Sibling Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter wasn't done. "I'm sorry Amy; that was too hot. I'm going to cum. Oh, God, I'm cumming again." I felt his penis start to pulse and I felt his seed splash into me. He was poised above me, a look of total happiness and love in his eyes as he gazed down at me.

After, we rested for a few minutes, both breathing heavily.

"How about if we finish that bottle of wine?"

We each visited the bathroom, poured the wine into a some disposable cups, and returned to bed, him propped with his back against the headboard, me propped against him.

"Peter, you apologized when you came. Please never do that again."

"I wasn't sure you were finished."

"So... You think that has to be the end? I know you're looking after my needs but, really, don't pressure yourself. If you cum first, we'll fuck again in 15 minutes. It's okay. In fact, I like it when you cum. It's fun for me, too."

"Okay."

"I've been thinking that we should have a rule between us. Not sacrosanct law but maybe a guiding principle."

"I'm listening."

"You know how disappointing it is to give someone a gift that you think they'll love only to get a mediocre response? That's FAR worse than getting a mediocre gift, yourself. On the other hand, if they absolutely love it, they're reciprocating with the gift of their joy. Right?"

"I agree."

"Well, we've both worked really hard so far to give each other gifts and, so far, we've repaid each other by enjoying them. I worked really hard on that blowjob this morning -- I had to learn to deep-throat and I had to swallow semen - but I was repaid when you gleefully - selfishly - shot it into my throat."

"I'm sorry., Amy. I didn't realize you thought I was selfish. I won't do it again."

"NO! You're not getting it you moron! Your selfishness at that moment was what made the whole thing wonderful for me. Your selfish glee was what made my selfless efforts worthwhile. Without it, I would have just been sucking a dick."

He laughed out loud; he finally got it. "I understand, now, and I promise you both best effort and wild abandon in everything -- sexual or not. Okay?"

"Perfectly."

We snuggled quietly for a while as we finished our wine. He got up to toss the glasses. When he got back to bed, he kissed me and asked, "Are you ready for bed.?"

"Actually, Honey, I'm still a little horny. I need another cum. Will you go down on me before bed?"

He smiled as I lay back on the bed, legs spread. I accepted his best efforts with wild abandon.

Day 4: Indianapolis to Niagara Falls

We were on the road at 8, and with only eight hours drive time to Niagara Falls, we'd have a long evening to play. We passed through the border at Detroit into Windsor, opting to get off I-90 and onto smaller roads in Canada. For a while we were on ON-401, a divided highway with light traffic. Then, at a tiny town named Woodstock, we turned onto ON-403, an honest-to-God dirt road all the way to Lake Ontario. The road was practically empty; we would go several miles without meeting an oncoming car.

I was daydreaming about the night before and I was getting both a little bit horny and more than a little bit wet. I could see in front of us an old, abandoned gas station -- one of those with round--topped pumps-- a mile or so in front and, as we got close, I had an evil idea. I slowed and pulled into the parking lot.

"What are you doing, Amy?"

"Shh. I want to check something out."

I drove slowly to the back of the building, driving through the grass growing out of the crumbling concrete. I realized how foolhardy this was; it was the last place I wanted to have a flat tire. When I was fully in the back, I stopped and asked, "Do you think anyone can see us back here?"

"Doesn't seem like it."

I opened the door and said, "Okay. Jump out and come around."

He walked around the back of the car and when he got to my side, I was standing there bottomless, my shorts and panties hanging from the rear-view mirror. He grinned as he stepped out of his pants. I jumped up into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, kissing him. He backed me into the side of the dilapidated building and kissed back, while he waited to get erect -- which didn't take long. In those few seconds he shifted his grip, hooking his forearms under my thighs my thighs, spreading me even wider.

"Get that thing in me." I ordered. "Fuck your slut sister."

"You want fucked, you little slut? Then let's fuck."

Without warning, he dropped me onto his dick. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, not ready to be stretched that wide, that quickly. But, oh, my! When he started pounding me I went from zero to sixty in about five seconds.

It was so naughty, fucking him like this, outdoors, in public (such as it was), pinned to the side of a building, rutting. Last night had been beautiful and loving; this was just fucking. I had to admit that I liked this, too, and I loved him for playing his role.

"Fuck me, Peter. Fuck your slut sister."

