Sibling Psychic Detectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith moaned in response.

Silas slid his shaft back and forth over his sister's technically virgin entrance. At this point he was teasing her rather than expressing concern for her well-being by going so slowly.

While he was at it, Silas borrowed some pussy juice and rubbed it around her butthole. He circled her rear hole with a pair of fingers, just some more gentle, sensual teasing.

"Sil, I'm only gonna say this once. You try to pound my ass, I'ma get my robot arm and pound yours."

Silas hesitated. "You mean in sense of beating me up?"

"Nope."

"Oh." He carefully took his hand away from Faith's ass. "And here I thought you said you were adventurous."

"I am. And I have been. And butts are gross, and they hurt when you put stuff in them."

"Oh, Fai. Some day-not today-we're gonna try it out and do it right. You'll see."

"Shan't."

"Shall."

"Sha- ooh!"

Silas had carefully timed his initial penetrating thrust so as to interrupt his sister's stubborn argument. He honestly didn't really care about her butt that much, not enough to fight over it. Not when he had her beautiful pussy to christen.

Her cunt was warm and tight, and so very, very wet. Silas pushed deeper into her without ever once worrying that he was forcing it or hurting her. Turned out she kind of knew what she was talking about. Go figure.

Faith mewled happily and pressed her butt back against him. She seemed almost comically eager to get filled up with brother-cock.

Silas grabbed Faith firmly by the hips and buried himself fully inside her. He held her ass in place for a second or two before pulling back and thrusting again.

"Mmm," Faith moaned. "Goddamn that's nice."

"You like, huh?"

"I do. More, please."

"More spanks, or-"

"Yes please!"

"-or more sexing."

"Also yes."

Silas wound back and delivered a particularly cruel smack on his sister's ass. She arched her back and hissed in pleasure.

He also picked up his pace to the point of slamming audibly into Faith's pussy with every thrust. No matter how hard, how dangerously out of control he got, she loved it and kept coming back for more. Silas pounded his sister until she was lying flat on the bed, but if he let up for even a second, she'd stick her butt right back up as far as she could.

Silas's hope had been to make Faith cum all over his cock before blowing his load, but his plan had backfired somewhat. Between fucking her wildly and smacking her cute little ass at every opportunity, he'd gotten himself just as worked up as she was. And unlike his sister, Silas hadn't cum at all yet this morning.

"Shit," he whispered.

"Hm?" Faith hummed through the pillow her face was half-buried in.

"Gonna cum."

"Mmm. Good." Faith lifted her head enough to look back over her shoulder. "You should do it on my tits."

"Again?"

"What, you didn't like it?"

"I quite enjoyed it, actually."

Silas pulled out long enough to flip Faith onto her back. He slammed his cock back into her while gazing down at her beautiful face.

Faith flushed at the direct attention, but it only added to the glow on her face. Her eyes rolled back slightly with every thrust. Her single hand clutched desperately at the sheets for something to hold on to.

At the last moment, Silas pulled out again and scrambled to position himself. Thick, creamy cum jetted out and splashed across Faith's breasts. He sighed in relief at achieving release. The pure bliss nearly, but not entirely, overshadowing the amazing experience of cumming on his sister's tits while it was light enough to see everything. It was so much hotter than in the dark where he was kind of just guessing.

"Mmm," Faith said. "Brother cum."

"Heh. Yeah. Sure is," Silas agreed with a dumb smile. He felt just the tiniest bit faint from his exertion. He also felt overwhelmingly satisfied.

Faith's eyes twinkled. "You technically just took my virginity, you know."

"I guess I did. Technically."

Faith grabbed Silas's shoulder and, with a little cooperation, pulled him in for a long, deep kiss.

A sudden knock at the door made both siblings freeze in terror. A long moment passed in the silence of impending doom.

Silas managed to wrench his face free, and he stared with wide eyes at the door, praying it wouldn't open. "Yeah?" he called.

"Mom says to tell you breakfast is in about twenty minutes," their dad's voice called back.

"Uh, ok."

"Also, have you seen your sister? She's not in her room."

Silas swore under his breath. "How would I have seen her? I've been in bed."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Footsteps out in the hallway retreated. The siblings breathed mutual sighs of relief. Silas rolled off Faith and spread himself bonelessly on the mattress.

"That was too close," he said.

