Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The high of her orgasm was only beginning to subside when she felt the deep heating sensation of another building within her. The aching walls of her pussy felt so empty and wet, begging to be filled, but fantasies of warm, large cocks with thick, bulbous heads appearing before her to service her pussy and now her pretty, thick lips filled her mind. She grew into a fog as the images penetrated and perversed her delicate, Cali-girl mind."F-ff-fuck!" Jessica was able to mutter through her thickened lips, obscuring her pronunciation in a high pitched girly tone of desperation. Her face held an expression of pleading with upturned eyebrows.

Jessica could hear the stretching of her yoga pants, but not see the damage done as her ass and thighs continued to grow into perfectly feminine curves fit for a porn star. Jessica used to be quite dainty in her size and shape, but her ass and thighs now formed the perfect heart shape bubble that had compounded upon her already cute asset. Her thong was now many sizes too small and the triangular patch in the back was suspended across the separation between her cheeks. The waist band dug in even tighter now, and the patch of fabric for her groin looked like floss as it was pulled backward and into her slick, creamy pussy lips. Patches tore in the fabric of her pants as everything grew into its form, her ass had stretched the fabric so tightly that the pants were now see-through from all angles, and one slight tug away from ripping.

With the new length of her hair shielding her eyes and the overwhelming sensations from her transformation, she hadn't noticed that her chest had ballooned to well beyond its previous size. Having bloomed into territory most men would consider to be too much, she could feel the weight of her F-Cup chest resting on her small rib cage, making it harder for her to breathe. While the size of them was astonishing, so was the unnatural state with which they rest. They had maintained their perky nature, nipples now much larger and still pointed perfectly up and away, begging for lips to engorge them. The globes jiggled much more with each motion like overly thick jello. She looked down in amazement through thick lashes and red messy hair, no longer able to see most of her lap, or that her hips had widened even more to match the motherly thighs that fit her now and filled the gap between her thighs a little more completely.

All Jessica could focus on was the shear size of her chest and the massive nipples that accompanied them. Each nipple had an areola four inches wide, centered with a nipple the width of a bottle cap, and easily thrice the height of one. They stood proud and away from her chest, making the total depth of her chest from her ribcage to her nipple now larger than the dept from her ribcage to her back.

Jessica's teen body had been morphed into that of a sultry porn star that was built for breeding like a whore; a complete perversion of the female body. There was not a portion of her body that could be looked at which had not been twisted into a lewd character of femininity. Professor Eve had watched her work as the dainty teen turned into an absolute icon of feminine sexual proclivity. If one was to look at Jessica in this state, they might draw comparison to a certain red headed cartoon temptress, though Jessica had even surpassed this character in sexual charm.

All the while, Jessica's mind was under equal assault. The prim and proper young woman had fought as hard as she could to remain well put together and mentally structured through the process, in her best efforts to retain her perfect image. Following the initial orgasm that left her thighs soaked in her own juices, she wrestled images in her mind of a man entering the chamber, with a massive cock as big as the broadest end of a bat.

She imagined being bent over on all fours as the man fucked her relentlessly. Jessica lamented the absence of it within her. She imagined the thick head of his cock aligning with the lips of her creamy pussy, the head pushing into the yoga pants and splitting the over stretched fabric with the pressure of it demanding entrance, and the force finally giving way and parting her voluptuous lips as it coated his massive tool in its dominating motion deep into her depths as his hips collided with her ass. She pictured her massive tits swaying back and forth, her over sexed nipples dragging the ground as he fucked her into the dirt. His hands on her tiny waist and wide, motherly hips as the sound of her tits slapping her stomach echoed. She craved to be filled.

Jessica had lost all touch with reality and did not care anymore if she protected her image. She wanted long, thick cock. She wanted to be fucked hard, all day and night, never empty. She wanted to live like an absolute slut and be fucked senselessly into a writhing, abject mess. In her throes she had begun to moan as the sexual urges flooded her mind. She was slowly working herself to orgasm again, gyrating her hips, begging for release, begging to be filled. The sweat on her hands made the restraints loose. "Fuck me! Please, fuck me, fuck - fuck - I need to be fucked!" she screamed.

One of the technicians looked at Eve from within the cell "Professor, should we intervene?" a note of worry in their voice.

