Siblings Strip Away Past Notions (Remade)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the room, Wendy watched her brother stand up in his plain black tee. She said nothing as his buddies egged him on. Seeing James shirtless was nothing new to her, as she used to watch his swimming heats in high school with her parents, and then he'd pompously remain shirtless to talk to female classmates of his. She had also seen him shirtless only a day ago, and he hilariously still had the same pink mole on his right pec that she had used to taunt him at a pool party in middle school for having "three nipples." But this time felt different.

His fingers suddenly fell from the bottom hem of his shirt to the zipper of his jeans. They dropped to his ankles, the twist earning hoots and hollers from his surprised friends. "Brilliant move, James!" "You feel the breeze, man?"

The decision was, uh... curious? Wendy and James looked at each other briefly before he sat down. Her eyes gravitated to the source of most curious male decisions, but his black tee hung over the upper half of his sky-blue boxers. James always had a simple and practical creativity that she admired, and she couldn't help but wonder if he figured an overhanging shirt was safer than exposed pants. Wendy stood up — to stretch — and could see no erection on her brother's lap. On his left thigh, however, there was a single dark blot on the pale fabric. Holy fucking shit...

James had to have seen her reaction, for he slammed his hand over the splotchy puddle and stared up at her in fright. All Wendy had to do was announce his shocking and scandalous arousal to the room, and victory in their sibling war would be hers. Permanently.

"Pants off first... Interesting strategy, hah!"

There had never been so much gratitude for her in his green eyes. "Yeah... I wanted to mix things up, ya know."

----

With one participant nude and the others running low on layers, the game grew heavier with each passing round. Every turn of the controller, every decision with an item, and every close call was a rush that brought them to their feet.

A bad spell of luck had sent Austin into early retirement. He followed Luke's lead by removing his boxers and revealing his stiff cock with conviction to the chants of the crowd. Wendy realized she was in a room of younger men, where half of them were naked and erect on the couch behind her.

What am I doing here? Oh, relax, Wendy... you've played strip games before... granted, only a few times... but still... this shouldn't feel weird. Yeah, that's easy to say, but two of my brother's friends are fucking naked and checking my ass out right now. Oh, stop being such a drama queen... that's nothing for you... you've been a much naughtier bitch a dozen times before... don't you remember? Yeah, but that was a long time ago. I'm older now and I'm rusty. This doesn't feel right. Oh, no? Then why did you dress for them to check you out... decide to play... let James off the hook for having a boner when you coulda finally put him in his palace and ended the game right then and there? I wasn't trying to look hot for his friends, and you fucking know that. It's more of, like... I was... Like, you know the game we were playing, with him doing all the..."

Wendy shook her head and returned to the game at present. Her competition was down to her brother and Harris, and both were far better racers than her. Above her beige toes and shins, her gray athletic tights were crossed against the wood grain. Below her chin, she could see the white waffling of her compression bra. She would soon have to choose which one she valued more.

And that decision arrived quickly. Not even halfway into the first lap, the ending was clear, as Wendy fell into a pit of boiling lava for the fourth time. James and Harris's characters were hugging the complicated twists and corners by heart, whereas she had no clue which direction she was even supposed to be going. They both lapped her on their way to the finish line. When they crossed, Wendy felt the entire room turn to her. Oh, fuck...

Surrounded by dead, expecting stares, she climbed to her feet for the final lap and focused on turning her controller. Her character was all alone on the course, and she was alone in the living room.

C'mon, Wen... don't pretend you're past doing this. You're out of practice... you're not too old for it. Yeah, but I'm a fucking law student, and they're undergrads — and my brother! It's cringe as fuck! Oh, god... give me a fucking break, Wendy. How many freshmen and sophomores saw your ass when you were a senior? How is this any different? If anything it's less cringe... these boys are older. Look, there ya go... you officially last place... and they're all staging at you... they want you to do it. I don't care if they want me to do it. I don't owe them anything. I think I've been generous enough over the last few days. Oh, please... don't act like this is a burden. You inspired them to wanna play... cuz part of you wanted to play... to see what it was like. When's the last time you've had a night like this... had fun like this... had a bunch of guys staring at you like you were the hottest thing on the planet like this? You should be doing this... you deserve it. Look at them... they love your butt. You love your butt. Everyone loves your butt, hehe. What are ya gonna do... slink back to your apartment to read alone? You're fucking a fucking smokeshow, Wen! You're hotter now than ever! Fucking own it! Yeah... there's that smile, hehe! You're feelin' it, so have some fun with it!

