Sibling Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, Mom. It's such a lovely time," Ellie said before taking a sip of wine. "Not to mention all of the delicious food you and Aden cook!"

"She's not wrong there," Dad said with a smirk. "I love Christmas food."

Our family made a bigger deal of Christmas than most. It'd always been normal to us, but we celebrated Christmas much like they do in Europe. A huge feast, presents, drinks, snacks and the like before dozing off on the sofa by late afternoon. I wouldn't have it any other way, either.

"Nothing like eating so much that you're in a food coma by 4pm," I said with a laugh, which immediately contorted into a yawn. "Man, I'm beat. What time is it anyway?"

All three of them gave me varying levels of worried looks.

"I'm fine," I reassured them all for what felt like the hundredth time. "I'm just tired."

Ellie sided up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Why don't we go and watch a movie?" Her head tilted back as she looked up at me. "It's still early, but you can just fall asleep if you want to."

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan." I looked up to Mom and Dad who seemed to have relaxed a little. "Do you mind if we go chill?"

They both smiled. "Of course not, dear. You've had a rough day today and we know how much you two just love watching your movies. Go ahead, get some rest."

I leaned over and wrapped an arm around Mom's neck, pressing a kiss into her hair. "Thanks, Mom. You're the best."

"I'll check in with you in the morning to see if you're still feeling up to working."

I looked over at Dad. "How many times? I'm fine."

Annoying as it was to have to keep reassuring them, I couldn't be annoyed with them.

As I leaned down to pick up my glass, Dad called out, "Ellie?"

"Hm?" she answered.

"You should take a blanket, since you keep falling asleep on your brother's bed."

I blinked down at her in time to see a furious blush color her whole face. "Dad!"

He just laughed and shook his head as he and Mom sat down on the sofa. "Just remember your brother needs to be up early in the morning, so don't keep each other awake too late, okay?"

"We're not twelve," I said with a laugh. "I really don't mind Ellie sleeping in my room after a movie." I ruffled her hair slightly, earning myself a pinch in the hip. "I'll get plenty of rest so don't worry about it.

Mom chuckled. "You two are just so cute together."

Now it was my turn to blush, thinking of the obvious parallels in that statement. "Gee, thanks. Here I thought I was a big strong man now."

That earned me a smile and raised eyebrows. "You do realize you can be both, yes?"

"Ah, stop it." Letting go of Ellie, I went to grab some popcorn from the kitchen. In the background I heard the TV turn on as I called out to my sister, "do you want anything?"

"Nope." She grabbed her glass and met me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Night," I called out with a raised hand before heading up to my room.

As soon as we were in I took Ellie's glass off of her and set it on the bedside table before sitting down. I beckoned for her to come to me. Her little smile warmed me through as she slipped a knee either side of me on the bed, settling in my lap.

"We've got a whole evening together again," she said with a little giggle as lithe fingers stroked my neck and chest.

My tired smile widened. "We do." My hands instinctively reached for her small waist, though I was unable to contain a yawn as I looked deep into her blue eyes. "I just wish I wasn't so tired," I complained.

Ellie shook her head. "It's been a long day, Adey. You really had me worried earlier, you know," she said as she reached up to poke my nose.

My smile faltered a little. "Yeah, I know. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there with me, El."

"It's a good thing I was, then!" Her toothy grin and tilted head lightened the burden on my heart. "So, big bro. Where did you disappear off to at the store, hm?"

The inquisitive look she had... at first it confused me before it dawned on me as to what she was getting at. "Hm? Oh, when I went to get a cart?"

She gave me a dramatic nod. "Yep."

I frowned, looking up at the ceiling. "Huh, I can't remember."

"Try again."

"No... nope. I'm really sorry, sis. I just can't remember."

Her face flashed with a dark smile. Before I knew it, I'd been pushed back onto the bed and she'd crawled up to sit over my stomach. "Do you want to know what I think you did?"

I slid my hands up her bare feet, smooth calves and knees to rub small circles into the skin below her shorts. "I would love to know exactly what you think I've been getting up to."

"Well, I think you did a little Christmas shopping." Her fingers walked their way up and down my chest.

"Bzzt. Wrong." I said with a grin.

"Oh? Pray tell, brother. What were you getting up to, then?"

"I was meeting Mrs Townley for a romantic pie in the cafe."

Her nose creased as she threw her head back with a laugh.

