Sibling Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got a two-bedroom suite; not just two beds but two separate bedrooms. Amy called Mom to give a progress report while I grabbed some Chinese take-out to bring back to the room. We ate in the shared living room while watching the news, checking emails and such. I asked if she wanted to go out but, no, she preferred to stay in, so we played a couple games of chess and decided to call it a night.

"Good night, Amy" I said. "Good night, Peter", she said as she gave me a strangely lingering kiss on the lips.

I climbed into bed but couldn't sleep; 20, maybe 30, minutes passed but I wasn't close to sleep. Memories of the night before -- that very morning, in fact -- had me too aroused. I'd no sooner considered rubbing one out than I heard a knock on the door and, without waiting, Amy came into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Her face was flushed; she was clearly worried and agitated.

"Will you eat me again? I loved it so much. I want it so much. I can't get it out of my mind."

Sister or not, there's no 18-year-old boy on the planet who would say no to the opportunity she was offering. I got out of bed and pulled off her pajamas, then I dropped my own. She sat on the edge of the bed and, like earlier that day, I crawled between her legs. She was already soaked; her clit was already engorged; her labia already swollen. I brushed aside a wisp of pubic hair that was in my way and pushed my face into that gorgeous, horny, virgin pussy. She pulled me in even harder and said "Eat me. Eat my pussy, Peter. Make me cum again."

I licked and flicked and sucked with abandon, feeling every twitch, allowing her response to guide me. I took no more than a minute for the first orgasm to start. Her arms and legs were flailing, her head rolling side to side, her eyes staring into space as she moaned over and over "It's so good, it's so good, oh my fucking God it's so good. Eat me, eat me, eat me..."

It was so fucking hot! SHE was so fucking hot!

Her orgasm lasted a minute or two then, with a very brief pause, a second one slammed into her. I remembered from earlier that the tip got too sensitive after a cum, so I lowered my tongue to concentrate on the swelling closer to her vagina. Her voice lowered as she started screaming "eat me" again but she couldn't form the 't'; her voice was husky as she chanted "eemee eemee eemee, eeeeeemeeee". Her legs clamped and unclamped against my head as her hands pulled my tongue hard into herself.

I knew I could intensify it by attacking her G-spot but I didn't know if I had permission to enter her with a finger. What are the rules with a virgin? With a girl who had never explicitly said "yes" but who'd begged you to eat her? I tested with just the tip, rubbing the entrance just behind her urethra. No response. A little deeper, rubbing a bit harder. No response. I entered to the second knuckle and found the rough patch that signaled the G-spot and rubbed with the necessary "come-hither" motion while slowly moving my finger in and out half-an-inch at a time.

Her entire body began to shudder, then convulse. Her vocalizations were guttural nonsense, her arms and legs were limp, quivering, worthless. The vocalizations suddenly stopped but the orgasm hadn't. Her head was lolled to the side. 20 seconds in, I heard a ragged breath followed by a high-pitched plaintive whine, then a few agonized grunts, and, still cumming, she pushed my head away.

I sat back and removed my finger and she immediately raised her legs onto the bed, turned away from me, and started to sob. I was suddenly filled with dread.

Oh, Jesus Christ! Had I just sexually abuse my sister? I knew better! I knew I shouldn't have done it!

"Oh, my God, Amy! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! What can I do?"

She stopped sobbing and started bawling, tears streaming, almost unable to breathe she was crying so hard. I'd never seen anyone cry like that and I was devastated that I'd caused that much pain to my sister. I hated myself. I crawled behind her and held her close, hoping she could calm down enough for me to apologize, hoping she wouldn't push me away before then. I took almost two minutes for her to gather herself.

"That was so beautiful! Oh, my God! It was so beautiful. Thank you, Peter."

She started sobbing again. I held her closer, knowing now that I hadn't lost her. She was okay, again, in 30 seconds or so. I heard her sniff and clear her throat.

"Peter, I pushed you away because I want more. I'm crying because I'm terrified to ask. I want to have sex with you. I'm so fucking horny and I want you inside me. Please say 'yes'."

"Are you sure we should go down that road?"

"We're already so far down that fucking road..."

"We don't have any condoms."

"It's okay. I'm on the pill."

News to me but, okay... She moved to the head of the bed and faced me.

"I've been on the pill since I started menstruating; the hormones help with cramping."

More news to me.

