Siblings Kinky Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
3rd of a 5 part story of two siblings and their kinks.
3.1k words
4.71
23.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the support on my first submission! Here's part 3 of 5, a bit shorter than the first two but things take a much more serious turn. More anal themes in this one. If you haven't read the first 2 parts, they're published as one, and about 12k words (4 pages on here) The next part (part 4) will have MUCH more watersports. If that's your thing, please consider following so you don't miss it. If it's not your thing, you can probably skip it. Part 5 is the last I've written in this series and has a nice payoff everyone will enjoy. I have a few more ideas for new stories in the future but if you have ideas, please comment as I'll try to take inspiration from the people who like my style.

Part 3

James and Jackie rinsed off again after they both calmed down. Jackie was weak on her feet from grinding her ass on James' dick in the shower until they both came. James' fingers felt like magic and his dick, even though only accidentally slipped into her awaiting pussy, felt so good for the few seconds spent inside her. The shower turned slightly colder so they turned off the water. Once she made it out of the shower to dry off, she could feel her leg shaking slightly.

"I'm going to sleep well tonight. " she said in a huff to James.

"Yeah, me too. "

They watched an episode of TV together on opposite ends of the couch. Their feet were intertwined. James was really tired, he was starting to doze off and miss parts of the show. At one point he jolted awake to find Jackie looking at him.

"Want to get to sleep? I'm barely staying awake too. Mom and dad will be back tomorrow morning from the city."

"Good call." James replied "I'm gonna head up to my room."

James got up followed by Jackie, but like usual she ran to the bottom of the stairs first to make sure she could tease him with her fantastic ass on their way up.

"Ladies first!" James said as he allowed her to scoot in front of him.

"Gee I wonder why..." Jackie said as she turned around with a knowing look on her face.

James watched her ass sway up the stairs as she climbed slowly again. He thought her ass was jiggling even more then usual as she went up in front of him.

Jackie got to the top of the stairs, doing her best to keep her hips moving to tease James again. She loved his eyes on her now. She could sense him staring at her backside. Once they got to the top of the stairs, she grabbed James' hand and pulled him close. She whispered "What do we do from here? When mom and dad get home do we go back to normal?"

"I guess so, but we can still fool around if we have more time alone right?"

"I'd like that very much." Jackie said as she stared up at James.

"Me too... Well, goodnight." James said

"Goodnight little bro."

Jackie couldn't let him go. They stood at the top of the stairs for an extra second. Before she thought better of it, she went in on her tip toes to kiss James. He must have had the same idea, as he leaned down at the same time. They met lips and their tongues danced with each other's for a long embrace. After both started breathing heavily again, Jackie said

"Sorry, I didn't mean to start things again."

"No its ok." James said back "I got caught up in the moment too."

"Well, goodnight for real this time."

"Goodnight"

They both split to go to their rooms.

James lay in bed, reliving the day. What a day it had been. He got to fool around with the hottest girl he'd ever seen, and do things he thought only pornstars did. Well, they didn't have actual sex but it was damn close. As he shut off his light and everything became silent, he heard a slight buzzing sound again. She couldn't be... he thought, how many times can she go a day? He unlocked his phone and messaged Jackie, just meant to be a lighthearted joke.

-Using your vibrator again? Didn't get enough today? ;)

He got a message back quickly

-I'm not! You'd hear it if i was!

-I hear a buzzing... same as that first night... you liar!

-I swear! See!

She sent him a picture of her clothed in bed. Well, clothed was an overstatement. She had on just a thong and a sports bra.

-So what's the buzzing then?

-I dunno, not me!

James locked his phone and listened harder. OH he was an idiot! It was actually his headset this time. It must have had feedback on his computer. He went over to it and sure enough, it was powered on. He shut it off and got back into bed.

-It was my headset... my bad.

--See, im no liar! Plus, we've already established that your hands are better than my vibrator

-Hah, and your hands, are better than my hands

--So are my mouth and my ass apparently?

-Especially those. I love your entire body, you turn me on so much!

--Hehe, thanks! You do the same to me

-Well, I'll see you in the morning, sexy

--See ya!

