Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like taking all of your big brother's cum, don't you."

She gave a small laugh of pleasure that turned into a squeal.

"I can't wait until my big brother breeds me," she whispered. "I've been waiting for so fucking long."

Quentin's cock was throbbing inside of her, and she was quickly approaching the edge.

"You'll be my little slut forever, won't you?" he asked.

"Forever and ever," she whispered. "You're the only one for me."

Her body shook and she gasped, cumming for Quentin again as his hands and his cock drew the bliss out of her every nerve, paralyzing her with pleasure as she shook for him. And then she felt his warm cum explode inside of her and she smiled.

Emily reached her hand back and took Quentin's head, twisting her neck to kiss his lips as she cuddled against her chest.

"Incest feels so fucking good," she said. "Every time you make me cum, it's like the best orgasm I've ever had."

"It's really the best feeling in the world," Quentin said. "It's been like a day, and I'm already addicted."

"Hey, I was thinking," Emily said. "What if we packed up my bedroom tomorrow and we both slept in here."

"Candace might not like that," Quentin said.

"Candace can come too," Emily said. "It'll be like a sibling sleepover. With sex."

"I would love that," Quentin said.

"I bet you would, having both of your sisters worshiping your cock."

Emily kissed him.

"Perv," she said.

"Slut," he said.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you."

Part 7

When Quentin and Emily came downstairs, Candace was curled up on the couch watching an old movie. Quentin crossed the floor, bent down, and kissed her, and she kissed him back, pulling him down to the couch to sit beside her.

"What are you watching?" Quentin asked.

"It's called Days of Heaven, from Terrence Malick. It's a love story and a murder story set in American frontier Texas. A lot of people have called it the greatest film of the 1970s."

"Have you seen it before?" Quentin asked.

"My first time," Candace said. "It was in the Criterion Collection section, and it looked interesting, so I grabbed it."

"Would you mind pausing it for just a moment?"

Candace grabbed the remote and paused the film.

"We had a proposition for you," Emily said.

"I don't like that," Candace said.

"Tomorrow we'd like to move everything out of mine and your bedrooms and leave Quentin's bedroom for last."

"But then where are we going to sleep?" Candace asked.

"My bed," Quentin said.

"Both of us?" Candace asked.

"Both of us," Emily said.

Candace's lips tightened.

"I see," she said. "I want Quentin to myself tonight."

"What?" Emily asked.

"After dinner, I want Quentin all to myself. I want all the couples stuff, the movie, the cuddling, the sex, the sleeping in the same bed afterward. Then tomorrow night we can share him."

"I suppose that's fair," Emily said. "Just make sure that we don't get in the habit of you being his nighttime girlfriend and me being his daytime girlfriend. I want him some nights, too."

"I want days with him, too," Candace said.

"Maybe we should start a calendar," Emily joked.

Candace made a face like she was considering it.

"I'm going to go make dinner," Emily said. "You two enjoy your movie."

Candace cuddled into Quentin's arm and pressed play on the remote, and the film started again. Quentin's lips found Candace's neck, and Candace squirmed against him.

"I really like that you called us a couple," Quentin told her.

"I really like doing couples stuff with you," Candace said.

She crossed her legs across his lap and kissed him, and his cock instantly hardened again. She pressed her thigh against it as she smiled naughtily.

"You've really got it bad for me, don't you?" she asked.

Quentin nodded.

Candace pulled his shirt off and began to kiss his bare skin, his shoulder and his neck. She stopped for a moment, and he heard her sniff him.

"You kind of smell like Emily now," she said. "I can smell her on you."

"Is that going to be a problem?" Quentin asked.

"I might be able to get used to it," Candace said.

Quentin's hands undid Candace's top, and he kissed her bare skin, her shoulder, her neck, down to her nipple, sucking it into his mouth. Candace put her hand on the back of Quentin's head and pulled it close, forcing him to suck on her nipple while her other hand slid down to his lap, rubbing his hard-on through his jeans and boxers. Quentin undid Candace's shorts and panties and slid them down her legs, dropping them at the end of the couch. Candace undid Quentin's jeans and slide them down into the floor. They sat there together, naked, breathing in each other's smells, hands roaming each other's bodies. Then Candace lay back, and Quentin crawled on top of her.

