Siblings Orgy Circle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom slowly turned and walked away.

"Her rounded butt sits nicely on top of her shapely legs."

She turns and heads back, picking up the pace a little, her head now proudly erect.

"Her bazooms look like scoops of ice cream with a chocolatey halo around her cute nipples. Her hips and tiny waist complete her hourglass figure."

Mom sucks in her stomach, smiles and pirouettes.

Everyone applauds. Pam and I embraced her and led her to the table. I lift her onto the table. She is light as a feather. Lying on her back she crosses her hands over her breasts then quickly moves them to her crotch before dropping them to her side.

Linda says, "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"It got easier as I went along."

Linda kisses her sister as she massaged her breast. Pam kisses her stomach then licks her belly button. I am rubbing the inside of her thighs as I smooth her pubic hair.

Sue says, "Auntie you're gorgeous."

I began kissing Mom's thighs and worked my way up to her pink tulip. I licked each petal then softly sucked each side before focusing on her slit. With her head lying on Mom's stomach Pam is rubbing her clit. I can hear Linda and Sue sucking her tits.

I feel her starting to tremble as Linda says, "Time to switch."

Reluctantly I moved away. Linda and Sue focused on her pussy as Pam and I played with her ice cream cones. Moms' legs began shaking, her whole body stiffened and trembled. Pam plants kisses all over her face as Mom begins relaxing.

Looking at me, Mom has a big smile as she says, "That was fun and I really liked what you said about me."

"It was all true. You're a knockout Mom."

She sits up, I help her off. We crowd around with hugs and kisses.

Everyone moves back to their seats. I just stand at the table kind of bent over.

Pam asks, "What's the matter honey?"

I whisper, "My nuts are aching."

Pam, "Poor boy. I'll fix it."

She pulls my pants down and says, "Hey you all, we have a blue ball emergency. We need to hurry so here's a quick synopsis. He's hung nicely, full nut sack, tight butt and muscular legs."

She directs me onto the table and immediately begins sucking my dong. Everyone gathers around.

Mom says, "I want a turn."

Pam waves my dick at her then Mom licks me and lightly sucks me.

Linda is playing with my nuts and Sue leans over me with her tits over my mouth. She begins sucking and licking mine as I suck hers.

After a minute or two Mom releases me and Pam goes to work. With her magic tongue working me over it wasn't long before I was getting close.

Sue says, "Let me finish him please."

It doesn't take long before I shoot in Sue's mouth.

She wipes her chin with her fingers and licks the cum drippings and says to Pam, "Thanks cousin."

Grinning I say to Pam, "You're such a generous soul."

She grins and gives me a kiss, says, "You're so funny. I love you."

"I love you too."

As we moved back to our chairs, I noticed Linda and Sue sitting on the couch. Sue has her naked leg draped over her mother's leg. Both of them with a finger or two in each other's taco.

We were sitting around sipping our brews when Pam's phone rang. It was a facetime call from Carrie.

Carrie announces, "Rick and I were just wondering how things were going."

Pam says, "First how are you two feeling? You look like shit."

"We feel like shit, our temp is still high. Glad we stayed home but miss being there."

Pam says, "We've had an interesting day so far. We miss you, but Mom is with us."

"How'd that go?"

"She was wonderful. Here I'll let you see her."

Pam moves in front of her and scans her from toe to head.

Rick in his best Billy Crystal voice says, "Hey mom you're looking mahvellous."

Pam scans the room. Each of us says hi.

At Linda she zooms in on her wax job.

"Auntie got a full wax job. Doesn't it look cool?"

Carrie says, "I can't wait to see it up close."

Rick says, "Hey auntie let's see the back side."

Giggling says, "No, sorry, you have to be present to win."

Carrie laughs, "I'm sorry we couldn't be with you. We're going to hang up now. We've been up for 10 minutes and need a nap. You all have fun. Oh, one last thing. Rick and I would like to host next month's get together."

All of us in unison, "Goodbye, you all take care of yourselves."

Linda says, "Now that we've all had a nice orgasm let's play some cards. I'm feeling lucky."

I said, "It's so cool that you all get the legs shakes. At least I know you're not faking."

Sue said, "Oh really."

She flopped on the floor with her arms circled as if she was holding someone. She started moaning and thrusting her pelvis.

She began repeating, "Oh, oh, oh my."

Her legs started shaking as she cried out, "Oh my gawd. My gawd."

She rolled on her side, grinning at me, she said, "Can't fake it huh? But you don't have to worry I'll never fake it cause then you'd stop what you were doing."

Everyone laughed as we headed for the poker table.

