Siblings Kinky Weekend Pt. 05

Story Info
Final Part of this story, with some love shared.
2.2k words
4.64
16.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter I've written in this story. Thanks for reading the first thing I've ever written. I appreciate all the ratings and comments as well. Again, any feedback is appreciated as well as ideas for my next story. I quite liked the process of writing and editing this.

Chapter 5

James and Jackie scoured the cabinets. There wasn't much to cook besides the pasta they had yesterday. Their parents didn't cook much, how did they expect their kids to cook if there was nothing in the house. They were alone one more night before their parents got home from the city. They got lucky and their parents were delayed a day for a meeting. The siblings took advantage of that time engaging in a day of exploring kinks. They took turns pissing on each other in the shower and both LOVED it. After the past 48 or so hours of teasing and mostly outercourse and some anal, they were both infatuated with each other.

"Doordash?" James said, giving up looking at the barren pantry.

"Doordash." Jackie agreed. The best spot they found was a chicken wing place, but it was about an hour for delivery.

"I can wait if you can." Jackie said.

"As long as you can wait longer than when you had to pee!"

"No fair, you blocked my way. I mostly made it to the shower."

"Fair enough, I'll take the BLAME. As long as you take this DIIIIIIIC..." he cut off his obviously hilarious joke to glance at Jackie. She folded her arms and the look on her face said 'really?'

"Yeah that was a terrible joke." James continued.

"It was, but you know I already took that DICK IN MY ASSSSSS!" she shouted in the same tone as James used.

"Hah! Ok damn, THAT was funny." James said after a chuckle.

"You weren't laughing at the time, If I remember. You quite liked it."

"Well yeah, I mean, the joke was funny, not doing it..."

"Doingggg... what now?" Jackie added with a sly smile.

"I.. well.. Me..."

"Say it..."

"Fucking you in your ass." James said in a voice a little louder then a whisper.

Jackie shuddered "And then what happened, hmmm?" Jackie wanted to hear him talk dirty.

"You made me cum in your ass, and I felt you tighten around my dick as you felt me fill you up." James said, staring into Jackie's eyes.

"Yea you did, you dirty boy."

Jackie was getting worked up again. It had only been a few hours since their last lust fueled encounter. She got off, but it was different when there was something inside her doing it. She missed the feeling of his dick inside her ass. It filled her up perfectly and hit all the right spots.

James was watching Jackie as she heard him say out loud what they did previously. She was thinking about it, he could tell. He had cum hard in his sister's ass and he remembered the feeling. He remembered how as he came her ass gripped his dick and milked every last drop into her throbbing ass. Her ass was perfect, and he loved it. After a moment of silence, where he saw Jackie bite her lip, James glanced at his watch.

"Well, the delivery driver said about an hour..." James said dryly, looking around like he wasn't thinking about anything. "Think you can handle more of my cum in your ass?" James said as he fixed his intense gaze on Jackie.

"I was hoping you wanted more." Jackie smiled. "I think I can handle another round!"

She raced to the stairs, Jackie wanted one last tease. She loved doing that. She got to the stairs and slowed again, bouncing her butt in James' face.

"Really? Still gonna do that huh?"

"Yupp! Whatcha gonna do about it? Keep staring little bro!"

He reached out, trying to take a cheek in his hand, but she zoomed off up the stairs out of his reach.

"Hah! Too slow, gotta be faster than that if you want this ass!"

Jackie ran to her bedroom and started to strip. She wasn't wearing much like usual but she freed her small breasts from her top and took off her loose shorts. She layed back on her bed and spread her legs. She didn't see James coming into the room yet, so she called out playfully "I'm waitinggggg, waitinggg to have some dick in meeEeEeE."

Eventually James came into the room.

James rushed up the stairs after her, just missing a hard swipe at her ass intended to be a spank. He loved watching it jiggle as she took her quick steps. He worked his way up the stairs and on the way to Jackie's room, stopped at his and grabbed his bottle of lube that worked so well last time. He walked into Jackie's room to see her, legs spread wide, slowly playing with herself.

"What took so long?" Jackie asked first.

"Just grabbing the lube, like last time."

"Good call actually, my ass doesn't get wet like my pussy is now...see?"

She raised her fingers away from her groin and they were already glistening with slippery liquid.

"You're right, I'll just check to make sure!"

James lunged at Jackie after he was done taking off his shorts and shirt. He scooped her up from under her legs as she slid further on her back and he buried his face in her pussy. She was starting to get wet, but his saliva mixed with her own liquids and soon she was soaked. He lapped his tongue against her clit and she moaned loudly. He used his tongue to try and penetrate her, but he couldn't get very deep. He raised her ass off the bed for better access and trailed his tongue down to the bottom of her pussy, and started to tease her asshole. He felt her pucker as she felt his tongue work his magic.

Jackie pinched her nipples. She had James buried between her legs, licking her vagina and now moving lower to get at her ass. He lifted her legs for better access, but she had a better idea. She brought her legs up by her shoulders and held her ankles with her hands so her ass was fully exposed.

"Much better, easier to enter your ass like this." James said between licks.

"I thought so too, just please, fuck me hard and deep when you do."

"I wont be able to stop fucking you when I start."

"Then don't stop. Once you enter me, don't stop until you cum all inside me!"

