Sibling Road Trip

Story Info
Brother and sister share more than just the driving.
11.5k words
4.78
78.4k
138
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
106 Followers

Day 1: Las Vegas to Albuquerque

A little about my brother and me. My name is Amy. I'm 18 years old, brown hair, green eyes, 5' 5", 120 pounds. I just graduated from high school where I was class valedictorian, captain of the girl's swim team, chess club, debate society, drama club. You know, the usual. I 'm very studious, obviously, and preferred to concentrate on my studies rather than partying. Because of that, I was never one of the "in girls" and never really popular with the boys. I never really dated much and never really cared if I did. I had a few close friends and that was enough for now. I knew my time would come.

I'm honest enough with myself to know that I'm not exactly pretty in the ways that teenaged boys view pretty but I think I have promise. I saw from old pictures that I look just like Mom did at 18 and she's aged into one of the most beautiful women I know. Think Cate Blanchett and you'll be in the ballpark.

My brother, Peter, will be a senior this year. He's also 18 - I think they used to call it "Irish twins" - also on the swim team, also at the top of his class. Unlike me, he IS popular -- especially with the girls -- and he dates a lot. He's 6' 3", 180 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes, with the perfect swimmer's body and an easy air. Think Ryan Lochte's body with George Clooney's personality and you'll be in the ballpark.

We've had very, very privileged lives. My father is a vascular surgeon with his own practice. My mother is an attorney working for one of the major casinos here in Las Vegas. They have a great marriage and they've been super good parents. Also, as an aside, Mom's pretty well connected, so Peter and I have seen just about every big-time show in Vegas in the past five or six years.

My grades were good enough to get me a full-ride scholarship to Cornell, Mom's alma mater, in Ithica, NY where I'll be pre-med. Dorm life isn't for me so one of Mom's classmates still in Ithica helped me hook up with three other undergrads to share a four-bedroom house off-campus. Unlike the dorms. The house had plenty of parking so I wanted to take my car, a two-year-old Subaru Forester that would be ideal in winter weather.

Per Google Maps the trip would be just over 2,500 miles and would take about 37 hours on the road. Dad was too busy to go; Mom was in the middle of a big litigation. So, my brother offered to go with me -- to share the driving and help me move in.

Mom and Dad were skeptical; that's a long, long way for two new drivers to go. But they ultimately agreed under three conditions. That we limit our driving to ten hours per day. That we drive only during the day, never at night. And that we stay in national brand motels in large population centers -- never a Bates Motel in the boonies. They agreed to pay for Peter to fly back to Vegas afterward. The "rules" dictated not going through Denver -- it was over eleven hours away -- so we planned a southern route through Albuquerque and Tulsa before finishing with a final stop in Indianapolis. On the chance that we might make better time than planned, we both brought our passports to give us the option of a side trip to Niagara Falls.

We got a little bit of a late start on day one, arriving in the outskirts of Albuquerque nine hours later at 7 pm. We were tired. Yes, we're young but it was a late night with friends the night before and a hard drive today. We found a Holiday Inn Express just off I-40 and asked for a room with two beds, but all of their vacancies had a single king-sized bed. We were too exhausted to hunt for a different motel; we just wanted to stop driving. We checked into our room, got directed to a half-decent Mexican restaurant for dinner and were back in the room by 10 pm. I showered and put on my pj's then Peter did the same. We lay on the bed, watching TV for just a little while and then turned off the light.

I was a little chilly; the air conditioner was on too high. I asked if I could cuddle for warmth and, of course, he agreed, so I spooned him, sharing his pillow. A while later I rolled over and he spooned me. It was a bit strange but I wasn't even a bit uncomfortable with it. It was just Peter and I was nice and cozy.

It was 2 am when I got up to pee. I came back to the bed and there was Peter, asleep on his back, with his erect penis tenting up the covers. I didn't know what to do. Should I get back into bed with my brother's erect penis? That felt wrong. Should I stay out of bed even though he was sound asleep and oblivious? That didn't feel right, either. Either way, I was curious; I'd never seen an erect penis. I sat in a chair for a few minutes hoping it would go away but it didn't and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I decided to crawl back into bed and face away but two minutes later I turned to face him so I could see it. Five minutes later I couldn't help myself. I lifted the covers up a little bit to sneak a peek. I was disappointed; he was wearing pj's and there was nothing to see except something different being tented.

