Twins Getting Ready

Story Info
Brian watches his twin sister get ready to go out.
19.5k words
4.75
112.7k
355
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,799 Followers

Being a twin is weird. I was watching television and a nagging "twin-sense" told me that something was up.

I walked upstairs just as my twin sister stepped out of our shared bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her and obviously just had a shower.

"You're going out on a Tuesday night?" I asked. It was unusual. She and her dweeb boyfriend typically only went out on the weekend.

She nodded and walked into her room.

I followed. "With the dweeb?" I asked. "Isn't he busy studying?" We were juniors in college.

She turned to face me, holding the towel tight around her with one hand. "Don't call him that, Brian," she told me. She paused and added, "And no, I'm not meeting Ted."

"It's about time you found someone new. Who it it?"

A sly smile formed on my twin's plump lips. "Professor Morris."

My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped. "What the fuck, Hannah? That guy's a pretentious asshole!"

We'd both taken Professor Morris' class the previous semester. The guys all thought he was an ass, partially because many of the girls had crushes on him.

"He is not," Hannah defended him.

"He absolutely is. And isn't he married?"

She blushed and that sly smile fled her lips. "His wife is out of town."

"Jesus Christ," I groaned. "You're better than that."

"Fuck you, Brian," she lashed out at me. "You slept with Bunny Cantor last year so don't you dare judge me!"

I knew I shouldn't have told her about that. Bunny was a hot 35 year old who lived down the street with her husband and kid.

"You're way too good for Morris, Hannah. Don't do this," I urged.

She looked at me for a long moment, then said, "I have to get dressed, Brian. Get out of my room."

Instead of leaving, I sat in a chair and put my feet on her bed.

"You are so annoying," she fumed. She opened a bureau drawer and pulled out a black lace bra, black lace panties, black lace garter belt, and sheer black thigh-high stockings.

"Yow! I didn't know you owned stuff like that."

Hannah smirked. "Ted bought them for me. I have white and red sets too."

It didn't seem right that skinny nerd dweeb Ted had seen my sister in sexy lingerie. He wasn't worthy!

My twin sister Hannah is a prime example of the female form at its finest. She has the cutest face you can imagine with pink cupid bow lips, button nose and pale blue eyes. Long blonde hair. Model height (5'9"), tight body, long legs, tight little round ass and big soft breasts. She's the kind of girl you can't believe exists in real life.

Hannah was really nice too. Not conceited about her looks. Her relationship with that dweeb Ted had been going on for six months and mystified everyone. Her only explanation was that he was a great guy.

"You're going to wear lace undies that Ted bought you on a date with Professor Morris?"

She frowned. "Get out of here, Brian."

I didn't move a muscle. She couldn't physically throw me out because I was 6'2" tall and 190 pounds of muscle. And she seemed to want to keep this date with Morris a secret, so she couldn't pitch a loud fit that might attract Mom's attention.

"Fine!" she huffed, thoroughly pissed off. She dropped the towel and I got my first ever look at my twin naked.

Holy smoke, I exclaimed in my head. I tried to keep my facial expression blank.

Her big boobs bounced when freed from the confinement of the towel, and jiggled when she grabbed her lace panties and bent over to step into them. Time slowed as she pulled the wispy panties up her long legs and wiggled them over her firm round butt.

Next she picked up the bra and held the big cups to her bountiful boobs. She slipped the straps over shoulders.

Hannah glanced at me and I saw tears welling in her blue eyes.

I hopped to my feet and walked to her. "I'm sorry," I apologized. "I shouldn't judge you." I hooked the back of her fancy bra for her. Then I turned her to face me and hugged her.

We'd been best friends and well as twin siblings all our lives. I was ashamed I made her cry.

My sister sniffled and wrapped her arms around my waist too. "It's just a fling," she told me in a small voice. "All the girls want him... and I've never been with an older man. Is it so bad to be curious?"

I sighed. "No. I guess not."

"You won't tell Ted, will you?"

"Nope. In fact, I didn't see you preparing to go out tonight. Didn't happen."

"Thanks," she said. We released our hug and she dried her eyes on my t-shirt.

I returned to the chair and put my feet up on her bed again.

Hannah raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you leaving?"

"I will if you insist, but it's interesting watching you get ready. I've never seen it before."

"Are you sure you're not perving on your twin sister?" she pointedly inquired.

I smiled. "I was shocked when you dropped the towel."

