Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Moira's turn to moan as the young woman's hand went between her legs, forcing open her labia and jamming several fingers up inside her cunt and turning her legs to jelly. Mai shrugged off her robe before wriggling out of her panties and dragging Moira over to the still pristine bed. She pushed Moira down, opening her thighs wide before kneeling in front of her.

Moira could feel her hot breath on her cunt seconds before a tongue forced its way inside her, causing her to sob with pleasure. Mai alternated between tonguing her cunt and sucking at her clitoris as Moira's hips bucked with the sensations until she involuntarily climaxed, her body shaking as her orgasm rippled through her.

They swapped places as Moira grasped Mai's erect shaft, pulled the skintight and lowered her head, her lips encircling its tip as her tongue teased the sensitive area under its purple head. Slowly she lowered her head further, feeling the cock rub at the back of her throat as Mai moaned. She raised and lowered her head slowly a few times before suddenly increasing her tempo, wanking the young women's cock furiously as Mai tried to squirm away, but Moira gripped her firmly until she begged her stop lest she ejaculated.

Laid in the centre of the bed, Moira opened her legs wide, watching as Mai slid between them and then feeling her cock pushing against her opening before it slid inside her cunt. Now it was Mai's turn to tease her, fucking her slowly and then furiously as she built Moira arousal. The thought entered her mind that she had never touched another woman's breasts as she reached upwards and caressed Mai's tits, twisting her nipples and watching them rise.

They felt firm and she was surprised at how weighty they felt, the skin smooth and soft, her areola dark with her now erect buds standing prominent. Moira now understood why men were fascinated by them. Cupping them both, she squeezed firmly twisting the teats at the same time and hearing Mai sob pleasurably. Moira was so close as Mai's face changed, displaying the fact that she was also reaching her pinnacle and then both women screamed their release as Moira felt hot cum spurt inside her cunt, her juices covering the young woman's cock and balls.

Sat together and naked in the bed, it was Mai that broached the subject, 'You and Adam, do you just sleep together or are you having sex with him?'

Moira looked a little embarrassed, but there was no point in trying to deny it now. 'Tonight, was the first time, but it is something that I had been hoping would happen ever since I moved into his apartment.'

Mai was pensive as she asked, 'Do you think he would be interested in me Moira. I know he would appreciate my top half, but it's lower down that bothers me.'

'I can't speak for Adam,' Moira said, 'Up until last week, I've had no contact with him for seven years and before that, we fought like 'cat and dog.'

'He's changed so much in that time that I wouldn't have recognized him. So, I haven't a clue about his preferences.'

Mai was silent for a while as she mulled over her thoughts, 'Would you be upset if I tried?' She asked, 'Would you help me?'

What could Moira say? 'It's up to you Mai, remember, this has been an extraordinary night for me. I've had sex with my brother and...... I'm not being rude......but also with a half-woman, half-man...... I'm not promising anything, let's just see what happens.'

The last bit was said as her hand drifted beneath the covers, making its way to Mai's groin where she gently toyed with her flaccid cock, pleased as she felt it start to stiffen again. There was something to be said for her friend. Moira had never considered herself to have any lesbian tendencies, but it was quite an exhilarating experience playing with another woman's tits, especially when they were attached to a cock.

Mai was back between Moira's legs, rubbing her shaft against her cunt when the question popped into Moira's head. 'Pardon me for being thick, it's obvious what you do to me, but how can you do that with Adam?' she asked.

Mai laughed. 'Let me show you,' she said, moving down the bed. She grasped Moira's ankles, dragging her further down before hoisting her legs until they were nearly above her head. She kissed Moira's inner thighs, constantly moving towards her expectant cunt, only she never touched her there. Instead, Moira felt the young woman's tongue suddenly tickle her anus as she licked the opening of her rear passage.

'Oh my God,' was Moira's first thought, unexpectedly find it quite sensual as Mai first licked her arse and then her cunt, alternating between the two until, as Moira's arousal increased, Mai knelt against her now open buttocks and pressed her cock against the small puckered opening.