Jackie finished up their conversation and closed her phone. She was spent. She had caught James hook line and sinker with her teases and they enjoyed a whole day of sexual fun. True, he was her brother, but she didn't care anymore. She wasn't able to date much and had a high sex drive. She looked over to turn off her light and saw her vibrator on her nightstand. She would have to put that away before her parents got home. She got up right away not wanting to forget, and went to put it in her dresser. After she stowed it in the back, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had sex hair, and they didn't technically even have sex. They had gotten close, and while he HAD slipped inside her vagina for a few wonderful moments, that didn't count according to her own rationale. It would be incest if they actually planned on it. The thought of that caused her to feel a tingle between her legs. She looked back to the mirror and thought, what the hell, one last tease before their parents come home. She took her phone and opened the camera. She took off her thong and bra, got on all fours with her ass facing the mirror. She placed the phone between her legs and snapped a picture. She inspected it and thought it was hot. Her brother would like it. But it was missing something. She deleted that one and assumed the same position. This time she spread her pussy with her other hand and took the picture. In the back of her mind she wondered what it would feel like to have James take her like that. She sent the picture to James a few minutes later, captioned "Sweet dreams <3"

James awoke at dawn, something he was very used to doing for lifeguard duty. He opened his phone and saw he had two messages. One from his mom and one from Jackie. He knew his parents would be home soon so he opened that first to see what time they would arrive. He read

--Hey sweetie, we need to take another meeting with our client out here this afternoon. We were going to stay one more night if thats ok? We will be home early tomorrow. If you want, just order food, I hope you didnt burn the place down cooking yesterday

His stomach flitted. He had another day alone with Jackie! They could have more fun...He responded quickly with

-no problem, we actually cooked chicken parm perfectly! Maybe we'll try something else tonight. See you tomorrow

Then he opened the message from Jackie. It was a picture of her spreading her pussy and showing off her ass in the mirror! It woke him up quickly, and he felt his cock spring to life. With trembling fingers he sent a quick reply

-good thing I didn't see that last night, we wouldn't have gotten any sleep!

He didn't expect a reply quickly, and it took another half hour for Jackie to respond.

Jackie woke up seeing the sun shining through her curtains. She had so many dreams last night, most of them sexual. She dreamt of James pleasing her in all different positions with his hands, mouth, cock, everything. She reached over to her phone and saw two messages. She remembered she sent a teasing photo to James before she dozed off. One was a reply from him and one was from her mom. She opened James' text first; she was hoping he liked it.

-good thing i didn't see that last night, we wouldn't have gotten any sleep! ;) was his reply.

Jackie took a second to formulate her response. She was guessing he was still lounging in bed.

--Yeah, i got to sleep, but all my dreams were of what I wanted you to do to me like that ;)

As she started reading the message from her mom, she felt her nipples harden thinking of her dreams. Also her parents were coming back tomorrow now! Did James know? This could be another fun day...

-What was it you dreamt of me doing to you? details please! was James' response

--Well, i just wish it was someone elses fingers working my pussy, i'll say that much

-Just fingers?

--Your fingers, your mouth, your tongue. All that!

-Nothing else? Hehe

--Oh and your hard cock. I really wish your hard cock was pounding my pussy as I screamed into my pillow. Her reply seemed dry and desperate

-Fuck that sounds hot sis. But we really cant do that, its incest...

--I know, i just loved the feeling of it yesterday, even 'accidental'

-Me too, and slipping in your ass, you are so tight!

Jackie was starting to get worked up, she felt her pussy starting to moisten. She idly touched herself as she typed out a new message

--Yea that actually felt really good, I never had anything in there besides my vibrator

-And my finger ;) James wrote back quickly.

--Btw did mom send you a message?

-Yupp, said they would be home tomorrow, you saw that too then?

--Yeah, so maybe we can have some more fun today if you're not too tired?

-Oh im WIDE awake ;) James typed back quickly.

Jackie was stroking her pussy a bit faster now between texts with James. She felt herself getting wet and took off her underwear to not get it dirty. In a stroke of genius, she thought of a great reply to send back

--And I'm spread WIDE, awaiting ;)

She waited to send that, deciding to take a fresh picture of her on all fours like last night. She got into position, took the picture and sent it along

James got her next text along with the picture. MY GOD she was so sexy. That ass and her long legs made him stiff. He was starting to play with his cock in his shorts, but decided to take them off to get more comfortable. He slept with no shirt, so now he was naked in bed. He replied

-WOW, what i would do to you like that...

--Tell me, what would you do?

-Well youre spreading your ass wide, plenty of space to taste you

--Yes please! Your lips and your tongue feel so good. What else would you use?

-I would slide my fingers deep in your ass, I have lube that I use to jerk off, so I would use that to slip them inside

--Oh, that would feel good, lube definitely helps. So far lips, tongue, and fingers. Got anything else to please me? ;)

James thought about it, and fuck it he was already naked, he snapped a pic of his hard-on in his hand and sent it along with the caption "Maybe this?"