"Yeah," Faith agreed. "Imagine if he'd walked in."

"Trying not to, thanks."

"You above me, fresh cum painted on my tits..."

"Yes, I was there too."

"Me all freshly fucked, helpless beneath my brother..."

"Oh. My. God." Silas shook his head. "You're getting off on this too, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little." Faith gently laid another kiss on Silas's lips. "I'm new to a lot of this. I've got fantasies to work through. You're gonna have to be patient with me."

"As long as you make it worth my while, I suppose."

"I let you cum on my boobies, didn't I? Twice, even."

"Practically forced me to, really."

Faith patted his chest. "Whatever you say." She nodded toward the door. "Go check the coast is clear. We've got a time limit before Mom or Dad comes looking for us again."

Silas reluctantly stumbled out of bed and verified that the hallway was empty. To his surprise, Faith gathered up her shirt and simply padded out of the room without even putting it on. He shook his head, but didn't take his eyes off her until she had disappeared from view. It was a risky move, but pretty crazy hot too.

She'd left behind her panties, he noticed. Deliberately? Quite possibly. He held them loosely in one hand. They made for a decent souvenir of an incredible night.

He smiled. As if he needed a reminder.

****

Faith's heart was pounding from her insanely risky walk back to her room. It had been an impulse decision and she'd just gone with it. Certain thoughts and desires had been unchained inside her thanks to Silas, and she wasn't sure if she could rein them back in or not.

She'd had to repress facets of herself for so long that letting them out was a wild and somewhat scary experience. She'd fucked her brother. She'd really done it. And goddamn did she want to do it again.

Teasing Silas, getting him worked up for more, had come naturally to Faith and her suddenly expanded horizons. Prancing around naked, wearing his cum, even just leaving her panties behind. It was such a warm, glowy feeling knowing-or at least strongly suspecting-that these things would keep him wanting more from her just as she wanted more from him.

Because he did want her. It was a strange and foreign concept to Faith to be desired that way, but it was unmistakable. The lust in his eyes this morning, the way he couldn't even wait for her to wake up before playing with her. He looked at her like she was a regular naked girl in his bed.

No, not even just a regular girl. Like his naked sister was in bed with him, and the only thought on his mind was how best to fuck her.

Faith giggled manically all alone in her room. She was riding too high to contain herself. She really needed to focus.

First thing, get her arm working. There was still the chance that it was just straight up broken after her misuse of it the day before. Faith whispered silent prayers as she connected it to her shoulder and rebooted it. She breathed a huge sigh of relief when it began responding to her muscular inputs.

"Thank fuck for that."

It made Faith feel properly whole again having both arms attached and working. Though, she realized, it wouldn't have been quite the same panic as usual if her robot arm had needed repairs. Not now that she knew just how Silas felt about her even without it.

Still, though. Two arms were better than one.

Faith shook her head and kept moving. She really did need to get dressed and down to breakfast before the parents started wondering about her.

She wiped the cum off her chest, then hurriedly dressed in whatever assortment of clothing first presented itself. She gave her hair a quick brushing, examined her appearance and decided it was passable, then headed out.

Silas was hanging around waiting for her. He was in the same clothes as yesterday, which made sense because he wouldn't have thought to bring any backups with him. Still, to Faith's mind, he looked radiant.

"Thanks for waiting," she said. She gave him a quick peck, which he accepted bemusedly.

"We need to be careful," he said.

"Fuck careful."

"Aw. I was hoping you'd fuck me instead."

Faith grinned. "And so I shall." She took her brother's arm and together they headed downstairs. "For now, you'll just have to sustain yourself on memories, and the thought of what I'm wearing under my bra."

It was all Faith could do not to burst out into a stupid grin as Silas's expression changed. There wasn't actually anything there anymore, but for all he knew she'd thrown her clothes on over top of his cum.

"You've still got my cum on your tits?" he hissed excitedly, and perhaps a little worriedly.

"Maaayyybe." Which, in fact, meant no. But it was too much fun letting the idea bounce around in Silas's head.

"You're crazy."

"Sure am."

Faith reached down and gave Silas's butt a firm squeeze just before they made it to the dining room. He was unable to retaliate before they separated to take their seats.

