Sibling Psychic Detectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. The opposite, actually. Says it'd be unprofessional. Only she said it more crudely than that."

"Of course she did." Faith shut off her game. "Anyway, let's roll."

****

Silas regretted bringing both Faith and Aggie along with him. Not that he had that much of a choice in either case.

He'd grown used to working with Aggie's background commentary. Sometimes it barely even registered that she was talking. But trying to focus while both her and Faith were asking him questions was driving him kind of crazy.

"So what are we actually watching for?" Faith asked.

"I told you," Silas said with all the patience he could muster. "This guy's supposedly cheating on his wife. So if in fact he is, we need to prove it."

"Yeah, I know that," said Faith. "I was paying attention. I just mean we've been sitting out here forever, and nothing's happening. Like, what are we looking at?"

Aggie snorted. "Amateur."

Silas declined to pass the message along. "Nothing. Right now we're not looking for anything. That car over there belongs to this guy, all we're gonna do is wait for him to get in. There is nothing happening right now, ok?"

"Is Aggie tailing him or something?" Faith asked.

"She's driving you crazy, isn't she, Silly?" Aggie said. "Maybe you should start leaving her at the office while we work. She could just be your girl for weird incest stuff."

"Because that seems like the best idea to me," Faith said. "Aggie follows this guy, if he starts fucking someone she comes and lets us know. Then we, like, go in and take pictures. Or whatever."

"And now she's trying to tell us how to do our jobs," Aggie pointed out. "Not very classy."

Without a word, Silas opened his car door and stepped out. He couldn't get a word in anyway. Maybe a few deep breaths would help.

Thankfully neither girl followed him right away. Silas didn't dare look back in the car, but he imagined that they'd realized they were stressing him out and were giving him a minute to himself. It was a lovely thought. Possibly even an accurate one.

"Hey!"

Silas was startled by the sudden shout and whipped his head around toward the source of the noise.

"Aw, fuck," he muttered.

His target, the guy he was supposed to be watching, was headed right for him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" the guy demanded. He advanced menacingly toward the car.

Silas hesitated between diving back in the car and driving away, and trying to talk his way out of the situation. His indecision cost him precious time. "We're kinda lost," he tried hopefully. "Do you know how to get-"

"You've been out here for almost an hour," the guy said. He jabbed a finger toward Silas. "What are you, spying on me or something?"

"Sorry, what?" Silas said in the most confused voice he could manage. "Like I said-"

"You are spying, aren't you."

"I-"

Silas danced back as the guy he had, in fact, been spying on closed the distance. This was not good.

****

Faith watched the scene outside with growing dread. She'd assumed her brother had everything under control, since this was what he did. It turned out he probably didn't.

The weird angry guy outside, who she was like ninety percent sure was the guy they were following, was getting even weirder and angrier. Silas was keeping space between them, using the car as a barricade when applicable, but he wasn't actually doing anything about calming the situation or escaping.

Then the guy started taking swings at her brother. That just wasn't acceptable.

"Hold down the fort, Aggie," Faith muttered, unsure if the ghost girl was even still in the car.

Faith got out and quickly intercepted Silas and his accoster. The guy gave her an angry look.

"Stay out of this, girl."

"Excuse me?" Faith said.

"I said stay out of it. This is between me and-"

He never finished the sentence. He reached out to shove Faith back, and that proved his biggest mistake of the day.

Faith casually swatted the offending arm aside. There was a sickening crack as her metal arm contacted his flesh and bone one.

There was a moment of shocked silence, then an ear-piercing scream.

****

"I still can't believe you did that," Silas said, not for the first time.

"So you've said," Faith replied airily.

They'd been hours dealing with the fallout of the incident. Mostly they'd just had to wait for the police to show up, then go over their stories. It had taken far longer than either sibling felt necessary, though Silas had more experience with that kind of thing and had been the more patient of the two.

"You snapped his arm in half without even blinking," Silas said.

"Oh I did not," Faith said. "Probably wasn't even broken."

"It was totally broken," Aggie put in. "And it was badass as hell."

Silas waved a hand at Aggie even though Faith couldn't see her. "Aggie agrees with me," he said. "And she's impressed. She doesn't impress easy."

"That's great and all," Faith said. "But dealing with the police afterward wasn't very much fun."

