Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dabw1
dabw1
198 Followers

"Get out," she said.

"We're not done here," Quentin said.

"Take your shaved ice and get out, I've got a job to do, and so do you."

Quentin opened the door and stepped out, turning around with the door still open.

"We'll talk more about this at the house," he said.

"I sure hope not," Candace said. "Love you, see you soon."

She hit the gas and the car lurched forward, the door swung closed, and she was off.

Part 3

Quentin got the truck and the storage unit, Emily got the food, and Candace got a stack of DVDs and CDs. Candace put on Massive Attack and blared it so it could be heard through the house, and they spent the afternoon cleaning out the attic, loading up the truck with their grandfather's old papers, their grandmother's old dresses, their mom's and uncle's and aunt's old toys and clothes and homework stuffed in boxes. The attic got emptier and emptier until it was finally empty, and the kids raised the door for the final time.

Candace and Quentin ran the truck back to the storage unit while Emily made dinner, a chicken stir fry that all three of them could eat and rice for her and Quentin. Quentin tried to talk to Candace while they unpacked the truck, but she didn't respond, and he didn't feel like pushing it. By the time they got home, they were tired and sweaty and ready to eat.

Emily plated everything and set the dining table.

They sat down and looked at each other for a moment, before digging in.

"This is really good," Candace said.

"You don't have to sound so surprised," Emily said. "I'm a pretty good cook."

"Can't you just take the compliment?" Candace asked.

"Girls!" Quentin hissed. "Emily, the food is good. Thank you for cooking. Candace, that was good music this afternoon. Thanks for grabbing it."

Emily nodded her head. "I haven't heard Massive Attack in forever, that was a throwback."

"Thanks," Candace said. "I'm trying to think of what to play tomorrow."

"What's the plan for the rest of the week?" Emily asked.

"We should probably do the shed and the garage tomorrow. Pack up all the bedrooms except the ones we're using over the next couple days. Do the living room and kitchen at some point. Order some pizzas the last day and pack up the rest of the rooms."

"I'd like to leave the stereo until the last day, otherwise it'll get a bit boring," Candace said.

"We can pack up most of the kitchen early, I only need a few pans and a big pot, maybe a baking tray," Emily said.

"Leave the beds, stereo, and a few cooking things for last," Quentin summarized.

"I like the ordering pizza idea though," Emily said. "Maybe they have a cauliflower crust or low carb option for Candace."

"And then we all fly off back to our lives and not talk to each other until the next time mom and dad do something shitty," Candace said flatly.

"I don't get you," Emily said. "Quentin and I are over here trying to give you as much love as we can and you just immediately put up a 'No trespassing' sign around your neck like we're bothering you."

"You..." Candace started, then stopped. "I'm trying," she said.

Quentin stood up from the table and moved over to Candace, putting his hand down on her arm. He squeezed, gently. She didn't move, but she didn't pull away either.

"We're glad you're here, Candace," he said.

"Thank you," she said.

They cleaned up the table and Quentin did the dishes while Emily got the food together, Candace going out to start the fire in the fire-pit.

"So, Candace, huh," Emily said.

"Yeah," Quentin said, washing a plate off.

"She say anything to you while you were alone earlier?"

"She said a few things, but nothing that makes sense to me," Quentin said.

He looked out the window at her, as she loaded up the fire-pit with kindling, wood, and lighter fluid. She bent down with the lighter, and a small red flame started to emit from the kindling, and Quentin could see that his older sister was smiling.

Quentin was lost in thought when he felt his younger sister's arms around him. She'd approached him from the side and wrapped around him so quietly that he gave a small jump in surprise.

"Hey," Emily said with a laugh. "What's on your mind?"

"Is Candace right?" he asked. "Are we all going to go back to our normal lives and stop talking to each other after this?"

"I don't want to," Emily said. "I'm hoping that this whole thing brings us all together a little bit more. Maybe we could even try a holiday sometime."

"Now there's an idea," Quentin said.

He wrapped his arm around Emily and rubbed her back, and thought he heard a small moan escape from her throat. His cock sprang to life, and he was glad he was hugging Emily from the side.

"Just you two, though," Quentin said. "Mom and dad can do whatever they do at the holidays."

"Probably flipping an orphanage or a humane society or something," Emily joked.