A psyched-up Wendy grabbed her high waistband. She readied herself for cheers, whistles, beatboxing, hoots, and hollers — anything, but there were only intense gazes. "Guys, haha! You know I'm playing the same game all of you are, right? C'mon, you seriously can't catcall Luke more than me. No offense, Luke. This is a strip game, not a fucking golf tournament, it's supposed to be a little fun and inappropriate — that's literally the point. If you want me to play, I need to have fun, too."

The audience nodded, then did nothing. Harris finally offered, "Sorry, Wendy. We didn't mean to be like that. I think it just hit us all, like... Damn! We're aboutta see her booty again like yesterday."

The other men, even her brother, giggled in guilt and darted their eyes away. "Oh my god, you guys are ridiculous." Wendy's cheeks burned as she rolled her eyes. "To be fair, I will admit I gave you a pretty generous view of it."

"Nah, you gave every guy a generous view yesterday."

"Hah! Okay, c'mon, it wasn't that crazy."

"You almost gave me a heart attack," Austin shouted.

The laughter echoed loudly off the barren, white walls of the soft-lit living room as Wendy twisted on her ankles. She shook her head at their audacity while neatening her long, brown hair again with her manicured fingers. "Well then, Austin, for medical reasons, you might wanna look away now."

As the boys on the couch erupted in cheers, whistles, and applause, Wendy peeked to her right. James's green eyes were on her, unblinking and gripped. The air in the apartment smelled of sweat, beer, and salty snacks, almost like you could smell the naked bodies, energy, and angst. It had a familiarity in Wendy's nostrils, momentarily bringing her back to when she was just a couple of years younger. The lights in the kitchen were white and bright, spilling into the dark living room and meeting the blue glow of the televisions. Wendy faced the bowls of curated snacks on the counter, midway between the couch and her brother's chair. They had tried so hard to impress her. What was James's role in helping his roommates get ready for the night?

She curled the hem of her waistband and peeled it to her hips, then stopped. The tension, the uncertainty, the pleading stares — she had missed this.

"Austin, give her a drumroll."

Wendy snapped her neck at her brother, who shrunk back in his seat. Do you think I'm nervous, James? Are you trying to save me and help me? Or are you trying to see me, too?

Just call me a pervert and get it over with, please! James thought, breathing heavily in his chair under his sister's shocked and peculiar gaze. Every brotherly siren was blaring in his head, for his sister was about to strip down to her underwear in front of his friends — and him, but all he could think about was what color it would be. Light blue?

Suddenly, Austin's hands were slapping the couch in a thunderous rhythm, and his sister began wiggling her hips again, as inch after inch of soft, tan thigh was revealed. She stomped on the stretchy gray fabric, freeing her feet before triumphantly kicking the pile across the floor to a standing ovation. Only James remained seated, peering at the pink triangle of her thong. It was simple, functional, with a premium nuance. It was very Wendy.

James saw the round edges of her hidden butt, but he was more drawn to the pride in her pursed lips as she gently swayed and basked in the attention. He almost forgot his friends were there, even closer to her and equally as incredulous.

"I feel like I should be paying for this," Luke gushed.

"Yeah? Hah!" She bashfully scratched her lightly freckled nose. "Well, we're friends, and you guys got me here fair and square, so..." She shrugged and plopped into the bean bag chair. "Wait, James?"

"Huh?" He was startled, almost like they were breaking a rule in speaking to each other. "Yeah?"

"Can you get me one of those chairs from the kitchen?"

"The chairs?" James traced the length of her legs, smoothly widening and softening until they met before the pink triangle. Her smaller feet and little toes were dangling in the air so casually. "Oh, yeah... I guess the floor is a little, uh, sketchy to sit on like that."

"Yeah, it's not that I don't appreciate that you guys cleaned, it's just — No offense, I've seen boys clean before, hah!"

"None taken," James conceded. "Wouldn't the bean bag chair work, then?"

