Sibling Rivalry Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Culmination.
1.5k words
4.62
7.2k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arby2236
arby2236
85 Followers

Katie decided that Steve's dick had a mind of its own. She woke a couple hours later, him lying on his back, the sheet pulled up over his groin. She eased the sheet off him, making sure not to wake him, and examined his naked body. Especially his cock, which was semi-erect, laying on his stomach.

Only semi-erect. Well, she'd have to do something about that. She ran a finger gently up the underside of the shaft, then down again, and gave a little giggle as she watched it stiffen. She hesitated as he snorted, then relaxed as his breathing resumed at a normal pace.

She shifted until she was kneeling beside him, giving a brief thought to sucking him this way, how surprised he'd be when he woke up to find his cock buried in her throat. Then she thought of an even better way to surprise him, and shifted to kneeling between his legs. She bent over and licked a long stripe up the underside of the shaft, flicking ever so slightly across the strip of skin just below the crown. He was fully erect by this time, and she pulled it straight up, slurping her tongue up the side of the shaft, swirling it around the head, then taking it in her mouth. Steve's body twitched, and he finally opened his eyes.

Steve sharply revised his view that Heaven and Hell didn't exist. He wasn't sure of the existence of the Underworld, but Heaven certainly couldn't be better than watching Katie gaze up at him while she sucked his cock. She paused to lap her tongue over the crown. "I can't take you all the way down like this. Do you want to see how much I can take?" she teased.

"Yeah," was the only response he could muster. That sounded like the best idea he'd ever heard.

The first time she'd taken him in her mouth, she'd been hungry for it: fucked senseless and so thirsty for his come. Now she took a more leisurely approach, thrilled with how much pleasure she could provide him. She closed her hands around the bottom of his shaft, twining her fingers together, and went to work, her tongue dawdling as she licked down one side, then her lips pressed hard against him as she sucked up the other. She stroked him as she licked down to his balls, gently taking one in her mouth, then the other, then darting her tongue against the shaft as it blazed a path up the underside. "JESUS!" he gasped as her lips enveloped him.

He pressed a hand to the back of her head, holding her there. "Oh, God, suck it, girl!" he panted as he began thrusting his cock up into her mouth. No more leisurely approach; she could feel the shaft swelling inside her as she bobbed up and down, her hands furiously stroking the bottom of the shaft. He groaned loudly, his body growing rigid, and her hands fell down, gripping the base, holding him steady as she swallowed as much as she could. She moaned around his cock as it pulsed again and again in her mouth, his thick come pouring over her tongue, some of it spilling over her lips and coursing down the shaft in small rivulets. She pulled him from her mouth and hurriedly licked up and down, until she'd lapped up every drop.

He sat up as she did, kissing her hard, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. He broke off the kiss, then turned her and pushed her onto her back. "I guess it's my turn," he said as his head descended to rest between her legs.

"Or mine," she giggled, her easy laugh turning into a moan as he pressed his mouth against her pussy.

Now it was his turn to take his time. She realized that sucking him off had aroused her, too; her pussy was sopping wet. She clutched at the back of his head, pulling his hair as his tongue laved her folds. He pressed his mouth harder against her, his tongue darting inside her.

But she also realized that she didn't want him to take his time. "Steve, I'm so close, make me come, please, make me come..."

And so he did. A finger, then another, slid inside her, all the way inside her, thrusting back and forth as he licked up and down her slit, finally honing in on her clit, his tongue circling it, the circles growing ever tighter, until Katie could feel the electricity course through every cell of her body... She tugged on his hair, forcing him down on her just as his fingers slid all the way into her and his tongue flipped back and forth over her swollen clit, and then she shattered.

She collapsed back on the bed, panting for breath. Steve looked up at her, a pussy-eating grin on his face. "You liked that?"

It was the dumbest question she'd ever heard. "Oh, God, that was fantastic. Incredible."

"Awesome?" he teased.

She laughed. "Yeah... definitely awesome." Then she gazed at him, serious now, but still hungry, too. "I want to make you hard again, and then I want you to bend me over and fuck me."

He got up and stood at the edge of the bed. He wasn't hard yet, but she figured she'd take care of that. She sat up, then edged back, finally propping herself on her hands and knees, her face just inches from his cock. She looked up at him as she watched it begin to stiffen. "I want you to fuck my mouth," she whispered.

She leaned forward as he stroked his cock a few times, then guided it into her mouth. He was hard again, and once more, this was the perfect angle: his thick cock slid over her tongue and into her throat.

He tangled his fingers in her hair, holding her head steady as he watched her lips envelope his swollen shaft until her nose was pressed to his navel. He held it there until she gagged, then pulled back and just as quickly penetrated her again. His shaft was shiny, dripping with her saliva. He shoved his cock into her once more, then again, then withdrew and pulled her up to him. He kissed her hard. "What do you want now, Katie?"

She was almost beside herself. "Fuck me..." she panted. "I want you to fuck me..."

He spun her around and pushed her body down, leaving her ass high in the air. "Oh, yeah, please fu -" She screamed as her begging was cut off by the force of his penetration, nothing slow, nothing easy, just his cock spearing into her, deeper and deeper, no hesitation, and finally she felt his balls press against her clit.

She felt something else, too: something hard pressing against her asshole. She jerked her head around. "What are you doing?"

He gave her a saucy smile. "Relax, it's just my thumb."

"But it's not -" Her words were cut short as he pushed his thumb into her ass.

It hurt, just a little, but there was just a hint of pleasure, too. He was penetrating both her ass and her pussy, his thumb and his cock moving in tandem. She realized that she had begun pushing back against him each time he thrust his cock into her pussy and his thumb into her ass. There was no more pain, just an indescribable feeling of being so totally penetrated, and another orgasm suddenly swept over her and all she could think was that this was so different from anything she could have imagined.

Steve pulled his thumb from her ass, his cock still buried in her to the hilt. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back to him. "Did you like that?" he whispered hotly into her ear.

"Yeah, you fuck me so good," she barely managed.

He moved back, withdrawing slowly. She tried to move back with him, but he placed a hand on her hip and held her steady as he pulled out. She could sense her pussy gaping for him, trying to pull him back inside her. "What do you want now, Katie?" His voice was haunting, hypnotic.

"Fuck me hard," her voice so soft he could hardly hear her.

"You sure?"

She gave a stiff nod. "Yeah, I want you to fuck me really hard."

She screamed at the next thrust, so deep, but this time there was no slow withdrawal, this time he pulled back and just as quickly penetrated her again. She panted for breath as his thick shaft pounded into her. "Yeah! That's it!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder!"

Suddenly he grabbed her arms just under the elbows and lifted her up so her torso was completely off the bed, parallel to it. He began ramming his dick in and out of her, pulling her back against him each time, each thrust a wonderful commingling of pain and pleasure, more cock inside her than she'd ever had, more than she'd thought possible. Her whole body grew rigid as she felt his shaft swelling inside her, and then she writhed wildly in his grasp as she felt it pulse inside her, he was still fucking her, fucking her so hard, his thick semen spilling into her vagina, lubricating each thrust, and then she fell into white-hot oblivion.

arby2236
arby2236
85 Followers