She blushed and smiled too. "I thought you'd be embarrassed and leave."

"I'm glad I stayed," I truthfully replied. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

She sat on the edge of her bed and rolled the black stockings up her long legs. "How could I not know?" she answered. "Men remind me every minute of every day."

"That must be annoying."

"I got used to it long ago, and being attractive is a blessing that I appreciate," she told me. "Anyway, you know how it is. Girls flock around you." She stood and fastened the black lace garter belt around her narrow waist. Then she clipped the dangling straps to her stockings.

I did attract women because I was big, strong and had a ruggedly handsome face and deep voice. "It's not the same. Women aren't nearly as aggressive as men." I paused then added, "Ted has good taste in lingerie."

She smiled shyly and looked at her self in a full length mirror to make sure all of her undies were adjusted correctly. "I like wearing it," she confessed. "It makes me feel pretty."

"Any man who saw you dressed like that would kill for you."

She took a little black dress from her closet and stepped into it. She wiggled it past her butt and looped the straps over her shoulders.

I stood and zipped the back of the dress for her. It fit her lush curves like a glove.

The dress straps were thin and didn't cover her bra straps. Hannah didn't like the look and fiddled with them.

"It'd look better without the bra," I said. I unzipped the dress and pushed its straps off. The top of the dress floated down to her waist. My fingers deftly unhooked the bra strap and pushed the shoulder straps off.

Hannah caught the bra cups in her hands and looked over her shoulder at me. Our eyes locked. She let go of the bra and it dropped to the floor.

My twin's unfettered breasts jiggled like jello.

I returned the dress straps to her shoulders and zipped the back of the dress. She cupped her big tits in her hands to adjust how they sat in the formfitting dress.

She examined herself in the mirror and bit her lower lip. "I always wear a bra," she told me. The reason was obvious. Every breath she took and even her tiniest movements put those mountainous boobs in motion.

"Are you going straight to his house?" I asked. I assumed the married professor wasn't taking a student out in public.

Hannah nodded.

"Definitely go without the bra."

"I wish they weren't so big."

"Speaking for all men, we're happy with you the way you are."

She blushed then continued with her preparations.

Sitting at her makeup table, my sister quickly and expertly applied eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick. It made her cute face more dramatic, but I liked her without makeup better.

Strappy black leather high heels and a tiny black purse completed her outfit.

"Do I pass inspection?" she asked.

"Very sophisticated," I replied, guessing she was going for that.

She gave me a little smile.

"Make him wear a condom," I told her.

"Brian, I'm not..."

"Do it," I interrupted, "or I'll go to his house and beat him to death."

My sister looked shocked, then smiled because she realized I was trying to protect her. "I will. I promise." She left the house so stealthily that our Mom had no clue she was gone.

"Twin-sense" woke me at 3 o'clock in the morning. I looked out the window and saw my sister get out of her car. She silently entered the house. I didn't even hear her bedroom door close. The girl moves like a ninja.

I drifted back to sleep.

In the morning I went downstairs for breakfast.

When my twin joined me downstairs, I asked, "How did it go with the lecherous professor?"

"It went," she replied and smiled.

"Did you satisfy your curiosity about older men?"

Her smile grew wider. "I'm seeing him again tonight."

I wanted to shake my head and groan, but I restrained myself. "I hope Professor Morris knows how lucky he is," I said.

She giggled. "He thinks he's God's gift to women, but I don't care. He's perfect for a fling."

==

That evening I was waiting in Hannah's room when she returned from her shower. This time she was wearing a short satin robe.

She rolled her eyes. "I knew you'd want to watch again," she said.

"Best show in town," I teased.

She surprised me by offering, "You can stay, but only if I can watch you get ready for your next date." The minx had clearly thought this out.

"There's not much to watch. I just get dressed," I told her.

"I've never seen you naked," she stated as if I was an idiot.

"Oh. There is that. I'll get naked right now if you want."

Her eyes widened and she thought about it. "I don't know if I'm ready for you to be naked in my room, Brian."

"Okay. I'll strip for you on Friday in my room."

Hannah grinned. "It's a deal."

Negotiations completed, my twin took off her robe and said, "Ta-da!"

I clapped and she giggled, which made her boobs bobble.

She went to her lingerie drawer and told me, "Professor Morris likes lacy undies even more than Ted." She picked red lace bra, panties and garter belt to go with smoky gray stockings.

