Sibling Rivalry Pt. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Feelings.
1.2k words
4.69
10.3k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arby2236
arby2236
86 Followers

He came inside her the second time.

Oh, it took a while for that to happen. She rested her head on his stomach as she fed his cock into her mouth. At that angle, she found that she could take him into her throat. No mean feat, that; despite his recent climax, he was hard as a brick within seconds. She swallowed him to the root and held him there, while he groaned and pressed a hand to the back of her head to hold her in place. She pushed back after a few seconds, gagging and leaving a trail of her saliva along the length of his shaft.

She sat up as he stared at her. "Jesus, girl," he finally managed. "Where'd you learn to do that?" He remembered Brandon telling them about an encounter with a girl he'd recently met, and finished it with a glowing review of her oral skills. "That was a helluva blowjob."

To which Chuck had replied, "What blowjob isn't?"

True that, but this was something else. Maybe Katie had a course in Advanced Placement Fellatio, he reflected.

"You want me to suck you some more?" she said with a teasing grin.

He pondered the choices. Filet mignon, or lobster. He opted for the filet. "Yeah, later. Right now I want to fuck you some more."

She nodded and gave a shy smile. "Yeah, I'd like that, too," she whispered as she looped her leg over him and straddled his crotch. She kept her gaze on him as she reached between her legs, groping for his cock, finding it, positioning it at her opening.

/., It was so much easier this time. She was so wet, and there was no slight burn, no slow penetration. His swollen shaft slid effortlessly into her as she sat back on him, taking inch after inch, and then she gave a slight roll of her hips, and all of him was buried inside her.

"Oh God," she sighed. "That feels so fucking good... Your cock's so big and hard and deep..."

"Good" was one word for it. "Incredible" was a better one, Steve decided. The sight of Katie rocking back on him, her back arched, her eyes shut tight with a dreamy expression on her face, her hands pressed against his chest, her hair wafting slowly across her shoulders, her body swaying ever so slightly from side to side as she eased up and down on his cock... Incredible.

She let out a long, low moan as he reached up and cradled her breasts, gently squeezing them. She began rocking back and forth on him more urgently. "That's it, ride me," he urged, his hands dropping to her waist and lifting her up, then forcing her down again. "Ride me."

She was, raising all the way off of him, then shoving herself back down again, faster and faster. "Oh, you're gonna make me again," she gasped. His cock was a dark blur as it arced up into her.

He grabbed her waist and held her tightly as he began bucking his ass off the bed, driving his cock deep inside her. "Oh that's it!" she cried. "Gonna come ... gonna come ..." Her voice was rising now. "Yeah! Fuck me ... fuck me ... oh God!" and her cry trailed into a scream as she collapsed on top of him, forcing herself back against him again and again, her orgasm sweeping over her.

Her body was still trembling as he rolled her over until he was on top of her again. Any thought of a slow, steady fuck went out the window as Katie wrapped her legs around him and began bucking up against him, greeting each thrust. "Oh yeah ... keep fucking me ... make me come again ... " Steve sat up, looped his arms under her legs, then leaned forward and pinned her arms to the bed, her body bent so that his cock was driving straight down into her. "That's it! Don't stop!" Pounding into her "Don't you fucking stop!" like a piston "You're gonna make me come again!" harder and harder, her eyes flying wide open "Now!" his shaft swelling inside her... And then she screamed, "Oh, my God, fuck me, I'm coming!" as writhed furiously underneath him, his cock buried to the hilt inside her, her pussy contracting along its length, coaxing every drop of come from his balls and deep into her wet, hungry cunt.

He started to pull out, but she wrapped her legs and arms tighter around him. "Stay inside me," she whispered. He did, giving her long, languid kisses until his flaccid cock finally slipped from her.

They lay like together like that, gazing at each other, for a few minutes, then Steve finally said, "We really shouldn't be doing this."

"Yeah, you're right. I know it's been torture for you." She meant it sarcastically, but there was a tone of bitterness to it, too.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it."

"So what did you mean?"

He sighed, "Listen, the sex has been great. I mean, seriously great. But this isn't going anywhere. You're still my stepsister. It's not like we can just start dating."

She nodded. "Yeah, my mom and your dad would probably have a problem with that." She brightened. "Maybe we can talk them into getting a divorce!"

Steve chuckled. "Yeah, I can see it now, with all of us at the dinner table. 'Hey, gang, Katie and I have started boning, so we figured it'd help if you two split up.'"

She giggled. "And then you can bend me over the table and fuck me, just to prove the point."

They laughed together, then her expression softened. "Look, all I know is that I've got a night with Steve's magic cock, and I want to enjoy it. And after tonight, we'll just pretend it didn't happen."

"Don't forget Steve's magic mouth and fingers." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

She gave him a coy smile. "Or Katie's magic pussy." The kiss deepened.

There was nothing hurried this time. The other two, it was like they'd been thirsty, so thirsty for each other. Not now. He made her wet and she made him hard, and then he was kneeling up straight, one of her legs thrown over his shoulder while he pressed the other one to the bed and spent what seemed like hours just easing his cock in and out of her, the full length sliding into the depths of her pussy. He reached down with one hand and pressed his thumb against her tiny button, and she gave a soft moan as she came one more time.

And then they talked. Just talked. They talked about the teachers they'd had in school. They talked about the little quirks of their parents. They talked about politics, they talked about people they knew and people they didn't. He finally yawned, and she did too, and they lay back on the bed as he spooned her, draping an arm around her waist and holding her tight against him. His steady breathing finally told her that he was asleep, and she began to drift off herself, knowing she'd lied when she told him they'd forget about this after tonight. Because she knew she'd never have sex with somebody else without thinking of him, without wishing it was him.

She was in so much trouble.

arby2236
arby2236
86 Followers