All Comments on 'Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 05'

by Duo_

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BluejayzzzBluejayzzzover 2 years ago

Very disjointed. Needs some serious editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooooh, this is what we've been waiting for~!

Though, a few little thoughts I had reading it:

-The dream turning out to be real was quite a shocker, though then again, a little bit surprised it wasn't actually Kelly.

-Now that we got to see Jessica's little trial, and we got an inside look at how her brother feels, I really wanna see the trials he's going through~. Maybe they're the same trials, maybe they're completely opposite trials? Him thinking his body is too perfect feels like it's setting up for him getting some less-than-masculine treatments in his tests, letting him explore himself~.

-Then again, maybe after this trial, and since the tagline for this chapter is the last normal day, maybe something physical from the trial sticks around this time for the both of them, as maybe a "long term observation" or something? Could be a nice set up to some more "bonding" between the siblings/their aunt, especially if Jessica somehow keeps that appendage in some way shape or form, like it's part of the first trial she did and it's only now starting to kick back in, maybe gradually? Would make worrying about getting pregnant from this trial trivial.

-Kelly has white ejaculate, huh~? Hmmm, maybe we should keep an eye on her, see if things start to progress with her as well, maybe she'll have more than just her cervix to penetrate in the next chapter~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man I’m looking forward to more, this was good af

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regarding the comment asking about Kyle's trial, I thought it was pretty apparent that the girl that "looked like a younger aunt kelly" with a "scar on the eyebrow" was pretty obviously Kyle undergoing his trial.

It sounds like this whole family's been manipulated for decades, not sure as to what end, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are we ever gonna see more?

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 year ago

Ok, Just reading these now, but we need more.

Just looked when this chapter was written, and with a sigh, over a year ago.

Damn, it may never get finished

Duo_Duo_about 1 month agoAuthor

Revisiting this project so long after my last addition, I felt a sense of joy I'd never felt with all of the adoring comments - people actually like my writing?!

Then I felt the hurt, realizing I'd let this languish without any resolution.

I have a couple other projects I'm close to finishing, but I promise... I will revisit this world and deliver.

Thank you for anyone who still cares and has read thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuo_@Duo_
Casual writer in the US. I like to keep my identity private, but I do have social channels on Literotica, Reddit, and Twitter! My personal site: https://duowrites.wixsite.com/duowrites I like to explore other's kinks and write about them. I'm absolutely a people pleaser. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES