Sibling Psychic Detectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith moaned aloud as she realized what he was doing. As anticipated, he next pulled his cock out of his boxers. That was too much.

Any sense of control Faith had felt vanished in an instant. Nothing separated them now. It was bare pussy to naked cock. Still her brother's. Still unbearably naughty.

One wrong move could mean penetration. Or one right move, if Faith were so inclined. She wasn't sure that she was. She ached to feel her brother inside her. She wanted it so badly. But could she actually?

Then it was too late. Faith's mind was filled with feelings and thoughts, just a total jumble of sexiness. Her pussy was a slick, horny mess that only got more desperate the more she wiggled on Silas's shaft. She was lost to her desire. She was cumming.

It was the release she needed. Pleasure, desire, love all balled up and exploding through her. The constant physical presence of her brother as she came all over his cock. Faith closed her eyes and let it wash through her.

When she reopened her eyes, Silas was still looking up at her, still gazing at her with adoration and lust. She couldn't help herself. She leaned down and kissed him.

The kiss lasted longer than Faith meant it to. She loved the way it felt, the softness of their lips pressed together, the teasing hint of his tongue. She loved the way his fingers tangled in her hair.

The moment was broken when Silas bucked his hips against Faith. She giggled and had to roll off of him.

"Oh come on," he said. "I wasn't done yet."

"I know," Faith said, fighting off the last of her laughter. "I'm sorry."

Silas threw his leg over her and straddled her waist, reversing their previous positions. "Are you really?"

"I dunno. Kinda." Faith ran her hand up his chest. "It felt too good. I couldn't deal."

Silas thrust his cock against Faith. Her panties had fallen back across her slit, so he only grinding on them now instead of her pussy directly.

Faith bit her lips and watched her brother's cock go back and forth. Her immediate horniness had been satisfied, but she was still in the mood to play.

"Hey, Sil?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna cum on my tits?"

Silas stopped moving. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"You... want me to cum on your boobs?"

"Why are you acting so unsure about it? You don't have to. Just thought it might be fun."

Silas grinned. "It would be fun. That's just not usually the sort of thing girls think is as fun as the guy does."

"Oh really? You're speaking from experience?"

"Well... no... but-"

"Sil? Shut up and cum already."

Silas chuckled and scooted toward Faith's chest. He knelt over her, cock pointed toward her chin, then began jerking off.

Faith watched the close up masturbation in curious awe. It was kind of interesting and sexy, but not what it could be. She wasn't even doing anything.

Without asking, Faith pushed Silas's hand away and grabbed his cock for herself. Unsurprisingly, she got no complaints about it. Her smaller fingers wrapped around his shaft, and she stroked her brother at more or less the same pace he'd used.

"So you're really into this?" Silas asked.

"Which part?"

"The part where I cum on your boobies."

Faith smiled crookedly. "Not sure, really. But it's something I wanted to try." She bit her lip for a second. "There's lots of things I want to try," she said in a quieter voice.

"Lucky me."

Faith tightened her grip, which cut off further conversation from her brother. She wanted to concentrate, to watch him as he got close. His face was absolutely adorable when he lost control of it. His cock was a hard, pulsing monster in her hand. Despite her recent orgasm, Faith felt her pussy respond.

"M'gonna cum," Silas breathed.

"That's the idea."

Seconds later, a splash of hot liquid caught Faith on her collar bone. She aimed her brother lower and let his cum shoot onto her tits. She jerked him dry, then finally released him.

Silas sat back panting slightly. Faith looked down at her chest, but didn't have a great angle.

"How do I look?" she asked.

Silas shrugged. "Can't really see that well."

Faith nodded. She looked toward the lamp, hesitated, then made a firm decision. She flicked the light on and let her brother truly see her.

"Wow," Silas said.

Faith smiled shyly. "So I look ok like this?"

"You look hot, Fai. A little slutty, even."

She giggled. "A slutty sister with brother-cum all over her boobies?"

"Yeah. That."

"Good. That's what I was going for." Faith prodded the cooling cum on her chest. "Feels a little slutty too. I kinda like it. Takes away some of the self-consciousness."

"I'm not sure most girls would feel that way about wearing cum for a bra."

"Yeah, well, most girls have the normal amount of arms. I'm not most girls." Faith pulled her brother in for another, quicker kiss, then pushed him off her. "Anyway, I'm gonna go get cleaned up. I really need some sleep."

