Sibling Rivalry Pt. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Saying goodbye...?
1.5k words
4.56
5.1k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arby2236
arby2236
84 Followers

Steve stood in the shower, the water turned as hot as he could stand it. He thought back to the shower he'd taken the day before, when he'd been standing in the same spot, thinking that in 24 hours he'd be rid of Katie.

Things had turned out rather differently.

His mind flashed to vignettes from the night before. The look of sheer delight on her face when he first pushed inside her. Her hair wafting over her shoulders, her breasts bouncing up and down, as she rode him. The muffled moan she gave as he filled her mouth with semen. The sight of her perfect ass bouncing against his abdomen as he thrust his long, thick cock into her pussy again and again.

He wished she'd been the bitch he thought she was. For starters, that meant they wouldn't have had sex. Which was a good thing, because then he wouldn't be standing in the shower, his dick starting to stiffen as he thought about her lips wrapped tight around his shaft, or the look on her face as she took his cock.

Well, she'd be gone in an hour or two, and he'd do his best to put it out of his mind, and there'd be other women, he'd make a point to find some, make some other memories.

But there were other memories of Katie, too, beyond the sex. There were vignettes of them sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing each other, fully naked, and chattering about everything and anything. There were vignettes of her giggling at his jokes, of the merriment in her eyes when she teased him about something.

Those would be the harder memories to forget.

He startled as the shower door swung open, and a thoroughly naked Katie stepped inside.

She glanced down at his crotch. "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" she giggled.

"What are you doing in here?" Steve asked, his feigned displeasure at the invasion of his privacy betrayed by his growing erection. Water sluiced down on them, a single drop coursing down the slope of her one breast and dripping off her nipple.

"I just figured you'd need some help washing certain places that might be hard to reach," she beamed. "Who knows, I might, too." She soaped up her hands and gently took hold of his cock.

"Oh, so you think that's hard to reach, huh?"

She gave him a sexy, mischievous smile. "Oh, no, it's very easy to reach." She tugged on it gently. "But I'll bet you like it better when I reach for it than when you do."

He spun her around. "Maybe we can use it for some of your hard-to-reach places."

She wanted him, she really did, but... "Steve, I'm pretty sore down there."

No wonder. He'd been afraid he'd broken her after the pummeling he'd given her the last time. "Then I guess I'll have to figure out another way to make you come. Think I can do that?"

"Hmmm, yeah," she sighed. "I think you can think of another way to make me come." She hesitated a moment longer. "And Steve?" Another pause. "You can play with my ass if you want."

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"It was... different."

He soaped up his hands, then pushed her against the wall, his one hand snaking around her, finally nestling between her legs. Her body tensed as she felt a finger probe against her rosebud. She gave a sharp gasp as it slid inside her, just to the first knuckle.

"That okay?"

It was a little deeper than his thumb had been, but his thumb had been thicker. "Yeah... it's okay..."

"You want it deeper?"

She nodded. "Just a little."

She gave a long, low moan as his one hand slid across the wet lips of her pussy while he pushed his finger deeper into her ass. She squirmed just a bit, there was just a tinge of pain, then her sphincter relaxed and his finger was all the way inside her.

He eased it in and out as he teased her swollen clit. She had just gotten used to the dizzying sensations when she felt another finger pressing into her ass, joining the first one, all the way in.

His hand was flicking across her clit, a little faster now, while he began to scissor his fingers inside her ass. Then he pushed her forward, she pressed her hands against the tile wall as he slid his cock into her until every inch was buried inside her, and with his fingers all the way in her ass she felt so full, full in a way she'd never imagined. "Fuck, I'm coming!" she screamed as her orgasm barreled into her like a broadside accident.

As he pulled out she turned and fell to her knees, grabbing his cock, intent on pulling it into her mouth. But it was too late for that; the instant her hand jerked down the shaft, he erupted. A thick rope of milky-white semen spurted from the head, arcing across her nose and forehead and trailing into her hair. Another jerk, and this time it gushed out, coating her lips and chin. She pressed his throbbing cock against her cheek, coaxing out another spurt, then one more, then he was in her mouth and a final stream, thick and warm, splashed the length of her tongue.

That was another vignette: Katie kneeling in front of him, playing with herself with one hand while she rubbed his softening cock back and forth across her face until it was smeared with come, letting the water wash it away.

Then they heard the apartment door open.

He whispered, "Stay in here," turned the water off, then jumped out of the shower, tugged on his jeans, and walked into the living room. Rick was sifting through some clothes in his bedroom. He picked them up, walked out and gave his typical greeting. "Yo, bro, what it is."

"So what's up?"

"Me and Cheyenne are going on a picnic, I needed some duds." He set them down on the kitchen counter, then turned toward the bathroom. "Might as well hit the head while I'm here."

"No, you can't go in there now. There's a girl in there."

He gave me a sly smile. "Oh, you dog. Well, I'll just wait 'til she's done with her shower."

Steve's mind scrambled. "Uh, she's not showering, dude. She ate something last night that, well, kinda disagreed with her. She already spent 30 minutes in there this morning." He plowed ahead; the bigger the lie, the better. "In fact, I wouldn't be in a rush to go in there after she's done."

Rick nodded knowingly. "Smells like someone died, huh?"

"Well, not really, but ... yeah, sort of. You can hit the student union on the way back." It was just across the street and down a block.

Katie came out after Rick left. "That was close," he said, and she nodded. Rick knew what Katie looked like; she'd come up with the rest of the family at the start of the semester. Bursting in on Steve fucking her in the shower, two fingers deep in her ass, would have been a bit difficult to explain.

"Gotta give you credit for talking your way out of that," Katie said, then mimicked his voice. "Yo, dude, can't go in the bathroom. Chick I was boning last night dropped a shitbomb in there."

They left to get dressed, Katie into Rick's bedroom, Steve into his. They came out about twenty minutes later, and Steve gave an involuntary frown when he saw Katie dragging her suitcase behind her.

Contentment and exhaustion were the watchwords of the morning. Nothing that hinted of sex; like the night before, they sat and talked over breakfast, keeping it light and breezy, their smiles showing that they'd both come to the realization that they enjoyed being with each other, even with their clothes on.

Then there was the toot of a car horn, which meant that Gabbie had arrived to pick Katie up. They both stood, and Katie mumbled, "Well, I guess I gotta get going." They looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

Steve broke the spell. "Well, listen, it was fun, and maybe..." He didn't finish the sentence, because they both knew it couldn't happen again. They'd come so close to Rick walking in on them, and they couldn't take a chance like that again. Once the toothpaste got out of the tube, there was no way to put it back in.

Gabbie honked again. Katie gave him a sad smile, and it looked like they were going to kiss each other, but they didn't. He helped her out to the car, tossed her suitcase into the trunk, and gave a brief wave as they drove off.

Rick bounded cheerfully into the apartment at dinner time. They ordered pizza, and when it came, they grabbed some beers and caught up. Rick regaled him with the story of the kayaking venture he and Cheyenne had gone on the day before, and when he was done, Rick said, "So tell me about the chick you boned. Was she a good fuck?"

Steve winced just a little. "Yeah, it was good," he finally said.

"Well, tell you what. A couple of weeks, Cheyenne and I are going to visit her folks, so the place is all yours." He grinned. "You can bone all the chicks you want."

arby2236
arby2236
84 Followers