Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily reached over the table and took Quentin's hand.

"Hey," she said. "Why didn't you tell me you were in therapy?"

"How could I?" Quentin asked. "How was I supposed to tell you why I was in therapy? 'Hey Emily, just so you know I can't look at you without imagining your lips against mine, can't talk to you without imagining being with you, and I check you out every time you're not looking. Hope you don't mind.' I was afraid you'd think I was a perv and a monster."

Her thumb slid along his knuckles.

"I know you're not a monster, and I don't mind you being a pervert," she said. "The truth is that I've felt the same way for as long as I can remember. Imagining your kisses, dreaming about having a future with you, even checking you out when you're not looking."

He squeezed her hand.

"That makes me really happy to hear," Quentin said.

Emily stood up and walked around the table. She sat down in Quentin's lap, and Quentin felt his cock spring to life against her ass.

"Mmm, you do like me, don't you," Emily said, wiggling her butt against her older brother's erection.

"I do," Quentin said.

Emily leaned in and brushed her lips against her brother's, teasing him. He tried to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"Not yet, silly," she said. "I want it to be special."

She slipped out of his lap and looked at his hard-on through his sweatpants. Her tongue slid over her upper lip, before she turned away and went back to her own chair.

The siblings spent the morning packing up all the rooms but the ones they were using, moving the beds and dressers and desks, the old photos and knickknacks until the rooms were bare and empty. Quentin and Candace drove the truck back to the storage unit. Once the truck was unloaded, they sat down in the front seat of the truck, both of them sweating from the heat and the exertion.

Quentin went to put the key into the ignition, but Candace reached across the cab and stopped him. She slid over beside him, then climbed over his lap. She kissed him sweetly as she pressed her body to his. His hands moved up her back, squeezing her, holding her shoulders as she unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down. Her hands found his hard cock and rubbed it up and down. His hands found her leggings, pushing them down. She pressed her pussy lips and the little tuft of hair above her pussy to his cock, sliding it up and down. He took her hips and pulled her down onto it.

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as her brother entered her once again.

"God, it's still good the second time," she said.

She pushed her brother's head back and kissed him deep as she rode him up and down in the front seat of the truck. The smell of her pussy quickly filled the cab, the sound of his cock pushing inside of her folds lewd and erotic. His hand found her breast through her top, circling and rubbing her nipple as she moaned into his mouth.

She bucked against him, riding him harder and harder, kissing him deep as she felt herself approaching the edge.

"Let me know when you're about to cum," she whispered. "I want to cum with you."

Quentin's other hand found his sister's ass, guiding her up and down in rhythm as he bucked up against her. His cock swelled, but he held back as they fucked each other.

There was a light rocking to the cab as their bodies moved, fast, hard, bucking like animals until their bodies tensed.

"I'm about to cum," Quentin whispered.

"Cum inside me," Candace said.

He did, shooting a load of cum into his sister's womb, and her body spasmed in ecstasy. She shook against him, kissing him deep, holding onto him until her body relaxed.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," Quentin whispered back.

Candace pulled her leggings up, then slid over to the passenger's seat. Quentin pulled his pants up, zipping his cock back into his pants.

They drove back to the house, where Emily had made stuffed avocados.

As they ate, Quentin thought he saw Emily's nose sniff, and worried that they must smell like sex. But she didn't say anything as they chatted.

After lunch, Candace said she was going to go take a shower and a nap.

"You two had sex again, didn't you?" Emily asked when Candace was out of earshot.

"We did," Quentin said.

"You should go take a shower, too," Emily said. "When you're done, come back down and we'll watch a movie or something."

Quentin went upstairs and used the shower across from his bedroom, washing away the sweat and taboo juices of the last couple days. He changed into a pair of jeans and a fresh shirt, before heading back out into the hallway. He knocked lightly on Candace's door, but there was no answer. He opened the door lightly and peaked in, and saw her sleeping soundly in her bed. He imagined himself slipping into her room, wrapping his arms around her, sleeping away the afternoon beside her. But he knew that Emily was waiting, so he closed the door and headed downstairs to her.