Despite her hunger, Faith spent far more of the meal focused on her brother than on her food. She smiled wickedly every time she caught him staring at her boobs, which tended to make him blush and check that their parents weren't watching. She also played a little footsie with him under the table.

On top of that, every time Faith shifted she felt her ass lodge a gentle protest. The spankings Silas had given her hadn't quite faded. She was left with a soft, warm ache in her posterior. The reminder kept her horny even when she was trying to be good and just eat her breakfast.

****

Silas spent half of breakfast perving on his sister, and the other half swearing at her in his head. She kept making him hard, and his erection hadn't gone anywhere by the time he awkwardly left the table and prepared to take off.

Faith caught up with him as he was putting his shoes on.

"Leaving so soon?" she chirped innocently.

Silas eyed her warily. "Yeah. I should go swing by my place. Get properly ready for work and all that. Shower, change, all that good stuff."

"Good idea."

"You're amused that I'm hard, aren't you?"

"Very." Faith leaned in close. "Also, I really like that I do that to you. It's good for my self-esteem."

"Yeah, well... it's not so good for mine when there's other people around. Parents in particular."

"Pff, whatever. You like it."

"I... don't not like it..."

Faith checked over her shoulder, then brushed Silas's cheek with her lips. "See ya at the office later, 'k?"

Silas nodded bemusedly. "Ok."

He watched his sister flounce off. The wiggle in her hips was impossible not to stare at until she was out of sight.

The drive back to his apartment felt somehow lonely, despite it being something he did every day. Of course, that feeling lasted only until Aggie showed up.

"You two are super cute together, just so you know."

"Gah! How long have you been there?" Silas demanded. Luckily there'd been no cars coming toward him when he twitched into the wrong lane.

"I've been hanging around. Keeping an eye on things."

"Being creepy, you mean?"

"Looking out for you," Aggie corrected. "Someone has to. Your sister just wants in your pants, and that's basically all you want from her too. It's gonna get you in trouble."

Silas rolled his eyes. "First you want us together, now you don't. Make up your mind."

"No, no. I still totally love you together."

"But you think we're trouble?"

"Well..."

"Nah, I think you just like spying on us."

Aggie went quiet. Silas didn't know what to make of that.

"Maybe I do," she finally said.

"Wait, really?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"Even though you supposedly aren't interested in sexy stuff?"

Aggie shrugged uncomfortably. "I'm still not. I don't think. But you and Faith..."

"Got a thing for incest, huh?"

"Ew, no."

"Ew? You just finished telling me you like watching me and-"

"I do. Just... I don't know. It's strange. And weird."

"Weird and strange, huh?"

Aggie had her arms folded. She was scrunched over in her 'seat' like she really didn't want to be there. Usually when she didn't want to be somewhere, she just wasn't.

"Shut up," she said.

Silas kept driving. He occasionally glanced over at his ghost-friend, but all she did was pout in her seat.

"It's ok to enjoy things," Silas said gently.

"I don't have a libido," Aggie grumbled. "It doesn't make sense."

"Yeah, but maybe it's not really a sex thing for you."

"What, watching people have sex isn't a sex thing? Do tell."

"It's not most people though, right? Just me and Fai. Or maybe me specifically for all I know. We do kind of have a unique bond."

"So?"

"So maybe you get some kind of emotional link going. Or maybe you enjoy seeing me happy. Or maybe... maybe you're just a total perv-basket who only gets off on sibling incest."

Aggie glared at Silas. "I wish I could punch you sometimes."

"Yeah. Ditto."

Silas parked in his usual spot and walked up to his apartment. Aggie tagged sulkily along behind him.

"Although you know," Silas said, "it might be nice if you didn't actually spy on us."

"Whatever."

"In the living world, it's common courtesy not to watch people have sex when you haven't been invited to do so."

"Too bad. Deal with it."

Silas couldn't help smiling. "There's the pain in the ass I know and tolerate."

Aggie grumbled some more, but she was coming out of her pout whether she wanted to or not. Even the more volatile of her emotional states didn't tend to last the way they might have with a living girl. She just wasn't wired quite the same as a regular person anymore. Often that made things tricky, but there were occasional upsides.

Aggie hung out in the bathroom while Silas showered. He didn't bother yelling at her about it today.

"Do you think you guys'll do butt stuff?" she asked.

"I... don't know? What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"It just might be fun is all."

"For us? Or for you?"

"Both?"

