Siblings Strip Away Past Notions (Remade)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers

The white noise faded away, and the charming tunes from the soundbar filtered back into their ears. Wendy sat with her cheek heavy on James's rising and falling chest. And James caressed and stroked his sister's back with a sense of humbling duty. They were each returning to the real world, but they pretended not to remember where they were, content to enjoy each other in the world they built for just a while longer.

A surge of emotions and alarms filled Wendy's mind, but they were quickly forgotten and defeated, for no issue or worry could compare to the happiness she now felt. She wanted to look James in the eyes and ask him what he was thinking, but she knew men were different. He wasn't thinking about how they would move forward, what they would look like ten years from now, or what cute dates they could go on later this autumn. He was just satisfied that he had came in her, and Wendy was glad he got to have his moment, too.

James reawakened, suddenly feeling too hot with his sister's body covering him. She seemed to sense it, as she sat back to look at him, allowing their flesh to breathe. Her mind was busy, and he hoped none of her thoughts involved regret.

She huffed and swept her hair. "We shoulda done this a long time ago, hah!"

"Really? Yeah, we should've. Though... I don't think the old Wen would've done this."

Blushing and averting her eyes, Wendy mulled with her lips. "Do you remember my senior year of high school when Todd Moynahan was telling people I slept with him, and I told you? Then, the next day he admitted to everyone it was a lie?"

James nodded with a fond chuckle.

Wendy rolled her eyes. "I masturbated to you for a week after that."

"What?!" James almost stood up, and his sister covered her face while she laughed.

"I didn't know why! I just... I don't know... I wrote it off as something weird because you saved me, and... Yeah... Hah! But, anyway... If you had asked me that week, I don't think I woulda said yes... but I probably woulda been cool with it."

James smacked his forehead and pulled Wendy in, kissing her lovingly, but with undertones of frustration.

"Awww!"

The siblings broke their kiss and directed their leering eyes to Luke behind the counter. "Way to ruin our moment," Wendy deadpanned.

The living room came back into focus. One of her brother's roommates was practically passed out naked on the couch, the other two were behind the kitchen counter as they drank beer and observed, a colorful video game was on standby in the background, and she was sitting on her brother's cock. What a night...

With a final kiss, Wendy slipped away from her brother, telling him she'd be back with water.


*****12


The television screens were black, the ceiling lights were on and bright in the living room, and the hardwood floor was clear of loose apparel. Around the counter, the five young adults stood and chatted, drinking beer and devouring new bowls of chips and dip. Three of them stood alone, and Wendy stood in front of James, resting her hips and head against his solid frame as she lightly held his hands on her stomach.

"So... What now?" Austin asked, which appeared to be a question the other two roommates had as well.

"What do you mean, 'what now'... It's eleven o'clock, and I just fucked my brother. The night's over. And I have a test tomorrow." All men erupted in laughter, despite Wendy not trying to be funny.

"No, I know. I'm talkin' about what now for you guys... and us? And, ya know... What do you want us to say or not say... All that?"

"Well, if you ever tell anyone what happened here tonight, I will fucking kill you," Wendy informed.

"Fair enough. We won't say anything." The other two agreed with Austin. "But how are you guys gonna, like... I mean, is this something you guys plan to... Ya know?"

"We're going to talk about it, and we'll figure everything out. But, yes, you can consider us together."

James blushed at his sister's words, and his buddies piled on with their support. He pulled her in a little tighter, feeling like the luckiest man alive.

"How are you guys gonna date and stuff, though? People would figure it out at some point. You can't do any public things together," Luke said.

"Yes, we can! It's not like everyone knows we're related. Nobody here even knows we're related. We'll be fine," Wendy replied defiantly.

"You guys are always welcome here," Austin smiled.

"Yeah, you're always welcome for Sunday video game night," Harris added.

"Oh, what a generous offer. Isn't that nice of them, James?" Wendy rubbed her forehead into his shirt. Looking around the circle of her new friends, though, she couldn't deny the similar scenarios that had crossed her mind. "I will say, if you guys continue to respect our relationship and keep things about us private, I don't see a problem with us all hanging out as friends sometimes like we did tonight. Do you?"

James saw his sister looking up at him, waiting to hear his thoughts. "I liked this game." His roommates cheered, but he was only paying attention to his sister, who was shaking her head at his predictable answer.

It didn't take long for the guys to begin planning the next game night, suggesting rule changes and improvements. Wendy had to field questions and keep saying "I don't know," for she was just focused on the feelings she had toward her brother. It wasn't until he stopped kissing her cheek to join their conversation that Wendy finally stepped in. "Guys! We can talk about all of this later, hah! Let's just enoy tonight, okay? Besides, if ya play it cool and actually wait a little, I might even be able to get my friend Sammie to come. So... Just be patient, okay?"

"Wait, seriously?" Luke asked.

Wendy considered what she said more carefully and realized it there was merit to it. "She's a year older than me and lives in Detroit now... Super hot... Beautiful... I haven't seen her in forever... But, yeah... I think I could get her interested. She'd love to see me again... Could be fun."

"Gonna tell her your brother will be there?" Austin chuckled.

"Honestly..." she nodded, "I have a feeling that might be what gets her here, hah!"

James cocked his head. Now he needed to know everything and learn just what the hell his sister had gotten into the last few years, even if some of the details were unsavory. He folded his fingers between hers.

----

Wendy and the guys said their goodbyes, and James walked her to the door. Before putting on her shoes, she made Harris take her thong and promise to wash it. They walked out onto the dark stoop and shut the door behind them, then looked at each other in the glow of the yellow porch light.

James placed his hands on Wendy's hips, where they were supposed to be. And Wendy slid her hands over his shoulders, in the way she imagined herself doing so for the rest of her life. They kissed, knowing it was just to hold them over until they could see each other again.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, of course," James nodded. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she squeezed him before walking off down the sidewalk into the night.

Wendy felt alive in the cool summer breeze, doing a twirl with her arms. It then struck her that she hadn't been thinking clearly at all. She already knew everything on her exam tomorrow, but there was no chance she was going to fall asleep tonight. Not alone, anyway.

"Hey," she typed on her phone.

"Hey." The reply was quick.

"Come over. 5304..." She was about to slip her phone back into her leggings, but then she typed again. "Bring a toothbrush."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers