Siblings Kinky Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Wet and wild afternoon alone Pt 4 of 5.
3.4k words
4.68
20.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the comments and ratings on my first two publications! Here is part 4 of 5. Mainly watersports and oral themes in this part. You can skip it if it's not your thing and still read the final part without missing anything.

Chapter 4

Both siblings were breathing heavily as they made their way to take a morning shower. After their parents said they were delayed another day in the city, Jackie and James took advantage of their alone time to start their day with some strenuous morning fucking. Both thought it too much to have vaginal sex, but since both never tried anal, that was this morning's festivities. Both of them loved it. Jackie was so happy to feel James fill her up. James was happy to feel Jackie's internal warmth again. Jackie had squirted, something that only happened when she had a strong orgasm. She felt embarrassed but James seemed to really enjoy it.

James helped Jackie up from the floor where he had just fucked her on all fours. She grabbed a towel from her hamper and threw it over the mess they created from their morning sex. James made his way to the bathroom first to take a shower. Jackie was slightly behind him catching up to join him. James' dick was still semi hard, he was staring at his naked sister as she sauntered into the bathroom after him. DAMN she looked so good. No makeup or anything, but she glowed. He saw her smile at him when she got to the shower door.

"What?" Jackie asked playfully

"You just look incredible."

"Oh please, you just like looking at my ass."

"No, really. Your smile is so intoxicating and while your body is incredible, every inch of you is perfect."

This made Jackie blush. She had known James thought she was sexy, he made that VERY clear. But to add onto it that he liked how she looked even without makeup in the morning, set her self-confidence to an all-time high. She looked at him too. His lean, muscled body glistened with a bit of sweat from their fun a few minutes ago. The way he smiled at her made her feel like a million bucks. She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by James coming in for a kiss. She abandoned what she was going to say and kissed him back instead. It was a quick kiss, but a bit of tongue left her wanting more. She stayed there for a second, in a trance.

"What was it you were going to say?" James said as he backed away. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself, didn't mean to interrupt."

"Oh it was nothing, I would gladly be interrupted for that!"

"No, really, what was it?" James kept on

"Nothing, really, if it's important I'll tell you later."

With that they got in the shower. James looked at Jackie again as she went under the stream of warm water. This was the girl of his dreams. She and him had a connection not many others could have. He reached out and gave her a playful spank on the butt and he handed her the body wash and her loofa.

"Thanks." Jackie said as they switched places under the water. James started to get his hair and body wet as well while she soaped up.

"Switch." Jackie called as she finished soaping her body

It was a quiet shower. They were both just watching each other and touching every once in a while, comfortable together. As James finished with his shampoo and soap, Jackie could see him getting hard again.

"That thing has a short cooldown huh?" Jackie said jokingly.

"Yeah, unfortunately for me cuz I gotta pee again, mind if I?"

"Go for it!" Jackie replied, she was actually kind of excited to see him go again. The first time had made her tingle

James grabbed his cock, same as last time, and aimed away from her. Jackie watched it start to trickle out. She had a wave of intrigue come over her. She got down on her knees in the shower, reached out to James, and softly held his penis as his stream started to strengthen. She tried to turn him toward her but felt resistance.

"Careful," James said, "You'll aim it towards yourself."

"I want it on me." Jackie said softly.

"Huh, really?"

"Yes, on me please. I want to feel your piss on me." she said more confidently.

James was surprised to hear Jackie ask for this. He had watched some watersports porn before and thought it hot, but the idea of trying it never really made sense to him. Though in a shower, no cleanup, perfect place! He turned toward Jackie, now on her knees in front of him, and aimed his stream to her knees and thighs.

"Oh, it's hot." He heard Jackie say, "That feels good."

"Yeah, it's turning me on, the streams going higher, careful!" James replied

"Good, keep going, don't stop."