"Hey, we're fine," Silas assured her. "It was pretty clear self-defense. He was coming at me, and he basically just hurt himself when he took a swing at you."

"Oh I don't care about that," Faith said. "I just meant this job is so... tedious. So much sitting around, waiting, talking..." She sighed. "I don't know if I'm cut out for it."

"Oh."

There was silence for a few minutes.

"You don't have to stay," Silas said eventually. "If you're not happy..."

"I'm happy being with you."

Silas smiled. "Me too. That doesn't have to change, you know. Even if you worked somewhere else-"

"I need my own cases."

"Um... what?"

"Yeah. I think we need to try it that way before we give up. Let me try to handle stuff on my own. My own way."

"Fai..."

"Don't worry, Sil. I'm not gonna go around punching everyone into submission or anything. Just... I need to try it."

Silas considered it. He kind of understood where Faith was coming from. Learning the art of the stakeout wasn't the easiest thing ever. But patience was pretty key to the job.

"You should let her," Aggie said.

Silas raised an eyebrow, still pondering.

"No, seriously," Aggie said. "Think about it. We'd get to go back to working as the killer team we are. Faith might stay, she might not, but you guys'll still be able to hang out and shit when you're not out working a job."

Of course. Aggie looking at all the angles, trying to get his attention back. But at least he knew she cared about his well-being to some extent or other. She wanted him and Faith to be happy together.

"We could try it," Silas said aloud. "Since both of you seem to think it's a good idea."

"That's still so weird sometimes when you've just got someone else talking to you that I can't see," Faith said.

"Yeah, I know," Silas said. "Trust me, I know."

****

Faith was excited to start taking on projects of her own. She hoped that was what she needed to really feel at home at the job. Worst came to worst, she could always find somewhere else to work and just come visit. She didn't really want to do that if she didn't have to, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

She wasn't entirely certain what she was doing, but she had Silas's expertise to draw on. They could make it work.

Faith toyed with the idea of rebranding as psychic detectives. It wasn't a lie, given Silas's pet ghost, and she could fake it to an extent. It was something worth considering.

And even if there was downtime while at the office, that was ok. There were things to keep her entertained here. Silas had his hidden video games, and probably she could watch movies or shows there as well if she asked him how to set it up. Not to mention Silas himself...

As soon as she started thinking about it, she was lost. Being fucked by her brother had been quite possibly the single greatest moment of her life. The thought of messing around any time things were slow made it all seem worthwhile.

And it wasn't like seducing him would be all that hard. Faith giggled nervously as she began pulling clothes off. Sure someone could theoretically come in, but from her limited experience so far, there weren't really a lot of casual walk-ins. She could probably get away with it.

Faith stripped off her shoes, socks, jeans, and panties. Naked from the waist down she padded stealthily to Silas's office.

Silas, being the consummate professional he was, was engrossed in some paperwork. He didn't even notice that his sister had walked in bottomless.

Faith clasped her hands behind her back and waited for him to recognize her lack of attire.

"So I was thinking," she said. "What if we actually started catering to people with supernatural problems. You know, like you threatened to do when you were mocking me. We have the ability to do it. Kinda."

Silas chuckled. "Yeah, we could. Problem is mostly people with 'supernatural' problems are just people who don't understand how coincidences work, or indeed are a bit crazy."

"But some of them are real," Faith insisted. "I mean, we know some of them are. And if some clients are crazy, we either don't take their cases, or we pretend to do an exorcism or something just to make them happy."

"That's not really what I want to... be... doing..."

Silas trailed off as he finally looked up. Faith glowed happily under his speechlessness.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you're wandering around almost naked in the workplace."

"Well you're not wrong," Faith took a step forward and endeavored to appear innocent and whimsical. "I was kinda hoping to give my favouritest brother some naughty ideas."

"Fai..."

"Does it give you ideas, Sil?"

"Of course it does. But this isn't really the place for any of them."

"Neither was our parents' house. Didn't stop you there, though, did it?"

Silas stood. Faith's breathing quickened as he slowly walked around his desk.

"Aggie's right here watching," he said.

"So? It's not like we can stop her perving if she wants to."

"True enough."

Silas traced his fingers along Faith's upper thigh. She stood statue-still and let him get a feel.

