Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks, Sis,' he slurred and went to kiss her cheek but missed by a mile as he kissed her lips before flopping onto his bed and passed out.

Moira stood hesitantly for several minutes, should she let him sleep it off as he was, or at least try to make him more comfortable. Impulsively, she began to undress him, unbuttoning his shirt and easing him out of it. She took off his shoes and socks, placing them to one side before unfastening his trousers and pulling them down his legs. Manners should have made her stop at that point, she should have thrown a cover over him and gone to her room. But the bulge in the front of his shorts had her momentarily mesmerised, debating whether to stay or go.

She made her decision and acted swiftly before she lost her nerve. Hooking her fingers into the waistband, she pulled his shorts down to his ankles and removed them, her hand flying to her mouth as she got her first sight of his cock.

'Holy Shit,' she had not expected what her eyes encountered, even flaccid, it was easily as big as her husband when erect.

She felt glued to the spot, knowing she should go but unable to take that first step, she wanted to touch it but feared the consequences of such an action. When at last she came to her senses, she dragged the covers over him, switched his light out and closed his bedroom door.

Her legs felt shaky, her body aroused at the sight of her brother naked. Making her way to her bedroom, she sat in the darkness and cursed herself for undressing him. What the hell had come over her she wondered; she should have left him exactly as he was.

Undressing and getting into bed she closed her eyes, but try as she might, she could not dispel the image of his shaft, wondering what it would look like when erect.

'Fucking hell,' she thought, it had been months since she had last got any which wasn't helping as that familiar feeling between her thighs began to increase rapidly.

She imagined herself touching her brothers cock as her hand slid across her belly and over her pubic mound before curving between her legs, her fingers releasing her clitoris as she touched it gently.

Slipping a finger between her labia she rubbed slowly at first as she aroused herself further, her eyes screwed tight as she played out an imaginary scenario in her head. She was fingering herself feverishly, alternating with rubbing at her clit as she imagined her brother towering over her as he rammed his cock into her cunt. She twisted at her teats, picturing him taking them between his lips and licking their tight erectness.

And then she exploded with a rush of juices, her hips arching upwards as she imagined him coming inside her, her muscles taut and face red as she orgasmed, her clit and cunt sensitive to the slightest touch.

At last, she relaxed, suddenly feeling disgusted with herself. She had brought herself off by fantasising about her brother fucking her, how wrong was that? The trouble was she decided as she tried to sleep, that now the idea was in her head, it was becoming something that she desired. She knew there was no possibility, nevertheless, it did not stop her imagination. Finally, she had drifted into a restless sleep, her dreams lurid as she and Adam rutted as though they were possessed, his cock filling all of her orifices with his cream.

She awoke early but stayed in her bed, staring up at the ceiling and fearful of facing him now that morning had come. Would he ask if she had undressed him, would he be angry that she had not left him a modicum of decency. Perhaps he might even ask her to leave, it had taken lesser things in the past to have them fighting like cat and dog.

When she heard him start to move about, she rose and went and showered, dragging her heels, and not looking forward to facing him. The problem, she suddenly realised, was not that he may be angry or disgusted with her or that he may rant, they had gone through that many times previously. What concerned her was that after the years of having no contact with him, she did not want that to happen again. Her brother was a different person now, a person that she would like to get to know better, even if secretly she would like to do other things with him.

Eventually, she could put it off no longer, now dressed, she left her room, heading for the lounge and maybe a confrontation.

Adam awoke slowly, convinced that his throbbing head was about to explode. 'If this is the result of drinking, you can keep it,' he said aloud to himself as he idly scratched his bollocks, suddenly becoming aware of something. He was naked, stark bollock naked, and had no recollection of getting undressed last night. In fact, he could remember truly little, how had he got home? How did he get to bed? It was only then that he remembered that Moira was staying at the apartment.

He showered and dressed. With the way that he was feeling, work was not an option. He would phone later and make his excuses, let's face it, he was the boss. Sat at the dining table with a glass of bicarb he was a sorry looking sight as Moira entered the room.

'Morning Adam, how are you feeling today?'