Emily was in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a red top that showed off her chest. Quentin walked over and sat down beside her on the couch. Immediately, her hands were on her chest as she cuddled up into his side.

"I was afraid I'd never get you to myself," she said.

Quentin smiled.

"Candace and I aren't like a couple," Quentin said. "You can just grab me if you ever want me to yourself."

"You say that," Emily said. "Candace might not feel the same."

She took his hand and stood up.

"Come on, I want to go see the old watering creek."

They went out the back door and walked. It had been years since either of them had been out this way, but Emily still remembered the way. After a short walk, they arrived. Water cut through the land in an arc. If there were still animals on the land, they could come out here to drink, but for now it was just for show.

Emily sat down beside the shallow water, took her shoes off, and dipped her toes in.

"Come on," she said, patting the ground beside her. "Sit beside me like we used to."

He did, sitting down next to her, curling one of his legs under the other as he reclined.

She reached out to a vine, a pulled back a couple of white and yellow flowers.

"Do you remember honeysuckle?"

He nodded, and she handed him one. He pulled a stem and licked the honey-nectar from it, just as they'd done when they were kids, and she did the same.

"I'm jealous of you and Candace," Emily said. "I keep trying not to think about it, but every time I do, I'm just like 'Why does she get to be so lucky?' And then I feel bad because she's my sister and I want to be happy for her, and you're my brother and I want you to be happy, but I wish I was with you and not her."

She turned to Quentin and took his cheek in her hand, before pulling his lips to hers. He closed his eyes. Her lips were soft and tasted like honeysuckle. She moaned against his lips, and his hand took her cheek, holding her as she was holding him.

"I'm in love with you," Emily said. "I have been for as long as I can remember."

"I'm in love with you," Quentin said.

She untied her top and it fell down her arms, her beautiful breasts shining in the sunlight. Quentin bent down and took her nipple into his mouth. Emily cooed and moaned at her brother's mouth and tongue on her nipple. She lay back on the ground, wishing she'd brought a picnic blanket with them. Quentin kissed from Emily's neck down her chest to her nipple and back, lips and tongue tracing along the tanline that ran across her chest.

She felt his hands unbuttoning her shorts, and she lifted her hips so he could slide the shorts and her panties down her legs, kicking them beside her trying not to let them fall in the creek. Quentin admired the tanlines that ran around her waist and thighs, imagining his sister in a tanning salon wearing a bikini. A second later she felt his hand slide between her legs, fingers tracing her pussy lips, middle finger finding her clit.

"Fuck, Quentin," she whispered.

Her hands found his shirt, practically tearing it off, tossing it in the pile with hers. He kissed her lips as she pressed her chest to his, feeling him this close for the first time, wishing she'd done this so long ago. She found his jeans and tugged them, the button sliding out, the zipper sliding down, and then she pushed and her brother was naked for her. She pushed him away for a second to admire him, her eyes drinking his body in as her hand worked on her, her juices dripping down her brother's fingers and palm.

"This is me," Quentin said.

"I love it," Emily said.

She pulled him on top of her, spreading her legs for him, and he let her guide him, pressing against her as they kissed. He pushed inside of her and she gasped in pleasure, moaning in her brother's ear.

"We're connected," she whispered.

"We've always been connected," Quentin told her.

She wrapped her arms around him for a moment, holding him in place as she kissed his neck and shoulder, lips wet and warm. Then she began to buck against him, and he began to thrust against her. Emily's small, plump body felt different than Candace's, not better or worse, but comfortable in a different way.

Her moans in his ear were like music as they found the pace that worked for them, slower than with Candace, deeper than with Candace, her folds holding him tight.

She kissed his lips and he kissed her back, finding her tongue, feeling her moan against his lips, swallowing her moans. Her hands gripped him, squeezing his hips as he thrust inside of her, legs wrapped around his, guiding him deep inside of her.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this," Emily said. "It's a dream come true."

"Better than a dream," Quentin told her. "It's real."

"It's real," Emily repeated, letting her eyes close and her head roll back against the grass. "It's real."

He leaned back onto his knees and took her hands, holding them, pulling them for leverage. He swung his hips, thrusting deep inside of her as she practically screamed for him, her moans and squeals of pleasure loud and constant.

