Siblings Strip Away Past Notions (Remade)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

In light of recent events, Harris was terrible in the next race. Everybody was turned on, but only Harris still had to deal with Wendy's booty flexing in the chair before him, and Wendy was well aware of how tantalizing she was making it seem as she leaned forward with her straight spine.

James's victory was certain, and all Wendy had to do was wait for the right time to accidentally fall off the track and come in last. In the home stretch, however, on the wooden boards of a rustic goldmine, James dramatically swerved and fell into oblivion. No plans could stop Wendy from being a true sister, for she used a mushroom to speed up and cross the finish line first, laughing at her brother's expense all the way. She watched her brother's screen as he was rescued by a rescued fishing rod and placed on the track, only to comically drive into a banana and spin off the course again.

Harris ferociously jumped, shouting his kart to the finish line ahead of James, beating his chest at the epic comeback. Wendy could only shake her head at her clever, conniving smartass of a brother. He didn't look back at her, pretending not to notice her stare, for he knew what he did.

After the burst of babble from the wild ending, the room slowly went mute. Elevator-style music played from the soundbar as all eyes were awkwardly and irresistibly on the two siblings. Wendy had to take her brother's boxers off. The thin veil of denial that had masked what the young adults were truly doing was gone, and the game became raw and real. The burden of action was on Wendy, though she was stuck to her seat.

Holy shit, this is fucking happening, Wen... Okay, just relax. Harris already came up and did it to you, thank god. Could you imagine if you had to do this first? Or if James had to take your bra off? No... That would've been insane. I literally couldn't have dealt with that. Right... but you don't have to deal with that. Harris took your bra off. Nobody had a problem... It was just the game. So now, they're assuming you'll just play the game, too. It would be weird if you didn't follow your own rule, right? Yeah... but this is me going over to my brother, in my fucking thong, and stripping him naked! Everybody's gonna think I'm a fucking freak! I have to see these people for the next year or two, at least. And they definitely know friends I have on campus.

No, no... Think about it, Wen... They've been watching you take your clothes off in front of your brother for a while... Do they look freaked out? No, they're horny, and they're his friends. They won't tease him after you leave because they'll be jealous. And they'll wanna be around you again... especially after tonight. Look at them.... They want you to do it, they don't give a shit. Stop acting like you're afraid of them. You're just scared of doing it, which is totally fair. This is a big thing to do!

But it's okay. You're allowed to be curious. Your brother has been checking you out and sitting with a hard dick for forever now. He just lost a race because he wanted to put you in this position. He knows you're braver than him... or maybe more shameless, hah! Regardless, he couldn't do it himself, but he wants to see what it's like with you closer to him, too. He's curious about you... That's natural. Why can't you be curious about him? That's what these games are for, right? To take your clothes off, to feel hot and horny, to learn and test yourself a little without being judged? At the very least, he wants to see your tits and butt up close... And who can blame him, hehe!

Wendy walked from the green chair to her brother. He ran his eyes down her body, holding them at her pink thong, before lifting his shaky gaze back to her face. His ears and cheeks burned bright red, and Wendy smiled at his oddly sweet demeanor. He thought she was pretty.

"Hey."

"Hey," Wendy said, flicking her pupils, not knowing how much awkward eye contact was too much.

"So, uh... How do you think we should... I mean, how are you most comforta... How do you wanna do this?"

"Um... Well... I guess it would be best if you stood up, right?" With a flex of his thick legs, he was standing before her — strong, sturdy, but trembling. She could feel the heat from his body and hear him breathe while his chest rose and fell. Could he feel her heat or hear her breathe? His nerves were somehow reassuring to her, perhaps as a reminder that they were experiencing this together.

Predictably, both of their focus ended up on the tall, outward tent in the sky blue boxers. "It kind of just happened," James explained, in a hushed voice.

"Oh? What caused it?"

James flashed red with heat and bit his lips. Wendy showed her teeth, turning red as well. They held their pale, green eyes together until they broke out in laughter, hoping to smooth over most of the shame.

"You said to enjoy ourselves... And I couldn't stop it. It kinda has a mind of its own."