He shook his head and groaned with the effort. 'I can't remember much of last night. I didn't say anything I shouldn't have? How did we get home? How did I get to bed? Did you help Moira?'

Moira could not help but smile, feeling relieved that he had no recollection.

'We had a good time last night. I've never heard you say so much, and I really enjoyed myself.' She told him as purposefully, she hung her head, looking at him with raised eyes and an embarrassing smile.

'As for what you said, that is probably best forgotten. We got a taxi home, that was easy, getting you into bed was a lot harder.' She had phrased her answer in such a way as to have a double meaning if he thought about it.

'Did...... Did you.... you know, undress me?' He stammered, going bright red as she nodded her head.

'Oh my God, what must you think.'

Moira laughed out loud now, 'I think you do not need to be embarrassed and it surprises me that women aren't beating a path to your door, I know I would be.'

He did not react to her last comment, but from the look on his face, she could tell that he hated not knowing what he may have said or done. She was content for the moment to keep it like that, perhaps it was for the best if he did not realise how she was starting to feel about him.

'Are you not at work today?' She asked.

It was only mid-week and she had expected him to be out.

'Normally I would be, but presently I feel a little delicate. I'll phone them in a minute to let them know,' he replied, holding his head.

It was dinner time before Adam felt a little better. Moira was bored hanging around the apartment and as it appeared to be a nice day outside, suggested that they take a walk.

'Come on Adam, it's too nice to be cooped up indoors, let's go out and you can show me around.'

Reluctantly he agreed, only later admitting that he felt better with some fresh air. As they walked, they chatted, with Moira noting that her brother would keep bringing the subject back to the previous evening.

'What did I say last night?' He asked again.

This must have been the third time in the last half hour that he's asked, each time receiving the same answer as Moira told him, 'You'll make me blush again if I tell you and it will make you embarrassed.'

She would deliver this answer each time with a mischievous smile on her face, as though she knew a great secret which she was not at liberty to divulge. At the end of the street, was a kiosk selling coffee with a public park opposite.

'Let's grab a coffee and sit in the park,' she suggested, ordering for both of them. It was quite a warm day, so they selected a spot on the grass, partially shaded by a huge tree.

'Did I insult you last night, is that why you won't tell me?' Adam pleaded once more.

Moira had been waiting for just this moment.

'Yes, and No,' she said, 'You didn't so much insult me as perhaps tell me a few home truths which I probably deserved. It was some of your other comments, what was it you said about me, that I was ......Gorgeous......Stunning......Sex on legs!'

She watched as he squirmed, knowing he had another question which he was very reluctant to ask and took him ages to get around to. 'I'm sorry for insulting you, those things were a long time ago. I didn't suggest anything when we got home, I didn't...... you know?'

She moved nearer to him, glancing around before she spoke.

'No, you didn't,' she said, 'You were a perfect gentleman, unfortunately!'

It was the word "Unfortunately" that Adam was puzzling over. It was hard to tell how she had meant it, was she intimating that she would have liked something to happen. He instinctively knew that if Moira had not been his sister then he would have been interested in her. The old Moira, No, but this new Moira was something else, she seemed to excite his senses and after seeing her in a bikini, he had more than once wondered what she may look like naked.

It was hard to read his face, but Moira was getting the impression that just like herself, he had perhaps had the same kind of thoughts about her. Throughout the rest of the afternoon, she caught him looking at her several times and not the kind of looks that a brother should be giving his sister.

On the walk back he said very little and once back in the apartment retired to his room leaving her to amuse herself for the rest of the evening. She was getting hungry and knocked on his door, but he told her he wasn't hungry and that she should eat alone tonight.

Finding his keys in the lounge, she took herself off in search of food, wandering the streets and looking for a takeaway. She had thought there would have been one on every street corner, just like there was back home. But it seemed in the more affluent areas they were few and far between. Coming across a bar advertising food, she ventured in, finding it reasonably busy with people already occupying tables and the bar area.

Finding herself a table over in the corner, she ordered steak and salad with a G&T from the waitress who had come across to her table. She gazed around the room, noting that most seemed to be here as couples although there were small groups of single males and females.