"Little brother," she moaned.

"Big sis," he whispered.

She lifted her hips, positioned herself, then dropped her dripping pussy onto her brother's cock. She closed her eyes as Quentin filled her up and began to thrust, keeping a slow and steady rhythm that he knew she liked, drawing the pleasure out of her as she moaned and squirmed for him.

"Mmm I fucking love you," Candace said.

"I love fucking you," Quentin said.

She ran her nails up and down his back as he fucked her into the side of the couch, leaving scratch marks on him. He kissed her and grunted against her lips. There was fire on the television, and neither brother or sister knew why, but they knew that it felt right, that it somehow reflected what they felt for each other. She opened her eyes and looked into his, and he looked into hers, and her body tensed, her muscles spasming as she orgasmed for her little brother. He kept a steady pace through her orgasm, and she surrendered to the pleasure, letting it run wild like the fire on the television, burning through her until she had to stop him, placing her hand on his chest and pushing him back.

Quentin sat back on his heels, his cock still rock hard for her. She bent down and sucked her juices from his cock, bobbing her lips down his shaft, letting her saliva coat it. Quentin ran his fingers through her hair.

"You have such a nice cock, Quentin," Candace said.

She turned around and bent over the arm of the couch, shaking her tight ass for her brother.

"Put it back in me?"

Quentin didn't hesitate, taking her hips and guiding her pussy down onto his cock again. His hands held her, guiding her up and down as he thrust deep inside of her. She had to put her head down on her arm, her weight on the arm of the couch as her brother pounded her from behind. Their bodies made a lewd sound every time they met, wet and rough. She moaned and gasped into her arm, and he fucked her with reckless abandon, his cock swelling as he felt himself approaching the edge once again.

She reached back, taking one of his hands, squeezing it. He held her hand as he began to lose control, his thrusts becoming erratic and wild until he burst inside of her. She arched her back like a cat, her cunt milking her brother's cum from his cock as she slid up and down its length. Quentin gasped, holding his sister's hips until his orgasm passed. He let his cock fall from her pussy, and their cum dripped out of her, down to the couch.

"Every fucking time," Candace gasped happily. "Every time better than the one before it."

Quentin leaned over her, kissing her lips, and she kissed him back, shifting on the couch to tuck herself into his chest.

"I think we missed some of the movie," Quentin said.

"It's okay," Candace said. "We can start from the beginning so you can see it too."

When dinner was ready, Candace and Quentin put on their clothes and joined their younger sister in the dining room and ate and laughed and felt closer than they had in years. Candace stole food off Quentin's plate, and Quentin pretended to be annoyed. Emily teased them about acting like a couple, and Candace smiled, the largest smile either Emily or Quentin had ever seen from her.

After they finished dinner, they turned out the lights and watched a movie that Candace picked out, Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation. Emily started watching with them, sitting in the chair while they cuddled on the couch, but after awhile she yawned, and went up to her room, leaving them alone.

When the movie ended, they lay on the couch, kissing in the darkness until Candace finally said they should go to bed.

Candace held his hand and led them up to his bedroom. He shut the door, and she undressed, crawling into his bed. He undressed and got into bed beside her, and she kissed him. His cock hardened instantly as their bodies met.

"Just one touch, huh?" she asked.

"From you, yes," he said.

He slipped his fingers between her legs, felt her wetness.

"Just one touch?" he asked.

"From you," she said.

He kissed her as he crawled on top of her, spread her legs, and slid inside of her once again. She held him as he began to roll his hips, slowly pumping inside of her.

"Make love to me," she said.

Slowly, with intention, he made love to her. The warmth of their bodies as they writhed and thrust together, the wetness of their lips as they kissed, the way she moaned as she squeezed him to her. He felt her body beginning to tighten, her muscles squeezing as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back to his pillow. And then her body shook.

"More," she whispered. "I want more."

He kept going, and soon he felt the familiar shaking again. The room was thick with her smell, and he felt his head starting to go light as his cock swelled.

"Please," she said. "I need it."

His cum shot inside of her, and she shook against him one last time. They collapsed to the bed, both of them spent of energy. Quentin pulled the comforter up over them, held his older sister until she fell asleep in his arms, and then fell asleep holding her.