"Being visited by three ghosts of Christmas past and trying to talk them into a timeshare," Quentin joked.

Emily squeezed, and Quentin let his chin rest on her forehead.

"It feels really good to be around you again," Emily said.

"It's been a complicated day, but it feels good to be around you," Quentin said.

Emily kissed Quentin's cheek, and Quentin felt like his cock was going to tear through his jeans.

"Looks like the fire's going," Emily said. "You ready?"

"You go," Quentin said. "I'll be out in just a minute."

Emily took a tray of marshmallows, chocolate bars, graham crackers, and mugs with cocoa powder, and carefully maneuvered out the back door. Quentin watched her join Emily, both sitting down on the Adirondack chairs around the fire pit and chatting while they waited for him.

Quentin's eyes adjusted and he saw his reflection in the window.

"You can do this," he told himself. "They're just your sisters. Yeah, they're both like unbearably attractive, but there's no chance of anything ever happening between you and them. It's all a maladaptive fantasy you've concocted to try to make up for the fact that your family fell apart when you went off to college."

Emily stood up and bent down over the fire, her ass in the air for her brother's view, and his cock throbbed in his pants. He turned around and looked down, waiting for his erection to disappear, before he headed to the back yard to join his sisters.

Quentin and Emily roasted marshmallows on the fire and made s'mores while Candace boiled milk for cocoa. They talked a little bit about nothing, their jobs, their apartments, the night sky. Candace pushed herself up to her feet and strutted back to the house, and Quentin tried not to stare at her as she did. After a moment the lights went out and she returned, looking up into the sky. It wasn't completely clear, but the stars began to poke through the veil of darkness and the siblings watched it in silence.

Quentin felt something at his hand and looked down. Emily had reached over and taken his fingers in hers, holding them tenderly. He squeezed her fingers back, and he could tell she was smiling. A moment later he felt something touch his other hand. Candace had laid the back of her hand against the back of Quentin's. He rubbed her hand with his, and he could tell she was smiling as well.

Part 4

The siblings decided to turn in for the night. Quentin brushed his teeth and washed his face, then headed across the hall to his bedroom. He passed Emily, who had changed into a pair of shorts and a tanktop. Quentin had to stop in his doorway and ogle her as she went into the bathroom, her ass looking nice in her shorts, her tits almost poking through her top. He closed the door to stop himself, and crawled into bed.

He was scrolling through his phone for awhile before he heard something at his door, a faint knocking sound, so low he thought he might be imagining it. He crawled out of bed and opened the door. Candace stood in the hallway outside.

"Mind if I come in?" she asked.

He stepped aside and let her in, before closing the door behind him.

Candace walked to the window and looked outside. She was in a matching sleepwear set, lavender shorts that hung around her thighs and a short cut lavender top. Quentin pulled his eyes away from her ass.

"What's on your mind, Candace?"

"I was wondering if you figured it out, yet," Candace said. "I was hoping you might have realized."

"Realized what?" Quentin asked.

Candace turned around and walked over to Quentin. She put a hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. Then she pulled him forward, pressing her lips to his, kissing him. She tilted his head, and he tilted with her, kissing her harder, deeper. He felt her tongue press against his lips and opened them, his tongue finding hers.

She stopped, pulling his forehead to hers.

"Is this a dream?" Quentin asked.

"Have you dreamed about this?" Candace asked.

"Yeah," Quentin said.

Candace moaned in a way Quentin had never heard before.

"I'm in love with you," Candace told him. "I've tried pushing it aside our whole lives. I was hoping you'd realize sooner or later so I didn't have to surprise you with it. I know that I shouldn't want you and I know that you shouldn't want me. But it's tearing me up inside that I can't have you."

Quentin pulled Candace to him, and she could feel his cock pressing against her.

"Candace," Quentin said. "I've been in therapy trying to stop feeling the way I do about you. They called it maladaptive affection, but I just always knew that I wanted you."

Candace smiled, the first real smile he'd seen from her in years.

"Just me, right?" she asked. "Not Emily?"

Quentin looked down.

"Emily, too?" Candace asked.

"Yeah," Quentin admitted.

Her smile faded.

"I was always so jealous of Emily," she confessed. "You two had your special bond, you were always on the same wavelength, always had your inside jokes. And then there was me. Always on my own."

