Sibling Psychic Detectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

"That's a terrible idea. We don't have the right setup for it, and we'd still have to somehow hide what we were up to from said secretary."

"Oh yeah. Guess that doesn't work."

Silas toyed with Faith's hair. She nuzzled back against his shoulder.

"We just can't tell anyone we're brother and sister," Silas said. "That's all."

"Mmhm. 'Cause we are definitely gonna get caught more."

"We are super bad at being sneaky."

Faith nodded. "Super bad at it. First time at the office, already caught." She chewed her lip. "Where did we land on being psychic detectives?"

Silas sighed. "We're not rebranding, Fai."

"Oh." She shrugged. "Oh well. No Sibling Psychic Detectives for us, then."

"Especially since we're not even really detectives. We're-"

"Investigators. I know. A girl can dream."

Faith rested her head on Silas's chest. She would have quite happily gone to sleep on him.

"Hey, Fai?"

"Yeah?"

"Want to fuck some more?"

Faith grinned. "Like you even have to ask."

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers
1...5678910