"It would, but I can already see your friends here popping up like gophers to look at me, and it makes me feel like I'm hiding on purpose — like I'm trying to cheat." The couch snickered with guilt. She then narrowed her eyes and tilted her head ever so slightly, speaking to him with a smugness only he could ever detect. "Plus, in my experience, everybody loves when I show off my butt... And I know how to read a room."

James swallowed, feeling weak and small in his older sister's wise, capable gaze. His tongue ran dry, sweat moistened his palms, and his cock twitched. To his horror, it slipped out of his waistband and pitched a sky blue tent on his lap. Frantically, he shoved his erection flat against his abs, snapping the elastic over it again. He slowly lifted his eyes to his sister, and a wicked smile stretched across her pink, bow-shaped lips. "Um, uh... The chairs from the kitchen? Like, uh, one of the green ones?"

"Mm-hmm. Yes, please."

With plodding feet, James went into the kitchen and came back with a lime green, plastic chair, earning a polite thank you from his sister. She moved it next to the bean bag chair, taking her new seat. Four silver legs held up a flat, green plate, and two thinner rods held up a green, oval backrest. She was now elevated and nearly unobstructed, honoring her pledge to make her most sensational physical asset more visible, just as the men who lost had to do.

"Shit, James! How were you not passing out every day growing up? Were you just blue-balled twenty-four-seven?"

Wendy looked at him, waiting for him to answer Luke. "No answer, James? Guys, I don't know why he's so quiet. Maybe he's nervous. I just know that if we don't get him out of those boxers soon, he's gonna pass out from cutting off his blood circulation."

His friends were dying on the couch, and the color drained from James's face. Did she really just make that joke about his dick? Were his friends really just laughing along like it was no big deal? What powers did she have? It was like all she had to do was open her mouth and utter a few words, then suddenly, even the most bizarre and surreal situations became normal, acceptable by all. James wondered if the flirty comments his friends had been making toward Wendy would have been fine coming from him as well.

Finally, he readied himself to answer her daring question, but she had already moved on, adjusting her chair, positioning her graceful but athletic legs for the next race. James wanted to clear his mind, so he selected the next race.


***** 8


In an ironic reversal of roles, Wendy found herself distracted by James as she raced. She didn't know why he had chosen a course so quickly after seeing her take off her pants, but his poor performance had been predictable. His buddies on the couch had been so entertained by the awkward dilemma, for James had to choose between hiding his dick under his shirt and letting his balls hang free, and leaving an obvious tent in his boxers. Either he had to let his sister see his balls, or let her see how horny her body had made him.

Looking from the corner of her eye once again, Wendy wasn't distracted by the funny, pink mole on his firm pecs, or the beveled blocks of his abs, or the cut lines that formed a V, angling to his diagonally trapped dick. No, she couldn't stop thinking about how right now, on some level, her brother was imagining his erection being satiated by her. She could only guess what was going through his rectangular head.

A lot of his friends' jokes and raunchy remarks from her brother's daunting strip-work were still swirling in her head. Some were funny, and others were cruel. Perhaps his friends were insecure, as men often were in the presence of a... uh, healthier man. But despite her usual rule of pulling anyone who attacked her little brother aside and roaring at them, Wendy was amongst the guys tonight, and she had to play it cool. Besides, she was sure that whoever her brother was dating or hooking up with was far from displeased by how eager and excitable his manhood was. Wait... Is he seeing anyone?

Meanwhile, Wendy's character was bumping into walls and being hit by jumping fish. After a moment of panic, she realized she wasn't last out of the remaining players, for the view she was offering Harris from behind was even more consequential.

Surrounded by raging boners, Wendy couldn't deny she was aroused, perhaps as much as the boys were. The game was exhilarating. It was a sexy, fun rush. When the time came for Harris to remove his sweatpants, Wendy didn't even watch, as her thoughts were on how her brother was still wearing his boxers, even though everybody clearly could see the outline of his hard cock. It was annoying, almost as obnoxious as usual for James. If he was horny, why not just own it and show people? A desire called out to walk over and demand he admit how horny he was and why.

Before she knew it, the next race was on. Wendy was driving mindlessly through the turns when she touched a button and paused the game. The boys were looking around to see who the hell froze the screen and why. Wendy cleared her throat. "What if we played the game a little differently?"

Four men changed, as if a dark storm was gathering. "What do you mean?"