I felt an orgasm building and building. It should have exploded by now but it just kept building.

"I'll fuck you, you filthy slut. Give me that pussy. Cum on my big, horny dick."

I came like a rocket. I was 30 seconds into it when I felt him cumming, too.

When he'd drained himself, I expected him to put me down but, no! My brother is strong and, before I realized what was happening, he'd raised his arms above his head and placed them high on the wall. I was now sitting on his biceps, my pussy was jammed into his face, his thrashing tongue was tormenting my clit. The cum was enormous as I seemingly hung in the air. The only thing I could grip was his head and gripping it shoved him harder into me. I came and came and came, not caring if I ever made it off that wall.

Eventually I tired and I realized he must be exhausted. I tapped him on the head and asked for down. He slowly lowered me, my thighs sliding down his biceps to his elbows to his hands. I was still shaking when he gently lowered me, upright, to the ground.

We both leaned against the wall. I joked, "Thank you for fucking your slut sister, Honey."

He smiled broadly and laughed. "Thank you for being such a slut, Sweetheart! That was fun!"

---

We got to Niagara Falls and found a room with a view of the Falls. It wasn't cheap but Mom and Dad were paying and we knew they wouldn't might too much. I was just coming out of the shower when Peter stood in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said "I'd like to take you on a date. A REAL date. Wanna?"

I hugged him. "There's nothing I'd like more."

We did a few errands. I had had another evil idea and went out to find a pharmacy while he checked emails and texted our parents to let them know where we were. We got directions to a nice steakhouse in town with live music and a great menu. We had a really nice meal -- I had Duck Confit, Peter had Tuscan Chicken and we shared a chocolate cake for two. And, once again, we were offered a wine list and took advantage with a nice Chardonnay. We talked about school, swimming, the trip, normal things; Peter was attentive and charming -- a lovely date. We carried out the remaining half bottle of Zin that we'd ordered to go with dessert which we stored in the room then we walked down to the Falls. It was beautiful at night, all lit up with colored lights. Standing there, at the head of the falls, Peter wrapped me in his arms, spooning me, as we watched one of the great wonders of the world.

We got back to the room at 11:30. We left our pajamas in the suitcase and cuddled naked on the bed, sipping the rest of our wine, watching water pour over the cliff. We talked once in a while but, mostly, we were content to be there together. As I swallowed the last sip of wine, Peter took my glass, put it on the nightstand and turned off the light. He kissed me, thanked me for a lovely evening, and cuddled me while we fell asleep.

If this had been a test -- which it wasn't -- he'd have passed with flying colors. I wasn't just his fuck toy; he truly loved me like I loved him.

Day 5: Niagara Falls to Ithica

She got up at 6 AM to use the toilet and when she came back I was laying in bed with the usual morning erection. She pulled the covers off and said, "Come on, Honey. Let's have some fun; let's play! I want to be on top."

She straddled me in the 69 position and took my dick into her mouth. I was staring at that delicious slit but couldn't reach it; our height difference was too great. I pulled her back a little and gave her a lick but she couldn't stay on my dick. After a few minutes of pulling ourselves on and off each other we were both laughing at the stupidity of 69. "Well THAT'S over-rated!", she said.

She spun around to kiss me, stroking me with her right hand as I began rubbing her clit with my left. It felt good for both but not great for either. Each of us was concentrating so hard on pleasing the other that we couldn't enjoy the pleasure the other was trying to give. After another few minutes, I said, "This isn't working. Lay back. Enjoy."

She put her head on the pillow and spread her legs a bit. We kissed as my fingers spread her labia and rotated on the tip of her clit. She finally began to respond as we'd both hoped. I dipped down to collect some lube from her vagina, then back to the clit, rubbing in quick circles, pressing firmly, rolling her clit up, down, side to side.

"It's better this way. Yes, like that!"

I ran my fingers along the length of her clit, from tip to hole to tip and lined up a few fingers along her and rolled her back and forth, then in circles again, trying to find the thing that would set her off. She was starting to moan and I knew she'd get there but she was more orgasmic than this; I was doing it wrong somehow. I kept trying. High, low, fast, slow. She was slippery with her own lube and my fingers glided easily but they weren't making her cum.