It was killing me. I have no idea why, but I was obsessed.

I took another chance and reached out to gently touch him, all the time watching him in case he started to wake up. He didn't stir. I gave the shaft a gentle squeeze. He was rock hard -- I had no idea penises could get that hard -- and he still didn't wake up. I ran my finger along the length of him and heard him say "Why are you touching my dick?"

I was startled and jerked my hand away. I was ashamed shamed of myself. "I'm sorry, Peter. It was hard and it was tenting the covers, and I was curious. I've never seen a penis up close. I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry."

He didn't seem angry; in fact, he had a quizzical look on his face. He scooted up to lean on his elbow and he studied my face for a few seconds. "There's no way you've never seen a penis before."

"No, honest. I never have. I'm sorry. I was totally out of line."

"I'm really surprised. You're a pretty girl."

"Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"Well, duh! All the guys at school think you're pretty. But you kind of intimidate them; they know they're mental children compared to you. And you were always so busy."

I was surprised but secretly happy to know that I wasn't as plain as I'd imagined. "Thanks for telling me. And I'm really sorry for what just happened. I was just curious; I didn't mean anything by it."

"It's fine, Amy. And, really, if you're that curious I don't mind if you look. It's just a dick and it's not like we'll be having sex or anything."

I didn't know how to respond. My brother had just suggested that I look at his penis -- which, to be fair, is exactly what I just tried to do. I nodded. He stripped of his pj's and lay back, his dick jutting into the air above his navel. "It's all yours."

I sat on my knees between his legs. I lifted his balls and felt the testicles roll around. The scrotum, itself, was large enough to fill my hand and I wondered how a man could sit without crushing his balls.

I touched the tip and his dick twitched and I heard him take in a breath. I investigated the little patch below the tip. "What's this called?", I asked.

"It's the frenulum. It's the most sensitive part, almost like a girl's clit."

I wrapped my hand around the shaft. It was thick enough that my fingers barely wrapped around it. I angled it straight up and saw that it extended above his pubes by 6 or 7 inches. I pulled further towards me, surprised by how much muscle it took. I squeezed open the little hole at the end and saw a drop of fluid gathering there. "What's this fluid?"

"It's called 'pre-cum'. It leaks out before a man ejaculates."

"I've heard girls call that 'jizz', is that right."

"Like everything sex-related it has a hundred names but, yes, 'jizz' is one of them."

I expected him to be hard all the way to the tip but the head was strangely spongy, sticking out past the hard part. I was astonished at how freely the skin slid effortlessly up and down the shaft, seemingly disconnected from the meat underneath and I played with that for five or six strokes.

"That feels really nice, Amy. Be careful."

"Is this what's called a hand job?"

"Yes. That's a hand job and it feels incredible. Careful or you'll make me cum."

I wasn't really sure why I kept at it; this wasn't the plan. I just wanted to see a dick but now I was giving my brother a hand job. I realized that I really, really wanted to see what would happen next. "Do you want me to keep going? To make you cum?"

"We should probably stop before it goes too far."

"It's fun, Peter. Do you want me to keep going?"

He said, "Suit yourself." But the smile on his face said "Oh, Hell, yes!"

He put his head on the pillow and enjoyed what I was doing for the next few minutes, all the while breathing heavier and heavier. The pre-cum was now flowing liberally out of his dick and was running down the shaft, lubricating the whole works. I shifted my grip and put my thumb on his frenulum -- his sensitive spot - rubbing the pre-cum into him. Almost instantly he moaned "Oh, Amy! That amazing. That feels so fucking good. A little faster, please."

I quickened the pace. "Oh, God! Like that. Yes. I'm close. I'm so fucking close, Oh! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

His penis started convulsing and the jizz shot straight up, a foot into the air, and splashed back down onto my hand. I laughed with surprise and turned to look at him. His eyes were glazed, his mouth was open, his face was contorted in pleasure. I turned back to his dick and watched the jizz shoot everywhere -- on his belly, his chest, the bed. I kept stroking; he must have squirted half-a dozen times before the cum stopped shooting out and it dribbled out for a little while after that. I was still stroking and still laughing when he put his hand on mine and asked me to stop, that it was too sensitive.

I stopped stroking but I sat there, holding him as he went soft. I was amazed to see the transformation. What had been a rock-hard monster a minute earlier was soft and limp, about half the size, cum leaking out of the end as he shrank. I milked the shaft to get even more out of him.