Faith wasn't quite as indifferent about Aggie spectating as she tried to appear. As she said, though, there wasn't much to be done about her if she didn't want to give them some privacy.

Now that Silas was actually touching her, Faith knew she'd made the right call. Her horniness more than made up for any misgivings about their invisible audience.

"You really want to do this here?" Silas asked.

"Silly, if everything works out, we're going to be doing it here basically all the time."

Faith grinned as she watched her brother consider the implications of working with her. Presumably he hadn't given quite as much thought to her new sense of sexual freedom as she had. He was just going to have to accept having a horny sister demanding sex at odd times of the day. He'd manage somehow.

"All the time, you say?" Silas said thoughtfully.

"Basically. Yeah."

"What happens if I say no?"

Faith pouted and pressed her hips forward so that Silas's thumb rubbed against her dampening slit. "You wouldn't say no to me, would you bro?"

"Well not if you're going to look so adorably sad about it."

Faith made her eyes even bigger and sadder. "Please fuck me."

"Oh goddamn, Fai," Silas said. He backed away, laughing softly. "That's a little too sad."

Faith struggled to maintain her composure. She wanted to laugh at herself too. "Pweeeaaase fuck my liddle pussy. Pwease, bro."

"Only if you promise to stop talking like that."

Faith grinned. "Deal."

Faith squealed excitedly as she was grabbed and pushed against Silas's desk. He bent her over and gave her a sharp smack on the butt. She yipped, then stuck her ass out for more.

"You've never been one for blatant cutesy-ness," Silas observed. "I think our relationship may be having an adverse affect on you."

"I'll be good. I promise." Faith wiggled her bottom some more, and was rewarded with another pair of spanks, one on each cheek.

"Somehow I doubt you'll be 'good.'"

Faith looked over her shoulder. "How about you fuck me or I hold you down and take what I want anyway?"

"Threats are better," Silas said with an approving nod. "That's a bit closer to your style."

"I will, you know. If you don't hurry it up a little."

"Ha, try me."

Faith started to push herself up, but Silas smacked her ass and she froze in indecision. Damn his cunning use of her one weakness.

The sounds of Silas pulling his pants down interspersed with a few tactical butt-slaps kept Faith pacified. She'd been prepared to wrestle her brother to get sex out of him if she had to, but this was better.

"Mmm," Faith moaned as Silas's hard cock pressed against her inner thigh.

"That what you want?" he asked.

"You know it is, you jerk. Gimme."

"Hm, I don't kn-"

Silas was cut off as Faith grabbed his dick and slid it inside her without giving him a chance for any more teasing. They both groaned in satisfied pleasure as he filled her little pussy up.

"Shut up and fuck me already," Faith said.

"Yes ma'am."

Faith thrust her hips back at the same time as Silas thrust his forward. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy at the feeling. She could seriously get addicted to this sort of thing.

She gripped the desk and mewled happily as Silas pounded her for the second time that day. Her brother's cock felt so good inside her. It was like it was made for doing bad naughty things to her.

The siblings' moans, the slapping of Silas's hips on Faith's butt, and most importantly their own tunnel-visioned lust kept them from noticing that they had a visitor. Faith was still getting slammed by her brother as there was an awkward cough from behind them.

"Uh, hi?"

They froze. As one, Faith and Silas looked over their shoulders.

A woman stood in the doorway. She appeared both embarrassed and intrigued by what she'd stumbled upon.

"Sorry about this," Silas said. "Can you, uh, give us a minute? Then we'll be right with you."

Faith squeezed her pussy muscles around Silas's cock. Even if it was totally unprofessional, she really just wanted him to keep going. So what if someone was watching. Faith needed her brother-cock fix, dammit.

"Oh don't worry," the woman said. "I won't be long. I just wanted to stop in and thank you for your work today."

Silas's eyes widened in recognition. "You're the woman I was talking to on the phone," he said. "That was your husband that we... uh..."

"Put in the hospital, then off to a stint in jail, I understand," the woman said. "That'll teach him, messing around on me."

"Well we didn't technically get proof of that."

"That's ok. This was more than enough. I think we can work things out from here on way or another." The woman shrugged. "And if not, I know where to find you."

