Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw little of Adam the following week, most of the days he was out, not getting home until extremely late. She managed to catch him on Thursday evening just before he retired.

'Mai's invited us to a dinner party on Saturday evening, will you come.... please?'

Adam didn't hesitate as he promised that he would be happy to go with her.

'What kind of dress is it?' he asked her, grinning at her puzzled look and icy comment that he was alluding to her friend.

'Moira, you're in the city now, not some little town. Is it a casual dress or formal? If it's formal, then it's a dinner suit for me and you need a dress. Why don't you call Mai and ask her and then give me a call tomorrow,' and with that, he disappeared to his room.

She called her new friend the next day and felt a little silly having to ask.

'It's ok,' Mai told her, 'This is all new to you, it's a formal dinner because we all like to dress up. But there will only be about eight of us and it normally gets pretty rowdy. Is Adam coming as well?'

Moira confirmed that her brother would be there and rang off, immediately phoning Adam.

'It's a dress-up affair,' she said dismally, 'I haven't a clue where those type of shops are and I don't know if I can run to the expense of a new dress, at least not until I sort things out with Davy.'

Adam told her not to worry and that he would see her just after lunch, leaving her to mooch about for several hours. Her two weeks were nearly up, and she must make the effort to find a flat. There was no way she could afford anything in the city and knew she would have to move back nearer her mother.

As she was pondering her options, the phone rang.

'Hi, I'm downstairs in the garage. If you take the lift and press B2, it will bring you down to where I'm waiting.'

Moira grabbed her keys, bag and a jacket and took the lift down, surprised once again when the door's opened and she saw her brother sat in his car.

'Oh my God, is this....?' He grinned and nodded his head. 'It's a newer model than they used in the films, but yes, just call me Bond, James Bond.' Adam coming out with the worst Sean Connery accent she had ever heard.

He was in his element. This was his city, and he knew the short-cuts and side streets that brought them into the centre. Finding a parking space, he took her hand as he led her around the streets of shops until he spotted what he was looking for.

Moira paused, glancing in the shop window and instinctively knowing that she was not going to be able to afford anything inside, but Adam grabbed her hand, pulling her through the door.

She had a quick browse at some of the rails, dismayed as she looked at the price tags.

'Adam,' she tried to whisper discreetly, 'Let's go somewhere else, I can't afford these prices. I don't have that kind of money.' A couple of the dresses she had glanced at, had price tags at over two hundred pounds each.

He picked a couple of dresses off the rails, judging that they were about her size.

'Go and try these on and see how they look.' Moira did as he asked, going to the changing rooms and trying each one, coming out so that he could comment.

'No, the colour doesn't suit you......No, makes you look mumsy.' As she went back to change out of the last dress, Adam browsed another rail, picking out a black cocktail dress.

'Here, try this on' he said as she re-emerged.

In the large cubicle, she wriggled into the dress, looking at herself in the mirror.

'Oh my God, surely I can't wear this?' She thought.

For a start, it was fairly low cut, showing an ample amount of her breasts and cleavage, the back of the dress plunged nearly down to her bottom and at the moment looked silly with her bra and top of her panties showing. She did not know what made her do it, as she removed the dress for a moment and got rid of her underwear before wriggling back into it.

She twirled around, admiring herself in the mirror, she looked sleek and sexual, the dress provocative and emphasizing her curves. She shyly went back out, standing in front of Adam as he walked around her.

'Do you like it?' He asked as she nodded her head.

'Definitely sex on legs,' she heard him mutter as her face reddened a little when she noticed that the front of his pants looked larger.

'We'll take it,' he said to the assistant, 'We also need shoes and handbag to go with it as well,' he continued as Moira went to change again. She peeped at the price tag, her heart almost stopping when she saw what it was priced at.

As she came out of the changing room, he beckoned her over. 'You need shoes as well.' Moira tried on several pairs, finally selecting a pair of high-heels and then a clutch-bag to match.

The assistant packed them all into bags and handed them to her as Adam paid, Moira doing a quick calculation, he must have spent nearly eight-hundred pounds.

'I'll pay you back when I get a chance,' she said once they were outside.