Part 8

Candace decided on Miike Snow for the day. The siblings packed up all but one bedroom, some of the kitchen, one of the bathrooms, and the living room, and stuffed it all in the truck. Candace stayed behind to take a shower, while Emily and Quentin took the truck down to the storage unit, which by now had become two storage units, and packed it full until there was no room left.

They were on their way back when Emily told Quentin to take a turn at the next stop sign.

"Where are we going?" Quentin asked, making the turn.

"They put a sex shop in that old strip-mall by the fire station I wanted to check out."

"Are you looking for something specific?"

"I want to get something nice to wear tonight, and I thought I'd look at toys," Emily said. "I also thought if there was only one person on duty, we might be able to do it in the dressing room."

"I love the way you think," Quentin said.

Unfortunately, there were multiple people in the store, and it didn't look like the siblings would be able to get back to the dressing room without being spotted. That didn't stop Emily from having fun. She wandered around the lingerie section, picking things out for Quentin to imagine her wearing. A little black one with lace over the breasts, a little white one that would show off her ass, a little pink one with heart-shaped pasties that she seemed to enjoy.

"Do you think Candace likes schoolgirls?" Emily asked, looking between a schoolgirl and cheerleader costume.

"I didn't know Candace liked me until two days ago."

"Fair," Emily said.

A couple walked by holding an anal plug in a box.

"What about butt stuff?" Emily asked.

"We haven't tried it yet," Quentin said.

Emily looked around then leaned to whisper in Quentin's ear.

"Have you exclusively been cumming in your sisters' pussies?"

Quentin looked embarrassed and nodded.

"Naughty boy," Emily said with a smile.

She looked around for a little bit longer, and made up her mind. She got some lube, a butt plug with a heart shaped flare, a little pen vibrator with a head like light-bulb, and the pink lingerie she'd liked.

"You don't want to get a dildo, too?" Quentin asked.

"That's what your cock is for," Emily said.

They got back in the truck and shut the doors.

"Where can a brother and sister go to have sex in this town?" Emily asked.

"We can do it in the truck," Quentin suggested.

Emily scrunched her face and shook her head no.

"There's not much in town," Quentin said. "The church, the laundromat, the library, the park, the..."

A thought struck him and he paused for a second.

"What about the American Music Museum," he suggested. "Remember when we went there with Aunt Callie? There were all sorts of little alcoves you could hide in. There probably aren't many people there, and they're always playing music, so we could make a little bit of noise without getting caught."

"I like the way you think," Emily said.

They drove over to the museum to find it almost empty. There were a few couples wandering the long halls, some single people sitting around or eating lunch, or just listening to the music. Emily held Quentin's hand, swinging it lightly as they looked around for a nice place to fuck. Past the Roots music, the Slave Spirituals, the Appalachian Folk, past the Origins of Pop. In the Rock display, they found their opening. Two of the walls wrapped around each other in an odd corner, creating an alcove hidden from the public. Emily found it first, pulling her brother inside. The walls were soft, sound-dampening, and as long as nobody found the entrance Emily had, they were completely cut off from the wanderers-by.

"I think we're safe," Emily said.

Quentin didn't hesitate to kiss her, pushing her back against the plush wall. Emily moaned as she held her brother to her, kissing him, grinding against him through their clothes. She wrapped her leg around him, and felt his cock pressing against her, her shorts and his jeans the only thing separating them.

"Naughty boy," Emily whispered, sliding her shorts down around her ankles, showing off her bare pussy to her brother. "Trying to knock up his own sisters."

Quentin undid his jeans and pushed them down, his cock springing out. Emily took it and rubbed it up and down as she smiled up at him.

"Incest," she whispered. "Incest with your sister."

Quentin's cock throbbed in her hand.

"Inbreeding," she whispered. "Little southern incest babies."

Quentin's cock was pulsing.

Emily turned around and put her hands against the wall, spreading her legs for her brother. He took her hips and pulled her back, and as the head of his cock pressed between her lips, he felt her juices dripping down the length of his cock.

"Incest with your brother," Quentin whispered in her ear. "Your brother's cum filling your womb."

Emily squirmed, shaking her pussy lips against his cock.

"That's not fair," she said.

He pulled her back, his cock entering her slowly.