"You don't need to apologize or explain it," Wendy shrugged. "You're allowed to relax and have fun. I've been having fun." She then inspected the three dark splotches on his boxers. "I can tell you couldn't stop it, hmm."

"Oh, yeah. Um, so..."

"So, I guess I should take 'em off, then? Ya know... before you stain them some more?" With his nod of consent, Wendy eyed up the thick, concealed shaft and the outlined head. How hadn't she noticed it until now? Her hips rocked side to side, as she made her plans. "Do you have a preferred way for me to take them off? I can do it with me standing up, like this, or you can sit again... Or I can kneel? Whatever you think will be easiest."

A droplet of sweat broke from the thin glaze on his forehead, as her brother thought aloud. "I guess kneeling would be easiest for you, so... we can do that."

"Yeah? Okay." Wendy had no idea what method was easiest, nor had she thought about it. It didn't matter. She had already decided the correct way. Her knees slowly touched down on the hard maple, with her eyes directly in front of the protruding tent. She was close enough to feel him shake, to smell his hormonal sweat, and see the entirety of his cloaked manhood. Her little brother's cock was stuck, and she needed to release it for him.

Sweeping the sticky strands of brown hair from her face, Wendy had the instinct to retie her messy ponytail, a habit in her erotic position. But she ignored it and found the courage to tilt her gaze up at James. He was already doing the same to her, allowing them to share a stare that was both alive and still at the same time. She hooked her index fingers under his waistband, feeling the cuts of his warm, firm obliques. The valley between her closed thighs was on fire, and she could feel it on her heels, for she had never been this turned on in her life.

Slowly, she dragged her fingers down her brother's body, over his quads. Wendy sensed the friction and looked down to find that his swollen, mushroom tip was caught on the elastic of his boxers. She continued to pull, marveling at the thick, veiny shaft, which was so fucking hard, it wouldn't even bend. His cock angled down, as two hefty testicles came into view, with wisps of trimmed, dark hair decorating each one. A muffled grunt from above alerted her of her brother's pain, but after how long he had made her wait, he could be patient.

Finally, her gentle tugging could do no more, as what had to be eight inches of solid cock refused to angle any lower. His tip clung to the stretched waistband as she heard another painful wince. Smartly, Wendy sat back to avoid being smacked in the face. Then, with one yank, she freed him. In a blur, the erection snapped into the air, missing her by inches. Though, she hadn't accounted for everything.

James exhaled in relief, feeling no more pain, only pleasure. He opened his glassy eyes and leaned over his sister, desperate to see her reaction. But she was motionless, staring up at him blankly with her jaw hanging open. It took him a moment, then James shuddered. Dude...

"Damn..." "Did you just cum on your sister's face?" "Holy shit!"

He could hear his friends on the couch, but they were irrelevant right now. He could only cringe and twist while his sister poked her face, touching the thin strand of sticky liquid that had to have flung onto her cheek. "Wen... I am sooo--"

"It's fine. It's fine," his sister breathed. "I just wasn't expecting it."

"Yeah, I saw you flinch." James didn't mean to be funny, but he heard his friends crack up on the couch, and his sister grinned brightly as she joined them. Finally, feeling the rush of their flirty confidence swell inside him, James quipped, "I think my dick was mad at you for bending it down so far."

His sister cocked her dense eyebrow at him, impressed by his corny joke. She rolled her eyes and returned, "No, I think it was just doing whatever it wanted."

James never knew temptation like this. His topless sister was on her knees, flirting with him, his cum on her face. The arousal and confidence were racing through him like a drug, making him high. She was so playful, so beautiful, with her eyes, smile, tits, ass, thighs, everything. She beckoned him, and it took every fiber of his being not to reach out and touch her. "Ya know, for someone with so much experience doing this, you picked the worst way to take it out."

"Hehe! Ya know... I tried to do it in a fun way for you... And I love when they snap up like that... Really, I just didn't stay out of the splash zone. And in my defense, I didn't expect you to be leaking that much just from watching me strip."

Out of the chuckling from the couch, Luke shouted, "Yeah, c'mon, James! Your sister does something nice for you, and you fire a load on her face?"

"I know, right?! How rude!" Wendy scoffed and wiped her cheek clean with her brother's discarded boxers. "To be fair, I don't think this little bit counts as a load."