Hannah slipped on the panties and held the bra to her breasts. "Aren't you going to hook my bra for me?" she coyly asked.

I happily stood and fastened the strap as I had the day before. Then I put the garter belt around her waist and fastened it too.

"Sit," I told her. She sat on the bed. I rolled up one of the stockings. "Hold out your leg," I instructed. She did, and I unrolled the stocking up her long, firm leg. Her breath caught when my fingers finished the job on her upper thigh. We repeated the process with the other stocking. Hannah stood to let me clip the dangling garters to the stockings.

With her lingerie all on, I stood and put my arms around her, pulling her to me. I leaned in for a kiss, but her head backed away from me. We stared into each others eyes for a long moment, then she tentatively let her lips come forward to meet mine.

Our kiss was soft and gentle. She backed her lips away again to whisper, "We shouldn't."

My right hand left her waist to go behind her head and bring her to me. This time the kiss was harder and my tongue nudged into her mouth. "Nnnnn," she whimpered but she sucked on my invading tongue.

Happy with her response, I broke the kiss and went back to my seat to continue watching. Hannah swallowed hard and stared at me for a minute.

From her closet my sister selected a simple red knit dress. It didn't have a zipper in the back. She pulled it on over her head like an extra-long t-shirt. It stretched across her tits and ass, and hugged everything in-between. The dress was short, barely covering the stocking tops.

She applied dark red lipstick but left the rest of her face untouched by makeup.

When she posed in front of her full-length mirror I could tell she was pleased with her appearance. "Do I pass inspection?" she asked me, as she had the night before.

"Simply beautiful," I praised. It gutted me that she looked so good for Professor Morris, and I think she could tell. "Remember to make him use a condom."

"I will but he doesn't like it." She kissed my cheek and was gone.

A half-hour after Hannah left, Mom came upstairs. "Where's Hannah?" she asked.

The master bedroom in our house was in a private wing off the first floor. My bedroom and my sister's bedroom were on the second floor and our mother hardly ever came upstairs anymore. Mom said that at 20 years old we should do our own laundry and clean our own rooms.

So I was surprised when Mom stuck her head in my room. I was glad I wasn't watching porn or something.

"She went to Ted's," I lied. "They're reviewing for a test."

"Oh, that's nice. I was going to borrow a pair of shoes for tomorrow." Hannah and Mom had the same size feet.

"I'm sure she won't mind, Mom."

Twin-sense woke me from a sound sleep at 5 o'clock in the morning. I looked out the window and sure enough saw my sister sneak across the lawn and into the house.

At 7 o'clock I got out of bed and went downstairs to eat. When Hannah joined me she yawned and looked exhausted.

"Mom was looking for you last night. I told her you were at Ted's reviewing for a test," I warned.

"Thanks."

"I noticed that you didn't get home until 5 in the morning."

She nodded and yawned again. She looked dog-tired after her long night with the professor. "The man is insatiable and he has lots of toys."

That was more than I wanted to know about asshole Professor Morris.

==

On Friday I was about to change clothes for my date when Hannah walked into my room. She was fresh out of the shower and wrapped in a big towel.

"I'm here to watch," she simply said and sat in a chair, just like I did in her room.

I whipped off my t-shirt, dropped my pants, pushed off my boxer briefs and stood naked in front of my twin sister. I asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Her blue eyes were wide and zeroed in on my cock. "It's big," she commented, then giggled. "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you. Seeing you naked is really weird."

"How does it rank? Is mine the biggest you've seen?" I asked. I knew I had a big cock and wasn't afraid of comparisons.

She rolled her eyes. "Why are men obsessed about size?"

"Don't evade the question. Is it bigger than Professor Morris'?"

"His is about half that thick," she told me. "Does that make you feel better than him?"

"I already knew I was better than him," I replied. "What about Ted? Is he carrying around a baseball bat between his legs?"

"Everything about Ted is long and thin," she said with a smile. "But it works for me."

Hannah's lingering looks at my cock had an effect. It stiffened and rose up.

My sister's eyes opened even wider. "It gets hard without touching it?" she asked.

"With the right encouragement it does."

"Like your twin sister looking at it?" she teased.

"Exactly."

"It's even thicker now," she said with a touch of wonder.

I couldn't resist wrapping my hand around my raging boner. "Thickest you've ever seen?" I persisted.

She nodded confirmation. "Does Beth like it? I mean it looks like it might be too much."

