Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the past, at this point, a full-scale battle would have erupted with both of them screaming at each other. Today was different as she felt the first tear roll down her cheek, Adam instantly concerned that something was wrong.

Getting them both a drink he sat next to her on the couch his arm around her.

'Tell me what's wrong Moira,' he said to her as she dried her tears and tried to put on a brave face.

'I'm being unreasonable and silly, just like the old Moira,' she said, 'I know I can't have exclusivity of you. I just thought it was maybe a little longer before I had to share you.'

Adam picked up the two drinks and disappeared from the room returning seconds later and taking her hand, 'Come with me please.'

Moira got up and went with him as he led her to her bedroom and started to undress. 'Get undressed please Moira.'

She did as he asked before climbing into bed next to him, both of them naked. Adam did not attempt to touch her other than to hold her hand and leaving her puzzled. 'I spoke with Mai while you were away,' he said, 'She's told me what happened between you two.'

Moira looked startled, had he slept with another woman just to get back at her and teach her a lesson. 'I'm sorry,' she said lowering her eyes.

Adam was smiling now, 'You don't have to be sorry, if you want to sleep with Mai, you have every right to. I'm not going to say you can't and anyway I'd be interested to know how it felt.'

'Why?' Moira stammered, 'Why would you want to know what it felt like for me to have sex with Mai?'

Her voice was cracking, and she was close to tears again, 'Are you punishing me for sleeping with her?'

Adam turned towards her and took her face in his hands as he kissed her passionately, Moira unable to stop herself from responding. 'Do you like Mai?' he asked, Moira completely at a loss now as to what point he was trying to make as she nodded her head.

'Well, I do as well,' Adam said, 'That's who was here last night.'

Moira was dumbstruck, eventually finding her voice, 'You had sex with her?' Adam grinned manically, nodding his head.

'But she has a dick,' she continued.

'She has tits,' he responded.

Adam was right and suddenly she could see where he was going with his questions, 'You want to have sex with her again?' Moira said, completely surprised.

'And I'm guessing that you do as well,' he replied. 'So, if that's the case, then why can't we share her between us. You one night, me another, or better still, why can't we share her......together. Whatever we decide, now that I have found you, I'm not letting you escape again.'

Moira sat back mulling over the idea, the more she thought about it, the more it appealed to her, she would still get to sleep with Adam and she could have some kind of quasi relationship with Mai, the prospect of the three of them sharing a bed sending a thrill to her cunt. Happy now, she could not stop herself from laughing. 'Have you told Mai yet?'

Adam shook his head, 'Not yet, perhaps we could tell her together,' he said mischievously as his hand went to Moira's tits and tweaked her nipples.

Mai arrived at the apartment, Adams phone call sounding so serious when he had asked her to come over that she found herself shaking. Pushing the doorbell, she waited, the door finally opened by Moira who invited her in, giving her a grin and a wink.

There was some soft music playing and over on a side table she saw a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice as she entered the lounge, Adam rising from the couch and coming towards her.

Taking her in his arms he kissed her, which threw Mai completely, especially when he moved aside, and she received the same kind of passionate kiss from Moira.

She was totally at a loss now. 'Please sit-down Mai, there are some questions that Moira and I would like to ask you.'

She did as he asked, still unable to shake off her uneasy feelings, on the phone, he had sounded serious and here they both were grinning insanely.

'Question one,' Adam started, 'What are your feelings for Moira.'

Mai gathered her thoughts, sensing that it would be best to speak the truth, 'I like Moira a lot, I enjoy spending time with her and...... I enjoy having sex with her.' She had paused because she was admitting to the person, she was slowly falling in love with that she enjoyed sex with someone else.

'Question two, what's your reaction, now that you know that Moira and I, even though we are brother and sister, are sleeping with each other.'

That was easy for Mai, as she was not all she seemed. The fact that her two friends were having sex was irrelevant when taken in context and so that was what she explained to them.

'So, you would be happy to carry on sleeping with us both, singularly and all together?' He asked as she nodded her head, 'Yeah.'

His next question took both Mai and Moira by surprise, it was not something he had discussed with his sister, being used to making instant decisions alone.

'I care deeply for my sister and now that I have re-found her, I will do anything to keep her by me.' Moira's head jerked sideways as she stared at her brother, wondering where that had come from, 'So would that change things if perhaps you and I became an item and then in future, maybe a bit more, Mai?'

There was a deafening silence in the room as both Mai and Moira stared at Adam before looking at each other, a grin starting to break out on Moira's face.

Adam had made it perfectly clear that he wanted her in his life which made her extremely happy, but the fact that he wanted a relationship with Mai had taken her as much by surprise as it had done the young woman sat across from her.

Mai seemed to have lost her voice, she was still trying to get her head around his last question, had he just asked what she thought she had heard? She kept staring at Moira and then back to Adam.

'He's still waiting for an answer Mai,' Moira said, jumping to her feet and clapping her hands with glee. Mai watched as Adam stood and walked towards her, he took her hand and helped her to her feet, her legs not wanting to support her and her brain still refusing to process what was happening.

I'm in love with you Mai and I hope you feel the same?'

She could not stop the tears that now flowed but managed to nod her head as he lifted her off her feet and twirled her around. There were so many questions going through her head and Adam sensed that something was bothering her.

'Would you like to open the champagne sis?' He asked, taking Mai to one side.

'What is wrong?' he asked, wondering if perhaps the young woman was having second thoughts.

She didn't have the words at first, 'You know what I am.... and you still want to do this?'

Moira brought the glasses over, handing one to each of them as Adam suddenly turned serious for a moment.

'I know what you are, I know what you have. When I look at you, all I see is a beautiful woman whom I have fallen in love with. I know you have told me that one day you would like to have the operation,' he cast his eyes down, indicating her nether regions.

'That will always be your decision, but just so that you know, it doesn't matter to me what's down there, I will still love you. If you want to have it done, then I will pay for it, although I think my sister will try and change your mind,' he finished with a chuckle.

And so a month later, Mai moved into his apartment, for a few weeks as everyone got used to the new arrangements she had her own room, but it was seldom used as most nights she slept with Adam or Moira until one evening he suggested that it may be time to look for a larger bed that could far easier accommodate all three of them.