"Please, Peter. I want this. I want it so badly. Please fuck me." She lay back at the head of the bed and spread her legs.

"PLEASE."

I put the pillow under her ass and got between her legs. I couldn't believe that I was about to fuck my sister. That I would be taking her virginity. That she'd be taking mine. I lifted her a little with one hand and guided myself to her with the other.

"Are you sure, Amy?"

"Yes. Do it now, please."

I put the head of my dick against her, pushed in about two inches and stopped.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh! Yes! I feel so stretched but I'm fine. Keep going."

I pushed in another two inches.

"Are you all the way in?"

"No, just over half way."

"Jesus! I'm already so full. Keep going. Put it all in. Please."

I pushed again, sliding my entire seven inches to the hilt. It was glorious; wet, tight, warm but the greatest joy was the look of pure desire on Amy's face.

"Tell me when to start."

"Now. Please now!"

And, so, I began with long, slow strokes. Almost all the way out, then all the way in. Long and slow. She wrapped her legs around my waist and helped push me back in on every stroke. I could feel myself hitting the back wall of her cunt and watched her twitch each time I did. She was getting even wetter, and her nipples were sticking out like bullets. I let her support her weight with her legs and reached up to roll her right nipple as my right thumb pressed on her clit.

"Peter! You're fucking me! You're fucking me so good. I'm so stretched, so full. I never imagined anything like his. Oh! My God. Pinch my nipple. That's it. It's so good."

"Amy you're beautiful. You're so fucking smoking hot. I can't believe we're doing this."

She started grunting on each thrust. "I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. Fuck me harder."

Her first scream coincided with my first hard thrust. "YES!".

She was obviously cumming hard. Each thrust was accompanied by a "YES!"

"YES! YES! YES!"

I felt her pussy flood, the juices running out of he as she locked eyes with me and started crying out "HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!"

I was pounding her as hard as I could. She stopped crying out just as her eyes rolled back and her head rolled to the side. I didn't know what happened so I stopped pounding and felt her pussy clenching my dick, spasming around it. Her head rolled back to near-center and she took a deep breath.

"Oh, for fucks sake, don't stop. Fuck me."

I started up again but now I changed to small, two-inch strokes, staying buried as deep as I could. It was obvious that she'd been responding to me hitting the back of her cunt. I must have been right because within 10 seconds she exploded with an intensity that stunned me. As much and as hard as I seen her cum already that day, I was literally scared for her. No one could go through what was happening to her and remain sane.

Every part of her was shaking, like she was being electrocuted. Her eyes were rolled so far back I could only see the whites. Juices were flooding out of her cunt like a river. She didn't seem to be breathing. Her mouth hung open. She was drooling. And it was all eerily quiet. She just lay there, shaking, drooling. I knew I should stop but it was so fucking erotic so I kept pushing my dick into her again and again and again.

Suddenly her eyes flew open, she gasped for air, still obviously cumming but she was back to reality at least. She put her legs around my waist again and, pressing her heels against my back to keep me in, she cried "Enough. Please! Enough!"

I held still, waiting for her to stop cumming. She did, soon enough. She was panting as she reached up to caress my face. It was such a simple, honest gesture that it needed no words. I reached my hands behind the small of her back and leveraged her up. We kissed softly and she put her head against my chest as I held her. We stayed that way quietly, just holding each other, breathing for several minutes.

"I don't know what to say, Honey. Words aren't sufficient."

Did she just call me "Honey"?

"I'm glad you're okay. And did you just call me 'Honey?"

She giggled. "'Bro' just doesn't seem to work at a time like this."

I smiled. "I suppose not."

I added, "I really like it, hearing you say that. Thanks."

She put her arms around my neck. "Well, Honey, if we go some more, can you cum?"

"Yes, but can YOU go more? That looked pretty intense."

"You have no idea. I'm down a little bit now. I want to make you cum. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Without further delay, I lay her back down and fucked her for MY pleasure -- fast, strong strokes. Her pussy was soaked, hot, tight. She put her feet on the bed beside me and thrust herself back at me, rolling her hips so that every new thrust was hit a new spot in her pussy. She arched her back so that my dick was grazing her cervix and G-spot.

"Oh, God, that feels so good. Yes! Fuck me hard. Use my body. Use my pussy. Make yourself cum inside me."

I saw her face convulse as a new orgasm started and I felt my balls starting to boil. "I'm going to cum. I'm almost there, Amy. Oh, fuck! I'm cumming."