"That's probably a good idea. Just let me look a little longer?"

Faith blushed slightly, but it was a good embarrassment. She really didn't mind Silas leering at her boobs. It was a genuine appreciation of her body, which was nice.

"Ok. That's enough," Faith finally said. "Keep the bed warm for me."

"So you're coming back?"

"Of course, Silly. You didn't think I was sleeping alone tonight after all that, did you?"

"Wasn't sure. Glad you're not, though."

Faith felt her brother's eyes on her as she slipped out of the room. She padded down the hallway of their parents' house wearing nothing but soaked panties and brother-cum. That was probably stupid, but she felt so wild, so alive. She couldn't help herself.

She examined herself in the bathroom mirror before making any attempt at wiping herself clean. The dripping cum didn't radically change the way she looked, but in her mind it changed her from a one-armed freak to a slutty little minx. Her pussy tingled at the fresh memory of acquiring all that sexy cum.

Faith mechanically picked up a wash cloth and dampened it in the sink. She was deliberately slow about getting to the actual cleaning part. She couldn't stop staring at herself, even wiggling back and forth for slightly different angles.

Her heart skipped a beat when the door pushed open behind her. She didn't even have the presence of mind to cover up her chest. Luckily, it was Silas following her rather than one of their parents.

"You scared me," Faith said. "I thought you were..."

"Nah. You think Mom or Dad'd be up this time of night?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"Well that would have been bad," Silas admitted. "One of them seeing you like this. Screaming, waking the other up." He took the cloth from Faith's unresisting hand. "You trying to explain how you got all bukkake'd."

"S'not nearly enough for a bukkake, you exaggerator."

"Oh? You know what they are, then?"

"Of course. Loneliness means lots of porn, Sil. You should know that."

"All too well."

Silas swiped the cloth across Faith's chest. She didn't need help cleaning, and ordinarily she would have been annoyed that someone thought she did. In this case, however, she suspected Silas was more interested in playing with her boobs than in actually helping. That was ok. That was just some regular boy-girl interaction. That was practically normal, apart from the sibling-ness of it all.

Once cleaned up enough, they retreated back to Silas's room. Faith curled up cozily with her brother and was fast asleep before she knew it.

****

The very first thought on Silas's mind the next morning was of his sister. The previous night felt like a dream to him in the dawn's soft light. The adorable snoring coming from right beside him suggested that it had, in fact, been real.

Silas turned his head. Faith was sprawled in a deceptively ungainly position next to him. He pulled down the covers enough to confirm that she was topless.

Yep. Definitely real.

He'd sprayed cum all over those breasts. It was etched firmly in his mind. It had really happened.

Silas sat up with his back against the headboard. There was some remnant of guilt inside him. Some facet of his being told him he'd done a bad, bad thing. He didn't much agree with that facet, in general. He hadn't forced Faith into anything, nor vice versa. The incest concern was... well, it probably wasn't a big deal. Probably.

"Sooo... d'you have fun last night?"

Silas sighed aloud. There it was. The real reason he should have been worrying.

"Hi, Aggie," he said. "I was wondering how long you were gonna let us be."

"I didn't watch any of last night, if that helps," Aggie said, floating into view.

"No? None of it?"

"Well... just enough to be sure you two were getting it on." Aggie smiled in self-satisfaction. "You definitely won't be chasing any other girls for a while."

"No, probably not. But I haven't been able to chase them much anyway. Your master plan had a bit of a flaw in that regard."

Aggie shrugged indifferently. She peered closely at Faith's cyborg arm socket. "That's kinda neat, huh?" she said.

"Get away from there. Fai doesn't like people staring at it."

"I'm not really a people." Still, Aggie moved away. "You two aren't gonna have a baby, are you? That would be counter productive, I feel."

"Christ, Aggie. No, we aren't." Silas banged his head back against the wall. "And it has nothing at all to do with you either way."

"It has a little to do with me," Aggie said. "You're my best friend, you know. Mostly out of necessity, mind you."

"Yes, I know. It would just be nice if I thought you really... cared... about..." Silas paused. He considered Aggie critically. "Unless you do care," he said slowly.

"What? Of course I do."

"No, I mean actually care. Like, beyond your own selfish desires."

"You're not making any sense, Silly."

"Unfortunately, I think I am making sense. You wanting me and Fai to hook up never had anything to do with your convenience."