We played for a while with everyone holding their own. No bad beats. The women weren't highly focused. At one point they were comparing the size and shape of their clitoris. They debated whether they should measure with the hood pulled back or not. I didn't have anything to share so just observed. A little later they started comparing their nipples. Linda's was about 3/4 of an inch long. Sues was slightly shorter. Mom and Pam's were like small raisins. Then of course they started measuring their areolas. Moms was a couple of inches wide, everyone else about an inch. When they started giving Mom masturbation tips, I went to the john.

When I returned, it was Mom's deal, she said, "This is my last hand. I'm worried about the kids. They looked terrible. I'm sure they're not hydrating. I'm going to the store and get some Gatorade and soup for them. I may be back later."

After Mom leaves, Linda says, "It's getting late and I'm hungry. How about we do pizzas in my new wood fired pizza oven in the backyard?"

Linda says, "To avoid shocking the neighbors we need to put some clothes on. I don't have that many bikinis, but I have enough t-shirts for everyone."

I started a fire in the oven, quickly it was blazing hot. Linda brought out her homemade pizzas and we all watched as the edges began to brown and the cheese bubbled. We enjoyed them on the deck with cold Shiners.

Just before I sat down, I noticed a spray bottle that Linda uses as a plant spritzer. I filled it with water. I walked around the table spraying each of the girls' t-shirts. They laughed and screamed as the water hit.

Pam asked, "What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy."

"I like looking at hooters under wet t-shirts."

Pam, "You really are crazy."

There was some light chatter as we ate. We were all still wound up from the earlier activities.

I said, "Auntie your idea worked great, everybody had a chance to enjoy everyone. I was fascinated by the runway stroll. I notice there are two types of butt flexing. There's the up and down. The right cheek goes up as the left goes down and vice versa. Then there's the butt sashay. Each cheek sways side to side."

Pam asked, "Which do you prefer?"

"You all have great butts, and I just enjoy looking at them however they're moving."

Pam says, "He's always checking them out. If you all haven't noticed, he has a butt fetish."

Sue was seated next to me. She never looked my way but began playing with my dick with her left hand. I reached over and started rubbing her thigh. My nuts were still aching. After a few minutes I scooted my chair back, dropped to my knees.

As I looked around under the table, I saw 3 sets of bare legs and nice pussies. I thought, am I lucky or what? I spread Sues legs. She scooted forward as I began licking her. I was totally engrossed on her wet pussy as her legs started to twitch, she pushed my head back and stood up.

She says, "Hurry, get up and sit down."

I bumped my head on the table getting up. As I sat down Sue straddled me and sat on my erection.

Linda says, "Will you two knock it off? The neighbors might see."

Sue mumbled, "It'll just look like I'm sitting on his lap."

"Looks more like bouncing on his lap to me."

She was rubbing her clit. The bouncing picked up a little steam and soon I shot a load into her warm moist slit just as her thighs trembled.

Back in the house we resumed our game while enjoying another brew.

After a couple more Shiners the bidding began getting wild. I once read that one can't win at holdem without going all in at least once. We all tried to win it all. Pam and I busted out first. A few hands later the mother daughter duo bumped heads. Sue won it all with trips.

As Sue was cashing in, Linda says, "Other than that last hand It's been a great weekend. We've each had a nice orgasm or in Sues case a couple of nice ones?"

Pam pats me on the leg and says, "And you've had a couple yourself haven't you honey."

Linda continues, "You know that brings up something I've been wondering about. He recovered pretty quickly. We all know that Pam can have several orgasms back to back. I'd be curious to know how long it takes the rest of us to recover."

Sue says, "I'd like to know that myself. Let's time each other."

Linda says, "If we're going to time things let's also see how long he can last."

Pam pat's my dick and asks, "Are you ready big boy? Looks like you are."

Sue says, "I've got my stopwatch ready."

With that she knelt on the sofa and said, "C'mon everybody, kneel next to me. He can have 30 seconds in each of us then he has to switch."

With three luscious butts lined up for me I was quickly ready to go. I started with Pam, entering her doggie style. I stroked slowly, savoring each second. Soon Sue shouted "Switch."

I moved to Linda, pushing in between her full butt cheeks I started pumping.

All too soon Sue said, "Times up. I'm next."

As I pumped her, I tried to focus on anything except her wet pussy, but the sensation was too intense to ignore. Soon I was back in Pam, then Linda then Sue again. I lost count but I was in Linda when I knew I was done. I think it was my second full stroke in her; I pulled her cheeks tight against me and shot my load.

Linda announces, "He just came."