He just smiled shyly, 'No you won't, they are a present, you looked beautiful in that dress.' He blushed as he said it.

'Oh, and by the way, you don't have to move out if you don't want to. I've kind of got used to you being around.'

She linked his arm as they walked back to where he had parked the car, her emotions all over the place. She wanted to cry, her heart bursting. At the same time, she wanted to take him home and rip his clothes off and then let him make love to her.

Moira couldn't believe it. 'What had come over him,' she wondered. A few years ago, he wouldn't have given her the time of day, and yet here he was having just spent a fortune on her and his words were still ringing in her ears, he thought she was beautiful.

Nothing had happened in the time she had been staying with him, even though Moira was sure that her brother was as interested in her as she was in him. If only he would say or do something which would give her a clue to his true feelings.

The sensations down below were becoming persistent 'God! She wanted him,' the very thought arousing her.

The journey home was in silence as she concentrated on subduing her feelings and Adam concentrated on his driving. It was only when they were in the apartment that he asked her what was wrong. She tried to fob him off but he wasn't having it, 'I know there is something wrong, and I want you to tell me what it is,' he said as he took her hands, standing back and looking at her.

Moira couldn't look at him, convinced that he would know instantly what was going through her head. And then he moved in closer, so very close, she could feel the heat from his body and his breath on her face, so close that they were only inches apart.

'Please kiss me,' she thought, feeling his eyes burning into her soul. 'Please Adam, please kiss me,' she thought again, feeling his hand touch her cheek, his fingers under her chin as he lifted her face.

'Will you fucking kiss me,' she wanted to scream, aware that she had stopped breathing, the sound of her beating heart loud in her ears.

'You can tell me things,' he said as he kissed the top of her head and released her.

She wanted to wail and shriek and cry out to him. She wanted to tell him how she felt, to have him take her in his arms and kiss her, touch her, make love to her. She knew she couldn't stay here, once tomorrow night was over, she had to leave before it drove her insane.

They arrived at Mai's early. There was nothing worse, Adam had told her, than arriving last when you didn't know any of the other guests. As the others arrived and she mingled, Moira felt Adams eyes following her around the room.

He had let out a low whistle when she had appeared from her room in the dress, having been out that morning and bought some sheer tiny panties that would at least cover her modesty without showing. There was no way she could wear a bra, so had settled on some adhesive cups to help support her bust and some 'tit-tape' so that she wasn't overexposed.

She felt sexy and glamourous, noting the looks she got from the other couples and especially Mai. Due to Adams previous comments, Moira tonight, scrutinized the other people who had been invited to her friend's informal gathering. Two of the men were definitely "males" she decided, the other male she was not sure about. He looked like a man, but she decided that some of his features were definitely female. The two other women were stunning, 'Definitely women,' she thought, though suspecting that both had probably had breast surgery.

Their busts were quite large, bigger than her own and from the prominent bumps visible on each breast, both were braless without any discernable sag.

Mai looked gorgeous, wearing an oriental style dress with a high collar but cut away at her chest to display her pert tits and cleavage. It came to just below her knee's but was split on either side, nearly to her waist. She made a beeline for Adam, chatting gaily to him. Moira was beginning to wonder why her brother was shy, because as far as she could see, once he felt settled in the company, he was witty and charming.

The meal was excellent, and Moira had drunk maybe a little more than she should have done, she wasn't drunk, but had loosened up dramatically and felt disappointed as the evening started to come to an end. She was stood out on the balcony, looking at the lights of the city when she sensed someone had joined her, turning to find Mai with another couple of drinks.

'I hope you enjoyed yourself?' The young woman said, proffering one of the glasses to Moira.

'It was great fun,' Moira replied, 'Just a pity it has to come to an end.'

'Why don't you stay over?' Mai suggested.

'I've plenty of room and that way we can have a few more drinks.'

Moira suspected that the reason she wanted them to stay was so that she could hopefully see more of her brother, something which immediately sent pangs of jealousy through her but she agreed, aware that she had no right to control Adams life.

Perhaps if she had not drunk as much, she maybe would not have raised the subject. 'Can I ask you something, Mai?' She was embarrassed but felt that she needed to ask.