I lowered my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue, pinching it with my lips. She clearly liked that but no big response.

I slid down between her legs and glued my mouth to her beautiful cunt. I licked the length of her and started flicking the tip. She cried out "Oh, yes! Oh, yes. That's amazing. Just like that. Oh, my God!"

I thought to myself "Wasn't I just doing that with my finger?" but I decided to forget about that for a few minutes. I kept flicking and slid a finger into her, finding and rubbing her G-spot.

"Oh, my God. That's it, that's it. I'm almost there!"

I slid in a second finger and pushed a bit deeper. I felt a bump with my middle finger and figured it was her cervix; she let out a guttural moan when I pressed it."

"Did that hurt, Amy."

"No. Do it again. Oh, God! This is so fucking good!"

I curled my index finger so it could massage her G-spot and straightened my middle finger so it could reach her cervix and began pumping my fingers in and out, an half-inch at a time. She arched her back and started to whine. I glued my lips aver the tip of her clit, sucking it into my mouth then lashing it with my tongue.

Finally, the atom bomb. There was a plaintive moan, two octaves lower than her normal voice as her body convulsed. Her legs where shaking, her arms were flopping around worthlessly, eyes rolled back in her head as her spasming pussy flooded my hand and chin.

It took a minute but she started to come down a bit. As I had before, I lowered my point of attack away from the tip, rolling her clit from right to left, stiffening my tongue to add some pressure. The ensuing orgasm made the first one look like a warmup exercise. It was massive; I was just holding on, trying to keep up with the thrashing without accidentally hurting her or getting hurt, myself.

As it had in the past, it ended abruptly. Her body had seemingly reached its limit for now. I removed my fingers, wiped her juices off my face, and lay next to her, waiting for her to become coherent. I was still curious, though, why the tongue but not the fingers? I put my hand on her mound and, as closely as I could mimic, I did with my middle finger what I'd just done with my tongue.

The response was simply spectacular. Her eyes flew open, her mouth dropped open, she tried to scream but nothing came out except a primal grunt, as her head raised up until her chin hit her chest. She looked like she was trying to do a sit-up and was locked in position halfway up. Her butt and legs were shaking violently, her right hand clamped onto my thigh and squeezed. She suddenly arched her back, slamming her head back into the pillow as her entire body started to shake. I could see her belly convulse as fluid squirted out of her cunt almost to her feet. She was squirting! I'd heard of this but never imagined I'd ever see it. Jesus it was erotic; I almost came, myself. Twenty seconds later, it was over. I waited for her to come back to reality, to catch her breath. The only thing in the world I wanted more than to slip my dick into her was to watch her wake up.

She smiled at me. I lay on my back, and she curled into my chest. We lay there quietly for several minutes as her breathing slowly returned to normal. "You said you had anal sex with a girl once?"

"Won't say who but, yes, several times."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh, yeah! It's great."

"Did she like it?"

"She did. A lot, actually; she thought it was amazing."

She shrugged free and hopped off the bed to grab a plastic shopping bag. She reached in and handed me a tube of Surgi Lube. "I bought this at the pharmacy. Can we try it? Anal, I mean."

A few minutes later, she was on all fours as I prepared to slide a well-lubed finger into her virgin ass.

" Relax, Sweetheart. Let me know right away if anything hurts, even a little. Okay?"

"I promise. I'm ready."

I pressed my index finger into her anus and pushed n to the second knuckle. "Still okay?"

"Yes. I'll let you know if anything changes. No news is good news."

I spun my finger a little to evenly spread the lube and slowly pushed all the way in.

"That felt weird but I'm fine."

I pulled the finger out and added more lube, this time going all the way in in one motion. I thrust gently in and out for a minute; I could feel her sphincters relax ever so slightly. "I'm going to add a second finger." I said as I removed the one finger.

I added lube to my middle finger and slowly inserted both to the hilt. She was really tight.

"That's stretching me hard. I don't know if I can do it."

I said, "Give it just a minute before you quit.", as I spun my fingers around, hoping she could relax.

"Okay. It feels a little more comfortable, now. I still don't understand why people like this; it just feels strange."

"Like you have to poop?"

"No, not that at all. I feel violated."

A minute later and I could feel that her ass had relaxed around my fingers. She was still tight but wasn't clenched on them like a vice.