"Candace," Quentin said. "Emily and I have always had our own bond, but I've always felt a bond with you, too. You're my big sister. I always thought you wanted to be alone, and I tried to honor that, but you've always been a part of me."

"Say it," Candace said. "Say the words. I need to hear them."

"I'm in love with you, too, Candace," Quentin said. "I have been for a long time."

She kissed him again, her hands holding his cheeks, her chest pressing against his. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her in. He felt her opening up to him, her usually tense demeanor softening, her coldness melting.

There came a knock at the door, and Candace froze.

"Quentin, no," she whispered.

"Candace," he whispered back. "It's okay."

"You've always chosen her over me before, please, just this once, choose me."

"I'm not choosing anyone," Quentin said. "I'm going to tell her to go back to bed."

Candace held him tightly for a second, before relenting.

Quentin crossed the room and cracked his door.

"Hey," Emily said. "I was going to sneak over like I used to."

"Now's not a good time," Quentin said.

Emily looked past Quentin, seeing Candace over his shoulder. Candace crossed her arms and looked away.

"I see that now," Emily said.

The edges of Emily's eyes and lips faltered in a way Quentin had never seen before.

"Emily," Quentin said.

"Hey, it's cool," Emily said, stepping away. "You all have your one on one and I'll catch up with you in the morning."

She shuffled down the hallway to her room, struggling to open her door before pushing back into her room.

Quentin shut his door.

"She looked really sad, didn't she?" Candace asked.

"Yeah," Quentin said. "Do you think I should go after her?"

"No," Candace said. "You should stay with me."

She grabbed Quentin again and kissed him, and he kissed her back, walking her back to his bed. They fell together to the mattress, her curling her leg over him as they kissed, trying to get closer to him through their clothes. His hands found her, the space of skin between her top and shorts, holding her hips in his hand as he began to grind against her.

She moaned at his touch, at his kisses, at the way he held her. She found his shirt and pulled it up and off, her hands exploring his bare chest. He undid her top and slid it up and off, and felt her bare chest pressed against his, her breasts soft and warm as he kissed her. Her hands found his jeans, unbuttoned, unzipped, pulled. His cock sprang up for her, and her hand wrapped around it. He moaned against her lips. His hands slid her shorts down, and gripped her ass while she shifted to let her clothes fall to the floor.

Candace rolled Quentin on top of her, holding his cheeks as she kissed him. Quentin rose up and hovered over her for a second, drinking in her naked body.

"I've waited years for this," Candace said. "Put it in, little brother."

Quentin spread Candace's legs and pressed the head of his cock up to her slit, feeling his sister's juices, warm and wet. He slid inside of her, and her eyes closed, her body tensing in pleasure. Inch by inch, his cock filled her, until their hips met, and she exhaled.

"Fuck, Quentin," she whispered. "It's even better than I dreamed."

Quentin kissed her.

"You took the words out of my mouth," he told her.

"Stay like this for a moment," she said. "I want to feel you."

Her hands squeezed his back and ass while she leaned up and kissed him.

"It's finally real," she said.

"It's finally real," he confirmed.

"Fuck me, Quentin," she said.

He started to roll his hips, back and forward, pulling the length of his cock back, before pressing forward again, listening to Candace's moans, feeling her squirm as he started picking up speed, thrusting faster and deeper.

"Oh my god," Candace moaned.

She closed her eyes and gripped the comforter, her hands balling into fists as her brother fucked her, her breasts bouncing in time with his thrusts. Quentin wrapped his lips around her neck, kissing and sucking at her skin while he wrapped her legs behind his thighs. Their bodies tensed together, her pulling him in as he thrust. They found their rhythm, pumping against each other, skin against skin, body against body. The old bed began to shift beneath them, swaying back and forth with their rhythm.

"Just like that," Candace said.

Her nails scratched Quentin's back, tips digging into his skin.

Quentin felt Candace's muscles begin to tense, felt her body begin to tense, felt her gripping him tighter and tighter. He kept going as he was, the way she liked. His anticipation was unbearable as he waited, wanting it, knowing that it was coming.

"Quentin," she whispered in a gasp, before her body shook and she kissed his ear, moaning lightly as her body rocked in pleasure.

He kept pace through her orgasm, letting the pleasure flow through her as she clung to him.

After a moment, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Your turn," she said.