"No, not yet. This is valuable data we need to collect. Besides, if she can't handle this, how will she fare tomorrow." Eve didn't care for the opinions of her subordinates, and only mildly cared for the health of her test subject; who is currently writhing in her own juices, begging for a cock to fuck.

"GODDDD I need it - please - please!" Jessica continued to beg, visualizing her sexual encounter with this unknown dream man, no other details visualized in her mind to the depth and degree she had visualized his swollen member. The waves began to crash again, pulses of light flashed in her mind as the projections of her pussy getting pounded timed perfectly with each flash.

Each thrust of the hips in her mind mimicked her body. The orgasm she craved grew close, until finally, once more with ultimate force she arched her back, throwing her head back, jostling the restraints as she fought against them. She squirted so hard that the effect mimicked a pipe bursting within her seat; a thick, yogurt-like splash made its way onto her restraints. Her orgasm had formed a puddle of cream that her pelvis gyrated, grinding the lips of her pussy into the cushion of the seat for the slightest bit of relief as she continued to ride the orgasm.

She moaned loudly as her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled to the top of her eyelids, flickering up. Her brain, long numbed from the onslaught, continued in its machinations, the teen trapped in its workings.

Her left hand, coated with the juices and sweat of her body, began to work back and forth harshly. The percussive slamming of her hand in the restraints loosened enough for her to slip a single hand free. Just seconds after orgasm, her freed hand dove once more to her soaked and puffy pussy. A thick splash and churning noise filled the chamber as Jessica continued to work herself into another orgasm. Her fingers in the warm cream, she found her clit and began to flick it furiously through the shallow puddle between her thighs. "Fff-u-u-ck-ck! I need more, I need it so bad - hnnn- hard, and long!" Jessica screamed as loud as she could between moans.

Not having had enough, Jessica plunged her fingers into her eager cunt, forcing the digits past their first two sets of joints and right to the knuckle into her parted lips. She began pumping furiously, trying to shove more in each thrust. She tried slouching in the chair but could only reach so far, stopped by the constraints on her restrained arms and legs. The puddle of her juices that had continued to build was beginning to spill out from between her creamy thighs and onto the floor with her violent motion into her cunt. The drips formed long strings of thick, milky goo in their descent. Jessica pushed herself harder as she felt her engorged pussy slowly taking more and more of her hand. Her eyelashes had continued to grow to a thickness that obscured her vision.

Her arm was beginning to grow tired, and her wrist hurt from the angle, but the pleasure she felt from her pussy surpassed any ailments she felt. Her pace quickened even further as she rammed her hand into her pussy, adding one digit at a time until all fingers found home in her slit. As the waves continued to crash, she gripped one of her tits with her other hand, finding a slight drip of cum she had managed to splash onto her chest during her excitement, resting on the tip of her long and erect nipple. This drove Jessica wild as she craved for more and pushed as hard as she could with the hand buried in her cunt until the tightness of her pussy slipped enough and her whole fist managed to land home within her slip.

Her engorged pussy lips wrapped tightly around her wrist as she recked her body with another orgasm. More thick cum burst from around the seal of her tight cunt on her forearm as it worked in and out. The chair she was restrained in now had a pool of its own around the base of it. Jessica began to feel light headed as she continued to rail her hand into her pussy. The force of her movements causing her perky and over sized tits to flail and bounce harshly.

Despite her light headed feeling, she continued to work at her body. Shoving her upper arms to push her cleavage together Jessica managed to get the nipple of her cream-covered tit. Catching onto it with her teeth and sucking at the large nipple until it was near the back of her throat, feeling the tip of the nipple against the wall, feeling the long nipple teasing her like a large cock waiting to rail her throat. She imagined it as such and rode herself higher into bliss, sucking hard and long, barely managing her breath. "Mmmmm-ohmmmm!" Jessica continued to moan from around her swollen nipple, savoring the sweet taste of her cream to the last slick drop.

