Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quentin kissed Candace's neck as Emily kissed her shoulder, their hands dancing over her bare body. She squirmed against them, feeling Emily's breasts against her back, feeling Quentin's cock against her thigh, their clothes in the way.

"You're wearing too many clothes," she told them.

Quentin's shirt fell to the floor, and Candace touched his chest. Emily's top hit the ground, and Candace felt her warm skin against her back. Candace reached down and undid Quentin's jeans, pushing his jeans and boxers down, while Emily's shorts slipped down and off.

Candace couldn't believe how good it felt being between Quentin and Emily, the warmth of their bodies, their soft lips against her skin. Quentin's cock, Emily's breasts, grinding against them wanting them closer. She'd wanted a place for so long, and she thought that this was it.

They fell to the bed in a pile, a mess of lips and limbs. Candace felt Quentin's cock against her pussy lips, and she wanted it, lifting her hips and pressing down against it. Her brother's cock parted her pussy lips, then slipped inside of her, filling her up until their hips met, until they couldn't possibly be closer. Emily's hands squeezed Candace's breasts, fingers finding her nipples. As Emily pressed herself against Candace's back, Candace felt a bit of wetness against her ass and the back of her thigh, and it turned her on like she couldn't believe. Her brother's cock, her sister's pussy, hands and mouths and the smell of sex.

It didn't take long before her siblings' attention overwhelmed her, and her body rocked with her first orgasm, shaking for Emily and Quentin.

"Fuck," she whispered against Quentin's shoulder.

Quentin and Emily slowed down, letting Candace's body relax between them.

"You two are so hot," Emily said.

"Do you want a turn?" Candace asked.

"You go first," Emily said. "I want to eat his cum from your pussy."

Candace felt Quentin's cock twitch inside of her and she squirmed and smiled.

"You two are..." she searched for a word that never arrived. "Something."

"You are, too," Quentin said.

Emily moved so that Candace could roll onto her back, Quentin rolling on top of her, fucking her again, slowly and deeply like she liked. Candace looked over at Emily, who was lubing up her new butt plug. Seeing Candace look at her, Emily bent over, rubbed the butt plug against her tight asshole, then twisted it inside. She moved her hand so Candace could see the heart shaped flare, and Candace thought for the first time about how hot Emily was, wondering how she'd never noticed before.

Emily came back to the bed, bending over to take one of Candace's nipples into her mouth, sucking her sister's tit while her hand twisted and tweaked the other one. Candace felt like she was going to overload from the pleasure.

"Please, Quentin," she begged. "Please, I want it, I need it."

"Say it," Quentin said.

"I want my brother's cum," Candace said.

Quentin's cock exploded inside of her, a big load filling her up, warm against her insides as her body rocked again in orgasm.

Quentin kept fucking her for as long as he could, and she kept fucking back against him for as long as possible, and then his cock fell from her pussy. Quentin moved to the empty side of the bed as Emily crawled between Candace's legs. Candace felt Emily's lips kiss her thighs one by one, before Emily's tongue slid up Candace's slit. Emily licked Quentin's cum from her sister's cunt, moaning at the tastes mixing on her taste-buds. The salt of Quentin's cum, the sweet acidity of Candace's cum. Emily thought it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted.

Candace saw Quentin get to his knees behind Emily, saw him grip her hips and her ass as he lined his cock up with her entrance, then push forward. Emily gasped and moaned against Candace's pussy, her lips wrapping around Candace's clit, sucking as their brother fucked her from behind. Candace's fingers found her nipples, playing with them as her younger sister went down on her while being fucked by her younger brother. She couldn't pull her eyes away from them. As Quentin thrust, Emily's plump body shook in an erotic way, her lips and tongue pressing against Candace's pussy lips and clit.

Emily quickly orgasmed as well, her body shaking against the bed and her older sister as she wrapped her arms around her Candace's thighs, holding onto her like she might fall off the bed otherwise. Quentin slowed down, letting Emily cum for him. Then she twisted on the bed, rolling over until she was face up. She pulled Quentin back inside of her and looked to Candace.

"Can you ride my face?" Emily asked Candace.

"I can try," Candace said, crawling onto her knees, straddling her sister's face.

Emily's hands found Candace's ass, squeezing it as she pulled Candace's pussy back to her lips. Quentin started to fuck her again, and Emily gave a small squeal of pleasure that echoed through Candace's body. Quentin took Candace's chin and pulled her lips to his, kissing her as he fucked Emily. All three siblings were in ecstasy, the pressure building inside of them for as long as they could hold it, focusing on each other until it was too late.

Quentin came inside of Emily, Emily came against Candace, Candace came against Quentin. Muscles tensed, then relaxed. The three collapsed to the bed.

There was silence in the room for a long while as the siblings caressed each other in a post orgasm stupor. Emily finally broke the silence.

"I love you both," she said. "I don't want to make Quentin choose anymore. I want to be with both of you."

Candace's breathing was still heavy.

"Yeah," she said. "I agree. My place is with you two."

"So what's next?" Quentin asked.

"You should move back to Chicago," Candace said.

"We could move to New York," Emily offered.

"Nah, Candace is right," Quentin said. "I'll move back to Chicago."