After a moment, she took his hands and held them to her breasts, and he squeezed them, fingers finding her nipples, lightly twisting them. She arched her back.

"I'm about to cum," she told him.

He leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into his lips, and he felt her body convulse, shaking from her hips up.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," she repeated through her orgasm.

When she had stopped shaking and her voice had faded, Quentin leaned down and kissed her lips again.

"Everything you ever wanted?" he asked.

"Almost," she said.

She pushed him off of her, then turned around onto her hands and knees, shaking her butt in the air for her brother.

"I still want your cum," she said.

Quentin took her hips and pulled her back against his cock, wet with her juices, rock hard. He pressed inside of her again and she gasped, gripping the grass beneath her hands as she rocked her ass back against his thrusts. Slow and deep, the folds of her pussy gripping his cock, milking it, pushing him closer and closer. His cock swelled, and he began to lose his rhythm, pumping faster, thrusting deeper.

"Give it to me, big brother," she said. "I want all your cum inside me."

He shot rockets inside of her, and her body convulsed again. He held her as his cum filled her, overfilled, ran down her thighs and legs, their juices dripping into the ground beneath them. She fell forward, his cock slipping from her, and lay down on her side beside the creek. He crawled on top of her and kissed her.

"We have to do that some more," she said. "It was amazing, and I want more."

"We have all week," Quentin said. "And after, if you want."

Emily nodded. "I do want that. But you have to choose me."

Quentin sat up. The grass was uncomfortable on his legs and butt, so he grabbed his boxers from his jeans and put them on.

Emily grabbed her Daisy Dukes and pulled them on as well, sitting beside her brother. She kissed his shoulder and neck and cheek. Finally, she kissed his lips.

"Next time, can we do it in a bed? Or at least a couch?"

"Yes," Quentin said. "A bed would be nice."

Candace was awake when Quentin and Emily walked back up the path and through the back door of the house. She took Quentin's hand and possessively draped herself over him.

"You two have fun out there?" she asked.

"We did," Emily said.

"Well, I hope you got it out of your system," Candace said.

She tilted Quentin's chin and kissed his lips, and he kissed her back.

"You're not mad?" Quentin asked.

"I figured you two would probably hook up this week," she said. "It doesn't matter, as long as you choose me at the end."

"Then you wouldn't mind if we did it again?" Emily asked.

Candace frowned.

"Let's say this week is free," she said. "Quentin can do it as many times as he wants with us, as often as he wants."

"But then he has to choose," Emily said.

"Deal," Candace said.

"Deal," Emily said.

"What if I don't choose?" Quentin asked.

Both of his sisters looked at him.

"I'm in love with both of you," he said. "I can't imagine turning one of you down, or not having one of you. What if I can't choose at the end of the week?"

Candace and Emily both looked down for the first time.

"Then I suppose we'd have to end it," Candace said.

Emily slowly nodded. "You can do whatever you want this week, but you have to make a choice."

Quentin suddenly looked very sad.

"I'm going to go take a nap," he said. "I'll be down for dinner."

Quentin walked past them and disappeared up the stairs.

"Are we being too hard on him?" Emily asked.

"Do you want to share him with me?" Candace asked.

Emily's lips pressed together.

"I don't want to say no," she said. "But it's not my first choice."

"Then we should be hard on him," Candace said. "What if we get to the end of the week and he says he wants us both?"

Emily nodded with resolve.

"I'll do it," she said.

"Do what?" Candace asked.

"If we get to the end of the week and he says he wants us both, then I'll share him with you."

Candace stared at Emily for a moment.

"Will you share him with me?" Emily asked.

Candace looked down at the floor, then back up at Emily.

"It's not my first choice either," Candace said. "I'll have to think about it."

"You've still got a couple days," Emily said.

Emily walked past Candace and started walking up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Candace asked.

"I'm gonna go suck Quentin's cock!" Emily called down the stairs, before disappearing at the top.