"Thank you, Amy. That was fucking mind-blowing! You're amazing!"

"That was fun! Did I do okay? Did you like it?"

"All I can say is 'wow!'".

With my curiosity satisfied, I ran to the bathroom to get stuff to clean up. I tossed him a wet washcloth and a towel. Then he put his pajama pants back on and lay beside me on the bed.

"Do you give yourself hand jobs?", I asked.

"It's called jerking off and, yes, all the time. Ever since I was 14 or so. When did you start masturbating?"

"I've never masturbated."

"You've NEVER masturbated? Ever had an orgasm, like on a date?"

I shook my head. "It always seemed naughty to touch myself down there except to wash or...you know, a tampon. And, like I said, I've never let a boy go past second base."

"I'd love to reciprocate. Would you like to try to have an orgasm?"

Having just watched him cum, I was really aroused and I could feel my vagina getting wet at the thought of what he'd just offered. But I knew I shouldn't start an incestuous relationship with my younger brother. We'd already gone too far, and it was time to back away before we went any further. Maybe we already had.

"No", said my brain.

"Yes, I'd really like that." said my mouth. I stood up and removed my pajamas. His jaw dropped.

"Jesus, Amy! You're stunning! I've seen you in your swimsuit so often that I thought I knew what to expect but, oh, my!"

I lay down next to him. "What do you want me to do?"

"Lay back and relax. Concentrate solely on your own pleasure. If you don't like something, just say and I'll stop. If you really like something, just say and I'll know. If you feel yourself starting to get really aroused, surrender to it; don't hold back and don't feel you're being selfish. This is all about you, after all. Okay?"

I nodded. He held my face and kissed me. "You're beautiful, Sis."

He nuzzled my ear with his lips; I felt a jolt in my crotch when he kissed me on the neck, just below the ear. My nipples were so erect that they actually hurt and I almost screamed when he rolled one of them between his fingers as he ran his lips down my neck, and, again, when he put his lips on the other nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

"You have great tit's Amy. They're perfect. I love your nipples; are they sensitive?

"Yes, they're like cattle prods. Peter, I'm getting really hot down there."

He slid down and kissed my tummy, putting one hand on my inner thigh. I was no longer hesitant about being with him; I craved the moment my brother would touch me down there. "Please touch me."

But he had other ideas. He moved me to the edge of the bed and crawled between my legs. He pushed my legs apart and kissed my inner thighs and then he licked and sucked my labia. I was crazy aroused. My clit was on fire, and I could feel the juices flowing out of my vagina. He pushed my legs farther apart and used his thumbs to open me wide.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Amy. It's pink and wet and it looks so fucking delicious."

I was about to scream "PLEASE TOUCH ME!" when I felt the tip of his tongue sweep the length of my slit. Then again. And again. I shuddered each time his tongue raked the tip of my clit.

"That feels so good. I like it at the end."

He stopped with the long, slow licks and, instead, concentrated on the tip, flicking his tongue over it, quickly and softly. It was heaven. "Please, just a little harder."

I felt something stirring behind my pubic bone. A strange tension, a tickle, an energy. It was getting stronger, expanding into my belly, then my chest, then my limbs, and there was no doubt about it being an orgasm when it hit. I never imagined it could be like this. I never dreamed I could have this much pleasure. Peter was steady, relentless, as I reveled in my first-ever cum. I took his advice and surrendered to it. To him. To my brother. Oh, my God, this was so fucking good! I loved Peter for the joy he was giving me, and I hated myself for waiting so long to experience it. A minute or two in, it subsided a bit. He backed off, allowing me to come down a little bit.

"Again?"

"Oh, God, yes! Please!"

He took another long lick from my urethra to the hood of my clit. I loved the first part, but now the tip was too sensitive. "It's too much, too much. Please stay lower. I want it lower, There. There. Yes!"

"A little harder." He did.

"A little faster." He did.

He lifted my ass off the bed for better access and, as he did, I was slammed with a massive orgasm that totally dwarfed the first one. I thought I'd lose my mind. I needed him to stop but there was no way to tell him; my brain was unable to form even simple thoughts, let alone intelligible sentences. I grabbed his head to push him away, but my traitorous hands pulled him harder into me and the orgasm intensified. I started to scream "Peter Peter Peter", totally unable to add the word "Stop".