Her food and drink had just been delivered when a very pretty young Asian girl approached her table.

'Sorry to bother you, but everywhere is busy, would you mind if I joined you or are you waiting for someone?' The young woman asked.

Moira didn't mind at all; it may be nice to have someone to chat to while she had her meal rather than sit in silence with her thoughts.

'My names Mai,' the young woman said as she introduced herself.

'Moira, how do you do.' She replied.

She liked the look of Moira's meal and ordered the same, the two women chatting as she waited.

'I've never seen you here before, are you new to the area?' Mai asked.

'I'm staying with my brother for a couple of weeks. He lives around here if I can remember how to get back there.' Moira told her.

'Ah,' the young woman said, 'That explains a lot.'

Mai's meal appeared and they continued to chat as they ate together.

'Do you live around here?' Moira asked.

'Yeh, I have an apartment about ten minutes away and often come here. The foods good and the prices are reasonable. I work in the city and some evenings, I just don't feel like cooking, so I've become a bit of a regular.

Married?' Mai asked, indicating the ring on Moira's finger.

'Sort of,' Moira replied, and for some inexplicable reason, explained her circumstances to the young woman.

'What about you?' Moira asked, 'Boyfriend?' She could not see a ring on the young woman's finger.

'Not at the moment,' was her reply, 'Young free and single.'

With her meal finished, Moira was loath to leave, enjoying Mai's company. She really was a pretty young thing and with her colouring, she looked quite exotic.

'Fancy a drink?' she asked, pleased when the young woman nodded.

At closing time, Moira was about to say her goodbyes when the young woman asked, 'Do you know how to get back?'

Moira shook her head, I'm sure I'll find it.'

Mai asked where the apartment was, but Moira could only give vague directions, secretly worried that she may not be able to find her way back.

'I'm sure it is called the Ambrose,' she said, watching a look of astonishment light up Mai's face.

'He lives in the Ambrose, Wow! He must be doing well if he can afford to live there, you must be proud of him?' She said with a whistle.

'I know where it is, I'll walk you part of the way back, it's not much out of my way.' Moira was thankful for the company, as it suddenly struck her, perhaps she should be proud of Adam. For someone so young, he seemed to have achieved a lot, and all on his own.

As they parted company, Mai asked, 'Will I see you in there again tomorrow night?'

Impulsively, Moira agreed, she'd enjoyed herself and the young woman seemed genuinely nice.

'Why not, I'd love too, perhaps I can persuade Adam to come along as well, you'd like him.' And with that, she said goodnight.

Adam was sat in the recliner with headphones on when she returned, shouting descriptions and ideas into his recorder. She couldn't understand a word of what he was saying so left him to it and retired to her room. The apartment was empty when she got up the next morning but sat on the dining table was a note and a set of keys.

'Sorry, I've had an idea and need to work it out with the programmers. I've left you a set of keys so you can come and go as you want, go and explore, see you tonight...... Adam.'

It was a nice day outside so Moira did just that, firstly walking the streets nearby and then moving further afield as she got her bearings, finally coming across the pub that she had visited last night.

'The Jolly Tar,' she read, but it was still early, and the pub was closed.

Making her way back to the apartment, she accosted the concierge and asked where the nearest shopping area was. He jotted down directions as she went upstairs and retrieved her car keys and bag.

'A little bit of therapeutic shopping would go down perfectly,' she had decided as she drove further into the centre.

She didn't spend a fortune, she was going to have to eke her money out for the moment but still treated herself to a new skirt and a couple of tops, at some point she was going to have to return home and collect most of her clothes.

She arrived back at about the same time as Adam, going up to the apartment together.

'What have you got up to today?' he asked, spying a couple of shopping bags.

'Just a bit of shopping,' she replied, 'I didn't bring that many clothes with me. Don't worry, I'll soon be out of your hair.'

Inside the apartment, he made them both a drink as she told him of the place, she had found last night.

'What's it called?' He asked, nearly spitting his drink out as she told him, 'The Jolly Tar.'