Moira gasped as she felt it being forced into her arse until Mai's bollocks pushed against her back. She had never experienced anything like this before, not even with her husband. It was the strangest of feelings as Mai sodomised her, made even more arousing as the young woman stuck several fingers into her cunt and frigged her.

She could feel the shaft constantly ramming her rectum, the fingers pushing into her cunt at the same time and stretching her internals. Mai was moaning continually as she ramped up her momentum, so many fingers now inside Moira's cunt that she was close to fisting her. Suddenly, she let out a wail and Moira felt the heat of her semen as her cock exploded inside her arse triggering her orgasm, as she thrust herself against the pounding cock.

Moira, exhausted, had fallen into a deep sleep which was rudely interrupted as Adam shook her shoulder. 'Come on sleepyhead, it's time to get up.'

She glanced at the bedside clock. 'Jesus wept, I've only had three hours sleep,' she thought, noting that the other side of the bed was empty. Mai, at some point, having departed to her own bedroom. 'Ok, ok,' she mumbled, Five more minutes.'

Sunday was quiet, Moira too tired to want to do anything. Laying on one of the couches she rested her head in Adam's lap as he watched TV.

'Listen, Adam, I'm going back to mum's tomorrow. I need to speak to Davy about what's going to happen, plus I need to collect some more clothes.'

He nodded his understanding, 'Will you be returning,' he asked, trying not to sound disappointed if she said 'No.'

'If you'll have me,' she replied, 'I for one, have plenty of unfinished business with you yet,' she raised her hand and gently stroked his face.

It was getting late when she finally conceded, 'I'm going to bed, I'm knackered,' she said, starting to rise from the couch.

'Ok, I'll just watch the end of this program, it's only ten minutes,' Adam replied.

He switched off the TV and checked everything else was safe before knocking off the lights and heading for his room, surprised when he opened its door to find Moira, completely naked and sat up in bed waiting for him.

'I hope I'm not being presumptuous?' She said, jiggling her top half, making her breast bounce and wobble.

'You, sis, are a wanton woman,' he replied as he ripped his clothes off and flung himself at her, making her giggle.

They were laid side by side facing each other. Unlike last night, tonight there was no urgency as Adam softly kissed her lips, his tongue running around their outer edge. His hand touched the skin of her arm, sliding downwards until he touched her hand and then her waist, following the curve of her hips and then across her thigh, before starting its upwards journey.

Cupping her breast, he squeezed the flesh, listening as her breathing increased and she moaned softly, the sound increasing as he played with her nipple squashing it between finger and thumb.

The tip of his erect cock was pushing against her belly as he moved in closer to her, she could not resist wanting to touch him as she ran her fingers up and down its length, watching contentedly as his eyes closed involuntarily each time she squeezed its plump knob.

With one hand still on her breast, his other slid across her stomach and between her legs, Moira bending her knee to afford him greater access. He slid his finger over her labia, teasing them until her lips opened and he felt her slippery juices coating his digit, before sliding it deep inside her cunt, making his sister groan pleasurably.

'I want you to fuck me, Adam,' Moira said, never imagining that the day may come when she would utter those words to her brother. She gasped as his cock sank into her pussy, her muscles contracting around it, trying to hold him there. She wondered where he had learnt how to be such a considerate lover. For years, she had cried out for someone to make love to her like this, never for one moment considering that it would be Adam that finally satisfied her completely.

'Oh God, yes, yes, yes,' she sobbed as he leaned over her, kissing her nose, lips, chin and neck, his hands constantly touching her tits and playing with her nipples. He would sit upright, his shaft buried deep inside her as he softly rubbed at her clit, making her squirm and push against him. He seemed to instinctively know when she was near, increasing his momentum as his hips rammed his cock up her and calling her name as he spurted his seed deep into her cunt. His ejaculation triggered her climax as she bucked beneath him, her body taut as she curled her hands into the sheet, her head thrown back as she wailed her release.

She stayed in his room and his bed that night as he held her close to him, her head resting on his shoulder as she fell asleep. They were both up early the next morning, Adam had work and she had the journey in front of her.

'I'll only be a couple of days, try and miss me,' she joked as she kissed him goodbye.