"Hey, don't laugh! The woman under those jowls has a heart of gold."

She slapped my chest, shaking both of us with her bright laughter. "Aden!"

My own laugh was unstoppable. "Okay, okay. I wasn't meeting Mrs Townley for a date... it was actually Mr Townley."

Ellie's head dropped as she snorted. "You're just the worst person. The absolute worst."

I poked her thighs alternately as I let out another jaw-cracking yawn. Man, I really was tired. "I know. It's a shame you're stuck with me."

Her dainty hands reached down to intertwine her fingers with mine as her laughter slowly eased off. She sniffed, tilting her head as she lifted our hands, giving me a tight squeeze. "I wouldn't want to be stuck anywhere else."

I wondered how just a few simple words could make me feel so incredible. "Come here," I murmured.

She carefully leaned over me while sliding back to my hips, pressing our hands into the duvet as she gave me the softest of kisses. My eyes slid shut as our lips massaged one another ever-so-slowly, basking in the moment until yet another yawn slipped out.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sleepy, I just don't have any energy."

"It's fine, please stop apologizing for silly things," she said with a wink before lifting herself off of me and crawling over to lay in my pillows. This time she took my usual position and beckoned me over. "Come here and lay down."

I grabbed the remote and slid my way up to her. When I got there she lifted her arm, inviting me to rest on her chest. I happily took her invitation, laying my cheek on top of her camisole, cushioned by a warm, firm breast.

"This is heaven," I mumbled as I flicked through the movie channels.

"Mmm," she agreed. "Though, I'm wondering if it's not just because you love my boobs."

I didn't take her bait. "That's not why." I gave the body part in question a playful squeeze and she answered with a little hum at the contact. "I just feel... warm." I shrugged. "Can't think of a better way to explain it."

"I was kidding, silly." Her fingers began to play with my hair as always. "I know what you mean. It feels as though I'm complete when you're lying here with me."

Settling on a channel, I dropped the remote and reached down to stroke her thigh. "Exactly."

We watched some thriller flick on the tube for a little while before I let out another yawn.

"Is there anything you want to do when I pick you up on Wednesday?" I asked, blinking slowly at the screen.

"We could just grab a coffee, but I'd like us to have some... alone time."

I smiled and gave her chest a soft kiss. "You want some 'alone time' in my crappy Toyota?"

Her lithe fingers reached around my cheek before gliding in little tickling strokes along my lips. "It doesn't matter where we are, as long as I'm with you." I saw her thighs squeeze together. She tried to be discreet in shuffling her legs, but I couldn't have missed that.

"Were you looking forward to some... 'alone time'?" I asked, trying to keep up the guise whilst a little knot of guilt formed in my chest.

"Adey, you had an awful experience today," she reassured me in a soft murmur and kissed my hair. "I'm more than happy to just be laying here talking to you."

I sat up and shimmied to sit at the head of the bed. "Come sit with me," I coaxed while patting between my legs.

Confusion twisted her face as she slipped between my legs to lean back against my chest. "I'm supposed to be the one holding you tonight," she mumbled through a pout. She poked my leg as she grabbed for my arms, wrapping them around her waist.

I smiled against her ear and gave her earlobe a lick as my hands snaked up to her breasts. She let out a little gasp when I dipped under her camisole, spreading my fingers around as much of her bra-clad mounds as I could.

"Adey?" she breathed out.

"Shh," I whispered into her ear, reveling in the shudder that ran through her body. "Just relax."

She let out a little whimper as I moved one hand from her chest, winding it over her smooth skin to the waistband of her shorts.

"Adey, you're tired..." she stopped with a hiss as my fingers brushed over her soft curls. "You don't have to do... this." I felt her firm butt press back against me as one of her hands reached up to grab my own, squeezing my fingers harder into her breast.

"I want to." I flicked my tongue over her earlobe before dipping to dine on her slim neck. "My wonderful, beautiful, angel of a sister deserves more than I could ever give her." I brushed against the very top of her searing little lips.

Teeth captured her bottom lip as she sucked in a trembling breath, releasing it in a ragged blast of hot air. Seeing her lose herself to the sensations when I had barely done anything was the best gift I could hope to give.

"Adey," she whimpered, turning to look into my tired eyes. Both of her hands came up behind my head, arching her back and pushing her chest into my fingers. "Do whatever you want to-" A glorious moan cut her words short as I dipped my fingers down to tease her sticky lips. "I'm yours," she hissed before slamming her lips to mine.