I grinned. "Beth loves it." My hand stroked my cock.

"I guess it helps that she's a giantess."

"All sizes of girls like it. Cindy Cosgrove couldn't get enough." Cindy was a little hottie. My stroking hand picked up the pace.

Hannah's jaw dropped. "Cindy is tiny!" she exclaimed. "I can't even imagine that monster fitting in her."

"It was a struggle at first, but once I broke her in she wanted it all the time," I bragged.

"How are you going to get dressed with a hard-on?"

"I could rub one out, but I'd rather save it all for Beth. She's greedy," I answered. "If I stop playing with it, it will go down eventually."

Beth stood and said, "Thanks for the show, Brian, but I need to get a move on or I won't be ready when Ted arrives."

"Can I watch?" I hopefully requested.

"I guess so. Are you going to put on pants?"

"No."

"You're awful," Hannah said but she was smiling. "Okay, come on."

I followed my sister to her room. She was wrapped in a towel and my hard dick wagged freely in the air.

I sat in my usual chair in her room and put my bare feet on her bed. But unlike the first two times I watched, my hard cock was in my hand.

Hannah gave me a look and ordered, "Don't shoot off in here."

"I won't."

She dropped the towel and posed so I could get a good look. "Turn a circle, please," I requested. She did, without complaint. "Incredible. This is the third time I've seen you naked but every time I'm more amazed. Your DNA ought to be stored somewhere so in the future they can make clones."

"You're so weird," she said but she smiled and looked pleased. Hannah selected a white lace bra and pantie set.

"Let me help," I suggested.

"Okay."

I picked up the panties and knelt at her feet. This, of course, put her bald pussy right in front of my face. Hannah blushed, put a hand on my shoulder for balance, and raised her right foot then her left so I could slip on the panties. I slid the wisp of fabric up her long, toned legs and snugged it over her box and butt.

I stood and picked up the white lace bra. Her soft breasts molded to the shape of the cups. Straps slid over her shoulders. I stepped behind her to hook the back.

The tip of my hard cock touched her ass-cheek and she shivered. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. My hard-on nestled along her crack and I couldn't resist rocking my hips.

She spun around to face me and grasped my throbbing cock with both hands. "Are you going to cum?" she asked.

I nodded. "I'm close."

"I told you not to!"

"Yeah. Sorry," I moaned.

She let go of my cock and pushed me toward the door. "Get out. Cum in the bathroom or in your room, but not in here."

I groaned and hustled into the bathroom. I barely made it in time. My glutes flexed and I pumped streams of cum into the toilet. Such an ignominious end.

I calmed myself and returned to Hannah's room. She was sitting on her bed, brushing her long hair, still only wearing undies. "That didn't take long," she observed.

"I was primed and ready to blow. I thought you'd be dressed by now," I said, surprised as I took my seat.

She smiled. "I waited so you can watch."

"Oh. Thanks!" I replied. "You are undoubtedly the best twin sister in the world."

"Or the worst, depending on the scoring criteria," she kidded.

Hannah pulled tight jeans up her long legs and had to jump and wiggle to get them over her ass. It made her big soft tits bounce in the flimsy lace bra.

"God," I groaned.

Next she put on a cropped black t-shirt that stretched taut across her breasts and left her flat tummy bare.

Pink lipstick was the only makeup she applied. Her face didn't need anything else.

"How do I look?" she asked and did a twirl for me.

"Awesome as always."

The front doorbell rang. "That will be Ted," Hannah said. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on my lap. "Eeee!" she squealed in surprise. I kissed her and after getting over the surprise, she enthusiastically joined in the kiss and coiled her arms around my neck.

Her annoying boyfriend rang the doorbell again and my sister hopped off my lap. "Bye. Thanks for being a good audience," she told me and giggled.

Ted was a lucky dweeb.

I got dressed and left to pick up my girlfriend Beth. We were going to a party, but I'd convince her to leave early. Despite cumming once already, I had a truckload of sexual energy to work out with my tall, athletic girlfriend.

==

Hannah arrived home at 9 o'clock in the morning. I was eating a bowl of cereal. Our mom was out golfing.

"Good morning," she chirped.

"You're in a good mood," I noted. "Had a good time with Ted?"

"I always have a good time with him," she told me.

"You really like him."

"Duh. We've been going out for six months."

I shook my head. "I don't get it."

"What's to get?" she replied. "We clicked the instant we met in class."

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,799 Followers