"Oh, ok"

Jackie felt his stream of pee starting to rise higher up her chest, up to her collarbone and up her neck. She moved a hand between her legs and started to tease her pussy. It was already slick... of course it was. She put her finger deeper in. The stream had seemingly gone as high as it would go. She wanted it on her face too. She bent forward, leaning towards the stream as it started to splash on her face. She could taste it on her lips and slightly opened her mouth.

James couldn't believe his eyes. His sister was leaning into his piss stream as she played with her pussy. It was nearly going in her mouth. He watched as she kept leaning forward, bringing her mouth closer to his stream. His dick got even harder as he watched, and it caused the stream to go right in her awaiting mouth. It pooled up as she trapped as much as she could inside it then let it trickle over her lips. It dripped down her neck and trickled back over her breasts and nipples.

Jackie was entranced. She felt her brother's pee enter her mouth as she tasted it. Slightly salty and musty. She let it fill her mouth and overflow onto her body. Fuck, it was so hot. She took a gulp and let the rest spill out. She furiously worked her pussy with her fingers until she was near the edge of orgasm

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, your hot piss made me so fucking wet." she cried out

"Yeah cum for me you little piss slut!" James said back, almost surprising himself as well as Jackie with his dirty talk.

Her walls throbbed as her orgasm hit. She felt her fingers get trapped in her pussy as it contracted around them.

"Ohhh yessss!" she moaned out, now opening her eyes. She saw James watching her, his dick inches from her face. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth and sucked off the last few drops of pee, tasting him one last time as her orgasm subsided.

"Fuck that was hot, getting pissed on turned me on so much." Jackie said as she let James' dick go from her mouth.

"Yeah, It really looked like you loved it!" James said, "Can I try?"

"I really don't have to pee... I can try?"

"Please do!"

James got down to the bottom of the shower as Jackie stood up. He watched her stand over him and touch her pussy to start the flow. He was awaiting her hot piss and was so excited to feel it fall on him. He watched for a few seconds, only a little dribble made it down.

"I'm sorry! I really have nothing." Jackie said, a bit dejected.

"It's ok," James said, sounding slightly disappointed. "You don't have to force it."

He got up and they shared another kiss under the water of the shower, Jackie could feel James' hard-on softening. She felt bad, she wanted to please him.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." She said after they ended their kiss.

"It's ok, I'm not sure how much I'd like it anyway."

"No really, I'll take care of you later." Jackie added with a wink.

They finished drying off, each put on some summer clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast. James had an omelet with ice cold orange juice and noticed Jackie had some toast with a tall glass of water.

"I think I'm gonna relax by the pool, care to watch, I mean join me?" Jackie said jokingly

"I'm absolutely in, for both of those!" James replied.

They sat by the pool for a long while. It was almost noon when James looked at his watch.

"Care for lunch?" James said as he sat up.

"Oh yeah, please! Something cool preferably, I'm starting to sweat in this heat."

"Maybe some fruit or something light?"

"I have some parfait in the fridge, can you get me that?" Jackie asked, "Oh and a new water, I went through all this already."

"You got it!"

James walked inside and grabbed two yogurt parfaits and a new water for himself and Jackie. She has been drinking a lot so far today... Does that mean? No, she's probably gone inside to pee already. I'm sure it's just my mind.

"Thanks!" Jackie said as she took a swig of water and a bit of parfait. They ate and continued lounging in the sun. Around 1pm, Jackie got up quickly.

"I gotta pee, that water went right through me."

"Ok, have fun in there." James replied a bit jokingly.

"How about WE have fun in there?" was her response.

"You mean... like this morning?" James asked.

"Well sorta, except you get peed on this time

"

James got up hurriedly. He actually beat his sister inside even though she tried to get in front of him like usual. He decided to mess with her now. As they walked up the stairs he slowed and stuck his butt out like she had been doing the past few days

"No! GO! I seriously gotta pee bro!" Jackie said desperately.

"Oh you mean you don't want to watch my butt like I watch yours when you go upstairs?"

"Well not right now! I'm gonna explode!"