Her hungry mouth fed on me as two fingers circled her tight little hole. Juices spilled like honey over my fingertips as she parted her legs in invitation. I nipped her bottom lip while brushing the heel of my hand in tiny circles over her solid clit.

I couldn't think of anything more exciting than seeing the lust-filled expression on Ellie's face as I explored her. "You're so wet, sis," I whispered against her lips, glancing from her eyes to her mouth and back again. "And you were going to go to sleep."

Her hips began gyrating, grinding her tight entrance against my fingertips as her fingernails bit into the back of my neck.

"I can't help it," she argued in a tiny voice that oozed with lust. "Having you here, feeling your body on mine... I love how you squeeze my boobs, I love how you rub me. I love how you talk to me." Her eyes rolled back as I eased my middle finger in a languid stroke into her sopping wet hole. "O-oh... oh yesssss," she begged desperately.

Hearing her talk that way had my stomach jumping in excitement, lust, love and so many more emotions, I just couldn't put names to any of them. "Do you like it when I slip my fingers into your tight pussy, babe?"

She groaned again, her instinctual humping against my hand becoming more and more aggressive. "Mmm... I love it."

I increased my pace as I pawed at her breast. "How about when I squeeze your beautiful tits?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she rushed out as she ripped a hand from my hair. Her bra was unhooked before I knew it and her hand reached back up to pull my mouth closer to hers. "I love having your hands all over me."

Her heavy flesh fell from the lacy confines of her bra. I instantly and happily captured a firm mass, snaring her solid nipple between two knuckles as I buried my fingers into as much of her as I could. My few inhibitions were rapidly fading as I witnessed the results of my actions. Seeing her like this sent every nerve in my body into overdrive.

I thought for a moment as I looked over her panting lips and lust-filled eyes. "Do you do this to yourself, Ellie?"

She nodded instantly, grinding against my hand. "I used to all the time, all the time... mmhh," she huffed against my mouth.

I could see she was losing herself to the dirty talk. For someone so in love with literature it didn't surprise me in the least. My fingers plowed deeper into her sopping wet pussy as I gauged her reactions. "What would you think about, Ellie?"

"You," she whispered. "I always thought about you and your mouth, hands, lips, tongue, your body, your face, your, your, your," she hissed as I pressed harder against her solid little clit.

"Did you think about my cock, Ellie?"

Her high-pitched groan in response was all I needed to know I hadn't gone too far.

"Were you stroking and licking me?"

She nodded weakly against me, her eyes almost closed while her mouth hung open.

"I wonder if you imagined sucking me, hm?" I teased with a smirk as I pinched at her pebble-hard nipple. Ellie murmured unintelligibly as I massaged my hand over to her lonely breast. "Would you like to know what I think about when I'm doing it?"

"Tell me, Adey," she begged through a heavy breath, her eyes opening to reveal teal orbs that seemed to burn in my dark room.

"I think about licking your wet lips, tasting your delicious juices before sliding up your body to suck and squeeze your boobs." I pushed harder into her, earning myself a groan though Ellie's eyes didn't move from mine as I laid my fantasies bare. "I love your boobs. I could lose myself in them for hours. Then I'd kiss you." I gave her a soft kiss. She didn't respond, eyes boring into mine, waiting for me to continue. "You'd wrap your legs around my waist and I'd slide my solid cock so, so slowly inside you. Feeling you grip me and suck me in until I'm buried inside you."

She shuddered hard against me, her hands ripping from my head to grab each of mine. One forcing me to squeeze her tits harder while the other guided the heel of my hand to rub faster against her solid, sticky clit.

"What then?" Her voice was so tight as she waited for me to continue.

"Then I'd make love to you. I'd kiss you, suck on your gorgeous nipples, reach down to squeeze your perfect butt, stroke and massage your wonderful legs. The whole time pushing harder and faster, I'd want to feel your pussy around me forever as my nuts get tighter and my crotch begins to tense up."

Her eyelids fluttered as I invited my index finger to join my middle in drawing out her much-needed orgasm. My hand massaging her chest continued to speed up, mashing and crushing her amazing tits.

"Adey... tell me more," she rushed out.