Before Quentin knew what was happening, Candace had rolled on top of him, her hands on his chest as she rolled her hips up and down. He could see his cock being swallowed by his older sister's pussy as she sank down, before lifting back up again. Her breasts swung in his face as he kissed them absently.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Be a good boy and give me that big load."

Quentin's cum exploded inside of her, filling her womb and pussy. Their juices mixed together and dripped down their thighs, the smell of their sex filling the room. Candace sprawled across Quentin's chest, kissing him absently as his hands roamed up and down her bare back.

"I love you," Candace said.

"I love you," Quentin said.

She moaned one last time, and then her body relaxed and she was asleep.

Quentin held her, getting used to the newfound intimacy, the way Candace's body felt and the movements of her sleeping body. And soon enough, he fell asleep too.

Part 5

When Quentin woke up, Candace had rolled off of him during the night and was sleeping at the edge of the bed. The morning sun lit the room, and Quentin spent a moment admiring his older sister's naked ass. He wrapped his arm around her chest, spooning her from behind, and he felt her press back against him instinctively, moaning at his touch.

"Quentin," she said in her sleep.

He kissed her cheek, before slipping out of bed. He heard her whine a little at his absence as he pulled on a pair of sweatpants and slipped across the hallway. He used the restroom, brushed his teeth, washed his face, took a brush to his hair. Once he was ready, he opened the bathroom door.

Emily stood in the hallway outside the door.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," he said.

"So, last night," she said. "You and Candace."

He nodded.

"Me and Candace," he said.

"Is that a thing now?" she asked.

"It might be," Quentin said.

"I don't like it," Emily said.

"I'm... sorry?" Quentin said.

"Come down to the kitchen when you're ready," Emily said. "I made breakfast."

She walked down the hallway and down the stairs, and Quentin tried to ignore how cute her butt looked in her shorts.

Quentin went to his bed and kissed Candace awake.

"Mmm, good morning," Candace said, smiling happily.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," Quentin said. "Whenever you wake up we need to go to the kitchen, I think Emily's going to murder us."

"She's not gonna murder us," Candace said. "I think."

"Well, she made breakfast either way."

"Delicious murder breakfast," Candace said.

"Was that an honest joke from you?" Quentin said, holding the back of his hand to her forehead. "Are you sick? Did I break you?"

She took his hand and kissed it, sucking his thumb into her lips as she looked into his eyes seductively.

"Damn," Quentin said.

Candace let go of his hand and kissed his lips, before sliding to the side of the bed. She pulled on her nightwear from the day before, then grabbed Quentin's hand and pulled him. They walked down to the kitchen holding hands, Candace leading him up to the kitchen island and looking across the surface at Emily.

"Good morning," Emily said.

"Good morning," Candace said.

"You look pleased with yourself," Emily said.

"Shouldn't I?" Candace asked. "I won, didn't I?"

"Won?" Quentin asked.

"You didn't win," Emily said. "Just because you fucked him first doesn't mean anything."

"First?" Quentin asked.

"He said he's in love with me," Candace said. "That means I won."

"You're in love with her?" Emily asked.

Quentin looked at her. She looked like if he answered in the affirmative, she would burst into tears.

"I've been in therapy trying to stop feeling the way about you two that I do," Quentin said. "They call it maladaptive affection."

"You're in love with me, too?" Emily asked.

Quentin nodded.

"So it's a draw," Emily said.

"It's not a draw," Candace said. "I won. I kissed him first, I fucked him first, and he's in love with me."

"We're still here for a few more days," Emily said. "We'll see what Quentin decides."

Emily turned around and grabbed a couple of plates from the side of the stove, handing them across the island to Quentin and Candace, plates with scrambled eggs and avocados and bacon. "Bon apetit," she said.

While Quentin and Emily sat at the dining room table to eat, Candace went to the living room and started to play with the stereo. She flipped through CDs, looking for the one she wanted.

"So," Quentin said. "You two had a competition to see would fuck me first?"

"No," Emily said. "The competition is to see who you'll end up with. Candace said you'd fall for her, I said you'd fall for me. She's just celebrating because she thinks she already won."

The Arctic Monkeys started playing from the stereo, and Emily and Quentin looked over to see Candace dancing in the living room.

"Have you ever seen her dance like that?" Emily asked.

"I didn't know she could dance like that," Quentin admitted.

dabw1
dabw1
198 Followers