"Oh, shit!" Harris screamed as the friends on the couch were practically falling over each other.

"Dude, you just came on your sister, and she said it doesn't even count as a load," Luke ridiculed.

James opened his mouth, but his sister was already at his defense. "Guys, I feel really bad for the girls you're bringing home, if you think that's what firing a load looks like. That was just his precum. Precum's cute, but it's just something to wipe away."

It was incredible how quickly his friends had shrunk and shut up. Luke was on his heels. "How do you know it was his precum? Maybe he just shoots little loads?"

"Luke... I know what sperm on my face feels like, and that wasn't it. Believe me, if a guy is actually cumming for me, I'll drain him till he can't stand. And look at James... See? Still standing."

The heckling had ceased, and by the time James looked down again, he was watching his sister walk on her small, bare feet back to her chair. For the first time, his sister had stood up for him, and he felt sort of guilty for using the wholesome realization to think about how fucking sexy his sister was.

Wendy collected herself in her seat, while James noticed his friends all looking up at him, for he was still standing. Barely.


***** 9


In the kitchen, the men gathered around the island, snacking and washing it down with cold, imported beer. James stared at the empty glass of ice water on the quartz counter that his sister had already guzzled. For the first time, James listened to his friends talk about how hot his sister was right in front of him without feeling even a tinge of jealousy. He was only halfway in reality anyway.

The intermission was taking longer than the last, partly because his sister had been in one bathroom for a while, forcing the men to share one bathroom where each had to try peeing through an erection. James felt stupid but happy, as he realized that after evading his sister for five years, he now missed her after five minutes.

Wendy was thankful for the boys for giving her time and privacy behind the locked door. Her attention to detail was razor-sharp, but her critical thinking was slowed. She looked at her naked, glistening, blotchy form in the mirror of her brother's bathroom. She wanted to make him clean his toothbrush head. It was covered in dried toothpaste, a result of a guy no longer having his wise, older sister there to tell him, with brutal honesty, when he's being disgusting. At least, Wendy believed so. She looked at her naked form and pink, workout thong in the vanity mirror.

Hooh! What are you gonna do, Wen? Well, okay... I can— No! What are you going to do? What do you want? Decide right now. Set the limit. Draw the line right now. Well, whatever I do, I'm not taking off my fucking thong. I am not showing everyone I'm wet. Wet? You mean soaking? Ahh, god... Okay, I am not going to keep torturing myself with this game. What do you mean...? The game's almost over. It has, like, one race left. Oh, shit... Yeah. Wait, what? No, I am not fucking letting this just end like this. Could you imagine if I just said goodbye and went home after what James and I just did? And, like, what... pretend it never happened? We're connecting for the first time in fucking forever. Obviously, there's a limit and a time to leave, but it's not now. He doesn't want you to. You don't want to.

Soon, the five young adults returned to the living room. James sat naked and erect in his gaming chair, and Luke and Austin did so on the leather couch. On the far cushion, Harris remained in his plaid boxer shorts, with Wendy sitting in front and to the side of him, wearing her pink thong on the lime green chair.

"So, it's down to you and me!"

"Huh? Oh." Wendy twisted away from Harris to look at everyone else. "I was actually thinking because some people haven't been able to play for a while, we could start a new game? Maybe mix it up a bit?"

"Hold up! We only got one more race left. The winner gets to take the last item off. Let's just finish up, then try somethin' else."

"I mean, Luke and Austin look like they're ready to move on, right? Yeah, see. And so is James."

"But..." Harris pointed dramatically at the television. "It's one race. One. It's two minutes. You said you wouldn't quit."

Hopping to her feet, Wendy lunged at Harris's knees, pulling his boxers down his lap with a forceful jerk. His long, thin cock snapped into his body. "There ya go! Even faster than two minutes. I win." The boys were laughing and applauding, except for Harris.

"Like, I'm not tryna pout. It's just that I was aboutta win..."

"Maybe you should listen to my idea? Then, if you're still upset, we can talk about it?"

"Alright, yeah..."

Wendy had everyone's attention, as she announced, "I decided since I like hanging out with you guys, I'm not going to the gym tonight. So--" She was cut off by boisterous cheers and hollers. Wendy snuck a peek at James, who was simply shaking his head, fully aware she had never planned to go. She smiled and flashed her eyebrows.