"I'd thrust into you until I couldn't take it anymore. When the pressure got too high, I'd slam myself as hard against you as I could. You'd wrap your legs around me, yanking me against your body as your tight pussy clamps down on me. I'd groan in pleasure while I throb and come deep inside your gorgeous pussy, trembling and shaking until I'm completely spent."

I immediately felt her pussy undulate, pulsating around my fingers. She slammed her mouth onto mine as her hands buried my fingers so deep into her tit and pussy that I was a little worried that it must've been hurting her. Her body shook with violent jolts as her tongue sat limp in my mouth, the only noise from coming in the form of a tiny, long whimper. My hands eased her down from her orgasm as I sucked on her sticky tongue, massaging and slurping it until she finally opened her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked, though I couldn't keep the self-satisfied grin off of my face as I did.

"That was... incredible," she whispered.

I carefully pulled my drenched fingers from her, nearly laughing at the little jolts and moans she let out as I did.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I gave her a soft, gentle kiss as I soothed her abused breast. "You know, you-"

"Next weekend," she interrupted.

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

Ellie pushed me back into the bed with a quiet thud and prowled over me, her solid nipples brushing my chest as she leaned in to snare me in a deep kiss.

"I want you, Aden. I've wanted it since the beginning but I've wanted it to be when we're alone. I don't want to worry about noise, or doors, or anything else. Just the two of us. I want to make love to you."

My stomach leapt at the admission. I really hadn't given it much thought, outside of jerk-off sessions of course, preferring to just enjoy our time together at a pace that best suited her.

I couldn't help the concerned look on my face. "Are you sure?"

"There's no doubt in my mind, Adey. I've wanted you for so long, the circumstances just haven't allowed it." Her fingertips brushed over my cheeks as she smiled down at me. "You've been so good to me, showing me so much love and not once have you ever pushed me to do anything I don't want to do." She looked over my face before meeting my eyes again, her smile brightening further still. "I want to make love to you more than anything."

"Ellie... I dunno what to say," I murmured, stunned that she had this much conviction.

She tilted her head, shrugging her shoulders as the smile turned a tad nervous. "Say yes?"

"Yes. Defin-,"

Her smile brightened back up as she crushed me in a hug. I coughed a little as her shoulder jabbed into my throat. "E-El," I spluttered.

Ellie pulled back with a start. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Adey. Are you alright?"

I had to laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine."

She sat herself back down on my thighs as she went about rearranging her clothes. I watched her every move while brushing my fingers along her calves. "We'll have to do some preparing, you know."

Ellie finished adjusting her bra before looking down at me with a wink. "I've got it all under control."

With the adrenaline and excitement of pleasuring my dear sister wearing off, I felt fatigue hit me like a freight train. This yawn was loud, long and pretty damn painful. I rubbed at my jaw as my watery eyes met hers again.

"Sorry, El. I'm exhausted."

A finger poked me in the nose. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop apologizing for silly things?" She wasted no time in laying back on the pillows and patting her chest. I wasn't about to argue, there was nowhere else I'd rather sleep.

"Yeah, sorry." I grinned as she poked my cheek and pulled me down into her warm bosom.

"I'll be sure to pay you back for that little stunt tonight, mister," she whispered as her hands wrapped around me to stroke my shoulder.

I frowned. "It's not a tit-for-tat thing, El. I didn't do it so that you'd owe me."

"Of course not. However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to please my lovely boyfriend, does it?"

A yawn escaped me again as my eyes grew heavier and heavier. "Anything you do pleases me."

"When did you become so suave?"

"Dunno," I mumbled, losing myself in her softness and warmth.

"Get some sleep, Adey."

"Mmm."

******************************************************************

The next day was an almost unwelcome return to form. Dad and I were up and out by 5:30am. The weather had somehow only gotten worse, turning a normal 9 hour day into a 12 hour one. By the time we'd gotten home, Mom was cooking and Ellie was reading. We only managed to spend about an hour together that night, most of it taken up by Ellie getting on with her studies and me preparing my gear for the next day.

Wednesday started off even worse, as Ellie and I spent our first night apart since everything between us had happened. It felt like it'd been years when in reality it had only been 5 days. We left the house at the normal time, except I took my car with us so that I could pick Ellie up from college.

I checked my phone as I noticed the sky beginning to darken. 4pm... and a message from Ellie? I must've missed it. After setting down my tools in the storage container I opened the messenger.

1...345678