Sibling Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking about you all day. What time are you going to be here? Xxx"

"Me too. I'm just putting stuff away then I'm heading out. Should only be about 30 minutes."

I dropped my phone in my pocket and headed to the other end of the site to find Dad finishing off framing a wall.

"Dad?" I called out as I hopped over a nail gun.

His head popped up. "Heading off to pick up your sister?"

I nodded. "Yeah, if that's alright? I know it's a bit early for me to dive."

"Don't worry about it, you're doing me a favor. It means I can stay here for a while longer and get more done before heading over to meet your mother."

He had a point. Usually Dad and I would pick Ellie up. Since we worked 99% of the time in this area, her school was a full 30 minutes in the opposite direction from our house, which meant both of us had to finish work sometimes a full hour earlier. This situation worked out best for all involved.

"You sure you don't mind?"

He stared at me, waving his hammer. "I'll dock your pay if you keep asking."

I raised my hands in surrender. "I'm gone."

And so I was gone. We'd agreed earlier that Dad would drive my crappy old car home as the truck was more comfortable and had the better heater. Besides, after picking Ellie up it'd take us at least 45 minutes on a clear drive home. Not something you'd really want to do in my piece of shit ride. I made a mental note to remind myself to look into a newer second-hand motor.

It was dark by the time I pulled into the school's parking lot. The place was mostly empty with only a few cars and bikes scattered around. I parked up near the main entrance and immediately felt my phone vibrate.

I yanked it out and smiled instinctively at Ellie's name.

"Hey," I said.

"I see you, I'm coming over now."

Ellie hung up while I glanced around. There weren't a huge amount of people milling around, but in the darkness it was hard to make anyone out. I finally spotted her jumping down off the curb. I unlocked the truck and she yanked the door open, hopping in while wearing that wonderful smile I'd been missing all day.

"Hey, you!" she exclaimed, her voice as bright as her smile. Chucking her bag into the the far passenger seat, she sidled up to me and immediately leaned up for a kiss.

I hesitated, glancing through the windows to see how many people were around or watching.

"Adey?"

"Sorry, El. It's just... there are loads of people around." I looked back to her pursed lips and had to laugh. That said, I'd been looking forward to feeling her lips on mine all day long, so I leaned in to meet her.

"You're lovely and warm," she said with a satisfied hum. "Don't worry about it, no-one here knows you. They hardly even know me."

"Good point." I scratched the back of my head, feeling a little stupid at the obviousness. "How'd it go today?"

"Just another day." She buckled in and leaned up against my side. "To be honest, I'm sure I could skip school until finals. I'm certain I'll ace them."

"I don't doubt it." I waited for a chance to pull out onto the road. "Someone stole all the smart genes for themselves."

"Says the man who never took an apprenticeship and yet can woodwork as well as Dad."

I rolled my eyes. "That's an extreme exaggeration, but thanks anyway."

"It really isn't." She pinched my arm though my jacket. "How was your day?"

"Same as always. I'm dirty and tired. Framing sucks when it's this cold." I pulled out of the car park onto the empty street as Ellie snuggled into my arm.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm good. Just desperate for a shower." I shifted up into fifth and lowered my hand to rest on her knee. I hid my smirk and said, "oh yeah, I have a surprise for you."

"Hmm? Well mark me down as intrigued," she said with a little laugh.

"I think you'll like it. First, I need to have a shower because I feel nasty. Then I'll cook dinner. After that we can spend the rest of the evening however we like."

I saw her look up at me in the corner of my eye. My shit-eating grin fought my ability to stay straight-faced.

"That sounds lovely, Aden... but we do that every night. Please don't get me wrong, I'm happy with that, but it's not really a surprise."

"Yeah... come to think of it, you're right." I couldn't stop the grin anymore, these little games had become our little thing and I fucking loved every minute of them.

"What are you not telling me?" Her voice was low. "And why are you grinning like that?"

"Ah, shit. Yeah, I forgot. Mom roped Dad into building a float for the parade, so unfortunately they're both going to be over at the village hall designing it for the whole evening."

I could see her wide eyes and brilliant smile out of the corner of my eye.

"It's like... a whole hour there and back. It's gonna take them all evening to do as well. I must've forgotten to mention it. Sorry, sis."