"We'll get an apartment together with a shared bed," Candace said.

"We should get a house in the suburbs," Emily said. "Less chance of nosy neighbors or noise complaints. Maybe mom and dad could find a place for us."

"A house with a shared bed," Candace said. "And some rooms for the babies."

"Pets, too," Emily said. "Maybe a little garden."

"That's my dream come true," Quentin said. "I don't know how we'd be able to afford all that, though."

"We'll make it work," Candace said. "We'll find a place for us."

They talked for a long while, dreaming up their future life together, until one by one they drifted off to sleep, first Candace, then Emily, then finally Quentin. Quentin held his sister's close, marveling at their naked forms, thinking about how lucky he was to finally have his dream girls, before sleep took him as well.

Part 10

Emily woke up before her siblings. It was still early, but the sun was starting to peak in the windows. She sat up in bed, slid out into the floor, and went to the bathroom. She had forgotten about her butt plug when she went to sleep, but as the night had gone on, it began to bother her. She went to the sink and pulled it out, until it drew out with a pop. She washed off the plug, went back to the room, and wrapped it up in her bag.

As she opened her bag, she remembered the lingerie she'd bought for their special night, and shook her head. She'd been so excited, she'd forgotten all about it. And the little pen vibe she'd bought too.

She slid the lingerie on. The panties had a little slit that could be pushed through, and the bra slid aside to expose her breasts. Part of her wanted to go check herself out in the mirror, but she decided to forego it. There wouldd be plenty of time for that later.

Emily went back to the bed and checked her brother. He was holding Candace in his arm on one side, his head off to the other. As Emily suspected, he was already hard, his morning wood standing at attention as she crawled back into the bed. She straddled Quentin's lap, taking his cock and rubbing it against her slit. Quentin stirred, his eyes trying to open, but not quite ready yet. Candace shifted, feeling something happening but not knowing what.

Emily took her brother's cock, lined it up, and slid down on it. Quentin's eyes opened, looking down at Emily in her lingerie.

"Fuck," he said.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning," he said.

Emily started moving her hips, bouncing up and down on her brother's cock as his hands found her, squeezing her curves sleepily. She took the pen vibe in her hand and turned it on, before pressing it against her clit.

"That feels so weird," Quentin said.

"You can feel that?" Emily asked.

Quentin nodded.

Emily started to bounce on his cock in a steady rhythm, pressing the pen vibe against her, already starting to feel the pressure building up inside of her. She looked over at Candace, who had by now opened her eyes and was watching her younger siblings fuck.

"Good morning," Emily said.

"Good morning," Candace said, sitting up in bed.

She watched them for a moment, one of her hands lazily playing with her nipples. Then she climbed onto Quentin's face, lowering her pussy against his lips. Quentin, without hesitation, began to lick her pussy and clit as she pushed back and forth, looking into Emily's eyes. Emily leaned forward and kissed her older sister's lips, her free hand finding Candace's breast and squeezing it.

Their bodies tightened as they fucked each other, the sounds and smells of their incestuous lovemaking filling the room, holding themselves back for as long as they could. Then, all at once, they came again. Emily came on Quentin, who came inside her, and Candace came against his face. Emily pulled herself off her brother and lay down on the bed beside him. Candace did as well. Quentin wrapped his arms around them and held them tight.

"We need showers," Candace said. "We come within six feet of anyone and they're gonna smell the sex on us."

"Take showers, eat breakfast, pack up the house, and head back to the storage place?" Quentin asked.

"What then?" Candace asked.

"I don't know," Quentin said. "I guess I fly back to New York, you two fly back to Chicago. I'll quit my job, cut my lease, move my stuff back to Chicago. You two can see about finding a place big enough for all of us."

"Or," Emily said. "We could get a hotel room for the night and keep fucking."

"We could do that," Quentin said.

"What if we don't go back to Chicago?" Candace asked.

"What are you thinking?" Emily asked.

"I wasn't happy in Chicago," Candace said. "I don't think you were either, Em. Mom and dad are going to be... well, mom and dad. It doesn't seem fair to ask Quentin to move, just so we can stay in a place we don't like."

"Where do you want to go?" Quentin asked.

"I don't know," Candace said. "We've got money, we're brilliant, we can go anywhere. As long as I've got you two, I don't really care."

"I feel the same way," Emily said. "I'll go anywhere as long as you're there."

"My place is with you," Quentin said.

"So we find someplace else," Emily said.

"Everyone in the Midwest goes to Chicago, everyone in the Northeast goes to New York," Quentin said. "Mom and dad have properties all over."

"I don't want to go to the south," Emily said.

"None of us want to go to the south," Candace said. "Could go west coast. Cali, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver."

"Portland might work," Emily said.

"Portland works," Quentin said.

"Portland," Candace said with finality. "I'll find a house with space for us and our kids."

"I'll get things set up to move all of our stuff," Quentin said.

"I'll break the news to mom and dad," Emily said. "They won't be happy, but at least they won't come down on their baby too hard."

Emily put her hand out in the center between them. Quentin added his, and a moment later Candace added hers.

"A place for us," Emily said.

"A place for us," Quentin said.

"A place for us," Candace said.