All Comments on 'Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 03'

by Duo_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent chapter and the descriptions of all parts of the transformation and the ensuing masturbation helped make the scene incredibly intense. We will have to wait for the next chapter to see what they do about the pain of the reversal considering that even if she was unconscious for this one, the Professor mentioned the next day would be even more intense which logically would make reversal even more painful. I have to give credit to our talented author as the way the Professor was described as a cold, manipulative bitch that couldn’t give a crap about her subject and would lie to get whatever she wanted without regard for anyone’s safety but her own is actually pretty spot on for many of the medical doctors I have come across. It is a sad and maddening fact but after having been subjected to multiple abuses by hospital staff, you learn to trust nobody and always take precautions to ensure your safety and your life. While I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and the entire story so far, I am now looking forward even more so to what happens next. Thanks again for making this story and this chapter in particular so perfectly descriptive so that you feel like you are actually there. Well done as always.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is amazing and i am having a hard time waiting to read more

DreamDystopiaDreamDystopiaalmost 3 years ago

Loved this section of the story. One of the most intense and satisfying reads I've encountered in a long while. Looking forward to seeing where and how you proceed. Cheers!

Rollie88Rollie88over 2 years ago

Very good writing and good character development for the protagonist.

But fat bottoms naturally come to women who sit around and do nothing but eat all day. So I don't understand the new American fetish for pear-shaped over the traditional hour-glass figure.

But apart from that, very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly great, just excited for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please don’t stop. Continue your Story and not so short. It is a Awsome Construction of an Storytelling. Wish to know more about your Fantastic Fantasy. Want to know what happened to her Brother and what happened with herself. Please let’s not End here…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please moreeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An incredibly exciting and somewhat disturbing chapter but overall I wouldn’t change a thing as it puts things in perspective moving forward. While I can understand becoming a guinea pig for multiple reasons such as the need for money to continue your education or family survival. The unbelievable depressing part is that there are many “scientists” out there who will lie, cheat, and steal so they can get you to participate in their drug tests/drug trials. These sacks of garbage will tell you how much you are saving poor little children or allowing the people of poorer nations to live a happy and healthy life if you could just sacrifice a little of your time when the reality is they just want to get their research and publish a paper or two so they can cement their supposed fame and make a few bucks in their medical field. I am somewhat biased since I took part as a guinea pig and got a major raw end of the deal but he got his research and published multiple papers from it but then he had the balls to have his people contact me and ask/attempt to convince and pressure and scare me into another surgery with him. These people have no ethical boundaries or scruples and if you were to die during the procedure, they would treat it like it was nothing. You managed to convey this attitude with frightening perfection in the actions and thoughts of Professor Eve. Great job and I cannot wait to see how it all turns out. Thanks for the great story and incredible chapter.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuo_@Duo_
Casual writer in the US. I like to keep my identity private, but I do have social channels on Literotica, Reddit, and Twitter! My personal site: https://duowrites.wixsite.com/duowrites I like to explore other's kinks and write about them. I'm absolutely a people pleaser. I...