She slapped my leg and burst out laughing. "You're just the worst!" I felt her squeeze my inner thigh. "But that's why I love you so much."

I joined her in her laughter, patting the hand on my leg. "I love you, too."

We pulled up at home just in time to find Mom and Dad getting ready to get into my car. I honked at them, pulling up along the driveway before hopping out with Ellie right behind me. I threw Dad the keys with a grin.

"Great timing, son!" Dad shouted, patting me on the shoulder as he walked up to Ellie, gave her a little rub on the head and hopped into the truck.

"There's plenty of food in the fridge, kids. We'll be home very late so don't wait up for us." She gave Ellie a hug and a kiss while I just rolled my eyes.

"We'll survive, somehow," I stated in the most monotonous tone I could.

"Yeah. Go, you. Go and have some fun." Ellie shooed Mom with a laugh.

Mom waved as she stepped into the truck and before we knew it, they were gone and we were left in the silent, empty, snow-dusted street.

"So... it's just the two of us for the rest of the night." I could feel the anticipation in Ellie's voice.

Before I could say anything in reply my arm was yoinked from behind and I found myself being dragged into the house. She slammed the door shut behind us. I wanted to lift her up, throw her on the bed and worship every last inch of her perfect body... but I stank. A shower was desperately needed.

Ellie grabbed my collar and pulled us both back until she slammed into the door. "I need you to kiss me. Properly," she demanded.

With that look in her eyes, there was no way I could disappoint her. Capturing her soft, sweet lips, I kept my hands mostly to myself, trying not to dirty her clean clothes. A few minutes passed before our lips parted with a loud, wet smack. I watched as her tongue traced her panting lips, eyes boring into mine.

"Let me jump in the shower, El. I'm disgusting."

"What do you mean?" She looked and sounded as though she were... upset?

"Well, I just... I mean, I'm covered in crud." I raised an eyebrow, hoping to make the situation clearer, in case she'd somehow misunderstood what I was saying.

"Yes?" She stalked closer, nudging me backwards while she worked on taking off her coat.

"Er, Ellie?" I was a little unnerved as she edged me farther and farther back into the living room.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked along with an irritated sigh as she reached for the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head. As she nudged me once more, I fell backwards onto the stairs. She stood right in front of me, pushing full breasts barely restrained by her lace bra into my face. "Get out of those clothes so we can get you clean, mister."

I must've been stupid to not have seen where she was going with that, but as soon as I clocked on I felt my cock twitch and my stomach jump with excitement.

"Aden?" She reached down to undo her boots, revealing her cavernous cleavage to incredible effect. "It's been two days since we last spent any real time together." She kicked her boots off before reaching for her jeans. "I can't wait any longer," she paused to drop her jeans to her ankles, revealing matching black lace panties. "I need you now, Adey."

It took a lot to make me speechless, but I was. Her confidence, her energy, the look in her eyes, the look of her... It was hard to believe she was the same timid girl who didn't want me to see her naked body only a few days prior.

I shot up and grabbed her ass, hoisting her into my arms. She let out a little squeak and wrapped herself around me. "Let's have a shower," I growled against her mouth, carrying her upstairs as I spoke.

She shut the bathroom door behind us as I walked us to the shower, spinning it on with one hand while the other arm lowered her to the floor. Her lips pecked all over my chest as we both hurriedly stripped me down.

"We've waited too long to be naked together again, Adey," she said with a sigh as we stepped into the shower.

I immediately sat down on the tiled shower seat as steaming water assaulted the back of my head. My hands found her hips and pulled her to stand between my legs.

"You don't need to tell me that," I started, marveling at her petite body as my hands explored every last, curvy dip of pale flesh. "After what we did the other night, I've had your taste on my mind all the time. I've had so many thoughts about you that they've become a blur."

Her hands went to work on my hair as her eyes searched mine. "Mmm, me too." She made quick work of squirting shampoo and working it into my hair. "Except... well..."

I blinked as her fingers soothed my scalp. Looking up at her, I could see the blush staining her cheeks. "What's up?"

"The things you were saying," she started, nibbling at her lip as her thighs rubbed together. "It was so hot... and... you meant it, right?"

God, she was adorable when she went from being in control to shy and meek. "I meant every word I said." My hands worked their way down along her hips to slip between her thighs, easing them apart. She let out a little whimper much to my delight. Clearly she hadn't been exaggerating about needing me. "What is it you want to ask me, babe? You can ask me anything at all."