'What are you laughing at?' She asked, his face had erupted, and he was laughing fit to burst.

'Nothing......Nothing,' he said, as Moira proceeded to tell him about the venue and the young woman she had met there.

'In fact, I'm going back there tonight. I promised Mai I'd meet her there and that I'd bring you along. You'll like her, say you'll go......please.' She pleaded.

Adam wouldn't stop grinning, but a least he said that he would go with her, even if it was for her own safety, to which she pulled one of her faces at him.

As hard as it was to admit the fact and even though it had only been a few days, he was getting used to Moira being around and would miss her when she went.

'Who'd have thought that Moira and I could ever get on,' he mused to himself.

They were not going out until later so Adam announced he was going downstairs for a swim, asking if Moira would like to join him.

Dressed in the same bikini as last time, Moira had soon given up trying to match him stroke for stroke as he powered up and down the pool. Instead, she contented herself with swimming across its width until her brother had finished.

Coming to rest beside her, she had splashed him with water, darting away as he went to retaliate. For the next fifteen minutes, they had chased and splashed each other, Adam far better at it as he would suddenly disappear beneath the surface and circle her before pushing himself off the bottom and causing a wave to shower her.

He was circling again, Moira trying to twist and keep her eyes on him when her foot slipped and she shot below the surface, suddenly swallowing a mouthful. Before she even had time to panic Adam had lifted her clear, holding her in his arms as she coughed and spluttered until she got her breath back.

Moira clung to him until she had her feet planted firmly on the bottom of the pool, suddenly conscious that below the waterline she could feel something pressing against her belly as it twitched impatiently.

Adam held her tightly until she recovered, her breasts pushing firmly against his chest and his hands touching her soft bare skin was causing him self-consciously to become aroused. He felt embarrassed, surely Moira must be able to feel the start of his erection. As much as he was trying to control it, she made no move to distance herself from him.

With her head tilted back slightly, she looked into his eyes, wishing he would do something, say something. Finally, he did as he released her, 'We had better get changed if we are going out.'

They had returned to the apartment and changed for the evening, catching a cab for the short journey. Mai was already inside and had reserved a table for them.

'Mai, meet Adam, Adam, Mai.'

They had a bite to eat and then a few drinks, but tonight, Adam quickly changed to "Lime and Soda", Moira watching as he and Mai got on like a house on fire. Adam chatted away with the young women like he had known her for years, leaving Moira feeling slightly jealous.

Mai was a stock market trader, and she was telling them stories of the type of things that went on during a busy day.

As the evening came to an end she sidled up to Moira. 'Listen, I'm having a dinner party next weekend, why don't you and Adam come along.' She scribbled a telephone number on a piece of paper and thrust it into Moira's hand.

Both she and Adam arrived home in a jovial mood. 'You got on well with Mai, do you like her?' She asked, puzzled when he got a fit of the giggles.

'She's probably interested in you as much as me,' he said, continuing to laugh loudly.

Moira didn't have a clue what was amusing him. 'She's very pretty don't you think, and that outfit she wore tonight didn't hide very much. I always imagined Asians with dark hair, but blonde suits her very well.' She was trying to stop her voice from sounding jealous and his continual laughing was starting to annoy her.

Adam tried hard to be serious for a moment. 'Did you notice the couple on the table behind me?' He asked.

Moira nodded. 'The chap was exceptionally good looking, but there was something I couldn't put my finger on. And that woman he was with was stunning, but did you see the size of her chest, my God!'

Adam was laughing again, 'Dear Sis, He......was she, and She......Was probably, he, or I suppose she could have been a female, but I doubt it.'

Moira looked astounded, surely, he was pulling her leg.

'The Jolly Tar is a gay and transsexual pub, its where they all go. Now I'm not saying I'm right, but you may find that your friend Mai is a lady on top but has meat and two vegs down below.' He howled with laughter at the look on her face.

Moira didn't believe him one bit, sure, that as in the past, he was trying to spoil her fun and was lying to her to spoil her friendship with this new young woman, she was determined that she would prove him wrong one way or another.