"Nobody here knows that you're a naughty little incest slut," Quentin whispered. "Trying to have your brother's baby."

"Fuck," Emily said, rocking her hips back.

Music came from above their head, early rock music like Chuck Berry, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Little Richard playing through speakers far overhead.

Quentin started to move faster now, his sister rocking back in time with him, finding their tempo with the music. Emily put her forehead to the fake wall, cool and soft under her face as her brother began to fuck her from behind. She felt like an animal in heat, a need deep within her competing with her sense of decorum, her sense of society. She wanted to breed, wanted to fuck, wanted to be fucked. And Quentin was so happy to oblige her, staring down at his little sister's ass while it shook for him.

The song changed, and so did Quentin's tempo, fucking her faster.

Pleasure filled her and her head went light, losing herself in the music, losing her mind to the physical sensations. Her legs felt like they were about to give in.

"Wait," she said. She pushed Quentin back, then put her back against the wall. She pulled him back and put it back inside of her. Quentin held her, kissing her deep as he began to thrust again, her moans muffled against his lips.

The song changed again, and Quentin changed too.

She let her head fall back against the wall as the pleasure overtook her, her body shaking against his.

"Fuck your baby sister," she whispered.

Quentin pumped his cock into her as her juices poured down his thighs, hard and deep, her words making him lose his mind, lose his sense. He forgot everything except her, her body, and her words.

"Put a baby in me," she begged.

Quentin's cum exploded inside of her, warm and wet as it splashed against her insides.

"Yes," she whispered. "Yes yes yes."

They both breathed out and in, trying to catch their breaths. Emily pulled her shorts up, and Quentin pulled his jeans up, and they stood there.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you," she said.

He took her hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Let's go home," he said.

"Yeah," she said with a cock-drunk smile. "Let's go home."

When they got home, Candace was waiting for them at the door. She kissed Quentin, holding his body to hers.

"You smell like Emily again," she said.

Then, to Emily's surprise, Candace stepped over and hugged her.

"And you smell like Quentin," Candace said.

"Is that okay?" Emily asked.

"I like it," Candace said. "How are we doing tonight? Should we just meet in Quentin's room after dinner?"

"Let's walk up together," Quentin said. "After dinner."

Emily nodded.

"I think after tonight, we should start making decisions together," she said. "The three of us."

"It feels so weird," Candace said.

"What feels so weird?" Emily asked.

"Being a part of... whatever this is. At first I really wanted Quentin all to myself, but now I think I'm happy."

Candace turned around and walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm having a lot of feelings, and I'm not quite sure how to express or process them," Candace said, not facing her siblings. "I'm going to go take a nap. I'll be down for dinner."

She climbed the stairs up to the second floor, and disappeared around the bend.

"Have you ever noticed that Candace has a really nice butt?" Emily asked Quentin.

"Ever since I knew that butts could be nice," Quentin said.

"Do you think Candace's butt is better than mine?" Emily asked.

"I think that's a question without a right answer," Quentin said.

He reached down and squeezed Emily's ass through her shorts.

"I love your butt," he added.

"I like yours, too," Emily said.

Part 9

The siblings ate dinner in quiet anticipation of the events that would come after. They made little jokes, smiled at each other, Emily even tried teasing them a little bit, but they kept their voices low like they were sharing a secret. They finished dinner, cleaned their plates in the sink, washed everything. There was nothing left to do.

Quentin reached out and took Candace's hand first. Then Emily's. He led them upstairs to the bedroom, his bedroom, over to his bed.

Candace looked down at the floor, then up nervously at her younger brother.

"So," she said. "What now?"

"Can Emily help undress you?" Quentin asked.

Candace looked to Emily, her baby sister, the youngest of their family, the little brat. Emily smiled and nodded her head at Candace. Candace nodded her head at Emily.

Candace felt Quentin's hands on her, felt him pull her into a kiss. And then she felt Emily's hands undressing her, undoing her top, pulling it away to expose her breasts. A moment passed as she lost herself in her brother's kiss, and then she felt Emily's hands exploring her body, fingernails long and smooth against her skin. Emily's fingers slipped Candace's leggings down, peeling them away from her already drenched pussy, down around her ankles. Candace stepped out of them, kicking them off, and then she was sandwiched between Quentin and Emily as her siblings' lips found her skin.