Aggie did a slow loop in the air, acting the part of a bored child. "Whatever. You were hanging around with her all the time anyway. Might as well just fuck every now and then. Keep you happy and shit."

"Yeah. Keep me happy and shit. You actually did want me to be happy, didn't you? Even if you are a sick fuck and decided my sister made sense as a sexual partner."

"Hey, you fucked her, not me."

"Technically, neither of us have." Silas grinned. "Yet."

"You're still the sick fuck," Aggie muttered. "I'm just throwing out ideas. Never made you do nothin'."

"Maybe not. But it's so sweet that you care."

"Whatever."

Silas spread his arms. "Come on, give me a hug."

"Ok, I'm done with this shit. Who knew getting laid would make you so insufferable."

"Love you too, Aggie," Silas called after her just before she vanished through the wall.

He chuckled to himself. Though honestly, beyond the amusement factor, he was kind of touched that Aggie had been thinking of his needs, to some extent or other. If only she could have done that when he'd been interested in girls who weren't his sister.

Silas gazed down at Faith's still-sleeping form. Nah. Who was he kidding? He wouldn't give her up for even the non-cestiest of relationships. Maybe it was just as well Aggie had made dating so hard these past couple years.

He really was a sick fuck. Choosing his sister over... well, any non-sister girls out there. Although it hadn't been a choice so much. Just a confluence of circumstances. It wasn't the sort of thing that could happen normally.

Silas pulled the sheet down further, then yanked it all the way off the bed. Goddamn Faith was beautiful. However it had happened, whatever he wanted to call it, waking up next to her made him happy in ways he didn't know how to articulate.

He loved her. He loved his sister like no one else. It wasn't a sexual love necessarily, but it was a love of some descriptor.

Faith's chest rose and fell with every small, adorable breath. Silas just watched her for a while. He watched her lips, her tummy, and, admittedly, her breasts. He couldn't stop. Every time he thought about getting dressed and leaving her to sleep, he came up with some flimsy excuse not to go anywhere just yet.

"I don't think you'd even believe me if I told you how mesmerizing you are right now," Silas whispered.

Faith snored obliviously onward.

Silas touched his fingers delicately to Faith's cheek. He trailed a feather-soft caress all the way down her neck, chest, and tummy. Only her panties stopped him.

"How bad would it be to take those off?" Silas asked his sleeping sister.

Pretty bad, probably. Faith was sleeping, and he really shouldn't do anything until she awoke.

His resolve lasted all of twenty seconds.

Silas rubbed his finger up and down the front of Faith's panties, like he could sneak up on morality if he was subtle enough. His touch grew heavier the more he rubbed. He was torn between wanting her to wake up for some play time, and wanting her to keep sleeping so the moment wouldn't have to end.

"Oh no. Your panties are getting all wet. Can't have that."

Armed with the flimsiest of excuses, Silas edged his sister's panties down her thighs. He forced himself not to look beneath them until they were all the way off. Once they were out of the way, he stared unreservedly.

Faith had the prettiest little pussy. It drew Silas as surely as a massive gravity well. Her unconscious arousal was evident both to sight and touch.

Silas ran his finger along his sister's bare little slit. She was so, so wet. He hadn't realized it was possible for her to be so turned on without being awake.

He spread Faith's legs wider, leaning down between them. She'd like waking up to some tongue action, right? Hopefully she would, because that was the new plan.

Silas buried his face in his sister's cunt. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held them apart while he took his first exploratory licks.

Faith's pussy was as delicious as it looked. Silas was hooked right from his very first taste. He lapped hungrily at his sister's tight slit, no longer the least bit concerned about disturbing her sleep. He licked and licked and licked.

A stifled moan came from above him. He ignored it. The last thing he wanted was to look up and see a disapproving glare coming back at him. He needn't have worried. Faith's hand gripped the hair on the back of his head and held him firmly in place. As if he was going anywhere.

Sexy juices flooded all over Silas's tongue as Faith came. Her moans were muffled, but vigorous. Her hand clutched painfully tight on his scalp.

Silas grinned as he looked up. "How long were you awake?"

Faith grinned lazily back. "Since about when you started rubbing my pussy."

"And you let me think you were sleeping? Tsk tsk."

Faith wagged a finger. "You molested me while you thought I was asleep. Tsk tsk."