Her eyes fell shut as my fingers brushed against her smooth lips.

"I want to suck your cock," she whispered so quietly I only just heard her.

It responded immediately by throbbing and bouncing. "I've wanted to hear that for so long," I said with a growl as my fingers parted her sticky lips. "I want to return the favor, though."

Fingers gently wrapped in my hair, tilting my head back as she leaned forward to brush her lips against mine. "I've thought about it so many times," she said softly. "I just don't know how."

"We'll take it slow, babe. There are lots of ways to do it."

"I noticed. Last night when I was watc-," she stopped herself, her blush lighting up like an embarrassed beacon.

My smile shifted to a smirk as I slipped a finger between her lips, teasing her sopping wet little hole. "Doing research?"

Ellie gasped against my mouth. "I wanted to see how it's... mmff, done. Adey... Adey, stop. Not yet."

I reluctantly slipped my hands from between her legs, palming her curvy thighs to her knees and back again in languid strokes. "To be honest, El... I've never had it done to me before."

"Really?"

I nodded. "Really."

She looked perplexed. "Why not?"

"Some people just don't like doing it, I guess," I tried to explain with a shrug.

Her teeth nibbled at her lip. "But I enjoyed licking you the other day..."

My heart skipped a beat. "That was incredible."

She pulled back and reached for the shower head to begin washing away the shampoo. "I really, really loved it." Her voice trembled as her petite hands smoothed suds from my hair. "Seeing you lose yourself, and then tasting your come... you made me so wet, Adey."

My groan at her words was instant and dark, reverberating off the walls. Remembering the way she'd licked and sucked all of my come from her face made my cock lurch. I fought the urge to stroke myself, instead massaging up to her stomach and waist. I was desperate to get my mouth and hands all over her body.

"Ellie?" I asked as she hung the shower head back up.

"Yeah?"

I stared into her eyes, knowing I couldn't keep the lust inside me under control for much longer. "Let's shower. Fast."

She must've felt exactly the same way, since I saw her sharp intake of breath as she licked her lips. "Yeah, let's."

Within minutes we'd washed and half-dried. I couldn't wait for us to towel off properly as I grabbed her ass and lifted her up. We both groaned and I damn near slipped over as her hot little pussy pressed my solid cock into my stomach.

"I fucking love the feel of your soaked pussy against me," I ground out.

She reached blindly for the bathroom door. "Mmm... me too," she answered, her teeth nipping at my neck as the door finally swung open. "I love it when you carry me. It's as though you're taking control of me."

I grunted as she sucked on my skin, carrying her into my room without bothering to shut the door before dropping us both onto the bed.

"Come here," I murmured as I lowered my head. Our eyes met briefly before I caught her lips with mine. She tasted so damn good. She lifted her legs to wrap around my hips, stroking my ass with her heels while I gently slid my cock back and forth along her wet lips.

She pulled away from my mouth, panting as her hands rose along my shoulders to my neck. "I wish it were next weekend already," she lamented, thumbs toying at the edges of my jaw.

"Me too, El."

I imagined we were both having the same thought. Sure, we had a whole evening to ourselves, but the risk of someone coming home or interrupting us during our first time together outweighed our needs and wants.

"We can wait," I murmured against her mouth, giving her a small kiss. "In the meantime, though..."

I kissed down her chin, neck and chest, descending further and further until her hands ripped at my hair. I winced and glared up at her.

"Ow?" I griped.

"Adey, no..." Ellie pulled herself out from under me, leaving me half-leaning over the edge of the bed.

She slid around behind me. "El?" I asked as I turned to look up at her. She stood up to me, legs either side of my own as her little hands reached up to my hair again. Pulling me into the mattress, I watched, transfixed, as she crawled over me. She looked so damn hot doing that.

"I told you the other night. It's my turn," she murmured against my lips before licking at my chin.

My groan was instant as she teased her way down my body. Little flicks of her tongue dotted my flesh with saliva, kisses around and over my nipples punctuated her slow descent. Once again I felt her heavy breasts brush against my aching cock as she nibbled at my abs.

"Oh fuck," I breathed.

She paused for a moment to look up at me through hooded eyes as she slid to the floor. "I'll really have to remember just how much you like-" she paused, crushing her breasts against me, "-this."

