Sibling Rivalry Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Things take a turn.
2.2k words
4.66
12.8k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arby2236
arby2236
75 Followers

Steve sat on his bed, pondering the truth of the aphorism that no good goes unpunished. To be sure, he didn't act out of pure altruism; Katie scurrying back home to tell the folks she'd been date-raped on his watch wasn't a prospect he welcomed. Still, he thought he deserved better than to have her treat him like he'd held her down while everybody else in the frat took turns on her.

He was still stewing when his bedroom door opened, and the outline of a figure moved into the room. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch tonight," Katie said softly.

"Right. Just 'tonight,' huh?" He wasn't going to let her off that easily, if at all.

Then she did the one thing he never expected her to do.

She started to cry.

It's like girls come out of the womb knowing that nothing turns a man to jelly like seeing them cry. He got up, rushed over, put his arms around her and pulled her to him, stroking her hair and telling her - hell, pleading with her - not to cry.

"If you weren't there, he would've... I could've been..." she sobbed, burying her head against his chest. He patted her on the back and tried to soothe her when he came to the realization that they weren't really dressed for this. He was wearing a pair of briefs, and she had on a t-shirt that barely covered her ass. If she was wearing any underwear, it certainly wasn't a bra.

She finally looked up at me, a tear spilling from her eye and down her cheek, and asked, "Why did you go there after I've been so mean to you?"

He shrugged and wiped the tear away. "Because I was worried that something was going to happen to you, and I wasn't going to let it. I mean, sure, you're the most hateful person in the tri-state area, and I know we can't stand each other." She laughed a little and smiled. "But you're still my sister or stepsister or whatever, and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

She looked up at him, then stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They continued gazing at each other, and then she kissed him again, this time on the lips. They let the kiss linger for just a moment, and then he broke away and stood back.

"Listen, I'm so sorry," he stammered. "I didn't mean to do that, I don't know what came over me, I just -" And then he stared at her, transfixed, as she reached down, crossed her hands, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, and slowly peeled it up and off, leaving her naked except for the briefest pair of pale blue cotton panties.

Then they were together again, but it was tentative, like they weren't sure what they were doing. They kissed again, this one slowly deepening. The tip of his tongue swept across her lower lip, and she opened her mouth to him, giving a soft moan as his tongue tangled with hers. Her moan deepened as he moved a hand to her breast, the pad of his thumb flicking across her nipple. Her body trembled as the back of his hand moved down, his fingernails scraping down her abdomen. They teased at the top of her panties, then two slid into them and across her wet vagina.

Suddenly, he cradled her ass, picked her up, and carried her over to the bed, dropping her down onto it, then crawling up so that his head was even with her breasts. He squeezed them as his tongue flicked from one nipple to the other. "Mmmm, that feels good," she murmured.

He grinned up at her. "This will feel even better," he said, as he began moving down her body. He hooked his thumbs into the straps of her panties and slowly eased them down her legs, and then settled his head between them.

Katie had found she liked oral sex, at least the giving part. The receiving part, not so much. Her first boyfriend wouldn't have gone down on her at gunpoint, and while Brian had at least tried, his lack of enthusiasm, combined with a complete absence of skill - he couldn't have found her clit with a headlamp and a map, she was certain - left her indifferent to the prospect.

But she realized this would be so much different the instant Steve's tongue traced ever so slowly up the length of her slit. Then down again, her body tensing slightly as this time he pulled her labia apart with his thumbs, his tongue probing a little deeper inside her.

She gave a sharp cry as he slid a finger inside her. Her body began moving with him as another one joined the first, gently fucking her while his tongue moved up and circled around her clit. Then he hooked his fingers just so, and that's where that spot was, and the flat of his tongue was pressed against her clit, she was arching against his mouth, the coil tightening inside her. She grabbed his head with both hands and screamed as the coil sprung, pressing him down and arching up against him.

She collapsed back on the bed after her climax ended. She looked up at him as he lifted his head and smiled at her, his face wet with her juices. She slowly regained her breath, and finally said, "I really need you inside me."

"Do I need --?"

"No, I'm on the pill."

He moved up, gave her a tender kiss, extended an arm and propped himself up on one hand, then with the other hand gently guided his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, you're big!" she gasped as she felt her vagina spreading to welcome him.

He stopped, his shaft about halfway into her. "Yeah, you're really tight."

"That's because I've got this huge fucking cock inside me."

"Want me to stop?" he asked with a grin.

She stared up at him. "Don't you dare!"

He pushed a little farther into her. "You sure?"

She nodded. He pulled back, then moved forward, another inch penetrating her. "Oh, yeah, fuck me just like that. Nice and slow..." Steve plunged deeper and deeper into her, until she'd taken all of it. She clutched at his arms and gave a long, low moan as he buried the length of his shaft inside her. "Oh, God, you fill me up!"

