she'd told me her plans. My mind had been working 110% on everything that had happened between us during the last week, and I was getting increasingly distracted. I needed to get my practice in.

"Do you mind if I study in here?" she asked with a hopeful smile.

"You don't need to ask me, just as long as I won't be disturbing you."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before skipping off to grab her books. I just shook my head and began preparing for an evening of lustful looks and rough solos.

1...345678