I buried myself to the balls and shot jet after jet into her as her pussy squeezed my dick It was like I was being milked. It seemed like it would never end.

"I can feel your cock pumping! I can feel the spurts! Oh, God, this is amazing!"

My dick finally stopped convulsing and I was about to pull out but I could see she was still shuddering, still in orgasm, so I went back to gentle stroking to try give her whatever chance she had to finish. But I was softening quickly and had little choice but to pull my no-longer-virgin penis out of her no-longer-virgin vagina. I flopped down next to her, exhausted and satiated.

Day 3: Tulsa to Indianapolis

We slept the sleep of the dead that night, our bodies tangled together, both of smelling of sex.

I'd never paid that much attention to sex before -- I was aware of it but it wasn't a priority - but now that I knew what I'd been missing, I craved it. I craved it with HIM. I'd heard so many things about selfish boys and brutish men but Peter had been generous and loving. I could fall in love with him -- not because of the sex but because it was clear what kind of man he was becoming.

But my god! The sex! That one orgasm was mind-bending; it taught me what physical love could be when truly felt. It was like I'd plugged my brain into a light socket that discharged pleasure instead of electricity. Every nerve was firing everywhere all at once (note to self: that would be great movie title!). No part of my body was under my control, including my brain.

We got up at 7 and were on the road by 8:30, after showering and a quick breakfast. We drove 9 1/2 hours, with an hour for lunch and gas, getting us to southwest Indianapolis at 7:30 pm. We checked into a Hampton Inn that had a room with a single king-sized bed.

We were done with the pretense; we were both absolutely sure what our sleeping arrangements would be for the rest of the trip. We were no longer just brother and sister who stumbled into a night of inadvertent, guilty sex; we were willing, eager lovers, eyes wide open, who wanted to continue what we'd started.

We had two slack days built into the schedule, so we decided that day to go to Niagara Falls even though we could finish the trip the next day. We wanted a night together where we didn't start already tired; where we could check out a little late and still reach our destination. We also decided to tone it down just a bit; we were both getting a little sore!

We dressed up that evening and found a table at a nice Brazilian grill. Whether he was oblivious to our ages or just didn't care, our server asked if we wanted to see the wine list. It was a relative no brainer to nonchalantly say "Yes, please." We enjoyed our steaks with a nice Cab but I enjoyed the company more than I'd enjoyed the sex the night before. It was my first real clue that I might be falling in love with my brother.

We had flan for dessert and recorked the last half of the wine to take with us. We arrived in our room shortly after 10. We undressed each other slowly, taking our time as we'd promised, only to find that doing so actually increased the heat in the room. By the time he got to my bra my nipples were fully erect. By the time I got to his shorts, I had to pull the waistband out a long way to not snag is penis. My panties were soaked when they hit the floor.

For two days Peter had been exploring my needs, my desires. I needed to emulate him and I knew something he might enjoy. I sunk to my knees and ran my tongue around the head of his dick, then took him into my mouth as far as I could, stroking the shaft with my tongue as I went. With about two inches left, the end of his dick hit my tonsils and I gagged a little, mostly because it wasn't ready for it. I backed off to the tip again, flicked his frenulum and, again, took his length.

When he hit the back of my throat, I expected it and I didn't gag. I was able to hold him there for a few seconds. I noticed that he was an inch deeper than before and I was determined to take his entire length.

"Amy, that's so nice."

Back and forth, three four, five times, each a fraction of an inch deeper, my throat slowly relaxing as it became accustomed to the intrusion and, finally, I felt his pubic bone pressed firmly against my lips, this dick twitching two inches down my throat.

"Oh, holy fuck, Amy. Oh, my God, that feels so good."

I loved to hear that; loved to know that I was pleasing him, that I was giving him this pleasure. Back and forth, deep, flicking, rolling, sucking the head, then deep, holding him there as long as I could. It may have been my imagination, but I felt his dick start to swell and get even harder than it had been.

"I'm almost there. I'm going to cum any second. Oh, Jesus, here it is! I'm cumming. I'm cuming NOW!"

Instead of backing away, I buried my face into his pubes as he pumped his seed into my throat.

"Amy! Oh, fuck! Oh, God!"