Katie's body began moving with him as he watched his shaft, shiny with her juices, slide all the way in and out of her vagina. She was taking him all the way with each stroke, her fingernails digging into his arms. "Yeah, that's it!" she panted as he began moving more quickly. "Fuck me!" She was arching up against him with each penetration, his balls slapping against her ass each time he bottomed out. Then he drove it into her to the hilt and held it there, and her eyes flew open and she gaped at him. "Fuck me, I'm gonna come," she moaned as her whole body began to tremble. And then she was, her ass bouncing up and down off the bed as her orgasm carried her away.

He slowly eased out, then just as slowly eased back in as she came down. "You okay?" he asked.

Katie beamed up at him. "Yeah, I'm really, really okay." She moved her hand down her body, spreading two fingers and framing his shaft. "I want you to come now," she said softly, then a moment later, "Where do you want to come?"

Steve pondered the possibilities. "Where do you want me to come?"

She bit at her lower lip, then said, "I want you to come in my mouth. You tasted me, now I want to taste you."

He pulled out and slowly moved up her body. She stared at his long, thick cock as it hovered over her. God, he was so hard!

Steve reached over, grabbed a pillow, and propped it under the head. "How sweet," she teased him.

"Ever the gentle - oh FUCK!" he groaned as she pulled his cock down and her lips enveloped the head.

The feel of his cock in Katie's warm mouth was intoxicating enough, but then there was the sight of her shifting on the bed, her head rolling ever so slightly as she swallowed half his shaft. He wanted to remain in control, he wanted this to last forever, but then she pulled him out, flicking her tongue along the underside of the crown, gazed up at him, and whispered, "I want you to come now." Her hands slid around to his sides, and she opened wide as she pulled his cock back into her.

And that was that. "Oh, my God!" he gasped, and then it was as if he could feel his come surging from his testicles and up the shaft, spilling into her mouth. Katie gave a muffled moan as thick jets of semen gushed the length of her tongue and splashed against the back of her throat. She gulped it down, her hand sliding down her body, and she pressed it against her clit, bringing herself to yet another orgasm as he finished emptying himself in her mouth.

Steve collapsed on the bed, and Katie crawled over and cuddled up to him, an arm thrown lazily over his chest. Steve finally managed to mumble, "Well, I guess we have a winner in the Most Unlikely Event of the Year contest."             

She giggled. "Yeah, pretty sure that fucking your little sister wasn't on your agenda this morning."

"You're not my sister, you're my stepsister. Can you not make this any weirder than it is?" Steve gave a long sigh. "Jesus Christ, what did we do? That was ... was ..."

"Awesome," she finished. "And yeah, I know people use that word too much. Like I'm at the McDonald's counter, and I order a hamburger and fries, and the counter girl goes 'Awesome!' and I'm like, 'Really? You take the same order a thousand times a day, and every time it's awesome?'" Her smile widened, and she drew a fingernail ever so lightly across his chest. "But that. That was awesome. I mean, I don't usually come at all, and I came three times!"

"Yeah, I had to fake my orgasm."

She laughed. "Yeah, right. Did you just get out of prison? For a while there, I thought you never going to come, and then I thought you were never going to stop coming!" She giggled and moved up, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Steve shook his head. "Still, I can't believe we did that."

"Oh, stop with that 'Oh what did we just do' act. You've wanted to fuck me since we met."

He turned to her and rolled his eyes. "You were 15 when we met. I did not want to fuck you when you were 15."

"Well, you sure did this past summer. Remember how you perved on me at Jessica's pool party?"

"Jesus, everybody perved on you. You're impossibly cute, you've got a killer body, and you're prancing around in this string bikini that I don't know how the hell you ever got your mom to let you out of the house in. I think every guy there was walking around with a semi-boner."

She laughed and rolled onto her back. "You want to know something?" she said after a while.

"I'm afraid to ask."

"I thought about doing it with you, too."

"Oh, bullshit!" Steve snorted. "You sure had a funny way of showing it."

She rolled over again, her finger doodling a pattern across his chest. "Well, don't get a big head."

"Good word choice."

"It's not like I got wet every time you walked in the room. But you're pretty hot. That pool party? After that I fantasized about going upstairs and you following me and we wind up fucking in one of the bedrooms. In fact, I think the reason I treated you like - how did you put it? Oh, that's right, 'like shit' - was that subconsciously I was afraid if we got too close, something might happen."

"Hmmm. Let me see if understand this. Treating me like shit was your way of keeping us from fucking. That about it?"

She giggled. "I wouldn't put it quite that way. But, yeah, well, sort of."

Steve arched his eyebrows. "Good thing it worked, huh?" and she giggled again.

His expression grew serious. "Look, this was a lot of fun." He paused, contemplating the enormity of the understatement. "But this was a one-time thing."

She nodded, with an equally serious expression. "Yeah, I know." He jerked as he felt her fingers drift down his abdomen, and gave a start as they closed around his stiffening cock. "Although it might be a two-time thing..."

He tried to resist, he really did. "Look, Katie, we've got to talk about this."

Her head was moving down, too. "Can't," she said. "I'm not supposed to talk with my mouth full." And then her lips enveloped his cock and slid down the shaft.

arby2236
arby2236
75 Followers