Wendy continued, "So if you guys want, I was thinking we could make the game bigger..." The boys erupted into a discussion, pitching ideas for an accelerated strip game, even going as far as suggesting they create a makeshift Twister board. She soon regained control and quieted them. "I think once everybody's naked and someone's precum ends up on someone else's face, ya can't go back to playing a strip game. The way I look at it is, we're all being mature adults, and we're all having fun with each other, and we're all being cool with each other about everything, right?" She was answered by four congenial nods. "Good. So, if we played a game with more exciting prizes, we'd all be cool with it?"

The boys looked at each other. "What kind of prizes?" Luke asked.

Wendy swallowed and rubbed her knuckles, rising to her toes as she spoke. "Since you're all much better than me at this game — when you're not distracted, anyway — I had this idea during the break of letting you guys compete, while I come up with a reward for the Grand Prix winner. And I'd come up with a bigger reward for the next winner."

From all angles, the entranced, lustful stares were heating her like an oven. Wendy could feel her whole body shake, and she loved how nervous and scared she was. Their absolute horniness made saying all of these things both easier and more daunting. "I was thinking it would be funny for me to kinda influence the race by distracting the last winner, ya know? Since all your cocks are hard, I think it'd be kinda easy and fun for me to tease you guys more, ya know, directly."

"How?" Austin said.

"Um... Hehe! Like, I would start small. And since Harris won the last game, he'd get the first reward. So, if he's not still mad at me, I'd sit on his lap for the next Grand Prix."

There was much fanfare, and even James began asking questions. His sister was coy, though, as if she had visions of what she wanted but was too hesitant to commit to them. Continually, her pale green eyes darted to him, making sure she still had his approval. James appreciated it, but she was her own woman, and she didn't need his permission. He was happy to see what she was like in a closed world where she could face no judgment. He was learning a lot about his sister, and not just about her sex life, but about how she navigated life, her philosophy. He regretted the years of ignoring her, but maybe they needed the distance to grow on their own? Regardless, there was no point in regretting what couldn't be changed, he could only follow his sister's lead and savor the present.

He watched Harris miraculously forgive his sister for betraying their last game, and they bantered and flirted before she found her new seat, nestling into his bare lap against his cock. All of his friends seemed to be dazed and stupid, and he felt he had more of his wits about him than they did — and he was the brother. As Harris's darker arms rested on her creamy thighs, James felt a pang of jealousy. It hit him harder when, as a result of whatever quiet deal his sister had made with Harris, she turned her head back for a brief kiss on the lips.

The sharp pain and hollowness in his heart subsided, as James saw the sexy, carefree expression on his sister's face. She had done this, and much, much more, many times before. He began to understand that, for his sister, sex and flirting only meant what she decided it meant. She was being intimate with Harris, leaning into him, resting her ass on his cock, kissing him, enjoying herself... but she was simply having fun at a party. A fleeting joy. Whatever she did with Harris was meaningless outside of the few minutes they'd share. Nothing she did with Harris or anyone else had any impact over how she felt for him as a sister or any effect on whatever the hell type of connection they were developing tonight.

While James wasn't sure if all people could be as sexually liberated and unapologetic as his sister, or be as capable of separating sexual behavior from emotional connection, James finally understood the philosophy that had changed his sister. He didn't know if he could be like her, but he couldn't help but admire her more and more. He relaxed his muscles and began to enjoy the night more, as he had no reason to be jealous or angry.

Elevated on the couch, peeking at her brother while he raced, Wendy declared her new game an unqualified success. She had never seen a group of guys so bright, animated, and desperate over a childhood video game — her brother included. Her firm, fatty yoga butt was causing Harris all sorts of hilarious karting errors, and he had no chance of winning again.

The lean, hairy thighs tickled her smooth legs, as the rubbery cock seared and twitched into her ass. His big hands rested warmly in the valley between her thighs, sending an endless buzz down to her ankles. Harris needed to cum, and she wouldn't have minded if he did, as he was doing her the favor of making her wetter, while also giving her just enough stimuli to stave off more aggressive urges.

1...678910...12