The young women smiled and nodded. Moira started hesitantly, 'I just come from a small town and I'm not used to the ways of the city. Adam said that the...... The Jolly Tar...... is a...... you know...... a gay pub.' Mai was grinning. 'Are you.... you know, lesbian?'

The smile turned into a mischievous grin, 'Not really,' the young woman replied.

'It's just that Adam said he would enjoy the top half and I would enjoy the bottom half?'

Moira was looking puzzled. She had not really understood what her brother had meant by that comment and now felt completely stupid that she had come out with such a ludicrous remark.

'Perhaps you would,' said Mai laughing as she moved closer to Moira.

'I think that you are aware that I fancy Adam, do you realise that I also fancy you.' She asked as her eyes bore into Moira, their faces now only inches apart.

Moira did not know what to do, did she step back and risk offending her new friend, or allow to happen what she knew was coming.

The kiss was soft at first as the young woman's hand rested on her waist before slowly moving to the skin of her bare back, sending a shiver down her spine. She had expected to maybe feel some disgust or revulsion but instead, it felt quite erotic as she started to kiss her back, conscious now that her friend's hands were caressing her buttocks.

The kiss had become passionate as their mouths pushed together, Mai's tongue exploring her mouth and her groin pushing urgently against Moira as she suddenly realised that she could feel a familiar bulge down below.

Adam stood in the shadows, watching as the two women kissed each other. Despite it being his sister, he was finding the spectacle highly arousing, his cock beginning to respond. He was sober but was experiencing a feeling, not quite understanding why he was wishing that it were himself stood there kissing Moira.

He coughed discreetly so that they knew he was there before going out onto the balcony, Moira putting her arm through his, feeling as though she had just cheated and betrayed him.

'Mai would like us to stay over,' she said, unaware that he had observed them and waiting with bated breath while he made his decision.

'That's fine,' he said, 'I've had a few drinks and it's probably going to be difficult getting a taxi now.'

Mai seemed excited as they went back inside, and she replenished their drinks. The other guests had left and for the next hour, the three of them sat and chatted. Adam was cautious with his drinks, making them last and making sure he was reasonably sober. He was intent on making sure he did not end up in a compromising situation.

At the point they came in from the balcony, Moira had been slightly tipsy. But as she watched Mai flirt with her brother, the jealousy kicked in and bit by bit she had drunk a little bit more than she should have done. She wasn't drunk as they finished off, but she was well on her way, the drink perhaps suppressing her natural inhibitions.

Mai showed them to their rooms before leaving them alone, Moira surprised to see that her room had an adjoining door linking it to her brother's room. She knocked softly on the door, trying the handle and opening it a little. Adam had just removed his jacket and tie and opened the top few buttons of his shirt as he sat on the edge of his bed, giving her a warm smile as she entered.

He had not been going to mention it, but it had intrigued him, simply because he had never thought of his sister as perhaps fancying other women.

'I saw you on the balcony, I didn't realise you were that way inclined,' he said softly. To Moira, he sounded a little sad. 'Is that what was bothering you earlier?'

'I'm not, it just happened, and took me completely by surprise. I did not know what to do. It was nice, but she's not the person I really want.' There, she had said it now, the drink having loosened her tongue, leaving Adam looking a little puzzled.

'Are you going back to Davy?' He asked as she advanced on him and pushed him back before straddling his legs and sitting on his lap facing him.

'God! For someone so clever, you can be really thick at times.........it's you.......... You, you bloody idiot, I want you.'

Adam looked amazed, even though he had felt an attraction for his sister, he had not realised that she was feeling the same. He pushed himself upright, his arms going around her waist as they paused, and then she kissed him, and he responded.

'Oh God, it's happening at last,' she thought, feeling his hands move up the skin of her back, an electric shock shooting through her. She had been imagining this for so long and now that it was happening, her body was alive with arousal and sensations.

She waited as his hands caressed her, their lips still glued together and then a single digit slid down her cleavage, gently touching each of her breasts on its journey before his hand slipped beneath the material, breaking the grip of the tape and cupping her right breast.