Part 6

Quentin went to his room and took off his clothes, crawling into bed and covering his eyes with his arm. He rolled toward the dark side of the room and tried to get comfortable. His mind was racing, trying to decide what he wanted to do. He wanted both of his sisters, but it didn't look like they would accept that. So he had to make a choice: His older sister Candace, whom he'd adored and lusted after all his life, or his younger sister Emily, whom he shared a special connection with since they were children. And if he chose one, how would the other respond? Would Candace really accept losing him? Would Emily?

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a hand on his side, then a warmth pressed against his back. His younger sister's bare breasts pressed against him as he lifted his head and looked back at her. She kissed his lips, her hand roaming his chest, groping him lovingly.

He rolled onto his back, still kissing her, but she broke their kiss and kissed her way down his body. Her hand took his cock, and he found that he was immediately hard for her. She kissed his neck and his shoulder, rolled her tongue over one of his nipples, still moving downward. She kissed his belly button and spread his legs. He ran his fingers through her hair and she smiled up at him. Then she took his cock in her mouth, bobbing her head down on it.

He gasped, his right leg shaking in pleasure as her mouth and hand bobbed down, deeper, deeper, until she was all the way to the base, his whole cock in her mouth. Her round ass hung in the air, and Quentin had to stare at it. Then she bobbed up to the head, and down to the base again, squeezing with her lips and fingers.

"Can I eat you out while you do that?" Quentin asked.

Emily brought her head up with a pop, a strand of saliva dripping from her lips to his cock as she smiled.

"You're such a naughty big brother," she teased, turning around on the bed until her pussy was in his face.

He pushed an arm under her, wrapping around the small of her back as he licked her pussy lips. They were already glistening and pink, and they tasted sweet and salty as his tongue rolled over them. She shook as his tongue rolled over her lips, then gasped as his lips found her clit. She took his cock back into her mouth, sucking and bobbing on it while he licked and sucked on her clit. They moaned loudly against each other as they both tried to give each other pleasure, their mouths making slurping noises as each tried to get the other off first.

Emily felt herself approaching the edge, but tried her best to hold back. Meanwhile her brother did the same, his cock swelling, but him doing his best to hold on. Finally, Emily broke, her body spasming with pleasure as Quentin sucked and slurped at her juices, so sweet against his tongue. And a moment later he broke too, his cum spurting down his sister's throat, warm and salty.

She pulled herself off of his cock with another pop, swallowing as much of his cum as she could while he kissed her thighs.

She swung around and pressed her chest against his, holding him tight as she kissed his lips.

"Mmm," she said. "You still kind of taste like me."

"You like the way you taste?" Quentin asked.

"Yeah," Emily said. "I've eaten my fair share of pussy."

Quentin must have made a face, because she smiled and leaned into his ear.

"You think Candace would let me eat her pussy while you fucked me?"

His cock twitched against her leg and she smiled a naughty smile.

"You really are a perv," she teased, snuggling her chin into his shoulder.

Quentin held her tight, and she held him back, and after awhile they fell asleep together.

He dreamed about what Emily had said, about him fucking her into the bed as she ate out Candace, and Candace leaned forward and kissed him while she rode their younger sister's face, and when he woke up, Emily was holding his rock hard cock in her hand, pumping it lightly as she looked at his face.

"Having a good dream?" she asked.

"A very good dream," he said.

"You said my name," she said.

"You were there."

"You said Candace's name too," she said.

"Candace was there, too."

"You're not just a perv, are you?" she asked. "You really do love both of us."

"I really do love both of you," Quentin said.

She rolled away from him and pressed her plump ass against his cock, rubbing it against her as she took his hand and placed it on her breast. He kissed her neck and shoulder as he humped her ass. After a moment, she reached down, took his cock, and pressed it to her pussy lips. With a small movement of his hips, he pressed inside of her once again, fucking her sideways on the bed as his hand squeezed her breast, fingers teasing her nipple. His other hand slid between her legs, and she adjusted so he had access, tucking her leg over his as his finger found her clit.

"Fuck, you're really good at that," she said.

She was overwhelmed with pleasure as her brother pushed all of her buttons, her body shaking for him as he thrust inside of her. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the pleasure.

"You like being your big brother's little slut, don't you?" Quentin asked.

"I love being my big brother's little slut," she said. "I love feeling my big brother's big cock in my pussy."