Wendy could sense they were afraid she was about to drop a bombshell to avoid full nudity. She bit her smile and tried to speak casually. "I just had this random thought... It's weird how winning a race doesn't mean anything. Like, the loser has to lose an item of clothing. But what does the winner get? So, I thought, what if the winner gets to remove it for them?" She watched their combative arms lower and their ears perk up. James and Harris glanced at each other, and game night suddenly felt even hotter.

"Alright, but... Before we start... Does the winner have to take it off? Cuz I don't wanna take off James's Boxers, and I know he doesn't wanna take off mine."

The scenario hadn't crossed Wendy's one-track mind, and she wickedly saw an opportunity to gauge just how aroused her brother and his friend were. But then she foresaw the obvious result. "Since I know how guys are, and I know you'll just let me win every time so you don't have to take each other's clothes off... We'll play with the rule that the winner only has to do it if it's the opposite sex."

It was a can't-lose proposal. The two nude roommates on the end of the couch were pained by their elimination, but that wasn't Wendy's concern. She cocked her shoulder at her brother and his tall friend.

"Absolutely. We should do this," Harris said.

"Yeah, we should. Like, ya know, if it's cool with you guys," James shrugged.

Hehe! No, Jimbo? Ya don't actually care if we have that rule or not? You're such a liar. Wendy composed herself and celebrated, "Alright! Game on!"

When she unpaused the screen, James and Harris blew by her. She trailed — purposefully. Given the delightful view Harris had of her cute, pink thong and her ass, and given how she could collect and throw amazing items the whole race, there was no doubt her brother would prevail, and he'd finally have to walk over to her, close enough where she could see and hear just how horny he was without him being able to lie and hide.

But the racing gods laughed at her plans. Harris swooped down from the sky on a parasail and his kart finished just ahead of James's. He was electrified, while James was subdued. Wendy sighed in her lime green chair, accepting the result.

"So..." Harris stood up and eyed her vulnerable body, "I get to remove something? I have to, I mean?"

"Those are the rules."

"Oh-ho, nice!" He rubbed his hands, his grin touching his big ears.

Wendy had been hoping for James, but she wasn't one to let dreams get in the way of a fun reality. Her brother wasn't going anywhere, and neither was the handsome guy before her, waiting to play a sexy game with her. "Do you have your mind made up already? Or can I make a request?"

Harris tried to hide the tremble in his hands. "Yeah, sure."

She shyly picked at her ponytail. "Boobs first, hah! Is that okay?"

It certainly was with Harris. In his gaming chair, James was envious — understanding and captivated — but envious. His sister was all smiles as she stood to meet Harris, only reaching his chest. After some flirty banter, Harris had her permission to undress her. His arms wrapped around hers, so he could fiddle with the back. Not that James could see. He was as blind as Harris was, who couldn't peek over her head while keeping his distance.

The longer it took, the funnier it became. Wendy cracked jokes, and his roommates joined in, but James remained on the edge of his seat, boiling with anger and intrigue. "A good hint is that you can do it from the front," his sister offered. He then watched Harris lower his head to her chest, surgically probing the middle of her sports bra with his finger. He was struggling.

"Damn, dude, have you ever taken a bra off before?" Austin ridiculed.

"Austin, give him a break. It's his first time," Luke snickered.

James listened as his sister dropped more and more hints, assuring Harris that if she was that afraid of him making contact with her boobs, she would have never let him try. While his friend's hands comfortably moved around her soft, white cups, James noticed his sister glancing over at him. She was getting a kick out of the endless failure, James allowed her to share her reactions with him, smiling in tune.

"Harris... I will give you one more hint before doing it myself, okay? This should be a thousand times more fun for both of us than you're making it." Harris stood dumbly. "Oh my god, haha!" Wendy smacked her forehead then threw his big hands onto her considerably larger boobs. "Hook your thumbs underneath. There ya go. Now, lift!"

The bra shot off her chest and over her head, and she helped Harris clear her arms and ponytail. Harris and his sister basked in the hilarious idiocy and the hot solution, but James was only interested in the firm, round, tan breasts hanging majestically from her beautiful body. Suddenly, his sister was checking him for his reaction, and James's eyes fell to the perfect, pink circles of her areolas. With a touch of smugness and a forgiving warmth, his sister flashed her eyebrows. His cock throbbed, and she giggled.

1...56789...12