Sue yelled out, "8 minutes and 42 seconds. Not bad. Now let's measure his refractory time."

Pam laughed, "I love how you use those big words."

Linda headed for the shower. Pam brought a warm washcloth and a towel and began washing me. Sue was standing behind me rubbing my boobs. As Pam finished Sue knelt in front and started swishing my softie back and forth. Linda joined her and began fluttering her wet hair over my dick.

Pam says, "Hey guys it's only been a few minutes, you know what they say about a watched pot. Let's give him a little time."

The three of them huddled together quietly discussing ways to get me aroused. While pretending to not look at me, they kept throwing surreptitious glances at my softie.

Finally, they all moved to the kitchen. I closed my eyes and softly rubbed myself.

After some time, I heard Sue say, "Let's go see how he's doing."

All three gathered round me.

Linda wrapped her hand around me, shook it a little and said, "It's not ready."

Sue stood next to me, inserted my finger in her pussy and slowly stirred it around. Pam inserted a couple of her fingers in her own pussy then put them in my mouth. Linda blew softly on my dick. I began to stiffen slightly.

Sue bent over in front of me, spread her butt cheeks exposing her puckered hole and asked, "Hey butt man, how'd you like to poke my ass?"

That did it. I was moved to attention.

Linda said, "I'll get some lubricant."

Lubed up I entered my cousin's tight butt.

Looking at her phone Pam announces, "It took him 39 and a half minutes to get hard again."

After a couple of strokes Sue says, "Someone grab my phone I want to film this."

Pam says to Linda, "Let's do face time so she can watch live."

Pam focused her lens on the action while Linda held the phone so her daughter could watch me pumping her butt.

No one timed it but how ever long I spent in her ass was wonderful.

We stayed hooked up until I was completely soft.

Sue and I showered together then joined the other two in the living room.

Sue flopped down on the sofa with her legs spread wide open.

She says, "Now I know what Shania meant when she sang, Man, I feel like a woman."

Raising her voice, "Yeah, I am W-O-M-A-N. I just scored a hat trick. He came in my mouth, pussy and ass."

We all laughed.

Linda says, "I think it's about time to call it a day. What do you all think?"

We all agreed,

"I know we talked about doing some more timing, but I suggest we hold that until next month."

Again, we all agreed.

"All the beds have fresh linen so pick whichever one you want and share it with whomever you want, if you want."

Sue says, "Hey Pam how bout you and I swap some juice?"

As they started out of the room, I said, "Hey auntie, how bout you and I?"

Linda grins, says, "I suppose I have to wait another 39 minutes."

I was already in bed when Linda joined me.

She crawled over me and laid on her stomach, said, "Wow what a day. I think everyone enjoyed themselves."

I started rubbing her back and butt and said, "Speaking of enjoying can you flex these beautiful glutes again?"

"For you, sure."

As she began flexing, I put a finger in her crack. It was awesome watching her cheeks tighten and feeling the slight squeeze on my finger. I Inserted a second finger. Finally, I stuck my tongue in her crack. I didn't move it. I just let those luscious buns do the work. I don't know if it had been 39 minutes or not, but I rolled her over on top of me. She wiggled onto my dick and pumped rhythmically.

She grins at me then pulls my face close and says, "I think you kinda like your ole auntie."

She licks my lips before gently inserting her tongue. We continued to play tongue tag well after I came. We slept with her lying on top. I don't think either of us even moved.

The sun was just coming up when the bed shook. Pam and Sue had just jumped into it.

Linda rolled off me and said, "Jesus girls, I was sound asleep."

Pam said, "Well I'm happy for you. Your daughter is a wild woman. I didn't get much sleep."

Sue giggling says. "I didn't hear you complaining. Oh, and Mom you've got to try scissoring. It's fantastic."

"What the hell is scissoring?"

"You rub vulvas together. Here I'll show you."

Pam lifted Linda's leg as Sue spread hers and scooted in. Soon their two pussies were massaging each other's."

Sue, "Isn't it great, Mom?"

"It's different but certainly feels good. Is this what you two were doing all night?"

Sue didn't stop grinding on her mom's pussy, and said, "That, among other stuff. I just love my cousin."

Linda replied, "I think you just lust your cousin."

Pam and I were nestled against the head of the bed watching.

Pam was gently stroking me and asked, "How're you doing Hun?"

I said, "I'm a little tender down there but all in all, I'm doing great."

Breakfast chatter was somewhat subdued as we basked in the afterglow of our get together.

The family circle, actually this time a family square, was smaller than usual but we all got off one more time.

12