Moira was still trying to kiss him, when his touch caused her first minor climax, her body shivering and twitching as she felt the sensation in her cunt and her juices flow. Beneath her bottom, she could feel Adams cock expanding as he became hard.

'Let me get out of this dress,' she said as she stood, unzipped the dress and wriggled out of it, standing in front of him naked except for her tiny panties. As she watched, he unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it from his trousers and discarded it before removing his trousers, shorts and socks in one smooth motion.

His cock stood erect and bounced as he moved to the centre of the bed, now naked and watching as she slid the panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She joined him on the bed, once more straddling his hips but this time feeling his hot throbbing cock pushing against her cunt as she slid along its length her juices lubricating him. Both of them were highly aroused and foreplay was forgotten as Moira rose slightly, grabbed his cock and fumbled it into place before sinking onto it, her eyes closed, and her head thrown back as he filled her.

Sliding up and down his shaft, his hands fondled her tits, his fingers teasing her nipples as he twisted them between finger and thumb. Moira knew she would not be able last long now that her wish had finally been granted, and she was correct as Adam's hand went between her legs, rubbing at her cunt and flicking at her exposed clit. She cried out as she climaxed once more, drenching his groin and balls with her juices and reminding Adam of the morning he had woken to a dry and flaky covering.

As she recovered, he rolled her, his shaft still buried deep inside her cunt. At last, Moira was where she wanted to be as he towered over her driving his cock home deep inside her vagina. His pace was steady and consistent as he shagged her, his head dipping every so often as he kissed her mouth, neck and breasts, nipping at her teats with his teeth. She told him she was ready as his momentum increased and she called out loudly, moaning and crying as together they orgasmed, and she felt him shoot his hot cream deep inside her pussy.

Moira brushed at her face, something had disturbed her, she was warm and comfortable, and she could feel the heat from Adams body, still laid next to her. The sensation came again as she rubbed at her face a second time. When it happened a third time, she slowly opened her eyes. The room was dark, but a faint light still coming from the next room silhouetted someone knelt by her side of the bed.

Mai put her finger to Moira's lips, 'Hush, come with me.' Moira was hesitant, beneath the covers she was naked.

'I need a robe,' she said as she started to sit up slightly.

'You won't need one,' replied Mai as she peeled the covers back, excited as she gazed at Moira's naked body and took her hand, silently leading her back to the other room and closing the door silently.

Mai kept her voice low as she whispered, 'I didn't want to come to you too soon, but it appears someone has already beaten me to it,' her face breaking into a grin.

Moira was embarrassed, firstly because she was naked, and she could see Mai's lascivious eyes devouring her. But mostly because the young woman had just caught her in bed with her brother, their first time and they had been found out.

The young woman's robe had fallen open and Moira could immediately see that she was naked beneath it except for a tiny pair of panties. Her breasts were smaller than Moira's but appeared to be firm, her skin glowing as though covered by a thin film of oil.

Mai moved in close and despite Moira having only just woken, the sensation of the other woman's breast's being pressed against her own quickly started to arouse her. Slipping her arms around her, Mai cupped her buttocks, pulling Moira in tight and kissed her. This time it wasn't soft, it was passionate and desperate right from the beginning as she ground her groin against Moira.

There was no disguising the fact now, Moira could feel the expanding cock down below.

'Holy shit' she thought, Adam had been correct, Mai was not all she seemed. Perhaps in different circumstances and had Moira been given time to think and come to a decision, she may have rejected the advances now that she knew the truth. But as their mouths explored each other and Mai's hands rose and fondled her breasts, Moira's body capitulated and she responded, her hand going down to Mai's groin and rubbing at the erection she could now feel.

Slipping her hand inside the panties, she immediately encountered Mai's erect cock, the woman letting out an audible groan as Moira's fingers encircled it, pushed the skin down and teased its plump knob. Moira could tell that Mai was not as big as her brother, but still, her cock was rigid and hot, throbbing and twitching as she slowly masturbated her friend. Mai leaned forward and one by one took each of Moira's nipples into her mouth, her tongue swirling and licking at each teat as she brought them erect once more and then twisted them between her fingers.