His day had been busy, and he had grabbed a bite to eat on the way home, he could not be bothered cooking just for himself. The apartment suddenly seeming empty without Moira there, he found it surprising the difference those seven years had made. He loved having sex with her, it was exhilarating, and nowadays she had a body to die for and he was missing it already. He was just about to relax when his intercom chimed.

'Hello?' There was a few seconds pause before a voice replied. 'Hi Adam, it's Mai, I just popped around to see Moira.' He invited her up, holding the door open and waiting for her to arrive.

He watched her walk down the corridor realising that he was experiencing a strange sensation. Outwardly, she was all-female. With her pert breasts, slim figure, great legs and oriental looks, under normal circumstances, he would have been attracted to her. But there was that part of his brain that questioned what she had down below, was he making assumptions based on nothing more than where she frequented.

In the lounge, he poured her a drink, scotch with a touch of water, as she sat on one of the couches. He handed her the drink, before sitting opposite, his eyes trying to avoid looking at her legs. The skirt she wore was short before she sat down, it had ridden up so high now, that even with her legs together, it was impossible not to see right up the skirt and the tiny white panties she wore.

Mai was speaking, but Adam was not taking a lot of notice of what she was saying, still fixated on her legs and thighs and that tiny patch of white material covering her groin.

'Pardon,' he said, aware that she had asked him a question.

'I said, would you like me to undress so you can have a better look,' Mai giggled as he suddenly blushed profusely.

'I'm so sorry, you keep distracting me,' he replied with a laugh.

'I hope you like what you see,' she said coyly, making it obvious that she was there for the taking if he wanted.

'Tell you what let us go out, my treat,' Mai said.

Adam was hesitant, 'The Jolly Tar?' He asked, having felt safe in there when Moira was with him, would he be safe without her.

Mai put her drink down and turned serious. 'Look, Adam, I'll be straight with you. It must be obvious that I fancy you. I did explain to Moira, but obviously, she did not know whether she should say something.

'She told me what you had said, and your assumption is correct. I still have a bit extra down below. When I can afford, I'm going to have it all done, but until then, I'm still a woman. If that puts you off, then I'm sorry and I'll go.'

As she finished, her voice was close to cracking and there were tears in her eyes, he could not help himself as he went and sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

'Listen, Mai, I'm not kicking you out, when I look at you, I want you, but then I suddenly wonder, what's down below.

'At least I now know, but it doesn't make it easier. At this moment, I not sure of my feelings one way or the other and it wouldn't be fair to lead you on, and then say 'No.'

'So, if the offer of going out still stands, I'd love to. Only not 'The Jolly Tar.'

Mai cheered up immediately as Adam went to change, giving her a chance to look around his apartment as she browsed his record collection. She could tell that everything was expensive, admiring his good taste and wishing she could afford some of these things. He returned wearing a pair of chinos and a thin V neck sweater which she noted fit him snuggly, emphasizing his broad chest and slim waist. She felt herself getting hard, readjusting her skirt as they left.

He took her to a couple of places that he frequented with his friends occasionally, one played live music which she loved and then as the evening drew to a close to a bistro where they grabbed some supper. He wasn't drunk, far from it, he was just merry and enjoying her company, as they made their way back to his apartment.

He put music on, grabbing her hand and twirling her around as they danced, the two of them laughing and giddy. Pouring some drinks, he changed the album for something softer and slower as he placed the glasses on a table and took her by the hand once more.

Weeks later, he still couldn't have told you why he did it. Perhaps it was the heat of her body held against him, her breasts pushing into his chest. Perhaps it was the smell of her perfume, wafting into his nostrils or the way that she looked up at him with that beautiful face. Whether it was one factor or all three, he couldn't have told you, only that he bent and kissed her.

Mai was excited, not only because he had kissed her, but because she could feel what was starting to push against her belly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. To Adam it felt no different than kissing Moira, the lips were soft and as his hand cupped her breast, she felt the same as every other woman. Lifting her in his arms, he carried her towards his room, not sure what was about to happen.