"Gotta hold it! Don't wanna make a mess on the hardwood, just on MY hardwood please!"

"Hilarious..." Jackie said flatly "But your jokes aren't good enough to make me burst"

"Ok fine."

James walked up the stairs still slowly but allowed them to make progress. Then he put his hands out to the side to stop her from continuing. She pressed against him but he had about 70 pounds on her.

"Come on! I'm so close, I have to go!" She pleaded.

"Have to go where?" James asked dryly.

"The bathroom!" Jackie yelled "I'm gonna lose it if I don't go soon."

"Oh right!" James crossed into the bathroom and Jackie was right behind him starting to take off her bikini bottoms.

"Fuck, its starting. I can't stop it! Get in the tub if you wanna do this!"

With that, James rushed to get his shirt and shorts off. Good thing he went commando. He got in the tub and as Jackie was pulling down her bikini, he could see the pee starting to leak from her. She quickly jumped in over him and spread her legs and released a hard stream of piss.

It started on James' legs and she adjusted to get it further up his body. It started falling on his crotch and splashing his chest. It turned James on so much as he felt the stream work its way onto his body. He grabbed his dick with his hand and started to pump using the piss as a lube. It was a strong stream and it was now hitting his chest and splashing near his neck and chin. He shuffled down further so the stream was now closer to his face. He leaned forward another few inches and finally tasted his sister's pee. It was heavenly. He let it fill up his mouth and overflow onto his face.

He pushed it all out and let it fill up again. He was working his dick aggressively now, he was already so turned on.

"Fuck that's so hot." He said to Jackie.

"I'm glad you like it as much as me! It's starting to slow though, enjoy it while it lasts!"

"Oh I will!" James said, as he used his other arm to prop his body up towards Jackie's waist. He followed the stream up on his face and in his mouth and eventually his tongue and lips made it up to Jackie's pussy. He put his mouth over her labia and licked his sister's clit. She shuddered and he felt her shiver from the touch. He let the last weak stream fill his mouth and gulped down a mouthful. He continued to lick Jackie and felt her getting wet from his tonguing.

Jackie loved how this felt. She was standing over James as he leaned up to her and was licking deep as he had the perfect angle to thrust his tongue into her. She could feel her knees getting weak and soon had to hold herself up by the sides of the shower. She slowly was dropping down and James reached up, letting go of his hard piss covered dick to place a hand under her ass cheek to hold her up.

"I can't keep myself up like this much longer, my legs are shaking." Jess said weakly.

"I can hold you up, are you close? I want to make you cum on my face."

"Fuck that, I want you to cum! This is for you this time."

"Ok Jess, then get on your knees. Make me cum with your mouth."

Jess happily dropped to her knees as James stood up now. His hard wet cock stood up at at her face level. She took it in her mouth as she placed her hands on James' hips to hold herself up. She tasted her own pee this time, its taste was similar to her brother' which she tasted earlier in the day. 'Makes sense' Jess thought. 'We are siblings after all'. She felt her nipples get hard as she was now wet and the fluids started to cool. She attempted to take James' dick further in her mouth, to please his full length. She had a hard time but as she pushed deeper, she moved her hands to her brother's buttcheeks and pulled him towards her face forcing his dick deeper down her throat.

"Oh fuck that's good baby." James said as he felt his dick slide into Jackie's throat.

"MpphhyeaaH, Mworrr! Horrder!" She tried to reply but it was obviously muffled.

James leaned forward, pushing his hips further towards Jackie's face. She did her best to deepthroat him but it seemed he was as deep as she could take him. She pulled him and he pushed as she bobbed her head to keep a rhythm. After a few coughs and deep breaths, Jackie pulled his dick out of her mouth, looked up at her brother and said

"James, fuck my mouth. Grab my hair. Get deep. I want you to use my face like you would my pussy." She felt him throb and grow just a little more at those words and his eyes widened.

As James heard his sister beg him to face fuck her, he felt his cock twitch and the head swell.