She had no idea how much I loved that. Her smirk shifted into a filthy grin as she continued to kiss down my abs.

Well, okay. Maybe she had a pretty good idea after all.

My musings came to a swift end as she wrapped her hands tightly around me.

I couldn't miss a second of this and immediately shot my gaze down as she flicked her hair behind her. Her eyes were locked on my cock as she began to pump me at a slow, steady rhythm. Her soft lips parted as her tongue darted out to wet them. Leaning forward, her eyes finally rose to meet mine as she licked tentatively at the underside of my head.

I sucked in a sharp breath, my gaze darting between her eyes and her mouth. She licked again, slower, drawing the movement out while pressing the flat of her velvety tongue against my head and dragging upwards.

"Ellie..." I groaned in exquisite pleasure. At that point I was sure I looked simple in the head as I stared. Seeing her in that position, teasing and tasting my cock with such an intense look of lust on her face was stirring up the desire in me to dangerous levels.

She shot me a sultry smile. Her head tilted in that cute little way as she leaned forward to wrap her wet lips around the very end of my head. I forced myself to sit still, allowing her to explore.

Her mouth released me with a soft smack as her eyes met mine again. "This is so hot, Adey," she murmured before licking at me once more. "I have my own delicious, never ending lollipop to enjoy."

Her analogy had me smirking. "It's yours," I hissed as she continued licking. "You can have a taste whenever you like."

I watched her expression shift, just like it did when I'd started talking dirty to her. I'd have to practice more with her since she seemed to really, really enjoy it.

"I want more than a taste... I want to suck every inch of you, Adey."

She vacuumed me into her mouth and I let out the shakiest of whimpers, recoiling from the intense pleasure. Her cheeks caved under her suction as she pulled hard on my solid member. "Ungh, take as much as you want," I rasped.

She popped me out of her mouth again and swallowed hard, rushing out a breath as she licked from above her hands to the very tip. "I love your cock, Adey," she rushed out before repeating the motion. "It's so thick and just the right length. You taste so good... I love it so much."

"It loves you, too." My teeth ground together. "Do that again," I begged.

Ellie gave me a toothy grin before dipping back onto me, sucking deeper and deeper before suddenly coughing around me. She yanked back and spluttered for a moment.

"You okay?" I murmured, lost in a chasm somewhere between concern and pleasure.

She nodded quickly, licking a trail of spit from her lips. "It just feels so big in my mouth," she said with a slurp. "Let me try again."

And so she did, this time sheathing half of my length in her hot mouth. Her wet suction was indescribable as she pulled back, only this time to drop down again. Her hands held me tight as she worked my foreskin into my crotch, lips brushed against her fingers before repeating the motion over and over.

"This is..." I grunted as she slipped off of my cock to lick and slurp at me. "Fuck, I've never felt anything like this. This is so amazing, I never want you to fucking stop..."

"Mmm," she hummed around my head before letting me go with another loud smack. "I love sucking your cock so much. I want to have a taste whenever I feel like it," she murmured through deep, lustful breaths. "Adey, can I try something?"

"Yes," I breathed immediately, desperate to be back in her mouth. "Do whatever you want. I'm yours."

I was back in her mouth before I could finish talking. The suction was so damn intense, her tight grip at the base of my cock made my engorged cock ache as I throbbed against her tongue. I was so swollen that it heightened every sensation when her velvet muscle lapped and flicked at my underside with each plunge.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I raced out as my crotch and gut begin to tighten. "Ellie, I'm gonna-!"

I felt my cock vibrate as she let out a deep groan. She impaled her mouth faster and faster onto my cock, her tongue darting around me with every stroke, feasting on my length.

"El-" I croaked as the wave crashed over me, leaving my fighting for air.

Ellie's eyes continued to bore into mine as she let out a long, nasal moan. Pulling up to suck on my top-half, she nursed my pulsing cock with lazy laps of her tongue as surges of thick come filled her hot, wet mouth. I fell back into the bed, jolting with each move of her tongue, chest heaving as she continued to suck and lick at me until, finally, my cock ceased its assault.

The next thing I knew, Ellie was above me. I looked through blurry eyes to see her proud grin. "Well, someone certainly enjoyed themselves," she teased, though I could hear the pride in her voice.

1...345678