Adam unzipped her top, beneath it she was naked, her breasts rising and falling rapidly as he cupped them both, his thumbs rubbing at her nipples and making her moan with delight. She pulled his jumper over his head, marvelling at the muscles of his chest as she ran her hand over his skin, pinching at his nipples. Reaching behind her, she unfasted her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it as she watched him unfasten his pants, pushing them to his ankles and kicking them to one side.

'Fucking hell, oh my God,' she was amazed and terrified at the size of his cock as he stood in front of her, naked, his manhood jutting proudly from his groin. For a moment she felt inadequate compared to him, but then forgot about it as she sank to her knees and grasped his shaft, opening her lips and taking him into her mouth.

'Jesus,' he thought, it felt so good as she sucked at his shaft, her tongue teasing and licking at his plump blood infused knob.

Lifting her to her feet, he moved her towards the bed, the front of her tiny panties now bulging as her own cock tried to escape. Laying her down, he pulled them from her, looking at her cock which had now sprung up in front of his face. Never in his wildest dreams would he have placed himself here, as he took hold of it, feeling its rigidity, its heat and the smoothness of the skin as it throbbed expectantly beneath his fingers. Without taking his eyes from her manhood and as if he were hypnotized, he opened his mouth and enveloped its top with his lips.

He had often wondered what it had felt like to a woman when she took a cock into her mouth, and now he knew as his tongue traced patterns over her length, his hand sliding up and down as he tossed her off. She was ready, that much he knew, and yet he was not sure of the next step until she coaxed him, turning over and proffering her bottom.

'Be gentle,' she begged as she felt the tip of his cock push against her anus and then nearly screamed as he slid his length inside her.

He sodomised her, his hand reaching around as he grasped her shaft, stretching the skin back and forth as he wanked her while fucking her arse. It felt the same but different as his arousal grew, Mai calling out as he plundered her rectum, and then he wanted to know, no, he needed to know what it felt like, as he withdrew and they swapped places.

Laid on his back, Mai hoisted his legs, he raised his head so that he could watch what she was doing as he felt her cock push against his puckered hole and then it felt so sensual as she pushed harder and he felt her cock up his rear passage. She fucked him slowly, Adam watching as she took his cock and started masturbating him, his hands reaching for her tits and squeezing those firm-ripe orbs.

Her face was like a moving picture as her expressions changed, one look after another as she fucked him, and her arousal soared. His own arousal soared with her as her hand moved faster and faster up and down his cock, his impending ejaculation coming closer second by second as she asked, 'Do you want me to?'

He nodded his head, so close to his peak that he could almost touch it. He was waiting for her, hips and cock now slamming into his arse as her face contorted and he felt a hot gush spread inside him, timed perfectly as his cock jerked in her hand and spat globules and then a steady stream of cum over her hand and his stomach as they cried out together.

Mai lay curled next to him feeling contented, her arm draped across his chest. 'Your worst nightmare, or something that you may try again?' She asked warily.

He slid down and turned to face her, 'Only with you,' he said as his hand cupped her breast once more and he felt himself getting hard again and pushed his groin against her's. The only thought in Mai's head as his hand teased her cock and reawakened her arousal was that she hoped that she could satisfy this man.

They made love several times that night as they taught each other new things, Adam knowing, that despite what she currently was, he had found his soul mate.

It was just after mid-day when Moira returned, she unpacked her cases, putting her clothes away before popping her head around Adams bedroom door on her way to the lounge.

His bed looked like a war zone and she had a sudden queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, wondering who had shared his bed last night. She was on tenterhooks all day, desperately awaiting his return as she cursed herself, she had no right to expect anything else, no right to dictate whom he saw or went to bed with. It was just that presently she felt jealous that he had shared his body with another woman.

When Adam finally got home, she found him exuberant. Entering the apartment, he lifted her off her feet, twirling her around before planting a kiss on her lips. 'I've missed you, Moira, welcome back'.

Now she felt guilty, moments earlier she had felt horrid, but his greeting lifted her spirits. But the state of his bedroom festered at the back of her brain until finally, she had to ask him, trying not to be accusatory.

'Was there another woman here last night?' She asked, feeling sick to her stomach when he told her 'Yes.'