Faith was flexing her internal muscles rhythmically. It was all she could do without blatantly bouncing back and forth on Silas's shaft. She could see the struggle in her brother's face not to let on what she was doing in front of a client.

"Glad we could help," Silas said in an attempted nonchalant tone.

The woman was studying the siblings' area of intersection. She seemed almost wistful. "I remember when I used to get sex like that," she said. "Don't you ever let him neglect you, honey. You make sure he treats you right."

Faith grinned. "Oh don't worry. I'll keep him line."

Silas rolled his eyes.

"That a girl," the woman said. "Get what you need. Don't let him skip on date nights, even if you get married."

"Ooh, date nights. That's a good idea. Eh, Sil?"

Silas looked all the world like he just wanted Faith to shut up.

"We only just hooked up," Faith said by way of explanation. "Been a long time coming, in some ways."

"Aw, that's so sweet," the woman said. "Friends since childhood?"

"Something very much like that," Faith confirmed.

"You lucky girl."

"Don't I know it."

Silas finally interrupted and was able to bring the conversation to a close. As soon as the woman was gone, with promises of discussing payment at a more convenient time, Faith felt his fingers tighten against her ass. She shivered and braced herself for more fun.

"Did you really have to encourage her?" he asked.

"She was being nice," Faith said. "And she seemed to like looking at us. What's the harm?"

Silas's hand left her butt, then returned with a sharp crack of flesh on flesh. Faith bit her lip and arched her back, hoping for more.

"We're brother and sister, in case you've forgotten. We can't let ourselves be caught like that. Let alone encouraging people to watch."

"She was watching all on her own." Faith grinned. "And I think you're just mad because she gave me ideas. You're gonna have to take me out to nice dates, you know."

Silas sighed. "You're my sister."

"I know. Most people don't, though. We can pretend."

Faith rocked her hips back and forth. After a moment, Silas began mirroring her motion.

"You're lucky I love you," he said.

"More like you're lucky I love you," she retorted.

Faith felt Silas's hand creep around her thigh. He reached beneath her and found her clit. She hissed in pleasure as he began toying with her clit while also thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Mmm, yeah. More more more," Faith moaned.

She pushed back in time with Silas's movements as he rammed his cock harder into her. She took everything he gave her-cock, spankings, teasing-and still she craved more. More of everything.

Faith came all over her brother's dick as he pounded her and mauled her clit. She squeezed her pussy tight around him and milked her orgasm for all it was worth. She rode the wave of heightened pleasure for as long as she could, then immediately sought another.

****

Silas had lost himself in the magic of pounding his sister's tight pussy. Her sweet little ass was red from the abuse it had taken, and her moans had become animalistic in base approval of their incestuous fucking. Everything about Faith drove him on, kept him thrusting into her, but especially her pussy.

He loved the way she gripped him when she was cumming. She was so tight and wet, and somehow she got even better when she was spasming and writhing in pure sexual ecstasy.

Goddamn he loved feeling her cum on his dick.

Faith was mewling through her second orgasm when Silas felt the end approaching. He tried to hold out, to savour the moment, but it was elusive as all truly great things were.

A moment later, Silas pulled out and aimed his cock as Faith's bright red ass. He lovingly painted sexy stripes of cum across her beautiful, exposed butt.

She patiently waited for him to finish up on her.

"You just came on my ass," Faith said.

"Yeah. Sure did," Silas agreed. "Is that a problem."

Faith rolled over with a lazy smile on her face. "Nope. I fully approve."

"Good."

"What does our audience think?"

"Who, Aggie? She buggered off. Let us fuck in peace."

"Decent of her."

"It would be," Silas agreed, "if I thought she was really gone. I'm, like, ninety percent sure she's hanging out in a corner somewhere still watching."

"Who could blame her. It was a hell of a show."

Silas put his arms around Faith as she stepped to him. They kissed tenderly.

"I do love you though," Silas whispered.

"Mmm. I love you too."

****

It didn't take much convincing to get Silas to abandon work a while longer and cuddle on the couch. Faith only took long enough to slip her panties back on before snuggling happily with her brother. She wanted his cum trapped on her skin and not smeared all over the couch.

"I wonder if we should get a secretary," Faith mused.

"Why would we do that?" Silas asked.

"You know. So when we're banging we have someone to keep people out in the waiting room."