I couldn't handle more than the first few spurts -- I was starting to gag again - so I backed off, keeping the tip in my mouth and drank his jizz while I furiously stroked him with my hand. It was thick and sweet and nutty. It coated the entire inside of my mouth and tongue. I can't exactly say I liked the taste but it was okay and I knew that this was giving him pleasure; that simple fact was the only thing that mattered. After six or seven spurts he was slowing down so I sucked on the end of his dick like it was a straw, drawing out as much as I could.

He's stopped oozing and pulled my head away. 'It's too much." Dropping to his knees in front of me, he kissed me, gently, sincerely. He moved back a few inches and said, "No one's ever done that for me before. Thank you."

"No one's ever loved you as much as I do."

He stood up and pulled me up with him. He turned toward the bed, obviously meaning it was my turn but I wanted something else. "Lie, down, Peter. I want to try something."

He lay back on the bed, his head on a pillow,

I started rubbing his flaccid penis. "I want you inside me. I want to be on top. How do I get you hard again?"

"That'll work. Or more fellatio; either one."

I sucked him back into my mouth while rubbing the base of his shaft with my fingers and thumb, flicking and sucking on the head, then the shaft. It took three or four minutes, but he was finally erect. I climbed aboard and positioned his dick at my entrance.

"Are you sure you're lubed enough, Amy?"

I lowered myself fully in one swift stroke. "What do you think? I'm fucking soaked."

He laughed and started to thrust. I said, "No, Honey. Let me do the work."

I started to explore. I moved my hips up and down, fucking him into my pussy. I rocked my hips forward and backward and loved how the top of his penis scraped my fully engorged clit. I ground myself into his pubic bone, pushing him even deeper into me and when I rolled my hips in a circle I was rewarded with a jolt of pleasure on each circuit as his dick raked my cervix and G-spot. I gasped each time.

"I love, this, Peter. It's so nice to just go slow. Do you like it?"

"Oh, hell, yes. I love to see your face. You're starting to flush. I can tell you're getting aroused. So am I. This is unreal."

I ground and ground some more, every once in a while raising myself off him and sliding back down to grind some more. Peter reached up and caressed my tits, rolling my nipples, pinching them, pushing them down into my breast tissue and rotating them. I was getting so fucking horny. I could feel an orgasm starting to build, but rather than coax it, I wanted it to come to me, to force me, in its own time. For now, I was in heaven; I was fucking my brother -- my lover -- looking at his face as the heat built.

He took his right hand off my left breast and pressed that thumb against my clit, giving me something else to grind on. It was electric. My clit was swollen and burning. My pussy was spasming around his cock. My right nipple was sending electric shocks through my body. I realized I was in full orgasm, a quiet one, one that I was conscious enough to fully feel, to enjoy, even to control.

"You're cumming, aren't you. You're cumming right now!"

"Oh,God! Yes! It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful, Sweetheart. Keep going. I want you to keep going."

It built suddenly and my body quaked, but I was able to quiet it by simply lifting myself half-an-inch, then went back to the grinding and the quiet orgasm continued. I remember crying out a few times but I have no idea if there were thoughts or words behind them; I was in ecstasy and I needed him to know. I needed to share this with him.

"God, that's so hot. I love to watch you cum. Keep going. Look into my eyes."

I did. He was looking at me with encouragement and joy and love.

"Stay in in, Sweetie. You're gorgeous when you cum."

I continued to look at him, his eyes, his face, as I rolled my hips and ground my pussy on his dick and my clit on his thumb. I quaked again and controlled it again. A third time. He pinched my left nipple, hard, and without warning I was slammed by a tidal wave of energy. It wasn't a new orgasm; it was a sudden intensification of the one I'd been in for five minutes. My brain wasn't shutting down like yesterday; it was expanding. The pleasure wasn't lust; it was complete, unadulterated love."

"Oh! My! God! It just got so big! So fucking big! Oh, Peter, I love you so much! So much!"

"Jesus, Amy. Your pussy just flooded; you're so fucking wet! And so fucking beautiful! I love you."

I tried to stay in it -- the big quiet one -- but I couldn't. The need was just too great. I started to pump him in and out of myself and, withing a few strokes, a massive orgasm took me. I was quivering and limp and would have fallen to the bed if his strong arms hadn't grabbed me. He pulled my head into his chest and rolled us over and started fucking me with long, powerful strokes. The orgasm intensified yet again, sending shockwaves through me, before it ultimately subsided.