"Fuck yea, I'm gonna force myself deep in your throat."

"Do it!" Jackie begged.

So, James grabbed her shoulder length hair which was damp with her piss and pulled her as he pushed himself into her throat. He pulled away and let her take a breath before she started moving toward him before he pulled. With that encouragement, he pulled her hair harder and forced himself a little deeper into her throat. Then he quickly pulled out and thrust back in again. He felt himself go much deeper now and as he pulled out Jackie's drool started to leak from her mouth.

"That's so fuckin hot." James growled.

Jackie felt her drool pooling in her cheeks as a tear came from her eye. On his next hard thrust he went the deepest yet and the spit in her mouth leaked out coating James' throbbing cock. He thrust again, his dick now slippery with her saliva and she felt him slide down her throat and her nose touched his body. He was all the way in her throat and she was so turned on by it. She could barely breath but she loved it and felt her pussy leaking.

James felt on his next thrust that Jackie's nose touched above his dick and he looked to see himself fully in her throat. He stayed only for a second before pulling her hair back and letting her spit escape her lips. Then he went in again, and again, and again. Each time fucking her mouth as she deepthroated him. He felt his orgasm approaching. "I'm close Jackie, I'm gonna cum soon!"

Having heard James was going to cum, Jackie took him out of her throat and jerked him off at a fast pace. She felt her spit hanging from her chin and used her hand to wipe it to use as more lube. She felt him swell and the head of his dick get larger and larger until she felt a throb and a huge spurt of cum shoot onto her face and neck.

"OH FUCK. OH FUCK" James grunted as he came the first huge shot of semen onto Jackie. He looked down as the next throb began and grabbed her by the hair again and forced himself into her throat again. He went balls deep in her face as his next load went straight down her throat. Jackie moved her hands to his back again and forced him to stay there as the next throb coated her throat as well. She finally pulled him away as he continued to pulse and shot more cum onto her face and chest.

His orgasm subsided and Jackie released her grip from his softening cock, now coated in cum. It was all over her chest too. Jackie ran her hands over her brother's lower chest and torso, wetting her fingers with her piss that hadn't beaded off yet. WOW she was being so dirty. She brought her fingers to her mouth to taste her pee and licked them clean. She tasted the hot cum and piss mixing in her mouth and made a show of taking a big gulp while she looked in James' eyes. She took his dick into her mouth and sucked off the last bit of cum. Jackie wiped the cum off her cheeks and chin, then rubbed her breasts and tweaked her now slick nipples. She felt them get rock hard. Her cum covered hand went right between her legs. She felt her orgasm coming on fast as she realized she was using her brother's cum as lube on her pussy! She worked her fingers which were slick from James' cum and her own juices and passed over the edge. Her pussy throbbed and she felt a pressure building.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna squirt again, watch out!"

"YES DO It! James encouraged.

Jackie leaned back and aimed herself at James' feet while furiously rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes as she worked her fingers fast. In a flash James was on his knees in front of her watching closely. She unloaded a stream of liquid that almost splashed his face as she moaned loudly. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" was the only thing she could say. The second wave hit right after. As she throbbed, she felt the pressure build again, this time harder.

"Squirt on me! Do it!"

"YESSS!" Jackie screamed as she released her pressure and the squirt splashed James' entire face as he opened his mouth to catch all he could.

"Yesss that's so fuckin hot." James replied after the liquid covered his face.

They caught their breath and James suggested turning on the shower, just to clean off the mixes of cum and piss. The warm water felt nice washing away the filth.

"What did it taste like?" Jackie asked as they toweled off.

"Salty, musty, HOT." he emphasized the last part which made Jackie giggle.

"How about when I squirt? I always wondered what that was."

"The same honestly, I dunno if it's any different, but it sure made me horny for you."

"Heh, why don't we take a little break, and think about what we wanna do for dinner"

"You mean besides each other?" James said, looking at Jackie with desire in his eyes.