James was rock hard already. Since Jackie was holding her feet up, he used his now free hands to open the lube and apply it to his dick. He stroked himself a few times to spread it out and make sure it was slippery all over. He added some to where he was licking and spread it all over her ass and pussy. He sat up, wiped his mouth, and shifted his hips toward Jackie's, getting ready to penetrate her.

"Ready to take this dick in your ass sis?" James asked as he pointed his dick at her opening.

"Yes, please bro! Do it, I need it so bad!" she said as she brought a hand down to stroke his dick a few times. It was very slippery, that lube worked great.

"Ok here I go, grab your ankles again."

Jackie raised her hands to her ankles to angle her asshole into the air for easy access. As James leaned forward to enter her, her now slick hand slipped off her ankle and then her other hand lost its grip too, letting her legs fall down, shifting her body lower. James pushed forward, his dick entering Jackie easily and quickly.

Jackie felt it first.

"OH FUUUUCK." she said gutturally.

"Yeah baby that feels good, your ass took me so easily this time." James replied as he started a thrust. He thrusted a couple times, in and out, feeling her warm walls envelop his cock. It felt much nicer in missionary then when he fucked her ass doggy style. It was so much fuller and wetter. He kept thrusting while Jackie's eyes bulged as she whimpered.

"You're in my pussy." she whispered.

"What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you." James slowed his thrusts so he could hear when she repeated herself.

"You're fucking my pussy!" she almost yelled.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to! We slipped, I couldn't tell!" he started to pull away, but Jackie grabbed his waist.

"WAIT!" she said. "Don't stop, it feels so good."

"But we can't, its incest."

"I don't fucking care, it feel perfect. You fit so perfectly. I want you inside me forever."

"It feels so good, But what if we keep going?" James said. He continued to slowly work his hips against hers, causing Jackie to shudder.

"James, I don't care, I love you. I want you to keep fucking my pussy."

"I...I Love you too Jackie." He grabbed her hips again, slowly retracted his dick, and slammed back into her, all the way inside her.

"YES!" Jackie cried out. "Just like that. Don't stop, it feels so amazing."

James continued to pump his dick into his sister, grabbing the sides of her flat stomach. His large hands nearly wrapped all the way around her figure as he rocked his hips and used his arms to give himself leverage. After some long and deep thrusts where he was in control of her body with his grip, he moved a hand up to her perfect perky tits to tease her nipples. He leaned over and playfully bit and licked at them. He moved his mouth up to her neck and kissed her neck as he thrusted in and out, picking up the pace.

Jackie grabbed James' face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. It was hard to keep their lips connected because of all the motion. As they broke their kiss, they said, nearly at the same time "I love you". Jackie could feel herself getting close to orgasm. James felt so tight inside her and it was hitting her G spot over and over. His body was grinding against hers stimulating her clit at the same time. It was perfect, he was fucking her exactly how she needed it. She didn't want to ever stop.

James could feel his orgasm building. He was moving pretty fast at this point and even though he had cum multiple times today, he was nearly on the edge of another. His sister was so fucking hot and she felt so good around him. He opened his mouth, "I'm getting clo..."

"Don't stop, I'm almost there!" Jackie begged with the only breath she had left.

"Ok but I'm close, you feel so good, I can't help it" James pleaded back.

"Don't ever stop fucking me, It feels so good, I'm gonna cum. Please, just a little longer."

"I can't, I have to pull out, I'm not going to last!"

Jackie lost it.

"Cum in me! DO it! I want to feel your cum fill me up!"

"No. I shouldn't! " James pleaded "You're not thinking straight! "

"I'm thinking I love you and I want you to fill me with your seed! Now! Cum for me!"

"Ughh, Ahhhh!" is all James could moan. He let go, forgetting his apprehension and resumed his grip on her sides. He pumped faster and deeper now that he had a firm grip on her again. He watched his sister's perky breasts go up and down as he thrust in and out.

Jackie could feel her brother's dick swell and grow as he bottomed out inside her. She felt a spurt of his hot cum release and coat her inner walls. It filled her up and he went for another thrust. Some cum leaked out and he went back all the way in and throbbed again, releasing more deep inside his sister. Again, he pulled back, just to where his head was at her vaginal opening, and shot a load shallowly in her.

"Push it innnnnn!" Jackie yelled.

James again pushed his dick fully inside her and along with the cum and filled her with another pulse of his semen. He stayed like that for a second, his dick twitching inside her until he felt her vagina contract and pulse as well.

Jackie was lost in her lust. She felt her brother's hot cum filling her insides and she felt his dick pulsing as he shot load after load. She wrapped her legs around him as she felt her own orgasm coming on. She gripped his dick with her muscles and felt a rush of liquid between her legs shoot between them. She squirted as she came on his cock, her pussy throbbed over and over. She was breathing hard and deep. Her chest heaved and as her tits rose and fell, she pulled James onto her and let him fall. Both of them with absolutely no energy. They both lay there, James still inside his sister's pussy. They occasionally pulsed and caused each other to take in a sharp breath as they were both so sensitive after their orgasms.

"Holy shit." James said finally, leaning up and looking Jackie in the eye.

"Agreed. Holy shit." Jackie said as their gazes met.

"I love you" they both said at the same time and giggled.

Then they heard the doorbell ring. Their doordash order was right on time.