Silas sighed and rinsed shampoo from his hair. "My relationship with Fai, and what we do or do not do to each other, is not for your benefit."

"But-"

"And she's not into the idea anyway."

"Yeah, but you could convince her. You saw how wild she got with you. She'd try something if you really wanted her to."

"I am not abusing my sister's love so you can get your incestuous anal fix, Aggie."

"You could abuse it a little..."

Silas pushed back the curtain. Even before he grabbed his towel, he noted that Aggie wasn't really even watching him. All this nonsense about him and Faith doing stuff, and she didn't have the slightest interest in watching him all wet and naked from the shower.

Maybe she really was just a pervy, incest-loving ghost-girl.

****

Faith made it to the office before Silas did. She sat down on the doorstep to wait for him. She decided she really needed her own key.

That small decision, combined with time to think, made Faith realize that she had every intention of sticking around long enough for said key to be needed. She hadn't really made firm plans one way or the other before then.

Banging her brother didn't necessarily mean she had to stay nearby to do it more, nor that she had to keep working with him. But really...

A goofy smile crept over Faith's lips. No, she wasn't going anywhere. She finally had somewhere she belonged, even if it was amongst freaks of one description or another. And she had someone she loved.

Loved?

Yes. That was the right word. Her feelings for Silas weren't those of a traditional romance, but there was unquestionably a mutual love there. And sexual attraction, which was almost as important in its own way.

And goddamn, the way he'd spanked her while giving her a good pounding...

Silas's arrival was almost a disappointment since it meant an end to Faith's daydreaming. Her sexy, sexy daydreaming.

They went inside and got settled in. Faith took a stab at sitting at her desk and acting professionally. It didn't last long. She didn't really know what, if anything, she was meant to be doing. Plus her head was too crammed full of brother-thoughts to allow much else inside anyway.

After sitting still for the better part of twenty minutes, Faith traipsed into Silas's office. He was on the phone, so she was quiet as she opened up the hidden entertainment centre and started up her game. She got comfy on the couch and started playing while she waited for Silas.

"Hard at work, eh?" Silas said a few minutes later.

Faith grinned unselfconsciously. "If I had anything to be busy with, I would be."

"Fair enough." Silas watched the tv for a moment. "Well you're talking to people now. I guess that's progress over spending hours customizing your appearance."

"Wasn't hours, you jerk. And yes, I'm talking to people. What else should I be doing?"

"You know. Get a gun? Go find things to shoot?"

"Um... no. Not unless I need to."

"... what?"

"I'm not going to looking for people to shoot."

"But that's literally the whole point of the game."

"No it's not." Faith waved her hand at the screen. "Why would there be all these people to talk to if I was just s'posed to be shooting stuff."

"I... no, you know what? As long as you're having fun. I'm just not gonna watch, is all."

"Good. You probably have work to do anyway."

"I do, as it happens."

Faith merrily played away. She explored the game world, talked to people, and collected useful objects. She was also very aware that Silas was keeping an eye on her despite his claims to the contrary.

"Did you just die to some bugs?" Silas demanded.

"To be fair, they were huge-ass bugs." Faith looked over from her death screen. "And I wanted to see if I could befriend them."

"You don't befriend them. You shoot them."

"Well you never know."

"You do. You absolutely know. When they start biting you and your health goes down, you know."

"Maybe they just play rough."

"Are you just trying to aggravate me?"

"Of course not," said Faith, who was only partly trying to aggravate her brother. "I'm playing and I'm having fun, so nyah." She stuck her tongue out at him for good measure.

Silas sighed heavily.

Faith mused about the possibility of getting him sufficiently irritated that he'd pull her off the couch and spank her into submission. She wiggled her ass against the cushion beneath her, hoping to find some tender reminder of their early morning shenanigans.

"Alright, I've got a case to work on," Silas said. "I'll be heading out shortly."

"Was that what the phone call was?"

"Yeah. Just planning some basic surveillance for a start. Get a read on the situation and all that."

"Want me to come with?"

Silas tilted his head funny and stared past her. At first Faith thought he was ignoring her, but she realized he was just listening to his ghost friend.

"Aggie says it's ok, but... no, you know what? I don't know why I even bother trying to translate for her," Silas said. "It's all just inappropriate comments lately."

"What, does she want us to bang in the car or something?"