"Yeah, that's fair. Really shouldn't have done that." Silas waited to see if a real rebuke was coming. "It was pretty hot, though."

Faith stretched cat-like. "It was," she agreed. "But also kinda bad."

"True."

"If you want to make up for your badness, you could always make me cum again."

"Deal."

Silas dove back in to her sopping cunt. He got some appreciative moans and head ruffles for his efforts. Not to mention the intrinsic hotness of eating out his sister first thing in the morning.

Faith moaned and squealed and wiggled beneath him as he brought her to another pair of oral climaxes. She finally shoved weakly at his head, then rolled into a protective ball on her side where she lay panting.

Smiling smugly, Silas rested his chin on her hip and waited for her to recover a bit.

"You're cute when you're all sexed out," he said.

Faith stuck her tongue out at him. "Who said I'm sexed out?"

"Well, you stopped me licking you any more."

She nodded. "I just needed a break. That was too intense after the last one."

"So I'm forgiven?"

"Oh, Silly. There was never anything to forgive." Faith started to stretch back out from her human ball. "Although I think it's fair to say you've atoned."

"The difference being..."

"Wronging me versus wronging some sort of moral code. I think you'll find I'm the more flexible of the two."

"Ah. So you were just tricking me into doing your sexual bidding, huh?"

Faith rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure. That's what happened. I cunningly tricked you into licking my pussy by means of moral blackmail. There's absolutely no way you started doing it on your own and would happily have kept doing it all morning."

Silas grinned. "Ok, you got me." He ran a hand up the inside of her thigh. "In fact..."

"Mmm, that would be nice," Faith said. "But I feel like you've got to be in some pain by now, don't you?"

They both glanced at the prominent bulge in Silas's boxers.

"Enh, it's not that bad, really," he said.

"Oh. So you don't want to deal with it?"

Silas realized he was risking passing on having his penis played with. He quickly shed his shorts and crawled closer to his sister.

Faith bit her lip and examined his brutally hard cock up close. Silas was gratified to see the lust in her eyes as he was blatantly stared at. He shivered when she reached out and wiped at a bit of precum with her thumb.

"Alright, back you go," Faith said.

"What?"

"Back into position," she said, waving him back toward the foot of the bed.

"Oh." Not that he minded eating her out some more, but it felt like quite a tease. "I thought..."

"Thought what?"

Silas shrugged and pointed at his cock. "Thought you were gonna, like, suck it. Or something."

Faith giggled. "Oh, Silly. I could suck it if you'd like. There's all kinds of things I wanna try, and that's certainly one of them."

Silas brightened up. "Then-"

"But wouldn't you rather do something else right now." Faith rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air. She wiggled her bum. "Something that doesn't involve my mouth."

Silas crawled behind his sister. He stared at her tight little ass and perfect little pussy being wantonly displayed for him. "You mean-"

"Yep."

"-you want-"

"Uh huh."

Silas ran a finger over her wet cunt. "Aren't you still, like, a virgin?"

Faith frowned. "Technically, yes. I don't know why you'd bring that up though. You know I'm sensitive about stuff like that."

"No, no. I just mean, we have to go gentle, right? So you don't get hurt?"

"Oh, Silly boy. There's a big, big difference between girls who have never had a boy in them, and girls who have never had anything in them."

Silas's eyes widened. "Oh."

"Honestly, how sexually naive do you think I am?"

"Well-"

"Just because I've done exceptionally poorly with other people, you think I've done nothing?"

Silas smacked Faith's ass to get her to hush for a second. She yelped, then wiggled her butt even more manically.

"I honestly never gave it all that much thought," he said. "Never had a reason to. But I'll admit, I made certain assumptions."

"I mean, from what I understand, you haven't done all that much better romantically than I have..."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Should I go easy on you? You know, so as not to hurt-"

Silas smacked her butt again. It really only quieted her for a few seconds, and beyond that probably had the opposite of the intended effect. It actually seemed to work her up even more.

"I'm sorry I said anything," Silas said.

"Good. Now are you gonna take advantage of me some more or what?"

"I'm starting to think taking advantage of you is deceptively impossible."

"Damn straight."

Silas knelt behind his sister. He put his hands on her butt and spread her cheeks apart. "I can see you butthole," he said.

"Good for you. That's not where you're meant to be looking, though."

Silas grinned and pressed his steel-hard cock against her dripping pussy. "Is that the right spot?" he asked innocently.