And, suddenly, it got BIG! The orgasm was no longer centered on my clit. It was everywhere, all at once, the orgasmic energy blasting every nook and cranny of my body, my mind, my soul. I was no longer even aware of my brother's mouth and tongue; there was nothing in the world except this orgasm which had a life of its own. "Stop" is the last word I wanted to say.

It did stop eventually, though, and Peter was up, beside me, holding me close while I came back to Earth.

"I've never seen a girl cum that hard. Are you okay?"

I couldn't answer. I was dizzy. I was stunned. I needed to breathe.

"Amy? Are you okay?"

I needed to laugh so I laughed; then I needed to cry so I cried; then I needed exactly what my brother gave me. I needed to be held.

Day 2: Albuquerque to Tulsa

That first night with Amy was the most sensuous night of my life. I'd been with a lot of girls, most of them inexperienced like I was, but, still, young girls with young girl's bodies and energies and stamina. I'd never seen a girl respond like Amy did. Not so much to the mechanics of the sex -- I know I'm an amateur - but to the emotional aspects. She radiated pure, unadulterated love and joy.

We slept curled together. The alarm at 7:00 am was jarring; we'd only been back asleep for a few hours. Amy killed the alarm and saw that I was erect. I'm 18years old; I'm always erect n in the morning.

I said, "It's called 'morning wood'. It's normal. Sorry. I should have thought of that before sharing a bed."

"'You treated me really nice this morning, Peter. I also want to reciprocate. I'd like to try with my mouth. May I?"

I took my pajama bottoms off in a micro-second and lay down on my back. She got between my legs, and with a little trepidation, she licked the tip of my dick. Then she licked the entire length and put the first inch in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head.

"Oh, Amy, that's fucking amazing. It feels so good.", I said, as she lowered her head, taking as much as she could. I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat and she gagged a little, but she didn't quit. She pulled her lips back to the tip and, again, lowered her head, her tongue working every inch of the shaft on the way down. She lifted my balls and gently rolled them as she concentrated on the frenulum and the head, punctuated every 10 seconds or so by stuffing as much of me into her mouth as she could. Her hand grabbed the base of my dick and stroked in time with her mouth and tongue. Three or four minutes in I was very, very aware that my inexperienced sister was giving me the best blowjob of my young life.

"Jesus, Amy! Oh, my God! You're amazing. It's never been this good. How do you know this? Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! OH! FUCK! You're making me cum!"

I tried to lift her off me so I wouldn't cum in her mouth, but she pushed my hands away and shook her head "Uh, uh" and kept fellating me. I had to give her warning; she must not know about pulling out.

"I'm going to cum. I'm cumming NOW!"

She pulled her head back, her hand furiously stroking my dick. Thank, God! She DID know.

I exploded, spasm after spasm, cum pumping out in four then five then six long ropes. Amy was giggling with joy as she watched, fully and completely satisfied with the results of her work. As she did earlier, she caressed me as I went soft. Then, she crawled up beside me for a kiss. It was as soft and gentle as it was full and sensuous. I could taste myself on her lips.

"I think you should shower first. Let's get on the road.'

---

We showered, dressed, had a quick breakfast, and got back on the road at about 8:30. Today's target destination was the Tulsa, about 9 hours of driving. We settled onto I-40 East.

"Thank you for last night. I never imagined it would be like that."

"Thank you for this morning. How did you know how to do that?"

"Seemed like the thing to do. Did I do it right?"

"It was the best blowjob I've ever had. By far."

She drove on for a while in silence.

"How many girls have you had sex with?"

"I don't know. Six or seven."

"You've fucked that many girls?"

"No, not fucked. Had sex with. Like what we did. I've never actually had intercourse with a girl, unless you count anal. I dated Wendy for almost eight months but she's saving herself for marriage. We did everything else that two people could do in bed, but her vagina was off limits. I almost fucked Debbie, but she chickened out at the last minute. And at Ben's party Janet -- you know, the promiscuous Janet - was begging me to do her but we didn't have a condom. By the time I could round one up, she was in a different room fucking Bob without one."

"That sucks."

"Sucked for Bob. She gave him the clap."

---

Ten hours later we were in Tulsa in a Staybridge Suites. We'd talked a lot along the way about what happened, trying to figure out what would happen next. We decided that it was a one-off thing that we could both remember and be grateful for but that we needed to go back to being brother and sister.

NewIn57
NewIn57
106 Followers