Jessica opened her hand within her pussy and kept pumping in and out, caressing herself from the inside out. Jessica's breathing had been rapid and shallow with her breast in her mouth. Her body wasn't able to convert the oxygen in her lungs into her blood quick enough and a black visage began to shroud her vision as she continued her assault on her body. Oxygen deprivation kicked in as she reached her final orgasm. She violently lurched forward, her head hanging as her legs began to shake violently with the rest of her body, her nipple jiggling wildly on her free tit. She tried to buckle her knees together to put pressure on her pussy, the point of the ecstasy. Once again she squirted hard, harder than before, the hand in her cunt causing cream to spray out around the lips surrounding it, making the pool between her thighs rise higher up and spill more onto the floor. The high of being deprived of air and her orgasm sent her into overload as she passed out in the chair.

Her tit fell from her mouth and bounced back to its perky posture, causing her whole body to bounce with it as it came to a rest hanging nearly down to her lap. Her hand had stayed buried in her drowned pussy, and she laid limp. The screams and moans had finally ceased. Now only the motion of her breathing could be seen. Her long mane of bright red hair shrouded her like a cape. Her lips and dark, long eye lashes were sleepily shut. The teen girl with an overly disproportionate body laid there before the science team after having witnessed the whole encounter. After many long minutes of silence, Professor Eve spoke up.

Eve cleared her throat, "Alright. Finish your notes and let's get her cleaned up and ready for reversion." Eve spoke quietly and visibly effected from what she'd just witnessed. If not for the thick material of the lab coat, her erect nipples would be easily visible. One technician finally moved, the other moving in reaction to follow. The crew worked together, releasing the cream stricken straps from the girls body. Once released, one went and procured a stretcher, wheeling it into the enclosure.

They both stared at Jessica, wondering how to approach getting her onto the stretcher and off of the sticky exam chair. Finally one grasped Jessica's hip with one hand and used the other to grip her forearm of the hand that sat buried inside of her. The technician pulled hard and a loud pop rang out as her cunt let go of its grip on her appendage, slinging Jessica's juices across the enclosure.

With that hand free, Jessica was now able to be moved to the stretcher. Each technician bent their knees and placed a hand under her lower thigh and upper back, lifting up to remove her from the chair. Jessica's massive tits were squished together by the technician's chests, perkily bouncing with each motion, moving her to the stretcher. As they did, Jessica's ass drug the seat bottom from the weight of each cheek. Strings of the girl's cream spanned from the seat of the chair as the shallow puddle was wafted away with the curves of her perfectly shaped ass and hair as it was drug through from her limp body in the transition.

Laying Jessica on the stretcher, they took care to tuck her hair in beside her, putting her arms at her side. Her chest was so perky that even laying flat, the nipples and most of her boobs stayed perfectly in place and pointed into the air; a tell-tale nature of breast implants- this chemical injection had mutated her bosom to mimic the effect. Jessica's swollen pussy could still be seen leaking juices, already forming a new, small puddle on the stretcher between her thighs, from all of the fluid that her hand hadn't let her release. Her body was still reacting and acting of its own accord, even with her fast asleep.

The technicians began their work undoing the changes that Eve had performed on her. They stripped her of her remaining clothes, struggling immensely to get the thong free from her curvaceous rear resting on the mat of the stretcher. Professor Eve entered the chamber with gloves and gathered her clothes, still damp from the day's trial, and placed them into a bag and pressed the bag's seal closed on them. They would be taken to the wash room for hazardous material and cleaned for her when she woke. They attached probes and inserted IVs to read the state of her body and rehydrate her.

The team mumbled to each other about the status of Jessica, stating heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing. "Now comes the dangerous part" Professor Eve muttered to herself as she withdrew the reversal serum from a locked refrigerator on the wall. Eve knew that the reversal agent would work in ninety-nine point nine percent of all cases, but there was always a chance it wouldn't. She'd told Jessica a half truth about the changes; there was always a chance something would stick. Beyond that, though, the reversal process is extremely painful. Changing bone structure and adding or subtracting mass broke the laws of physics - and the price for breaking that law would be immense pain.

During the testing process, the pain is masked by an extreme amount of pain killers and euphorics designed to get the patient high and sexually excited - that wasn't possible for the reversal agent due to the reactive chemicals in it that could have adverse effects when mixed. Professor Eve considered this and sighed "At least this time you'll be asleep." She slid the needle into Jessica's neck and depressed the plunger of the syringe.