"I think you're as ready back here as I can make you. Do you want to try?"

"Yes."

I lay on my back and spread a generous amount of lube on my penis. I said, "You're on top so you can control the speed and depth. Take your time. Go slow. Back away if you feel pain."

"I don't want to disappoint you."

"The only way you can disappoint me is if you hurt yourself. This is about your exploration, not my pleasure. Agreed?"

"Okay."

She positioned herself across my stomach and raised herself while I positioned my dick at her anus. She pressed down just a little, just enough to trap the head of my dick in her ass.

"This is a lot bigger than the fingers."

"Take your time, Sweetheart."

She lowered herself a bit farther and I felt her outer sphincter give way.

"I feel like I'm being split in two."

I smiled at her. "I'm in only about an inch. There's one more sphincter to get past -- another inch -- and then it gets easier."

"Okay."

She lowered herself again. I could feel in the compression of my shaft that the inner sphincter wasn't budging.

"Try raising and lowering a little to tease the sphincter open."

She did that and I felt myself just a fraction of an inch further along. God, she was tight!

"That's working. Do it again."

Another eighth of an inch. She knew what to do now. Up and down, up and down, and suddenly I slid in about two inches. She'd gotten me past the last barrier. My dick was being squeezed hard. My, God! Her ass was like a vice!

"Jesus, I feel so full and you're only halfway in."

"It'll be easier now. When you're ready try to keep going."

She looked me square in the eyes, backed out about an inch and, in an act of trust, slowly, relentlessly dropped her butt to my pubic bone. She'd taken all of me. I was balls deep in my sister's ass.

"Oh, Honey, this feels so strange. I can feel you in my bowels. I'm stretched so far; I need to rest."

"As long as you want. No rush."

She stayed there, still for about 15 seconds. She lifted just an inch, then back down. Then two inches and back down. Then four. Within a few strokes, she was fucking her ass onto the length of my dick, looking into my eyes all the while.

"Do you like it?", I asked.

"Not really. Mentally it's pretty hot but physically It's just okay."

She kept working it. I reached up to massage her breasts and nipples, then dropped a hand to find her clit. I tried some dirty talk. But a few minutes in she stopped.

"I don't think I like this. I'll keep going if you want, if you'd like a cum, I really will, but from now on it'll be about you, not about me."

"No, Sweetheart. There are lots of ways for me to cum; I don't need it this way if it's not good for you. It's okay if you get off me."

"You're sure?"

I nodded. "Go slow, though. You don't want to create a vacuum, if you know what I mean!"

She raised up slowly, sliding me out of her ass. I went to the bathroom for a wet washcloth and a towel. "Give me your ass."

"I just did!", she laughed as she got on all fours again. I carefully cleaned her, dried her off, and headed to the shower to clean myself.

I came back out five minutes later to the most erotic sight I'd ever seen. Amy was on the bed, legs spread, knees bent, head arched back, moaning, clearly close to orgasm. Her left hand was molesting her tits while her right was absolutely abusing her pussy. She had angled herself toward the bathroom so that I'd have an unobstructed view of the action. My sister was masturbating for the first time in her life and she'd invited me to watch. I would witness the first orgasm she ever gave to herself.

I stood beside the bed and started stroking myself, my eyes glued to that magnificent pussy and those thrashing fingers. I saw what she was doing and I knew what I'd done wrong. Her fingers weren't on her clit; they were on her outer labia and she was absolutely mashing them to stimulate the clit, below. I saw a motion and looked at her face. She'd lifted her head and was staring directly at my dick, watching me masturbate.

I looked back at her dripping pussy and maintained the pace. I'd not cum yet today and I was desperate for this one but I didn't want it to happen before her cum.

"Amy, this is so fucking hot! I want to watch you cum. Please cum for me."

Her other hand came off her tits and she plunged two fingers into her dripping cunt, flashing them in and out as she bore down even harder on her labia. Suddenly, she changed her tactic; she slid her middle finger between her labia and raked it back and forth over her clit. She cried out once and started to shudder. It was too much for me; I felt my urethra fill and I started shooting jet after jet of jizz in long stringy ropes all over her legs and the bed. I saw her start to convulse as the first jet hit her leg. I watched her cum as I came and I kept stoking as long as I could just in case she was still watching.