Jackie was still in the position she took the picture in. It was comfortable laying on the floor like this and she felt like such a slut with her ass in the air. Her skin was starting to goosebump a bit and her whole body was tingling. She got James' next text as a picture with the caption "maybe this?" It was of his hard dick in his hand. It looked so delicious. She NEEDED to have that inside her. She picked up the pace playing with herself imagining him balls deep in her pussy. Well they couldn't do that. But they could do something else, something she's wanted to try for a while.

She typed out a text "I'm still on the floor. Bring that lube and your stiff cock and come take my ass." Jackie hoped her desperation would translate over text and her brother wouldn't hesitate. She contemplated for a second, but hit send. A few seconds later she heard him open his bedroom door, walk across the hall, and open her door. She didn't see him, she was facing away from the door. But she felt his presence as he walked over to her. She rubbed herself quickly, the anticipation fueling her sexual desire and causing her hands to be slick with her wetness.

James walked into the hottest sight ever. His sister was on the floor on all fours, ass in the air, fingers working her pussy. She was moaning his name softly under her breath into the rug. As he got closer his hands started to tremble. He moved closer to her on the floor. He touched Jackie's ass with one hand, then his other. He spread her cheeks wide, just as he had during their first sexual encounter in the kitchen. She moaned loudly and that prompted James to move his face toward her ass. He touched the tip of his tongue to the center of her hole and slowly licked up and down over it. He went down to where her fingers were buried in her pussy. He could taste and smell her, she was nearly dripping from wetness. He worked his tongue and lips back up the crack of her ass and buried his face in her.

Jackie felt like she was going to cum then and there. She felt James' tongue dance on her asshole and move nearer her pussy. She angled slightly up so he could reach if he wanted. He instead buried his face in her ass and slobbered all over.

"Did you bring the lube?" she breathed out.

"Already on it sis." he whispered back.

She felt his face back away and it was replaced by his fingers. He slid them over her asshole a few times, the cool lube warming up quickly. She felt him press his finger against her and it slipped in easily. He worked in and out slowly until she relaxed and he tried another finger. This was tighter for Jackie, but it felt so much better. He twisted slowly and pushed in and out as the lube coated her inner walls and allowed his fingers to slip easily around.

"more." she whispered.

"More?" James questioned back just making sure he heard her.

"Yes more! MORE! All. Of. It!" she demanded, more loudly than she intended.

James heard her beg for it and that's what he wanted. He removed his fingers from her awaiting ass and applied lube to his stiff dick. He had to bend it down slightly, but as he did, Jackie angled her waist down too to accept him inside her ass. He pushed the head in.

"ughh yesss," he heard from Jackie. "all of it. Please!".

He grabbed her hips and pushed in, all the way balls deep in his sister's ass. He withdrew slowly and thrust again fully inside.

James felt huge in her ass but she loved the tightness. The lube helped too, she could feel him sliding in and out. Her fingers in her pussy could feel their space intruded upon. She let out a moan and could hear James doing the same. She used her other hand to spread her ass wider, silently begging him to go deeper. She felt her pussy start to contract and tighten on her own fingers and she was at the edge of an orgasm. James was thrusting a bit faster now too and she could feel him swelling.

"I'm gonna cum soon." she heard James say under his breath.

"Keep fucking my ass, please. I'm so close." she replied.

James was doing his best to hold back. He could feel Jackie's sphincter tightening around his cock as his balls contracted. He could feel her impending orgasm.

"Oh fuck. I'm cumming, don't stop!" he heard Jackie scream.

James kept pounding but was losing his mind trying to hold back. His hands trembled as he kept hold of her hips to guide her as she bucked wildly into him.

After a frantic minute of trying to hold back, James was losing his composure. He watched his sister's ass enveloping his dick over and over. It felt, and looked, sooo good.

"I'm gonna cum baby, where do you want it?" he said.

"In... Inside my ass! Don't stop! Cum IN me. PLEASE!"

Before she finished begging for his cum, Jackie felt James grow and pulse in her as he bottomed out deep in her. She felt his hot cum coat her insides as his head expanded and pressed against her fingers in her pussy. It was too much, it hit her hard. Her asshole tightened around her brother's cock and trapped him there and as she felt another big spurt of cum hit her inside walls, she felt her pussy throb and she squirted on her hand. Then another stream of warm liquid came out as she screamed "Oh fuck I'm squirting!"

Their pace slowed as they both came down from their orgasms. James slowly removed his now softening dick from Jackie as a puddle of cum leaked from her ass.

"Wow. We made a mess." James said as he backed away from her.

"Yeah, we'll need to clean that up before mom and dad get home tomorrow. Sorry for squirting, I don't know what came over me. "

"Fuck that, it was hot!" James said "plus, it's pretty much pee right? That washes off in the shower." he finished with a wink.

"I guess that's true, I think a shower is a great idea if you're up for it?"